Making Her Fall in Love with Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Start by kissing the back of my legs, going up my back without forgetting to give sufficient time to my hips." As these words escaped her mouth, I jumped on the bed and started kissing and licking her calves and thighs. After spending a good couple of minutes on them, I shifted my focus to her buttocks.

I ran my hands on her butt cheeks feeling their softness and firmness. I kissed and licked them thoroughly and then parted her legs so that I could kiss and tickle her anus. Slowly I started fingering her anus with my middle finger. This appeared to have a magical effect on her and she started getting deeply aroused.

I proceeded to kiss her butt cheeks while running my hand on her bare back. Slowly and steadily moved up and went on to kiss her complete back. My each kiss was brimming with love and appeared to evoke an equally arousing response in Shannon. She was taking deep breaths with each kiss which I was planting on her buttocks and back. I looked up at her and to my pleasure found her eyes to be closed and a look of contentment clearly visible on her face.

I lay myself on top of her back and put my hands on her breasts. My penis which was trying to penetrate her anus, made my lack of control on myself evident. "Please don't insert it just now. Enjoy the warmth of our bodies for a few moments." She said. The pleasure of holding her nude in my arms with my hands holding her breasts and my face resting on her cheek is totally beyond expression.

After a few minutes, Shannon woke me up with a jerk from my dreamy state by saying, "shouldn't you penetrate my pussy first and then my anus? Or do you want to keep lying like this and try to penetrate my anus? In that case, you'll have to oil me as well as yourself a bit."

I immediately moved myself and turned her so that she was now lying on her back. I started licking her beautiful legs while moving up to her pussy. As soon as I reached her pussy, I lost control and immediately started kissing and licking her pussy lips hungrily.

Shannon raised her legs and put them on my shoulders and also opened them wide... as wide as she would. I immediately put my tongue inside her pussy lips and started giving her pussy a French kiss. Shannon clenched the bed sheet in her fists and started moaning with pleasure.

Her moans aroused me further and I continued licking her pussy. After several minutes, I moved upwards on her and started kissing her entire pubic area while going up towards her tummy. As I reached her navel, I started kissing and licking it. While licking her navel, I inserted my middle finger in her pussy and started fingering her.

Continuing the erotic play with my finger, I moved up to her breasts and started kissing, sucking and softly biting them while making sure that I did not bite so hard as to leave any marks. I shifted my mouth only on her nipples and started pulling them with my teeth. Her clenched fists shifted from the bed sheet to my back and while moaning loudly, she dug her nails into my back.

I continued sucking her breasts as well as fingering her pussy, when suddenly her body started quivering and in no time pussy emitted a stream of juices. I took out my finger and moved my mouth back to her pussy so as to lick her juices... the omission of which were a sign of my successfully arousing foreplay.

"I can't wait any longer. Please fuck me." These words escaped Shannon's mouth in a very feeble tone. Without another word, I lay my naked body on hers and my tool, without any assistance, entered her dripping pussy. The very first insertion appeared to have touched her G-spot and it made her gasp in pleasure.

I started initially by giving her slow strokes but just after a few strokes, she put her hand around my butt cheeks and tried to pull me inside her as hard as she could. This made my strokes become uncontrollable and my speed automatically increased. Even though I had ejaculated about an hour earlier, my cock made it clear that again I was going to cum.

Suddenly I realized that Shannon had cum. Seeing her cum, I increased my speed. Shannon's body started shaking with excitement and pleasure and restraint from ejaculation started becoming more and more difficult for me.

I put my hands on the sides of her shoulder and tried to control my speed... But it was of no avail. Within moments I ejaculated inside her. I collapsed on top of her with my face resting by her side. We were both feeling too weak to move for a few moments.

Shannon pulled my face back and started giving me a warm French kiss. She put her tongue inside my mouth and proceeded to start sucking my lower lip. She moved her hands to my back and buttocks and started caressing them. It was too exotic to be described... it could only be felt.

Finally we parted our lips and got up to clean ourselves. In the bathroom, Shannon, without asking me, proceeded to start washing my dick. She washed it thoroughly and wiped it dry. She, then, started sucking it.

Initially, I felt too weak to respond but then said, "your anus still needs to be loved or should I say... fucked? Let me fuck it and then you can give me a blow job again."

"I'm reviving it for that only." She replied smiling. Her sexual efforts on my cock were rewarded by another erection after a few minutes. I caught hold of her hand and took her to the side of the bed. As if having understood what I wanted to say, she got on all fours, thus, parting her butt cheeks for me and showing her anal hole which needed the pleasure.

I applied vaseline on her anus and slowly started inserting my dick into her hole. She was definitely not new to anal sex. Without much difficulty, my cock went in her and I started giving her steady strokes. I put my hands over her breasts and used her breasts to keep pulling her back and forth for more effective strokes.

The speed of my strokes increased with her increasing moans and I took her nipples between my fingers and started pinching them as well. This is further increased her moans and also aroused me to an extent that I started fucking her like mad. This time even with an increased speed of strokes, I did last for quite some time.

As I ejaculated inside her anal hole, I felt too weak to stand. Shannon got up and went to the bathroom to clean herself. Having done so, she came to the room and pulled me up and took me to the bathroom. It was again she, who washed my penis. Her touch was so arousing...

I felt like pinching myself to make sure that I was not daydreaming. It was all too good to be true. After having cleaned me, we both went to the bedroom again and Shannon started kissing me all over my body.

This was unbelievable... Without my asking for it, Shannon started kissing my legs, my cock and balls, kissing my tummy and licking my navel and also biting my nipples. She spent a good half an hour kissing, licking and biting my entire body.

Having done all this, she lay on top of me and said, "I'm hungry. Please order a pizza for me and we'll eat it sitting in each other's arms." I wasted no time in ordering a pizza. We both continued fondling each other's bodies and smooching.

Soon, the doorbell rang and I put on my bathrobe and went to get the pizza. I returned to the room and into the arms of 'my' naked Shannon. I threw off my bathrobe and made her sit on my lap while we both fed each other.

I could feel that Shannon had developed a liking for me... And maybe it was more than a liking. But I did not express it.

Having completed our lunch, we again started exploring each others' bodies while caressing, kissing and licking the same. This was again followed by a session of lovemaking.

Finally it was time for Shannon to leave. I started having butterflies in my stomach again. As she got up to start wearing her tracksuit, I said with a lot of apprehension, "you've made this the most memorable day of my life. I'll love to relive this day again and again. When do I get to have you for the second day?"

I had never expected such a beautiful reply from her. She said, "Do we still need to stick to the contract? At least I don't wish to... They need not be any second day. Rather all days can now be as good as today's. Not only you, even I've enjoyed every moment of this day. I've fallen in love with you and I'm yours... forever."

"When do we meet again?" I asked. She kissed me on my lips and replied, "we'll have sex at least once every day and whenever possible also for the whole day. As for the next meeting... or mating, as would be more appropriate, obviously tomorrow."

Since that day, there has been no looking back. Till date, Shannon and I have openly remained the best of friends and secretly remained true lovers. Our love has fulfilled the vacuum in our lives. Having made Shannon mine, I feel I have found my love and making the love of my life fall in love with me was definitely a true achievement which has beautified my life beyond imagination.

12