Making a Porno

Story Info
We make a homemade porno of a stranger fucking my Wife.
4.1k words
4.16
40.8k
48
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Surreal77
Surreal77
18 Followers

My wife and I went to our local bar on a Saturday night. She was dressed really sexy. Wearing a black tight mini skirt and a tight tank top that pushed her breasts up showing a nice cleavage. After about half an hour drinking at the bar, a handsome fit looking guy sat next to my wife on a bar stool. After a few minutes he asked my wife if we were enjoying our night and introduced himself to us as Mick.

He seem to be very friendly and funny, easy to talk to. We all talked for awhile and he would shout us drinks and we would do the same back. Part of our conversation was when I mention how long my wife took to get ready tonight, and was worried if she looked good or not. He said he hopes I don't mind him saying, but he thinks my wife looks beautiful tonight. She blushed a bit and thanked him and she mention that he also looks nice tonight. I could see there was good chemistry between them.

Also in our conversation he said he has tried a bit of acting over the years, trying for commercials and a low budget film. But he hasn't seem to really get his foot in the door yet. I told him that we are sort of trying to do some films ourselves. He asked what type of films. I told him that i was worried about telling him because he might think we are weird. He shook his head and said he wouldn't think that about us because we seem like a really nice couple.

I then said we are trying to make some amateur porn films, and hopefully try to make a bit of money out of it. His eyes lit up, and he said wow, he wasn't expecting that. But he did say that it sounds very exciting. I also told him that even if we don't make money, at least its still fun to do, and he totally agreed. He then asks where we find actors that is willing to do that on camera. I told him that we have only just started to do this so we are kind of new at it, so we haven't really found anyone yet. So far its just been her by herself in the films. Again he was shocked and gave my wife a quick look up and down her body, and asked me that I don't mind strangers seeing my wife in films like that. I said no I don't, and that I think its exciting. I also said she feels hot and sexy doing it, and that I guess it is also putting a bit of spice in our relationship.

He said he is happy for us and understands that some couples go about different ways to spice up their relationship. He also said it would be kinda cool to be watching a porno years down the track and see my wife in the scene and he will be like wow, I know her. We laughed and agreed that would be awesome.

He then asked how I would feel when we eventually find a actor, and that actor is with your wife in the scene. I told him it doesn't bother me one bit. I told him it will just be sex, and that I think it will make the scene really hot.

Once again he was shocked and can't believe how relaxed I would be seeing my wife with someone else. He then asked my wife if she would be having sex with either women or men. She said she isn't into women and that it will be men only that she will be having sex with in the scenes.

I then told him our ears tingled when he told us he has tried to do some acting. He laughed and said yeah but he never thought of being in a porno. He then said as great as it sounds he wasn't sure he could do that.

So I told him that she hasn't had sex with another man yet, and we feel a little uncomfortable about finding some stranger that we have never met. Then to do the scene and leave. At least we have met you and you seem to be a really nice guy. I also told him that he looks physically fit which is a bonus.

He said that was kind of us to say that, and that he doesn't have a problem with the camera, its more knowing I be watching another guy having sex with my wife. I told him he has nothing to worry about and that I won't get jealous and I said I knew this day would come eventually so over time, I was thinking about it and excepting it more and more. I started imaging what it would be like seeing another man fucking my wife. I grew to liking the idea of it and now i can't wait to film her with another man, cause now it kinda turns me on. He said I was a crazy dude.

He then asked her how she feels about doing it with another guy that isn't her husband, and she said straight out that she is excited about it, and he laughed and shook his head trying to take it all in.

So i asked him again if he is interested, and he said he is very interested but still not sure. So i whispered in my wife's ear an idea. I then asked him if this would convince him, which made him look our way, and still sitting on the bar stool my wife faced him and open up her legs exposing her beautiful shaven pussy to him. He said holy shit that is a nice pussy. I then told him it doesn't just look nice, and that it also feels amazing when its sitting on your cock. He takes another glance at her inviting pussy and says he bet it does.

