Making a Family Business Pt. 01

Story Info
Brother discovers younger sister earning money thru porn.
8.3k words
4.7
98.7k
243
14

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sister's Money-making Scheme

This is the first part of a story where a 20-year old man discovers his 18-year old sister is running an online porn web cam site to make money for her upcoming college tuition. In the process of confronting her, he becomes a part of her show and discovers more than sibling affection.

=====

One Saturday, I came home early from my landscaping job and decided to get cleaned up and relax for the rest of the weekend. My parents were gone for the weekend to make a tour of the various flea markets and estate sales going on in the region, leaving me and my sister to fend for ourselves. Melody was two years younger than me and in her last year of high school. She was a much more serious student than I was and spent a lot of time studying to keep her grades up. Lately, she had been stressing over what college she would attend and how she was going to pay for it. The only way she could afford to go to college was to get a scholarship or grant and she needed to have top grades to be competitive for those things. The last few weeks, she was always locked up in our parent's study doing homework, working on the computer, or researching scholarship offerings.

As I neared the study on the way back to my room, I heard Melody talking to someone and making loud moaning noises that really caught my interest. I peeked around the side of the doorway and saw my sister in just her underwear rubbing herself and talking dirty to someone on the computer. I was looking in from one side of the desk and couldn't see anything on the screen, but I was more interested in what my sister was doing.

I always thought Melody was attractive, but she was my sister and I didn't really spend much time thinking about her like that. She was average height with long, dirty-blonde hair that she usually kept in a pony-tail, a slender body that could use a little more muscle tone, long legs, a small, round ass that looked wicked good under a pair of tight jeans, and a nice set of 38C tits that were usually well-covered. However, seeing her wearing nothing but a very sexy bra and panty set, rubbing her tits and her crotch, and talking dirty to some guy on the computer made me realize how truly hot she was. I watched for maybe a minute as she would go read something on the computer and then type a short reply or stand back and perform some more. I felt my dick getting hard from watching and listening to Melody and I couldn't resist rubbing myself under my jeans. As my arousal grew more intense, I got nervous that she might see me watching, so I quietly backed away and left the house.

After taking a minute to think things through, I made up my mind and re-entered the house. This time, I made sure Io make a lot of noise as I came inside. Melody came hurrying from the back of the house a couple minutes later to find out what all the ruckus was about. As she entered the kitchen, she was just tying the sash to a very lightweight, very short robe that she loved to wear when she first got out of bed. I pulled my head out of the refrigerator and tried to look bored and irritated.

"What's going on?" she asked with a concerned look. "I thought you had to work all day."

"I was having a really crappy day and after our first job, I told my boss that I needed to take a break," I replied. "What have you been doing? Looks like you just got out of bed."

"Uh, yeah. I was up late last night studying and slept in this morning. I need to get back to studying though. Could you keep it quiet?" she said convincingly. If I hadn't seen what she had been up to earlier, I would have believed here without question.

She stood around watching me anxiously as I made something to eat and had a beer. I could see her biting her lower lip and looking up at the clock as I ate and wondered what she was thinking about. "Why don't you go ahead and use the bathroom to get changed and do your girl stuff while I finish here. I plan on taking a nice, long, hot shower and then crashing for a couple hours," I suggested.

Our bedrooms were connected by a bathroom that we shared. Melody always complained about how I always seemed to trash it out when I used it and tried to make sure that she got to use it before I did. She wasn't excited to hear that I wasn't leaving soon and after a quick back and forth, she reluctantly trudged back to her bedroom.

As soon as I heard the shower running, I went into the study and found she had tried to shut down the computer when she heard me in the house. However, one program wasn't closing properly and the whole process was hung up. I clicked on "Cancel" and the screen flashed back to life. The web browser was still running and was on a porn site page. As I checked around, I discovered that the site promised "free" web cam connections for cybersex. I couldn't help but wonder why my sister would be hooking up with some random dude for cybersex. Melody could easy have any guy in school, but kept her social life to a bare minimum so she could concentrate on her grades instead.

