Making Babyface Beth my Anal Slut

Story Info
Beth comes back to me for more Anal.
3.2k words
4.49
28.1k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkeySan
MarkeySan
510 Followers

A few weeks back, I wrote a story about my encounter with the lovely babyface Beth. I had met Beth, babyface Beth I called her at the bus station, and she had spent the weekend with my friends and I.

Our birthday party for Ace had turned into her bachelorette party. She had spent the weekend entertaining the five of us. We were all ten plus years older than her and she had satisfied all five of us before she went back to Vegas to marry her high school sweetheart.

I never expected to hear from her again and I hadn't thought about her. I was quite surprised when I received a text from her the other day. It's been at least 3 or 4 months and I didn't even know she had my phone number. In fact I didn't even know she had a phone.

The text read:

"Hi Mark, hope all is well with you. Just wanted you to know I got married. Things are great. I still think of you now and then and hope all is well with you. Thanks again for such a fantastic sendoff.

Love you guys, Beth"

I took a few moments before I replied. I remembered the weekend. Young Beth had serviced all of us that weekend and she seemed insatiable. It was only when I got her alone that we formed a special bond.

"I know you watch my ass," she said, staring at me. I had trouble processing what I thought she was saying.

"I saved it for you. If you want...." and she smiled lustfully.

"I mean...you'd be my first."

I went into an instant hardon so rock hard I thought it would burst.

"It would be my pleasure," I said.

She turned her head, "just you," she whispered, "you can't tell or they'll all want some."

I whispered back, "no way I'd share this sweet ass with anyone," as my hands massaged her cheeks and I rubbed her pussy juice in her anal canal. I watched her puckered little hole clamp on my wet finger as it moved in and out of her sweet tightness.

After a few strokes in her wet cunny I lifted my cock to her anal ring. Slowly I pushed in deep, then went deeper and she started to moan. It was such a tight anal ring. She had relaxed and stretched as each stroke took me deeper. She seemed like she was in distant world now.

"Oh my God." she said, "It feels fantastic. You're the first in my ass," she said, "you own it Mark, you own my ass. You get to cum in it, please cum in it, make it yours," as she grabbed the sheets and spasmed again while my fingers rubbed her clit.

That night she went crazy as I worked her ass. There was no doubt when I came in it that I had made her sweet little ass mine. There was also no doubt that this was the fucking she preferred.

I quickly recovered to the present to send off a nice standard reply.

"Great to hear from you too, glad you're happily married. Hope to see you again sometime." I didn't expect what happened next. It didn't take long for her to reply.

"I'm going to be in your town next week," she wrote, "let's get together for dinner."

I was quite surprised. But I had to reply.

"Sounds great. Love to see you," Then I hesitated, "Should I put a party together"

"Oh no," she said, "I just wanna see you."

A thousand scenarios ran through my mind. What could she want to see me for if she was happily married.

Oh no, it hit me. Maybe she was pregnant. That was what I was thinking, she was pregnant and now she wanted the names of all my friends that could be the father. Paternity tests, lawsuits. Oh shit. this could get nasty.

No, that didn't fit either.. She said she was happily married. I guess I just had to wait and find out.

That Friday afternoon I received her text.

"I'm in town let's meet for dinner." which I happily replied.

"Great, Delaneys on fifth at 7 o'clock work?"

"See you," she replied.

I dressed my best. Delaney's was a nice place with a great view of the city. Beth was very attractive girl. At 19, just half my age she was quite a beauty. I knew I'd find out what she wanted to talk about when I saw her at Delaney's. Like I said she was a beauty, babyface was the nickname I gave her, I'd enjoy just watching her at dinner.

When I entered, she was standing there, smiling, 5ft 6 or so with long beautiful brown hair cascading over her pink dress. She had beautiful blue eyes and a gorgeous baby face. Even with those large breasts she looked like a kid, I knew she'd be carded here for sure.

We hugged and said hello, I felt those breasts press against me through her top. I remembered what they looked like bare and how they felt. My mind even flashed on how they looked when Will was on top of her. Then the waiter led us to our table.

We talked a little, small talk mostly then she said, "I'm in town to see my dad. He's not doing well."

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that," I replied, "are you staying with him?"

"Well," she said, "I'd rather not stay with him and I know you still have an extra room, is it OK if I stay there?"

"It's OK with me," I said, "although I did understand you were happily married."

She laughed. "Oh yeah, he's a nice guy, he's such a boy from a good Methodist family so I had to go off the pill. You understand what that means for us."

My disappointment must've shown in my face. She looked up at me and she smiled. "Of course," she whispered, as she took my hand "like I told you before, you can still use what you own."