I told him we don't have the money to pay him cash so we hope that just having sex with her is fine. He agreed that being with my sexy wife will be enough as a payment. So then I asked him if that was a yes. He sigh and look at my wife up and down again with a smirk on his face and said fuck it lets do this. My wife did some exciting small claps of the hands and a little jiggle on the bar stool. I then said well someone is very excited about it aren't they.

I said to him we live just 10mins down the road so if he wants to leave his car here, we will drop him of after wards. He agreed to jump in our car because he didn't want to loose us by following us in his car.

When we left the bar and got to our car. My wife said she will sit in the back with him so she can can warm him up for the scene. I said good idea, and as they climbed into the backseat he said oh god what is your wife going to do to me. She then said to him, trust me you will love it. He then replied back saying he thinks he will.

By the time i got into the drivers seat they were already sticking their tongues in each others mouths. She had one leg over his leg, and his hand was resting high on her thigh.

I started driving out of the car park and when I got on a straight bit of road I had a chance to look in the rear vision mirror. I noticed my wife wasted no time and her head was out of view which means her mouth was already searching for his cock. Then suddenly i got a tap on the shoulder, and my wife whispered in my ear saying, my god he is fucking huge. Then her attention went back to him. I looked in the mirror again watching his face in the dim light as we drove past street lights. I soon see his head lean back and his eyes close. That's when I know he is now experiencing my wife's magical mouth. I gradually turn the music down in the car, and i start hearing slurping and popping sounds.

I pulled up in our driveway and we all get out of the car. I notice he is trying to adjust himself and I asked him what he thought of the warm up. He shook his head again, and said your wife has amazing skills. I then said yeah she sure does, and that the funny thing is I know what she can do and what it feels like. So when I see her doing it to you, I know exactly what you are feeling, and that you are in for a real treat.

We get inside our house and into the living room. I grab us all a drink and my wife said she is just going to the bathroom to freshen up. After I hand him a drink I tell him I was just going to grab the camera. As I was heading to the bedroom to get the camera, I pass the bathroom and I tell my wife she should just come out into the living room fully naked and she giggled and agreed. She then said she was serious about what she said in the car and that Mick was really big. I asked her how big, and she said as big as some of the black guys we see in porno's. I said that it will look good on camera. She said she can't wait to feel it inside her. I laughed and said to her I will see her out in the living room and to have fun.

I return to the living room with the camera, and I noticed he is still standing there with a drink in his hand looking all nervous. I was checking the camera over and told him she will be out in a minute.

I was still looking down at the camera when i hear him say holy shit. So i look up and see my sexy naked wife walk into the room with a huge smile on her face. He then asks me what the scene is going to be about. I told him that because its the first time having someone else in the scene, we won't make things difficult. We will just get straight into it so there is no extra pressure. I said that while the action is happening, I may ask you two to move a leg out the way or something like that if its blocking the view of the camera.

Then I held the camera up and I asked them if they are ready. He asked what they should do first, and I said just stand there and take off your shirt for now and my wife will get things started. He let out another sigh and said okay. I then said okay, I have started recording.

They both look at each other with a smile on their face and she walks up to him and keeping eye contact she gets down on her knees and rubs her hand over the bulge in his pants. Then both of her hands reach for his belt and unbuckles it. She undoes his button and gentle pulls down on his zipper. She then grabs both sides of his pants and starts wriggling them down to the floor along with his briefs.

I then couldn't believe what i was seeing, his semi erect penis sprung out nearly hitting my wife in the face. I couldn't believe the length and the thickness of his meat. I couldn't help myself but I had to say to him that he defiantly has a cock for porn. He smiled and then my wife said he also defiantly has a cock for her, and he looks down at her noticing she is still keeping eye contact with him.

He sees her kiss the head of cock, and then she gives it a small lick under the top half of his shaft and head. She opens her mouth and starts taking the end of his cock into her mouth. I zoom in with the camera and I see the lips of her mouth starts widening as his growing meat starts filling her mouth. For the next couple of minutes my wife sucks on his huge cock, gently like in slow motion, like her mouth is making love to it. The sight is unbelievable, seeing such a monster of a cock with my wife's lips tightly wrapped around it, like she is taking a huge bite into a large burger.