"What are you doing?" I heard Melody cry out from the door as she rushed into the room to see why I was on the computer. She was still wearing her robe, but her hair was wrapped in a towel and she had clearly just gotten out of the shower.

"Nothing," I replied innocently. "But I was going to ask you the same thing."

Melody's face grew crimson as she lunged across the desk to try and close the browser. "Uh-uh," I chided, moving the keyboard and mouse away from her hand. "Why are you having cybersex with some guy on this site? That's kinda lame, don't you think?" I pressed.

"It's not like that," she said in a huff. "Give me that!"

"Not until you tell me what's going on. I thought you were so busy studying and researching colleges and scholarships and stuff," I mocked. "Instead, you're messing around with some boyfriend in here."

Her face grew redder. "That's not what I was doing," she insisted. We stood across the desk from one another with our eyes locked. Hers were slowly changing from embarrassment to anger while I remained aloof and arrogant.

She finally broke the silence. "I was performing on the site to make money for college," she said in resignation. "But you can't tell mom or dad! They'd go ape-shit," she pleaded.

"Relax, I'm not telling anyone," I said in a soft tone. "How do you make money doing this?

"Easy. I signed up as a performer and after certifying I was at least 18, they set me up with a channel to use."

"I though it said everything was free," I countered. "Where does the money come from?"

"The only channels that are free are basically teasers, but no nudity," she explained. "if guys want to see me naked, they have to sign up and give their credit card information. They get charged by the minute and I get a percentage of that fee. But the site owners make all of the performers spend some of their time on the teaser channels to get guys interested in seeing more and paying for it. I was scheduled for two hours this morning, but the rest of the afternoon, I get to run my pay-for-view channel."

"Really?" I said with interest. "How much do you make?"

"It all depends on how many viewers I get on my channel and how long they stay on. The first week, I made almost $800. The next week, I made $1200, but this week, I'll probably end up with around $700 or $800 again," she answered.

I got Melody to show me her site screen and saw that in addition to a self-view window which showed her how she was going out, it also had a large text chat window and another section with some numbers. "What's this?" I asked.

"It shows the statistics for my site. How many viewers I get, their average view time, and which I'm streaming, I can see the usernames of all the people tuned in and how long they've been in my session. They can chat with me here," she said pointing to the text box, "and tell me what they think or what they want to see me do."

"And you can talk to them?" I continued.

"If I want. Sometimes, I just mute the microphone and type back my responses. It all depends and how I feel and what's going on."

"So, why are you not making as much this week after making $1200 the week before?" I queried.

"I don't know!" she said in exasperation. "I've been on about the same number of hours."

I played around with the controls and found how to call up a history of her stats. After staring at them for a while, I commented, "It looks like you're getting roughly the same number of viewers, but they're not staying on as long.'

"I know. I tried changing things up a little to make it more exciting and different each time, but that doesn't seem to be working," Melody replied dejectedly. As she moved around the desk, I saw her unrestrained breasts jiggling under the thin robe that she kept pulled tightly closed around her body. I always suspected Melody had a pretty awesome rack under her clothes. The way they swayed under the robe indicated that her boobs were nice and firm, and she could probably go without wearing a bra in public and not have them sagging to her waist. I forced my eyes away from her chest before she caught me staring and went back to the computer.

"What have you tried?" I asked. She looked at me blankly for a few seconds.

"What are you doing?" she asked. When I didn't respond right away, she clarified her question. "Why are you so interested in my site and what I'm doing?"

I looked back in mild surprise. "I'm just trying to help you," I said. She kept staring at me looking for any sign of a hidden motive, but I was being honest with her. The first week she apparently kept things simple and mostly fingered her cunt and played with her tits. However, she had a lot of different requests to see her use toys on herself, including fucking her ass with a large dildo. She didn't have any toys, but took some of the money she received from the web site in her PayPal account to go out and buy some.

"I really didn't want to go inside a real adult store, but if I ordered online, it was going to take too long and I didn't want to take a chance on Mom opening the box or asking me about it," she said. "But the girl in the store was actually pretty cool about helping me and made some pretty good recommendations." The second week debuted her toys, but she wasn't ready to put anything up her ass. "That's just nasty!" she exclaimed with disgust.

