Making a Hotwife Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Franny says you're a Scotch man, Alan. I prefer Bourbon, but I found this in a cupboard. It's a 30 year Glenfiddich. Have a drink, and have a seat."

I took a sip and marveled at the smoothness and complexity of the taste. My dick stirred a little at the smug smile on his face as he watched me. He must have known that even his throwaway liquor would be better than anything I'd ever tasted. I walked over to the arm chair beneath the window, a few feet from the side of the bed, and sat down as instructed.

Having dispensed with the husband, Ike turned back to the wife. He was about a foot taller than Fran. He towered over her just like I remembered that day in his office. But now there was no pretense, no polite fiction about what she really desired or what Ike really intended. There was just a man and a woman, and a husband to watch them. He didn't say a word, but put an arm around her waist and the other hand behind her neck, and pulled her in close for a deep kiss. Fran needed no other prelude or niceties, accepting his hold on her body and his mouth on hers. Ike seemed to be in no hurry, kissing my wife deeply, clutching her hips and her neck possessively. He pulled her in hard so that Fran's arms were pinned to his chest. Her hands, no longer shaking now, moved up a little higher near his shoulders. Her elbows remained pinned, but she seemed to be content like that, returning Ike's kiss and offering up increasingly loud moans and whimpers as her mouth accepted his tongue and and probed his in return. Their clothes were still on, but already the heat between them was like nothing I had ever experienced with her.

I don't know how long they stood there kissing before Ike reached down and pushed the straps of her sun dress off her shoulders. The dress fell to her feet, leaving my wife standing there in only her black lace panties. He reached down and roughly shoved those down so that she was now naked before him. He told her to get on the bed.

My wife crawled onto the bed and sat with her legs under her and to one side. I couldn't believe how hot she looked posing on that bed in such a sexy way, staring lustfully, if still a little fearfully, up at another man.

Ike had removed his shoes and socks before we got there, and now he pulled his t-shirt and pants off quickly but unhurriedly as he stared down at Fran. If you could get pregnant from a look, he was giving it to her now. I took another sip of my scotch as I silently marveled at the man's physique. He was the size of a body-builder, but without the obsessively perfect definition. He had a body that had been built up and toned by years of construction work. A mat of dark hair just beginning to gray covered the center of his chest and down his stomach, receding enough at the edges to keep him from looking apish. His abdomen was flat and strong even without a six-pack. He stood at the end of the bed and pulled his boxers down.

When Fran had said she had found herself a bigger cock than our dildo she wasn't exaggerating. It was almost fully erect now and must have been about 10 inches. It was a little thicker than Fran's forearm and circumcised, and several large veins almost seemed to pulse as it bobbed there before my wife. The top of the bed was tall, a good three feet off the floor, making Fran eye level with his cock. She crawled towards him and took the massive cock in her right hand, locking eyes with Ike. She quickly realized one hand was insufficient and brought the other up as well, and kneeling on the bed before him she began to silently stroke it. Ike just kept staring down at her, locking eyes with her as she slowly stroked his cock. A moment later Ike's cock was in my wife's mouth.

If the Scotch hadn't already numbed my senses a fair amount I might have blown my load right then. Fran had never really enjoyed sucking my dick. I thought it was just the act in general. I obviously didn't have anything like what Ike had to offer her in that department. From the way she wantonly and hungrily, almost achingly, devoured his cock it was clear that she was very much not opposed to blow jobs on principle. Little moans and whining sounds were already escaping her lips as she continued stroking while she sucked. She was only able to take about half of his cock in her mouth, at the most. Even that was no mean feat given how thick he was. I could tell by how intensely and fervidly she was bobbing up and down on it that she wanted to take more and would have if she could. Ike never broke eye contact with my wife the whole time, but just held her hair and moved his hand along with her head as it bobbed up and down.

After watching her suck and slobber on his cock for about ten minutes Ike pulled her head back gently by the hair and pushed her back onto the bed. She fell back with her knees parted, and Ike knelt on the floor and pressed his face into her pussy. Fran immediately gasped like a bucket of water had just been thrown on her. Her hands went down to Ike's head and she ran her fingers through his coarse gray hair as he lapped at her clit and swirled his tongue up and down her already wet and swollen lips.

I had always thought I was pretty good with my tongue, but from the noises Ike was drawing out of her he was clearly on another level. I took a few more sips of my Scotch and watched my wife thrash and moan and pant Ike's name as he gripped her thighs and assaulted her pussy with his tongue.