Then she starts to put on a real show for the camera, and she gets off her knees while her lips are still locked onto his cock, and is now in a squatting position. She places one of her tiny hands around his shaft and starts twisting her hand, as she slides it up and down his entire cock, slobbing all over it. The glistening shaft looks well lubricated from her saliva.

She twist the bottom half of her body to face the camera more, and her other hand slides and gropes over her breast and hard nipples. Then the hand on her breast makes it way down between her legs and she starts rubbing her bald pussy with her fingers, and every now and then she slides a finger inside herself.

The sound of her mouth hungrily sucking his now fully hard cock, is echoing the room. Her aggressive jerking of his cock is making his body slightly rock, as he tries to keep balance on his feet. More and more saliva is pouring all over his shaft and starts making strings of saliva droop down and land over her breasts. He has his hands on his hips looking down watching my wife enjoying the cock he has offered her. She ends the fantastic cock sucking with a few loud pops over the head of his large swollen head.

She looks back at him with a smile while still stroking him. She stands up and wipes her mouth, and they lean in for a long kiss. He pulls her closer to him by grabbing hold of her ass. Her breasts are squished against his rock hard chest, and his massive meat trapped between their bellies.

She then places her hands on his chest, and starts pushing him to walk backwards towards the couch. He eventually flops back onto the couch, sitting there and looks up at her. She then climbs over him and straddles him. I see his cock poking out under her ass cheeks. Just seeing the size of the head resting between her small ass, is hard to imagine it being able to fit inside her.

They kiss some more and he also sucks on my wife's hard nipples, with her hand placed behind his head pushing him into her breasts to encourage him to suck on them hard. She leans her head back as she enjoys Mick's warm mouth and tongue swirling around her now wet nipples.

I notice she starts grinding herself on his shaft, rocking her hips. She starts lifting her ass up and down, enjoying teasing each other as the shaft of cock slides along the crack of her pussy. His cock is still wet as I was sure its not just from her saliva but also from the wetness of her pussy. Every now and then she pauses her hips from rocking when she fills the tip of his cock against her opening.

Eventually with one of her pausing, she straightens her back and pushes down onto the head of his penis. At first it didn't seem like it was going to go in. But then suddenly I see her opening start to stretch, and the massive swollen head disappears inside her.

He grabs hold of her hips and lifts his butt up helping to force the rest of his meat to go inside her. She leans forward letting him take over with her hands gripping onto the head rest of the couch and her tits dangling in his face.

Her body has frozen as she feels him inch by inch working his way inside her. I see her pussy lips fold inwards as the shaft of his large vein cock disappears inside my wife. Eventually he has push her all the way down to his balls. Then he relaxes his butt resting back on the couch.

She starts lifting her ass as I was watching his shaft start to re-appear. This was the best sight ever, because now I was seeing how much my wife's pussy is stretching around this huge thick cock. The bulge of her pussy lips gripping so tightly around his entire shaft. Again their movements are in slow motion, as I see the bright shiny wetness over his shaft.

I move in closer with the camera with just the screen showing a close up of another man's large cock enjoying the tight warm walls of my wife's pussy. She keeps lifting her ass up and down slowly enjoying and adjusting to the size of Mick's cock.

There is soft moaning coming out of my wife's mouth. He spreads her ass cheeks giving the best view I can capture. I then decide to go around to the other side of the couch and film my wife's face. This too was a beautiful sight to see.

Her eyes was closed and her mouth was slightly open and her head leaning back a bit. I brushed her hair with my hand and she open her eyes and looked at me. Her eyes would only slightly open almost rolled back into her head.

She slightly shakes her head and mouthed the words oh my god. I could tell she was in heaven. The only time i have seen her face in this much pleasure is after about half an hour of licking her pussy. Yet she has only just slid her pussy onto Mick's huge cock and her face is already showing that this is going to be the best sex she has ever had. She looked back down at Mick's face and she placed her hands on both sides of his face and kissed him deeply.