I must've looked like a deer in headlights as I sat there in my mind pondered what she had just said. I remembered when she was naked under me and I came deep in that tight anal canal I said, "it's my ass now, I own it." I remember too that when I walked her to the cab that Monday morning I had reached around and put my hands on that beautiful young ass, and she had said to me, "go ahead, squeeze it, it's yours you own it."

Just then the waiter interrupted my obvious stupor, "Can I get you anything else?"

"No, no," we both said as I took the check and we headed towards the exit. We were on the top floor of a beautiful restaurant and we both got in the elevator. She was in front of me as we turned and faced toward the door. Just as the doors closed she leaned forward a little and moved back against me, and that beautiful little ass rubbed up against my crotch. My cock stirred as my hands went to her side, and I understood fully well what she meant earlier. The doors opened and my hands dropped as we both walked out to the valet.

Little Beth followed me home as I stopped for a bottle of wine and then we headed back to my house. She knew exactly where her room was.

"Are you sure you don't want to stay in mine?" I said, "with me," as I held her.

"Oh, no, no," she said, "this is my room here. It has my memories," and she smiled.

"OK," I said, as I headed to my room to change. When her stuff was put away I heard the shower and I had to go see. She had left the door open for me. There she was, so small and so intoxicating. Such a beauty with those large breasts. I again envied her husband. I was so tempted to strip and join her but decided to let her take the aggressive steps. I wanted to see where this would lead.

I stood there watching as my eyes focused on those beautiful legs that rose to the top where two muscular half globes were. There was alarge gap between her thighs. i could tell that her years of gymnastics had fine toned her a beautiful muscular body.

I finished watching her shower and dry and I stepped back downstairs. After a few minutes in her room she met me, dressed in a beautiful satin robe. My eyes went wide.

"You are beautiful as always, Beth," I said, and she smiled.

"Well Mark, that's not the first time you watched me in the shower."

"Oh," I grinned, "you noticed, but I'm sure you weren't too surprised, you left the door open." We both laughed.

"I feel so much freer around you," she said. "I love my married life but it can get so stuffy there, his parents and all. Everything seems so rigid, so controlled."

She poured more wine as she explained to me her life with her Methodist family.

"Danny, he so sweet and I love him so much but he seems to only have one method of fucking," she said. "I mean I'm fine with that but you gave me something I could never get from him."

"Oh," she said as she got up, "and I wore something special for you today," she stood up and my eyes feasted on her lovely body.

She pulled the rope and slid the robe to the floor. There she stood in a beautiful, black, laced maid outfit. "I've come to clean," she said, "do you like it?" The maids outfit was gorgeous and so was she.

She turned to pretend she was dusting, and then she bent over by the coffee table. I saw she was pantyless. When I saw that beautiful bare little gymnastics ass my heart pounded as my cock tented my shorts. As I stood up, she smiled and walked to my room.

She bent over my bed as if to straighten it and as she leaned over across my bed I stepped up behind her. My hands rubbed her beautiful ass, bare, naked for my use.

I held her tits and moved over her whispering in her ear, "Finally my maid has arrived, I'll be expecting to be properly serviced now." She glanced back the look of lust was all over her face.

"Everything is ready for you Sir, just the way you like it," she said.

I saw her asshole shined. She had lubed it already. I moved a step closer as my shorts hit the floor. She fell forward on the bed as her knees hit the floor and she gripped the bedsheets for my coming penetration.

My cock entered her sweet tight hole.

"Oh," she moaned as I the head of my cock broke through the tight outer anal ring. It was so hot, Her ass was slippery and it was at fire.

I moved in and out slowly remembering how she had liked it. She liked the long, slow steady fuck which was perfect for me. It took a while to work deeper and she moaned a lot. It wasn't long before I was almost balls deep in that sweet tight little girl ass. I leaned forward, my face in her hair as I kissed her ear.

"It's so nice Beth, so nice to be back inside you," I said and she moaned.

"I love it. I love it so much." She panted.

Slowly and methodically, I fucked her little ass. I could feel my pressure rising as I moved my cock until it was balls deep inside her.

She was stretching well now as I slowly worked out to the tip and then slid back all the way. She gripped the bed. I could tell it was both pain and pleasure and she loved them both.

I looked at the maids uniform she wore and I wondered why she chose that. I decided to play along.

"I'll be expecting to be properly serviced like this daily, I said. A good maid should learn how to clean a man's tubes properly. That will require practice," I said.

"Yes," she said,

"Yes sir!!," I barked.

"Yes sir," she replied loudly, panting as I moved deeper.

"And my hot cum will need to be drained from my balls regularly." I commanded.

"Oh Yes, yes sir," she said panting, "I'm here to service your needs."