Finally she'd had enough, or enough waiting and build-up anyway, and she reached down and pulled his head away from her pussy and up toward her face.

"Please," my wife whimpered, her eyes glazed with yearning. "Please. I need you inside me now."

Ike didn't need to hear anything more. He stood back up and grabbed her knees and pulled my wife's round, shapely ass toward the edge of the bed with a single effortless motion. Her weight was nothing to him. I held my breath and my hand moved to rub my crotch through my pants. This was the moment I had fantasized about. Another man, a massive specimen of a man, was about to put his cock inside my wife for the first time. I looked at Fran's face, having been in this position with Ike before it contained none of the first time jitters for her. It was the first time doing it in front of her husband, but my presence didn't seem to register for her or for Ike in that moment. The need to feel his huge throbbing organ inside her appeared to push out all other considerations.

Ike hugged her legs to his chest so her feet were on either side of his head. His cock lay between her plump shapely thighs, and he moved it back and forth a few times, coating it's underside with her juices.

"Oh, fuck Ike, come on. Please —" my wife whined, wiggling her ass each time he brought the tip of his cock close to her opening. Her face wore a mask of agony, like a parched captive being teased with water. I could tell Ike was waiting for Fran to guide his cock in herself, but she kept her hands at her side and clutched the bedspread. She seemed determined to keep up some semblance of passivity, to wait to be taken. Finally she couldn't stand it any longer and with two fingers she reached down and positioned the head of Ike's cock just inside her pussy. Ike hugged her thighs and ass back toward his chest and eased his pelvis forward at the same time, sinking half his cock into my wife in one motion. Fran let out a wild gasp. Her eyes appeared to roll back in her head and she smiled wide and sucked in her lower lip.

"Huoo FUCK!" she cried. Ike pulled back out almost all the way and entered her again, an inch deeper this time. He did that several more times until his massive member was all the way inside my wife, who's mouth was wide open and who seemed in danger of hyperventilating she was gasping so hard with each thrust and each breath. He held his cock all the way inside her for a few long moments, letting her readjust to his size. Then he reached out with both hands and took both of hers, intertwining fingers, and let out a long growling sigh of pleasure.

"OOOHHHh, Fuck I've missed you baby," he groaned.

"Hhhhuuoooo, fuck, Ike," my wife panted, as he began to fuck her. Not with the dildo I had bought, not even the one time I had fucked her with the giant cock sleeve, and certainly not from my own 4 inches had I ever heard such sounds come out of her. She was like some terrifying and beautiful instrument in his hands. He was bigger than both our synthetic "friends", but not that much bigger. I thought for a moment maybe it was the taboo of doing this all in front of her husband that made her wail in such wild whorish tones. But that's probably my ego-saving delusion talking. I think the real difference was Ike himself, the giant bear of a man to whom this massive tool was attached. He hovered over her as his cock pistoned in and out of her. His massive hands opened and closed on hers slightly as he fucked her. He soothed her with his deep rumbling voice, telling her over and over what a beautiful, sexy woman she was.

They must have fucked like that for 15 for 20 minutes when Ike suddenly, but very gently, let go of my wife's hands and eased his cock out of her.

"Roll over, sweetheart, and move up to the headboard," he said brusquely, and even though she was still panting she immediately did what she was told. Ike got up onto his knees on the bed behind her and held her ass in both hands. He bent down, and moving one hand up the middle of her spine and keeping the other planted on her hip, he kissed and bit her ass all over, both cheeks, while she squirmed and even giggled a little at his adoring attentions. He buried his face between her cheeks for a second before pulling himself back into a kneeling position behind her.

"Ohhhh, fuck Franny, you've got such a perfect ass, baby," he said, as he positioned his cock at her entrance again.

"UUUHooo, my gawd IKE," Fran moaned, as his cock slid back inside her. Ike took a handful of my wife's long blond hair, gripped it tightly but not roughly, and began a slow steady rhythm, withdrawing his cock about 4 inches and thrusting slowly and fully back in until his hips were pressing tightly against her ass. Fran's eyes were shut tight and her mouth was hanging open. Her fingers had almost gone white they were gripping the bedspread so tightly. A harsh moan escaped her lungs with each thrust.

