Making a Hotwife Pt. 02

Story Info
Fran and Alan navigate the new world left in Ike's wake.
2.9k words
4.62
8.3k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 05/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kovalyov
Kovalyov
56 Followers

##############

This is the second part of the Making a Hotwife series. I haven't decided yet how long it will be. As long as it needs to be I guess, but I don't plan to draw it out indefinitely. I had planned to make the second chapter longer, but the intensity of the end scene seemed a good place to stop for now. The disclaimer that applied to the first part applies to this one too: if you don't like hotwife, cuckolding, humiliation themes, then move along.

More coming soonish. Thanks to all who commented, especially the anonymous user who suggested more dirty talk from Fran directly, unfiltered by her husband's narrative. Hopefully this satisfies that desire.

I'll also be submitting an edit of part 1 soon with some minor typo and flow fixes, but nothing major.

Enjoy!!

##############

Neither Fran nor I spoke for several minutes after Ike left us. I was still in my chair, and she was still sitting on the edge of the bed with her feet on the floor. Her hands were on either side of her and she looked at the floor as she carefully stretched her back and neck some more.

"OOhhhh, god," she muttered, opening and closing her legs, slowly moving her hip joints. She laid back on the bed and lifted one leg to her chest and then the other, and then put her feet back on the floor.

"It's been a long time since I had a workout like that," she said with a little laugh, still staring at the ceiling. It didn't seem to occur to her to look down at me to see how the remark landed, but I could tell she wasn't trying to be cruel.

There was nothing left of the anxiety or fear that had seemed to grip her the last few days. A strange new serenity and focus enveloped her, even with her body all bruised and spent. I still didn't know what to say, so I just sat there watching her naked form and listening to her slow, steady breathing. After another minute she got up and stood in front of me.

"I'm going to take a shower before we go," she said.

"Ok," I said, straightening in my chair. "Should I -- I mean, do you want me --"

"No," she said, shaking her head. "I need a little space." She gathered her sun dress and panties from the floor, then turned and walked to the bathroom without waiting for a response.

I needed a shower too, but it would have to wait until we got home. I sat at the foot of the bed watching the morning news on the TV while she showered. When she emerged from the bathroom she looked cleaner and more awake, but she still had the luminous, contented aura of a woman who has been freshly fucked.

"You ready?" she said, slipping her sandals back on and not looking at me. I grabbed the Bourbon and Scotch Ike had left on the dresser and followed her out the door.

I was in a daze the rest of the weekend. It went by quickly. We busied ourselves with the usual chores around the house. We didn't talk much. I had some papers to grade and lesson plans to prep. Fran sat on the couch with her laptop getting caught up on a little work. The normalcy was almost surreal. All day Saturday I kept having to pause and reassure myself that it hadn't been a dream, that not 24 hours earlier I had in fact been sitting in a chair in a motel room watching my sweet wife writhe and moan while her manly beast of a boss fucked her for several hours.

I kept watching Fran for some sign that she was ready to talk about it, but she just seemed distant and preoccupied and I didn't want to push her. Every now and then I would glance over at her and catch her watching me with a worried look on her face. I couldn't tell if she was really looking at me or spacing off.

"You ok?" I asked her each time, and each time she just nodded and continued with what she'd been doing.

By Sunday evening I was beginning to really worry that we'd fucked things up between us in a way that was beyond repair. And as the weekend drew to a close, Ike's parting mention about seeing her at the office Monday was ringing in my ears. Did he plan to fuck my wife again after work tomorrow? He'd done it once before. Maybe he'd fuck her during work this time. Was Friday night an exception to humor me, and was this going to become after all just a run-of-the-mill affair going on mostly behind my back? Was Fran thinking of leaving me for Ike? Would she if he asked her?

My wife's behavior all weekend didn't help me quench any of the fires that were breaking out in my brain. Out of a loved one's silence we can conjure all kinds of phantoms. So when I climbed into bed Sunday night and she asked me if we could talk, I was thrilled and terrified. She gave me a kindly smile, but her demeanor and her general energy were still cool and distant, if a little nervous. She'd taken a shower and still had her robe on. She was leaning back against a couple of pillows with her legs laying straight in front of her. She parted her legs and gestured for me to kneel between them, and as I did so I realized she had nothing on under the robe. My dick hardened as I laid a hand on her smooth, lotion-covered knee.

"Are you all right?" she asked as I settled between her thighs. She was eyeing me the way you'd watch a cigarette ash that's held on an impossibly long time without falling. I nodded. She frowned skeptically, then opened her robe the rest of the way and told me to take off my pajamas. I peeled them off faster than I'd ever done, and moved myself between her legs again. I positioned my dick near her clit and lowered my head to kiss her, but she pulled her head to the side a little.

