Making A Queen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda and Layla exchanged a look, and their mouths slid to the end of Jack's cock, simultaneously wrapping their lips against the very tip of him and sucking at him in a way that made his knees threaten to buckle and a curse ripped from his lips. After a second of that delicious torture, the women's tongues slid out, moving against his cock and each other's tongues, the saliva leaving their mouths, dripping against Jack's cock and making him a slippery mess. The fact that the head of his cock was leaking a bit of precum against their stroking, grinding tongues only added to the slippery wetness.

The women rose up a little taller, Amanda's lips leaving Jack's cock and Layla's stroking tongue, her hands reaching out and gripping Layla's full, perky breasts, lifting them and squeezing them together as Layla's lips parted and she sucked Jack's cock deep into her throat, though only for a few seconds. Her gag reflex kicked in quick, making her throat contract around his dick hard as Amanda's groping hands made her moan, the vibrations of the sound sliding across Jack's skin as he thrusts his hips forward into Layla's mouth.

Amanda pulls on Layla's pink nipples, making them grow puckered and stiff. Her hands slide up, pushing into Layla's blonde hair and curled into a fist as Amanda looks up at Jack. "I think she needs a bit of help taking such a big dick..." Amanda said, her sultry voice holding a tiny bit of malice.

Layla flicks a worried look at Amanda, earning a grin from the other woman. The brunette suddenly shoves Layla's head down on Jack's cock and holds her there, her nose pressed against Jack's pelvis as her body convulses with the way she gagged around his cock. The hot, wet muscles of her throat squeezing tightly around every inch of Jack's cock, making him groan out above her and start to thrust his hips into her with shallow thrusts, fucking just the first three inches in and out of the back of her throat. Layla had tears sliding down her face, and Amanda held her in place for a full thirty seconds before she tugged at the beautiful golden blonde locks and yanked her off his cock, she sucked in a spluttering, gasping breath.

Jack was glad that Amanda had yanked Layla off his dick when she did, because he was about to fucking explode right down her throat, something about watching Amanda force Layla onto his dick was hot, especially since Layla had such a tight fucking throat. He watched, trying to catch his breath as Amanda leaned in and kissed Layla. It was a hard, messy thing, their tongues clashing against each other, writhing and grinding. Amanda eases back, licking Layla's mouth before looking up at Jack with a smirk, her free hand roaming down to grab at one of Layla's big tits.

"Mmh, maybe she can use these better than she can use her mouth.." Amanda suggested, letting go of Layla with a little shove towards Jack. "Go on, little slut, use those big tits on his cock, make him feel good.."

Layla swallows nervously before rising up on her knees and moving forward, her hands moving to her breasts as she positions herself right in front of Jack. She lifts her tits, wrapping them around the length of his cock, squeezing them tightly around his dick, the sight making Jack groan. She starts to bounce her whole body, rubbing those big tits up and down the length of his cock as best she could, making sure to squeeze them right around his dick.

After a few delicious seconds of Layla tit-fucking Jack, Amanda leans down to where the head of Jack's cock peeks out between the blonde's cleavage. She wraps her lips around the head of his cock with an excited little moan, her tongue lashing out across the sensitive head of him and sucking at him eagerly. The women find a rhythm, which is mostly dictated by Jack. His hips thrust forward, slamming his dick forward between those big, delicious tits and right into Amanda's mouth. Over and over again, fucking into both of them with a growing roughness.

Jack tried to hold on, to draw out the moment as long as he could, but with both of them working his cock like it was their soul purpose in life, he just couldn't do it. He felt that tightness in his balls as they drew uptight, his whole body tending with several quick desperate thrusts before his cock explodes inside of Amanda's mouth. The brunette moans around his cock as her mouth is filled with his cum, only a few drops of it manages to escape the sucking grip she had. They slip down her chin and splatter against Layla's tits.

Jack slowly eases back, his wet, sensitive cock still twitching and jerking in pleasure. Layla looks up at Amanda, her lower lip hitting out in a pout. "Share," she whined, leaning towards the other woman.

Jack watches with reverence as Amanda leans down, her lips parting as she lets the mouthful of cum drop from her full lips into Layla's awaiting mouth. Layla sticks out her tongue and eagerly took the load before she leans up and presses her lips against Amanda's. The women start kissing each other, but it was more like a fight for who gets to eat the most of Jack's cum, their lips and tongues doing a battle between each other's mouths as Jack watched and caught his breath.

Eventually, they eased off of each other, Layla moving to lick at the head of Jack's cock, Amanda following suit. They cleaned his dick, their hands sliding over his legs and chest in loving caresses. Eventually, the three of them found their way into his bed, and Jack fell blissfully asleep, sandwiched between the two beautiful women.

