Making Her Mine Pt. 02

Story Info
She's spanked by her boss, then blackmailed and humiliated.
9.9k words
4.46
78.7k
49

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nothing of note happened after our meeting. Jace helped me clean up and do our little charade that I had to go get a fresh change of clothes.

Nothing happened between us after that. My asshole was sore for days, and I felt like that snide fucker knew it from the amount of times he'd smile at me when I'd pass by. I didn't know what to say to him, and he didn't make an attempt to talk to me.

He'd give me weird looks and try to make eye contact. I returned his looks. I wasn't sure how I felt about the whole ordeal. I was violated...right? Why was I not doing anything about it? Did I like what happened that much? Part of me knew I did. I liked everything that happened. I liked him. But I didn't want to, he was such an insufferable asshole before, who's to say anything will have changed just because he anally violated me? I'd look at him from afar where he couldn't tell I was staring, I tried to figure him out.

Jace was a dedicated worker, anyone could tell that. Every expense report he handed in was perfect, client meetings always ended in great results, he was just smart. I started noticing little things about him after our 'meeting'.

The way he walked, his chest puffed out.

The way his blue eyes seemed to analyze everything, leaving no questions behind for him.

His hands were large with long fingers, the kind I'd want to watch in a mirror roam all over my body.

Everything about his appearance was well groomed.

I liked him. I liked him a lot. I hated that.

Whatever I felt about him, I kept up my end of our 'deal'. I went to talk to Mr. Bell and tell him exactly what I believed.

"Jace is way more qualified for the department executive position than I am. He should have gotten it, not me. As the closest uh p-position under you, Mr. Bell, please, I urge you to try and give him a better work position. He's very talented and s-smart." Unlike me, who slutted myself out to get this job.

"Charlotte, I value your input a lot. Truth be told Jace was one of my top candidates for this job, but you had a certain...liveliness, to you, that made me choose you."

I clutched my arms around my waist. Liveliness...that's what it was.

On Sunday night, 6 days after Jace took advantage of me, I was anxious to go back to work after being able to relax and not think about anything. How wide Mr. Bell's shoulders were, how Jace thrusted inside me nearly a week ago, how I...did that...to get this job. I shouldn't have done that. But I enjoyed doing it. But I regretted it at the same time.

I couldn't wrap my head around my emotions. I was constantly aroused now. I'd find myself alone in my office and just remember what happened there. What he did to me. It drove me insane, knowing I let those disgusting things happen, knowing how much I loved all of it.

And now, on Sunday night, after a week of build up - I had to do something.

I locked the door of my room and pulled out my vibrator.

Fuck it. I don't care. I don't care that I let Jace fuck me in the ass. I liked- no, I LOVED it!

* * *

After I fucked Charlotte, I felt like I was floating the rest of the week. Everything seemed brighter to me, work, relaxing at home, and especially seeing her look away from me all embarrassed when I'd catch her eye.

I hadn't spoken to her since what happened as I didn't want to seem overly friendly with her to my colleagues, not like any truly cared either way. I was hard almost all the time, anytime I'd see her or think of anything leading to that day I'd be turned on with no hope of losing it soon. Seeing my hateful mood change to one of pure joy after one anal fucking, maybe I didn't need a better job to be happy, I just had to get laid! Well, not really. I still wanted that job, and I didn't know why she got it over me.

I'm very sure she kept up her agreement to give me a recommendation, though I hadn't heard anything on it yet...but it all seemed so far in the past. Now whenever I think about the executive position, I think of the girl in it, and how soft her skin was, her moans, how hard she and I both came.

Maybe I wouldn't have hated her so much if she hadn't taken away something I had wanted. She was pretty, she had to be smart otherwise she wouldn't be able to do that job's work, she could stand up for herself...I liked her. She seemed like the type of girl I would have gone after in college. It would be nice to see her smile for real at me instead of fakely. It would also be nice to try out her other holes for a while, but that wasn't my biggest concern.

Something also struck me as off about her. She submitted to me too easily. I acknowledge I lost my head there in the heat of the moment, but she gave in way too fast, calling me master and whatnot...maybe there was something there I could investigate.

I woke up on Monday surprisingly happy. It was the end of what felt like a long weekend, truth be told I had jacked off everyday this week, even after work on the day I pushed inside her ass. I didn't even need porn to get started, I just replayed what happened last Monday over and over and over... it didn't get old to me. The more I came thinking about her, the more I wanted to do even more with her, like in the fantasies I had before I fucked her. Collar her, tie her up more, get her fully naked instead of partially.