"I still want to talk," she said, "I just want you right here while we do it." She reached forward and pulled my hips toward her until I was all the way inside her. She sighed softly as my hips pressed against her inner thighs and the warm folds of her pussy enveloped my four inches.

"Ohhhh, fuck," I whispered. I was holding my face close to hers. She was still watching my face with the same half-worried expression.

"Are you ok," I asked softly.

She looked down where our bodies were joined and shook her head softly. Her hands were still on my hips, and she pulled me in a little tighter.

"I'm a little worried, I guess," she said quietly, closing her eyes and sighing as I moved my dick gently around inside her.

I closed my eyes and nodded, enjoying the sensation her wet pussy was giving my rock hard dick. She felt noticeably stretched out since the last time I was inside her.

"I know. Friday night was intense. He's an intense guy," I said, trying to sound soothing and reassuring.

She opened her eyes and looked back up at me. "Ike isn't the one that worries me," she said, shaking her head. "You are."

Her hands pushed on my hips, making me pull out a couple inches, then she reached down and grabbed my ass with both hands and pulled me back in again.

"Why?" I said. We were both still speaking in hushed tones, and even though the conversation was serious I was incredibly turned on by the way her hands were gently squeezing my ass and pulling me into her more tightly.

"Like you said," she murmured, pushing my hips and pulling on my ass again. "It was intense. Maybe more intense than you expected?" She looked back up at my face, and squeezed my ass a little harder than before.

"Maybe --" my dick strained in an agonizing and pointless effort to push deeper inside my wife as she pulled me in tighter "-- but I'm ok with it. Really." I gave a soft moan and leaned down and kissed her softly.

"I know," she murmured as the kiss ended. "That's just it though. Being ok with it -- it doesn't seem like enough." She squeezed my ass again with both hands and looked into my eyes.

"There's no getting off this ride now," she said, her eyes getting a little wider now and her breath becoming ragged. "You get that, right baby?" She was squeezing my ass harder now as she spread her legs wider and ground her hips against me.

"That wasn't just a lot of hot talk the other night," she continued. She raised her head and kissed me softly. I could feel her breath getting hotter. "You understand? Ike meant it. He's going to be fucking me a lot, baby. And I've been thinking about it --"

Fran paused and pulled me in again, and then with both hands she took my wrists and pulled them up to the headboard above her. I took a hold of it. Her hands went back to my ass and squeezed roughly now, pulling me as deep into her as I could go, pressing my pubic bone hard against hers.

"-- I worry," she went on, gripping my ass and grinding her pussy against my dick, "that for us to get through this together you have to be more than ok with it. You understand me?"

Her breathing was getting even more ragged and she seemed to say the last words through clenched teeth.

I nodded. "I like it," I replied in a coarse whisper, feeling her nails dig into my ass as she continued squeezing harder. "I really like it."

Fran brought one hand up and squeezed one of my nipples gently. She sighed harshly and shook her head.

"That's not enough, baby," she hissed. As she said it she pinched my nipple a little rougher, and the hand on my ass lifted up and smacked down hard on my right ass cheek. She kept her eyes on my face the whole time.

"Huoo, fuck," I whimpered, clutching the headboard a little harder. My ass flinched a little from the unexpected smack, but her hand resumed its rough grip and pulled me back in close to her.

"Ohhh, god, I love it," I stammered, "I really -- I really love it."

She moved the hand that was pinching my nipple up higher and wrapped her fingers loosely around my slender throat.

"You love what, baby?" she said, gripping my ass harshly with one hand and squeezing my throat gently with the other. I hadn't really been doing a lot with my hips, but she was creating a rhythm now with the hand on my ass, pulling me into a gentle thrusting motion.

"I love watching you and Ike," I said, my mouth getting dryer now. "I love watching while you fuck."

"Are you sure?" Her voice was beginning to rise above a whisper now, and she brought her hand down with a hard smack on my ass again.

"Huuoo, God," I murmured with a little yelp this time, tightening my grip on the headboard. My ass flinched from the impact again, but I kept up the rhythm she had set with her hand. "I promise, I love it so much."

"MMhhh, fuck, you better," Fran groaned, smacking my ass again. The hand that was on my throat moved around behind my head and gripped a handful of my thin brown hair, wrenching my head back slightly.

"Do you love hearing how Ike was right about you, that you've never fucked me like he can?" my wife spat. Her left hand was pawing roughly at my ass in between slaps as my hips pumped in and out with short quick strokes.

