Making a Cuckold of my Ex's Husband Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer was next, a few months later, once she saw Kelly starting to show. She made a big declaration about how she was ready to do it, she wanted to have a real man's kid. How she was tired of her husband and adored my cock and wanted to get pregnant while she was really, actually, enjoying herself, how her husband only treated her like some hole to use and she'd get so bored with him that she'd start thinking about what color to make the curtains. So later when I was thrusting myself inside her I made a point to mention that I was also only using her like some fuck hole to get off into. She told me she didn't care, that she was thrilled to be my little fuck hole, and that I could use her whenever I wanted and breed her like the whore she was, pump her up with my black seed and fill her with my black babies over and over, how she adored my cock and wish she'd never married her husband and wanted to do this for the rest of her life, that I could use her as much as I wanted as long as this never stopped. The last bit was punctuated by a massive orgasm, I might add.

She loved being degraded, and I loved that whenever I finished she'd dive down on my cock and start going to town, cleaning it with her mouth like she could suck the babies down into her belly that way. She'd go at it until I was fully erect, taking all of it without even struggling, like a champ. Sometimes I just grabbed her head and used her like a fuck toy, impaling her throat over and over again fast enough that she could barely breathe, dumping a fresh load right down the back of it as she struggled to swallow. All while calling her filthy slut of course, my cum still dripping out of her used and abused pussy.

Which meant the last to succumb to her secret desperate need was Elisabeth. She was a bit of a tricky one, and kept waffling about it for ages to the point that I wasn't even sure she'd come around in the end -- though my desire to knock up entitled white bitches had only grown with each slut I impregnated. She had stopped taking her birth control some months before I actually got to fuck her unprotected, but had still been too caught up on her pathetic business-degree-personified husband, claiming that she and him were "trying for a baby now". Not that he could keep it up long enough to do the job, apparently, as I overheard her tell the girls he was a victim of some massive early ejaculation. You see that was the thing, even though she wasn't fucking me properly, she was still coming over and sucking me on the regular, and, with a little convincing, was letting me pound her in the ass until she couldn't stand. Even when I wasn't attending to her needs she'd still hang out when I went to town on her little cock slut friends, getting herself off as I bounced them on my cock or spread those pussies open on the couch, laying their bodies out like rag dolls.

Finally her friends took it upon themselves to do right by her and help her get what she really needed -- namely my cum unloaded directly into her ready to be seeded cunt. Their strategy ended up being to get her extremely turned on... and completely shit faced, apparently. They put her on the edge of the bed doggy style, Jennifer, belly swelling, below her, Kelly behind, and started rubbing and fingering her pussy, encouraging her to fantasize about getting knocked up by a massive black cock, giving into what she knew she wanted, telling her how hot it was, how they desperately wish they could relive that moment, how they feel so fucking turned on just thinking about how they're pregnant with a black man's baby rather than their husband's, how much they'd hate carrying the children of those useless bastards now, and how even thinking about it made them feel horrified. Elisabeth was soon flushed and nodding and moaning.

So that's about the time I slipped in, moving to take Jennifer's place, replacing her tiny fingers with my massive cock unannounced, pushing it into Elisabeth's hole slowly, without stopping, as her whole body shuddered in ecstasy. Jennifer started kissing her, hard, rubbing her clit with her hand, grinding tits to tits as Kelly knelt next to her, assuring her that this is what she really wanted, this is what she needed. The all of it left Elisabeth fairly unable to protest -- out of her mind in wave after wave of full body pleasure, her mouth ensnared by Jennifer's tongue -- but from the way her back arched and her body twitched, the way her pussy grabbed onto my cock like a hungry beast, I already knew she'd lost all resistance. She'd fully given into her animal need, her instinctual desire to mate with the biggest and strongest, the most suitable choice. It felt glorious to completely empty my cock in her, the tip shoved up tight to her cervix, unloading directly into her womb. Like I'd conquered some sort of challenge.

As Jennifer moved over to suck my cock, lapping up the traces of my cum and her friend's pussy, Elisabeth looked down at her stomach as if in shock, like she couldn't believe what had happened. She reached down and felt the cum dripping out of her, bringing it up to her face and staring at it in disbelief. "I'm going to have... King's baby," she said to herself, and with those words she started quivering, and her hand went down back between her legs, working over her clit as she reached up to touch her breasts. "I'm going to have King's baby," she declared again, to noone, starting to moan once more, "Everyone got me so drunk that I... got knocked up by a black man like... like... a total slut," she breathed, her hand working faster.

It was too much for me, so I picked up her legs and yanked her body over, shoving myself back into her pussy, pumping my hips into her, her breasts bouncing with each fast stroke jolted her body. "I've been bred by a black cock," she moaned, completely lost to it all. "I'm ruined. Oh god. I'm having a black man's baby. I can feel it. I can feel it inside me already." Her words, and of course my cock ramming into her again and again, spurred her into orgasm once more, her body tightening around me as if trying to suck my cum up into her. Needless to say that from there on out she didn't put up any more objections and let me fill up her tight little cunt whenever I wanted. It wasn't long before she was showing off a bump in her little sundress as well.

I really couldn't have planned it better. Four little sluts, all hungry for cock and ready to get knocked up four times a year. I wonder what their husbands will do when the babies come and they realize their wives have traded up for a more suitable stud? Not that it matters to me. I know that nothing will change now. These girls will never be satisfied with anything else. They are completely dependent on my cock and would rather give up their white picket fences and potluck parties then ever lose the feeling of orgasming on a massive black cock while getting pumped full of hot, thick, cum.

12