It took her a couple days to figure out what worked best and garnered the most interest, and her views really jumped in terms of total minutes. "At one point, I think I had more than a couple hundred guys watching and most of them stayed on for at least ten minutes. It was crazy! I couldn't even keep up with reading their requests," Melody said. "This week, I'm getting lots of different viewers, but they're just not staying as long and their requests are really getting bizarre."

"Like what?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Some guy wanted me to drip hot candle way on my tits and a couple more guys jumped in and said, 'Yeah! And then you can whip your pussy or put a nipple clamp on your clit'. And some weirdo wanted to watch me take a shit! No fucking way!" Melody declared.

"Is there anything that you get asked a lot that isn't gross or anything, but you aren't able to do?" I asked.

"For some reason, a lot of guys are wanting to see me with another girl, but I'm not interested in splitting the money with someone else," she explained.

"What about if you gave a guy a blow job? Would that get a lot of interest?" I queried. She looked at me suspiciously.

"Probably, but I'm not going out to ask some guy to let me give him a blow job and stream the video across the internet," she stated.

"What if you didn't have to?" I responded as an idea grew in my mind.

"Didn't have to what? Ask some guy or tell him I'm streaming a video of him over the internet?" she asked slowly. Her body language had slowly changed while we talked and now Melody was no longer embarrassed, but acting with more confidence and certainty.

"What if you didn't have to ask some guy? What if it was me?" I told her. I watched her face closely, but didn't need to. Her reply was almost immediate.

"You're my fucking brother! I'm not giving you a fucking blow job!"

I'd heard my sister get mad and cuss before, but I'd heard her say "fuck" more times in the previous ten minutes than in the last ten years. "Whoa! Calm down!" I said defensively. "It was just a suggestion. Besides, giving me a blow job isn't like real incest."

Melody continued to stare at me like I had a dick growing out of my forehead. "No!" she said again.

"Okay, okay," I said contritely. "You can figure out what to do to get your numbers back up, then."

"Don't worry, I will!" she snapped. "Now, get the fuck out of here. I need to make some money!" As I left the sudy, Melody slammed the door shut behind me and I heard the lock click. I smiled and headed back to my room. I stripped down and went into the bath to take a shower and didn't get out until I started running out of hot water. The whole time I was imagining what my sister was doing in the study and after I toweled off and got dressed, I pulled out my cell phone and called up the web browser. It took me a few minutes to find the right site. Who knew there were so many web sites offering nude women on their web cams?

I tried to find Melody and eventually did under the nickname, "Naughty Babysitter". However, I needed a credit card to register if I wanted to view her live streaming. I figured, "What the hell!" and pulled out the only one I owned. Three minutes later, I was registered as "MrHomeDelight" and logged in to Melody's show.

As soon as her streaming video came up, I was speechless. I received an automatic welcome note in the chat window, but my eyes were locked on my hot little sister who was running a really huge red rubber dildo along the length of her wet slit and providing a commentary to some of the people signed in to her screen.

"Ooooh, Baby! Just like that! I can just feel your huge cock sliding over my tight little pussy and rubbing my clit. Oooooh! You're getting me so hot! I don't know how much longer I can last. Ooooooh!" she moaned out loudly. While the view of her spread legs filled most of the picture along with the dildo that was probably three times bigger than any real dick, I could still see her tits and her face as she provided expressions to match her voice and words. Her tits were every bit as nice as I thought. Her nipples were hard and sticking out at least an inch from the small, pale pink areolae surrounding them. Her eyes looked half-closed, but I could see them keeping an eye on the text window of her screen.

As I glanced down at the chat box, I saw if scrolling up fairly quickly as viewers typed in their comments. Most were fairly straight-forward notes of encouragement, over-the-top compliments on her body parts, and responses to her commentary. A couple were rude, but other viewers shut down the rude notes pretty quick. After a minute or so, I saw more frequent calls for Melody to take the entire dildo up her pussy with a few other requests for her to take it up her ass. It wasn't long before she responded by slowly pressing the tip into her wet opening and adjusting her position so that the onlookers had a better view of it stretching her pussy and disappearing inside it.