"OOoohh yes, huoooh god," I whined as my wife pulled my hair a little harder and smacked my ass again.

"Did you love hearing me say that your little dick has never satisfied me?"

"HUOoo, god yes, OOHhhh Fuck, I love hearing you say, Ohh GOD, my little dick can't satisfy you," I gasped between painful slaps on my ass and rough little tugs from the grip Fran maintained on my hair.

I was grasping the headboard hard and lifting my torso up with each slap. The hand that wasn't holding my hair was roaming over my body between smacks on my ass, pinching my nipples and roughly caressing the soft untoned flesh of my hairless chest and stomach and back down to my hips. Somewhere between the 10th and 15th slap, the motion of my hips and ass had stopped being what you'd call a thrust and had begun to be what could only be called a bounce, my ass rising and falling to meet the steady slaps she was delivering. My wife had noticed as well.

"Ohh, fuck, that's right," she whispered fiercely, bringing her face forward to give one of my soft, bouncing nipples a kiss. "Bounce that ass on your wife's pussy, and tell me you love that I found a real man to fuck me like I need."

"HUO, Fuck, OOHHHH God," I moaned, clutching the headboard and bouncing my ass up and down. "Fuck, I love watching, HOOooo FUCK, watching a real man, FUUCK, OHHhh, fuck you like you need."

My wife let go of my hair and brought both hands back down to my bouncing ass. My dick was only an inch or two inside of her because of the way my hips and ass were moving, but it still felt fucking amazing to feel the tip bobbing up and down inside her wet pussy. I think she could tell I was getting close. She brought one of her legs down and straightened it out, requiring me to put mine over it so I was straddling that leg, which gave her easier access to slap my ass as I bounced on her pussy. With the way my ass was moving, and with how lost my dick was inside her wet folds, it felt almost more like scissoring than fucking.

"Ohhh, FUCK," she spat, pinching one of my nipples and smacking and groping my ass more viciously as I clutched the headboard. "That's right baby, ride your wife's pussy. MMMmmmh, FUCK yeah, you bounce that ass like a little bitch while you ride my pussy. Ohhhhh FUCK, you love being my little bitch, don't you?"

"Gaaawwd, OH, fuck," I whined. "OOOHHH GAWWD baby, I love being your bitch. HUOOh FUCK, I love it so much."

"I know you do, baby," she groaned, squeezing my ass hard with both hands. "So be my bitch and cum for me. OOHHhhh, fuck, be a good little bitch and bounce your ass while you cum all over your wife's pussy!"

She brought her mouth up to my right nipple and began sucking hard on it as one hand stayed on my waist and the other continued to slap my my bouncing and jiggling ass. The combination of sensations pushed me over the edge.

"Huooo, Gaaawwwd, OOHH FUUUCCK I'M CUMMING!" I moaned. I don't know if it was her lips sucking on my nipple or the feeling of my ass being slapped and bounced up and down, but it was unlike any orgasm I had ever experienced, hitting me in waves of pleasure rather than a blast-like release. One of my hands went behind my wife's head and pulled her in a little harder onto my nipple. Another wave of pleasure came a few moments later when Fran let out a roar and clamped her fingers down hard on my soft fleshy ass. I felt her hips thrust up into mine repeatedly as her own orgasm crashed over her.

"OHHHH, FUCK YES, OH GOD I'M CUMMING," she groaned harshly, kneading and slapping my ass, fucking me with thrust after thrust until her orgasm subsided. I had finished before her and held weakly onto the headboard with one hand as she continued slapping my ass and bucking up into me until she was spent. She let her hands drop to her sides a moment later. I slumped down and kissed the top of her head, then rolled off of her onto my usual spot next to her, my head resting on her outstretched arm.

We both lay there catching our breath. My mind and my whole body were still reeling from the most intense sex I'd ever had. As we both recovered she brought her hand up to run her fingers through my hair and in the process moved my head closer to her shoulder.

"God, baby," she said a minute later, looking over at me. She was still panting softly, but her voice was steady and assured. "I guess I should have fucked you like that a long time ago."

"Yeah," I said, putting a hand between her breasts. I had almost caught my breath and was feeling awash in the after effects of my orgasm.

"So, are you still worried about me," I asked quietly. She looked over at me again and smiled, and then turned her face back to the ceiling and closed her eyes.

"No," she said, taking a deep, calm breath and patting my hand gently. "You are officially nothing to worry about."

To be continued...

Kovalyov
Kovalyov
56 Followers