Making A Queen Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack didn't have the patience to let her play for long, not after having her jerk him off through the later part of that intolerable meeting. Quinn was a fucking tease, she liked to tease and torment and play until he couldn't stand it anymore. Jack figured it gave her some sense of control, some kind of power rush. Yeah, the Goth beauty was definitely a lot more dominant than he usually liked his women, but something about denying her that dominance, making her realize that he was the one with all the power... It was just fucking hot.

His right hand leaves the arm of his chair and it moves to grip that neat little bun she had her raven black hair so expertly tucked into. It made the perfect handle to grab on to and use to his advantage. Her tongue slides along the underside of his cock and it was the perfect opportunity to shove her head downward, pushing his cock between those full lips and shoving every last inch right into her hot, wet little mouth.

"You little..." Jack said, lifting his hips up off the chair an inch or two, pushing his cock into the back of her throat and making her start to gag around it. The sensation of her throat wrapped around his dick in that hot, wet vise made his words come out on a growl. "Fucking tease. You like that, don't you? Fucking take it, take every fucking inch like a good girl."

He kept his grip firm in her hair, keeping her head down, her lips pressed against his pelvis as he forced her to stay there, choking on his thick dick for as long as he fucking felt like it. She was already making a mess of herself, the slippery wet drool coated his cock and started spilling past her lips and slipping down her chin. He watched her face as she tried to breathe around his cock, but he was thick and so deep that there wasn't any room for air to slip past. She gagged and whimpered, various sounds vibrating along the length of him, only making him press his hips harder up into her face.

He finally yanks her mouth off his cock with a rough tug of her hair, pulling himself completely free of her lips and then up an inch higher. Using her bun like a handle, he yanks her head back and forces her to meet his gaze, her lips and chin a slippery wet mess.

"Remember your place, little cock tease..." Jack said with a sadistic little smirk as he grabs the base of his cock with his free hand and lightly taps it against her cheek. "Right here on your knees with this fat cock stealing your breath..."

Quinn's lips slowly curve into a little smirk, her mouth opening and her tongue darting out to flick against his cock like she was desperate for another taste of it. Jack smacked the head of his cock against her tongue a few times, the sight alone would have made a weaker man cum then and there. Fuck, she was sexy in her defiance.

"Maybe I just like it when you put me in my place," Quinn murmured the words with her lips pressed against the head of his cock, punctuating her sentence by placing a sucking kiss against him that coaxed a bead of precum to dribble from his slit. Quinn was quick to drag her tongue across it, letting out a little appreciative moan at the taste.

"Fuck," Jack breathed out the curse on a groan, his grip in her hair tightening once more as he rubs the head of his cock back and forth over her lower lip for a second. With a sudden shove downwards, Quinn's hot little mouth was wrapped around his clock again.

He pushed her lips all the way down onto him, and Quinn's throat was quick to tighten as she started to gag, her walls convulsing around him with hot, wet squeezes. But, instead of holding her down on him like he had last time, the second he was completely buried inside her throat he let go of his grip on her hair and leaned back into his chair, happy to relax and enjoy letting her get to fucking work.

And get to work she did.

Quinn's right hand gripped Jack's thigh as she started working her mouth up and down the length of his cock, sucking and slurping at him with the enthusiasm of someone who was seriously enjoying what they were doing. Probably because she did. Quinn genuinely loved everything about sucking a guy off, so much so that as she started bobbing her head up and down the length of his fat cock, she pushed her left hand up between her thighs, her fingers easily finding their way underneath that tiny triangle of fabric that covered her pussy.

She shamelessly played with herself as she worked her mouth up and down Jack's cock, taking every inch of him as deep as she could, not caring about the gagging, the mess. Fuck, if anything she enjoyed it. Every time she did something that made Jack twitch or groan or thrust a bit harder into her mouth, she'd do it again. His reactions fueled her pleasure, getting him off was getting her off and she had absolutely no shame in letting him or anyone else for that matter, knowing it.