The she broke down and shook, "Oh fuck my ass," she panted, "fuck it well." She panted loudly almost crying. It didn't take long once I reach my hand under and felt that beautiful little wet cunny. Then when my finger touched her hardened clit, I rubbed it hard. I was balls deep in her ass when I stiffened up, held her tight and fired off my first load of hot cum as she shook and spasmed. We both loved it. She had taken a grown man balls deep in her ass the way she always wanted.

It was all so clear now. Sanitary and controlled baby breeding her young cunny was for her young Methodist husband. Her ass, the ass that she needed reamed and pounded, the ass he wouldn't touch. Now that ass was mine, I owned it.

Her ass was available for me to use because she wasn't the sweet innocent little miss dainty that her husband wanted her to be. In this house with me she had been allowed the be the dirty little pass around slut she preferred to be. Here in her slut bed she could let a man fuck her ass and cum in it like she wanted. Getting fucked like a tramp was her turn on, not some sterile silent breeding in the dark.

When we were both done panting, we sat up. We looked at each other. It was sweet young Beth. Babyface Beth again and she talked in that little girl voice about her happy marriage and her happy life.

The tramp treatment with an occasional anal fuck was the only thing missing in her marriage. She wanted that badly. We had more wine. We laughed and talked, but we both knew we had one more in us. That's when I moved on Beth. I stood her up and I stripped her bare naked. Looking at those pretty brown eyes and then down to those large firm tits as I moved her long dark brown hair back over her shoulders. I understood now what she needed.

"Here in my home, you will call me SIr."

"Yes, Sir, she replied"

"Here you will be my submissive little anal slut, understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

"On the bed," I said, "face down," as I retrieved our robe belts. I stuffed pillows under her belly and then tied both her wrists to the bedposts as she laid there on her knees with her ass in the air for my use. This made her so hot her pussy was dripping.

I looked again at the sweet little ass and knew I needed to secure a whip for next time.

"Now my balls still have juice in them and it's your responsibility to drain it all, it's my ass to be used the way I like it, understand?"

"Yes, sir."

Stroking my cock and applying the lube I moved in behind her. I looked down at that beautiful, long brown hair, the slender back, the thin, muscular arms, and that beautiful, gymnastics little boy ass she had and my large cock swelled to it biggest. How I got so lucky I didn't know.

"You know only a dirty little slut likes it in the ass," I whispered.

"I know sir, I know, I'm a dirty little slut, I need it in my ass." she whimpered.

My hands pulled her ass cheeks aside, and I slid back in again. The tightest little ass I ever had. I moved in and out a little faster this time treating her a little bit rougher. She started to open up until I was in deep and then tighten her anal ring as I pulled out. It felt so good. Such a tight fuck as she milked my cock.

"I won't be so nice this time, I whispered and she turned red with anticipation. "This slut ass is open for my pleasure and I like it rough and hard. She pulled on the ties realizing she had no escape as I had her pinned to the bed and and I began long hard strokes.

"That little slut ass is open for my use, my pleasure. Now feel that cock deep inside."

"Oh," she cried, " It's so big," and she began shaking as she pulled hard on the ties.

"Oh my god!!" as she squirmed and turned bound securely by the tied wrists and my hold of her waist.

I saw her face going into contortions as my cock went deep inside her. I had to terrorizer her more.

"Oh, so nice to use this little slut ass," I said, I saw how my words added to her pleasure.

"It's mine to enjoy." I continued to work my cock inside her for the longest time, It felt so hot in her little slippery canal I knew I couldn't hold back much longer. She got into the rhythm squeezing my cock as I pulled out and opening to let me in deep. She was milking my cock with her tight little anal canal like a trained anal whore.

"Yeah," I said, "I'd bet you'd like it if I bring all the guys back and we should gangbang that slut ass all weekend or would you rather I should take you down to skid row and charge each dirty drunken bum a quarter to dump their cum deep in your ass until your all filled up." I could tell the thought of these dirty deeds was driving her wild.

"Problem is they'd stretch you out and I like that ass nice and tight. It's mine, only I get to use it. You understand you will visit every month and you will stay here until you totally drain my balls.

"Yes, Sir," she said quietly and obediently.

"OK," I said, panting, "it's time.... it's time to empty my balls, clean out my balls, empty them." as I fell forward ball deep with all my weight on her. I felt so good as I fired my load deep in her ass. She came hard as I rubbed her clit and inserted my my fingers in her soaked cunny.

Babyface Beth, the anal freak shook as she bit the pillows, pulling on the restrains growling and contorting in pain and pleasure. The look of relief on her face told me she finally found the relief she had been wanting. She had taken my entire 7 inches balls deep in her anal hole where I completely emptied my balls. I knew she loved it and she would be back for more.

MarkeySan
MarkeySan
510 Followers