I went back to the impressive view of this monster sliding in and out of my wife. I noticed that she is getting use to his size as they start to pump faster. They pump away for awhile at a nice sturdy pace. My wife's moaning is becoming more frequent. Then I see him grab hold of her ass cheeks tightly and using his butt up and down off the couch he starts slamming that huge chunk of meat inside my wife.

She grabs hold of him tightly as she hangs on to him while he literally fucks the shit out of my wife. My wife's moaning turns into yelling, saying oh fuck yes yes yes. The view of his cock is becoming a blur and all I can see is his balls slapping upwards every time he slams her down on his cock.

Then after a good long pounding my wife is almost screaming with pleasure. Then she lets out one load scream saying oh god and her whole body con volts out of control as she gets hit with a massive orgasm running through her entire body. As her body relaxes I hear her panting to get her breath back. Now she gives him a very passionate kiss like they are making love.

I then mention to them they should go doggy, and with out saying a word she lifts herself slowly of him. When I see his long cock eventually drop out of her, I noticed the opening of her pussy is still staying open. Her pussy hasn't relaxed yet from Mick's huge cock stretching her out. She climbs over him and is already on all fours on the couch as she rests her arms over the arm rest with her hands dangling.

She is still trying to get her breath back and wasn't expecting Mick to have already lined his cock up to the opening of her pussy. As soon as she realized that the head of his cock was resting up against her pussy, she went to look back at him. Then suddenly she felt in one swift motion his entire cock slide all the way into her. She tilts her head back and says oh fuck. He has hold of her hips and is gently sliding his whole shaft in and out of my wife.

Her hips start to rock back to meet with every thrust, and as they start pumping faster she starts grabbing hold of the arm rest tightly for support. She drops her head and lifts her ass up. Her tits start to rock with the motion as she holds on to dear life.

I see him looking down and I realized this is the first time Mick is seeing his cock disappearing in and out of my wife. He would be watching her pussy lips bulging around his cock trying to grip hold of him as he slides back.

I then notice my wife is trying to slam her ass back against him faster, encouraging him to fuck her harder. He takes note of what she wants, and I see his fingers dig into my wife's hips for a tight firm hold as he picks up the pace and again starts slamming his meat into my wife. The sound in the room is amazing with her starting to yell her pleasure and the sounds of their bodies slapping against each other. I was amazed how well this guy can fuck, and its my wife that is experiencing his skills.

He says to me in between each breath he is trying to take awhile fucking the shit out of my wife, that he doesn't think he can last much longer. I said that's fine and if he wants, he can cum inside my wife. He asks if I was sure, as he takes long hard slams into her I knew he was about to blow his load.

I said go for it, and then he did one more hard slam and his head flung back and he freezes while still deep inside my wife and his fingers was digging even more into my wife's hips. He let out a deep moan and she too let out a loud scream. Both orgasm at the same time. His body and hers both go in fits while dumping his entire load inside my wife.

I get up close with the camera, so that I get one last bit of recording of Mick's cock inside my wife. He pulls out slowly with a gush of air escaping, and again her pussy wide open, then a little twitch from her pussy and an amazing amount of white fluid starts pouring out of her and stream down onto the couch. Her pussy lips look swollen and red, and she still has her head down catching her breath.

Straight away he shakes my hand and thanked me. He said my wife is amazing, and that she gives unbelievable blowjobs and her pussy was so tight that he doesn't even know how he lasted that long. I also thanked him and said that was the best thing i have ever seen. Then my wife spoke up and said that was the best thing she has ever felt.

I asked her, so it was really that good. She nodded her head and said we don't need to find any other actors for our scenes, we will just keep this one. He then said fuck yeah he would love to do more of this with my wife. I then said well if we all enjoyed it that much then I guess we should make it a regular thing, and we don't have to have the camera rolling every time.

Surreal77
Surreal77
18 Followers
12