"Hhuooooooo, Oohhhhhhhh, HHooooo, GAWWWD, Ike," she moaned in an almost sobbing, shaking voice.

Ike looked over and spoke to me without breaking his rhythm.

"You like watching me fuck your wife?" he said flatly but loud enough to jar me from my trance.

They were the first words Ike had spoken to me since he had handed me my drink. I couldn't believe how dry my mouth was as I tried to answer. It wasn't really a question, but I nodded anyway and replied "Yes Sir." Ike hadn't asked me to call him Sir, but in that moment I don't think it sounded strange to any of us. Any other form of address seemed impossible just then.

"Why?" he asked, pushing his big cock back into my wife, eliciting another gasp and groan.

I could have written a book in answer to that question, but it was easy to boil it down to a simple statement, which I uttered with my voice cracking a little. "Because she needs it. And you're so good at it."

As if to demonstrate the truth of that statement, Ike paused to squeeze my wife's fleshy ass and then let his hand roam up and down her back, and then drew another moaning "OOhhh, GOD, OOOOOOH FUCK, IKE," out of Fran's panting mouth as he resumed his thrusting, a little harder now.

"Is there anything else you want to say to me about that, Alan?"

Looking up at this manly, commanding figure as he drove his 10 inches steadily into my wife's pussy, the impulse to be completely open and honest with him was overwhelming. I said the first words that came to my mind.

"Thank you, Sir."

"For what?" he said in a low growl, baring his gleaming white teeth.

"For fucking my wife." My voice cracked again.

He gave me a skeptical, disappointed look and said, "I fucked your wife the other night too. You had no idea it was even happening. Is that really what you're grateful for right now, Alan?" Fran gave another long shuddering moan as Ike squeezed her ass tightly and sank his cock deep inside her.

I immediately understood him. "Thank you — for this — for letting me watch while you fuck my wife, Sir."

He nodded approvingly, and continued, "It's good you're ok with it, Alan. I'm glad. I'll be honest with you, I wouldn't much care if you weren't. But it does simplify things. Because I am going to be fucking your wife a lot from now on. Isn't that right Darlin'?"

He adjusted his hold on Fran's hair, grabbing it higher up and closer to her scalp so that he could twist her head toward me. She opened her eyes and looked at me with a grimace that seemed a strange mix of anguish and lust, and said with a quivering lower lip, "He's going to be fucking me a lot, baby."

It was obvious to all of us that was exactly what my wife wanted. It was equally obvious at that point that the words weren't an expression of what she wanted. They were a simple statement of fact.

She held my gaze another moment before Ike released her hair, and she repeated in a throaty whisper the words she'd said as we got out of the car: " Remember I tried." But there was a harsher almost mocking note in her voice now, a note that said for the moment she didn't fucking care what I remembered.

"Stand next to me, Alan," Ike said suddenly, and I got up and moved toward him without hesitating.

"I like you Alan," he went on, not breaking the rhythm of his thrusts into my wife's jiggling ass as I stood there eye to eye with him. "So as long as you mind your manners and know your place, you'll always be welcome to watch your wife and me while we fuck. Isn't that right, Franny?" He moved one hand back up and placed the fingers loosely around my wife's neck as he squeezed her ass gently with the other.

"Huooo, gawd, oooohhhhhhhhh, yes Ike," she replied in a ragged, hoarse whine.

Ike look back at me. His face became stony and his eyes glowered under their thick brows. Then he rammed harshly into my wife's ass as he said in a low steady growl, "But don't you fucking presume to give me any 'rules' or 'conditions' to follow ever again. You understand me?"

"Yes sir," I said quickly. I almost couldn't hear myself over the grunts of pleasure with which my wife received his harder thrusts.

"Good man," Ike said. The perspiration was dripping off his head and chest and onto my wife's beautiful shapely curves as he kept up his intensified assault on her pussy.

"And what about you, Franny," he said, moving his large hand from her neck to her shoulder, pulling her harder into his powerful thrusts. "Are there any rules you want old Ike to follow?"

My wife let out a long whining sob in response to the new depths he seemed to be reaching in her pussy. "Gawd, FUCK, IKE, HUUUOOOO, Gawd, just fuck me."

"Sounds like we're all agreed," he said, bearing his teeth again in a savage smile. He was talking more loudly now as his tempo quickened and my wife's moans grew louder. "I like to shake on my agreements, Alan. How about you shake my hand while I cum inside your pretty wife." He snarled these last words.