"Ooooh, God! You're so fucking big! It feels like you're tearing my poor little pussy apart!" she moaned in feigned pain. "Come on and give all of it to me," she begged to no one in particular. "Ream out your young babysitter's virgin hole!"

Another rapid string of comments followed in the chat window and I was becoming more and more surprised and impressed at my sister's skills. She only pushed about half the dildo into her cunt before starting to stroke it slowly in and out. Her other hand reached down to rub her clit and I could see the flow of her pussy juice increase as her excitement built. By then, the calls for her to fuck her ass were gaining in number and it was hard for me to tell, but it looked like guys were starting to leave the room already.

Melody finally climaxed and then made a big production of licking her cum juice off the dildo, but by then, there were just a handful of guys left, including me. When she finished doing that, a few more new people entered the room, saw what was going on, and when she didn't move on to something else, they lost interest and left as well. I exited the room and shut down my smart phone to think.

Her initial performance was pretty good and she looked killer on the screen. My dick was hard in a minute and I rubbed it off and on during her show just to keep it going. I could just imagine that a lot of guys watching her were probably jerking off and wondered if they left because they had already cum themselves. I headed down to the study and knocked on the door. I heard Melody moaning and talking to the computer and then a pause before she called out, "Go away! I'm busy!"

I reached up to the top of the door casing and found the small wire "key" used to unlock all the interior doors from the outside and quietly slipped it in the small hole in the middle of the door knob. In a second, I had the lock released and returned the key to its hiding spot above the door. I slowly opened the door and peered in.

Melody was sitting back squeezing her nice tits and holding them up with both hands so that she could lick and suck her nipples. She was wearing a short skirt, thigh-high stockings, and her hair was braided into two pig tails. She was also wearing a pair of large, black plastic frame glasses that must have been fake since she's never needed glasses. The entire presentation made her look like a young, serious schoolgirl-except for the way she was sucking her tits and cooing to her admirers on the computer.

I took a deep breath and stepped into the room. "Hey Little Sis!" I called out as her head snapped around to see me enter.

Her face went red again and she yelled out, "Get the fuck out!" as she continued to hold her tits up.

Ignoring her reaction, I continued in and pulled down the gym shorts I put on after my shower. My stiff dick hung out over the elastic waistband and her eyes immediately fixated on it.

"Looks like my little Sis is being naughty again. I wonder what mom and dad would say if they knew what you were doing instead of studying," I in a self-satisfied manner.

"Get out!" she yelled again, but anger was starting to give way to pleading in her tone.

"I tell you what," I continued. "I won't tell Mom and Dad about your little secret, but in return, you owe me a blow job."

Her face paled. "No!" she said weakly. "No! You're my brother. Get out of here!" Melody was definitely begging now, and had forgotten all about her live web cam stream.

"Okay," I said slowly. "If that's what you really want." I paused and looked over my shoulder. "Oh, Mo-om!" I called out, knowing that Melody and I were still the only ones in the house. She knew that too, but still freaked.

"Shit! Be quiet!" she said. Her eyes were wide and her hands had fallen from her breasts as her attention focused completely on me.

"There's only one way to keep me quiet," I said as I held my stiff cock out in front of me and waved it back and forth. Her eyes went back down to my dick and I could almost see the wheels turning in her head as she considered her options. Or rather, her lack of options. She suddenly remembered that she was live streaming and her head quickly shifted back to the computer. I couldn't see the screen from where I was standing slightly off-camera, but from the way her expression changed, she was not expecting whatever she saw on the screen.

She turned slowly back to me. "Okay. Get over here," she said in a quiet voice. In two steps, I was standing right next to her and my dick was inches from her face. She reached up and took my shaft in her hand. She held it in front of her for a couple seconds as she considered taking the next, irreversible step and her eyes looked up at mine. Without another word, she started running her tongue around the head of my cock.