Jack awoke to the feeling of a mouth on his cock.. and a mouth on his balls. He blinked his eyes open, shifting up on his elbows so he could look down and watch as Amanda sucked at his dick, moving her head up and down on his cock, taking every inch of him down her throat with a skill that Layla lacked. Layla, for her part, had her lips sucking at the heavy sack between his thighs. Her tongue probed his balls with gentle strokes, her lips close around his skin and suck at him with eager little noises. The two of them working together to send pleasure rolling through his body before his mind even has time to fully wake up.

He can't help but thrust forward, shoving his cock up into Amanda's mouth, fucking her face over and over again while Layla worshiped his balls. He reaches down, grabbing Amanda's tit and squeezing, his fingers plucking at her nipple and making her moan around his cock. After several moments of enjoying the two of them working him over, easing the sleep from his mind, he slowly pulled Amanda's mouth off his dick, his fingers in her hair. He pulled her up his body, higher and higher, his hand leaving the dark locks to slide down to her wide hips, gripping her ass before pulling his hand back and smacking it down across her fat ass, making her gasp, her skin rippling under the impact.

He guides her on top of him with gripping fingers that steal squeezes of her soft skin. Her hips start grinding down against his cock the second the thick length of him presses up between her legs. The crotch of her panties were wet as she rubbed her little pussy against his cock, making slutty, eager noises. All the whole, Layla's tongue was sliding around his balls, dipping beneath to rub along his taint and then back up to suck his bald back into her mouth.

"Layla, put me inside of her," Jack demands, his hands gripping Amanda's ass, pulling her thick cheeks apart and letting them slide back together.

"Mmmgh," Layla moans around his balls in compliance, trying to restrain her jealousy as she eases her mouth off of him. Her hand slips between Jack's body and Amanda's, her finger dragging the crotch of the other woman's panties to the side, exposing that smooth little slit to the cold air. She slides her fingers over Jack's cock, giving him an adoring squeeze before she angles his dick upwards, rubbing the head of his cock between Amanda's pussy lips. She dragged the fat head of him up and down across all that pretty pink flesh before pushing the head of him right against the entrance to her tight little pussy and letting go.

The second Jack's cock was pressed up against the entrance to her cunt, Amanda sank her full weight down onto Jack's dick, her fingers digging into his shoulders as his big cock forces her walls to stretch around him. The pleasure of it making her pussy contract around his cock in tight, milking squeezes. She slowly starts to rock her hips, rubbing his fat dick around the inside of her cunt, the head of him grinding into her walls, encouraging the vice-like grip of her cunt muscles.

Layla's mouth returns to Jack's balls sucking and playing with them while Amanda finally starts to bounce up and down, dragging her tight little pussy off his cock before slamming herself back down onto it. Her pace was quick, and her movements were hard. She moaned, the sound of bodies slapping together and the bed creaking underneath the vigorous movements made quite the cacophony. The smell of sex filled Layla's nose, her face right in the action. She could see Amanda's pussy drag off Jack's cock, the walls squeezing and visibly flexing from the outside as she leaked her juices all over him. It looked like it felt amazing.

Jack was groaning, his fingers gripping Amanda's ass and forcing her up and down, helping her set the quick, hard pace. They fucked like animals, Amanda riding him with a wild abandon. Rough, and hard. Layla watched while she tongued his balls, tasting the other woman as her arousal leaked down them. She could tell that Jack was going to cum soon by the way his balls tightened and that sexy vein at the base of his cock pulsated.

Layla saw an opportunity to prove herself as Amanda's reckless pace caused Jack's cock to slip from her pussy. It practically smacked Layla in the nose. She took the opportunity, her lips wrapped around Jack's cock and sucking it deep down her throat. She manned up, her gag reflex kicking into overdrive, but she fucking ignored it. She drove her mouth down on to Jack's cock over and over again, fucking his cock with the back of her throat the way he loved, her fingers cradling his balls as she sucked all of Amanda's pussy juice off of Jack's dick.

"Fuck, Layla, good girl," Jack growled, his grip on Amanda tightening and lifting her a bit out of the way so he could thrust his hips up to meet Layla's hungry mouth.

The orgasm slammed through him with a groan, the pleasure curling up his spine and making his hips pump wildly up onto her throat as his cock spurted rope after rope of hot sticky cum into her mouth and fucked it down her throat. Layla moaned around his dick, happy to be the one to get his cum. She swallowed every fucking drop of it, not stopping lavishing his dick with attention until he pushed Amanda off of him and pulled his sensitive cock away from her eager lips with a little laugh.

"What are you trying to do, suck out my soul?" He asked, pushing her blonde hair back from her face in an affectionate gesture.

"Mmhmm!" Layla said, glancing at Amanda who rolled her eyes so hard, it was a surprise they didn't pop out of her skull.

"Well, I've gotta shower and get ready for work," Jack said, starting to slide off the bed. Both women moved to offer their aid, but before they could get a word out, he shut them down. "Go get cleaned up, you two. I'll see you later."


12