I slowly held out my hand and he took it and gripped it tightly. His hand must have been twice the size of mine. His other hand was still on my wife's shoulder, and he moved it down now to grip her fleshy ass almost as tightly as he was clenching my hand.

"Ohh, FUCK, that's right Alan," he growled again, flashing his teeth at me beneath his bushy mustache. "I'm going to cum deep inside your little wife, and then we're going to rest a few minutes and fuck some more. Is that what you came here to see?" He squeezed my hand so hard I thought the bones might snap.

"Yes sir," I whimpered, trying unsuccessfully to hide the pain.

"WHAT'S THAT? SPEAK UP!" he barked, and Fran gave a yelp and a moan as he brought his free hand down hard on her ass, making it jiggle even more than it was.

"Yes Sir," I said in a louder whimper that almost echoed the tone of my wife's voice.

"YES SIR, WHAT?" he barked again. "WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE ALAN?"

"Yes Sir, I said as loudly as I could manage through the pain, "I want to see you cum inside my wife, and then I want to watch while you fuck some more."

"God damn right," he said gruffly, slapping my wife's beautiful ass again. "Is that what you want Franny? You want your little husband to shake my hand while I cum inside your married pussy?"

"HUUOOOOOO, FUCK, IKE!" Fran wailed. He was pulling hard on her hair again as his hips slammed viciously against her ass. "OHH GAWD, IKE, CUM INSIDE MY MARRIED PUSSY, BABY. OH FUCK, OOOHHHH GAWD, ALAN, JUST SHAKE IKE'S HAND WHILE HE CUMS INSIDE MY PUSSY!!

She said it as if I had a choice. But even if Ike had released my hand at that moment, I couldn't possibly have let go of his.

"AAHHH, FUCK YEAH!!" Ike roared as he held us in his hands and pounded his final frenzied thrusts deep into Fran's pussy. "I'M FILLING UP YOUR WIFE'S PUSSY, ALAN! FUUUCCCKK!!!"

I thought I might black out from the pain in my hand as his massive cock erupted into my wife's womb and his vice-like grip crushed my fingers. Fran seemed to have a final orgasm of her own as she felt Ike's cum blast against the walls of her pussy. She shoved her beautiful ass hard back onto his throbbing cock and convulsed for what seemed like minutes as he continued to hold her by by the hair. Finally I felt his grip relax on my hand, and Fran's head was released to fall back onto the bed. The rest of her promptly followed, and a moment later Ike's massive form collapsed on top of her, his face buried in her neck and her silky blond hair.

I stood there trying to open and close the fingers of my right hand for a couple minutes while the couple on the bed caught their breath. I was still standing there when Ike finally pulled his face away from the back of my wife's neck, and apparently I was too close for his liking.

"Sweetheart, tell your little husband to go back to his chair," he muttered gruffly to Fran.

Fran turned her head and looked at me through her golden strands of sweat-streaked hair.

"Go sit down in your chair, baby," she said weakly, still panting slightly. I did as I was told, still nursing my aching hand.

I think they rested for another 10 or 15 minutes, but it could have been longer. My sense of time seemed warped by the thick cocktail of sweat and pheromones that had filled the room, not to mention the double Scotch I had consumed. Ike reclined on his back and Fran curled up against him with her head on his chest. Seeing her arm and leg draped across his big manly frame was intoxicating, and I could have just watched them lay there the rest of the night. But before long I saw Ike's big cock begin to twitch and grow again, and as if on auto-pilot my wife lowered her hand and began stroking it slowly. She glanced up at me once or twice while she stroked him, and I could see her eyelids were drooping heavily in a lust-filled trance. She was clearly past caring, at least for the moment, about what this might all mean for me or our marriage. After several minutes of stroking his cock, she moved down unprompted and took it in her mouth again. A few minutes later he had pushed her onto her back and was fucking her in a slow intense missionary pose that drew such sounds out of her that I thought for sure the motel security would come knocking.

They fucked several more times before the night was out. Ike came twice more inside my wife. He didn't seem to like any of his seed going to waste, even though she had told him she was on the pill. He seemed to take it as a challenge. I lost track of how many times Fran came. I poured myself a couple more drinks and fetched water for them from the cooler during their breaks. And a few times, while sitting on my chair, I even pulled out my four inches and jerked off to the spectacle of this hulking older man railing my sweet wife right in front of me.