Luckily, the cock that pushed in and out of her throat kept her moaning from being too loud. Jack fucking loved it, the ways he moaned around his dick like he was fucking her in a completely different hole, the way she'd look up at him and he could practically see the smirk in her eyes as she got herself off in a little act of defiance. She made this selfless act of servitude something more, something that wasn't selfless, and definitely self-serving. Jack found himself wishing there was a mirror behind the woman so he could watch her fingers slide in and out of that wet, pink little pussy.

Just the thought was enough to make him have to clench his abs and fight for control over his orgasm, Quinn's hungry mouth slurping wetly over his cock, her full lips rubbing over every inch as she took him down her throat and then slid him out to the very tip before sucking him back down. Her pace was nice and rhythmic, steady and building in speed.

With speed came the lack of technique, her skillful movements grew erratic and desperate, sloppy even. Jack realized it was because she was about to get off, and the thought sent another thrill through him. He wanted her to get off with his cock shoved so far down her throat she couldn't breathe, and who the fuck was he to deny himself what he wanted?

His hand flew into her hair again, her bun was barely hanging on and lose enough that he could really get a nice fucking hold on her this time. He didn't so much shove her down onto his cock as he did hold her still and start lifting his hips up off the chair towards her face. Jack slammed his hips forward, her nose bumping into his pelvis as he shoved every inch of his big cock down her throat.

He groaned at the way the walls of her throat constricted around his dick, squeezing and undulating around every inch of him, practically fucking milking the cum from him. He holds her there for a few seconds before he starts fucking her face, his balls slapping up against her chin with every hard, rhythmic thrust of his hips. His grip on her hair kept her firmly in place as he used her throat for his pleasure, making her mouth his personal little fuck toy.

Quinn was fucking loving it if the muffled sounds of her moaning around his cock were any indication. Her fingers rubbed in frantic little circles around her swollen clit as jack used her mouth to get himself off. the harder he fucked her face, the deeper his cock shoved into her mouth, the more she moaned for him. The orgasm was slow building for her, but it fucking hit Jack out of nowhere. One second he was fucking the pretty goth girl's mouth and the next he was buried completely down her throat while she convulsed on the floor before him.

It was like the taste of his cum and the feeling of those hot, thick ropes shooting into her throat was what triggered her own orgasm. She moaned around his cock, the sound nothing more than a wet gurgle since she couldn't even breathe around him. The orgasm had her pussy throbbing and her whole fucking body shaking. She dug her nails into Jack's thigh and held the fuck on as the both of them were lost in the throws of their mutual orgasms.

As the waves of pleasure slowly started to dissipate, Quinn started rubbing her tongue along the underside of Jack's cock, his grip in her hair vanishing as he slumped back into the chair. You'd think she'd be quick to pull her lips off his dick so she could finally take a breath, but instead, she took her time, licking at him with her rubbing, grinding tongue. That hardball of metal pressing into his sensitive cock making Jack squirm around in his chair until he was sure he'd have to pull her off of him.

Just when he thought he couldn't stand another second of it, Quinn's mouth left his dick with a wet little popping sound. She sat back on her feet and smirked up at him, that devilish tongue of hers sliding across her lower lip before flashing him a satisfied smirk.

"Mmh, Jack. You're seriously yummy. Thanks for the treat. I have some errands to run," Quinn said, her voice thick, huskier than usual as she rises to her feet and smooths her hands over her skirt, tugging everything back into place. "I'll catch you later, babe."

Jack blinked a few times as he watched the woman strut out of the conference room without so much as asking for a goodbye kiss or a cuddle. Another fucking power move on her part. His lips curved into a subtle grin as he rubs his hand over his face a few times, everything that'd just taken place replaying through his head. With a sudden laugh, he leans his head backward, letting it lul back against the chair backing, his gaze on the ceiling. That woman was seriously something else.

12