I decided today I'd talk to her. I'm not sure about what, I just needed more of her, her body, anything.

I rode up in the elevator alone, and it finally opened up on my floor. I strode over to my desk, taking off my black suit jacket and placing it on my chair. I briefly straightened out my clothes, trying to look as clean and trim as I could. I chose a red tie today for a reason, people unconsciously associate the color red with passion and love - so if she saw it her subconscious image of me might improve in the passion department. I felt a bit silly picking it out for that reason, but I was a subliminal mastermind.

As soon as I opened up my briefcase to take out my reports from last week, the door to Mr. Bell's office opened.

He leaned in the direction of my desk and locked eyes with me. "Jace, may I have a word please?"

My heart jumped in my chest, did he know about what happened? Was there some way? I said yes and made my way into his office. He shut and locked the door behind me. My manager motioned me to have a seat, which I did.

He walked around his desk and sat down - boy, was he tall. If Mr. Bell wasn't such a teddy bear, I'm very sure we'd all be working our hardest out of fear. His green eyes pierced me.

"Jace, I have a feeling you know why you're here. Is there anything you'd like to talk about?"

What a vague sentence. "I'm not entirely sure what you mean, sir."

He sighed and sat back in his chair. "I believe you remember that for security reasons, as our office is usually working with large amounts of checks and money, we have security cameras in our common areas and private offices..."

Fuck. Fuck. My chest tensed and my heart started going a mile a minute. I was going to be fired. This was it. Oh God. I clasped my hands together, my leg started bouncing out of habit.

Mr. Bell leaned forward. "You know what I'm talking about, right, Mr. Robinson?"

"Yes...sir. I fornicated in Charlotte's...office."

"That's right." He took a breath. "I'm not going to fire you. Not you or Charlotte, or submit a written report. I like the both of you very much, you're hard workers and irreplaceable in a fast paced work environment. I'm going to let the both of you off with a warning. You just can't do this type of thing again, especially if someone were to walk in on accident. As far as I know I'm the only one who saw the footage, and I'm going to delete it tonight, and after 1 month of sitting in the 'trash' the system will have erased the files entirely. If you can give me your word not you or Ms. Scott will engage in these behaviors on company property, you are free to go."

Oh...well fuck. See what I meant when I said he was a teddy bear? I was still in a little bit of shock...how on earth was I getting off this easy?

"S-Sir, I don't know what to say. Thank you so, so much. I truly can't thank you enough. It was just a spur of the moment thing, I promise you we didn't plan to...do things. I'll never do something inappropriate in this building during office hours again, I promise. I've been a faithful worker for 15 years and I intend to keep that up."

"I'm really glad you feel that way. We all make mistakes. I know I've made some of my own, for sure! But uhh, you'll need to fill out a relationship form to disclose it to HR, are you and Ms. Scott in a uh...committed relationship?"

"No, sir." But that might be nice.

Wait, something was off about everything he just said. I could feel it. 'We all make mistakes, I know I've made some'...that doesn't sound like a generic term. He's referencing something specific.

I narrowed my eyes as he sat back and said something along the lines of having a good day and keeping up the good work. I thanked him again, shook his hand, and left. On the way out, I glanced above the door frame and saw a small glint. The tiniest little particle of light. A security camera.

"Oh, Jace? Could you tell Charlotte to come in here as soon as possible? I'd like to tell her the same thing."

"Of course, I'll get on that."

In the few steps it took me to knock on Charlotte's door my anxiety increased tenfold. What had Mr. Bell meant? I knew there was something deeper to this.

Instead of calling me in, she answered the door herself. She looked a little taken aback to see me.

"J-Jace! H-hi."

"Hey, Charlotte. Mr. Bell wants to see you." I leaned down and whispered to her in case someone was eavesdropping. "He knows, but he won't fire us. Hurry." Her eyes widened, she uttered a small 'thanks', and hurriedly walked over to his office.

It was nice to talk to her, despite the shitty circumstances.

I was on edge as I walked back to my desk. Are you in a committed relationship?

The way he phrased that just sounded wrong. He wanted to know if we were involved deeply, and we weren't but...fuck. As soon as I sat down at my desk, it hit me. I had to find out, and I knew how.

* * *

I stepped into his office and locked the door behind me, fearing the worst. Was I going to be fired? Arrested? What did he know? Could I trust Jace on this?

I tugged my black skirt farther down my legs to smooth it out. I was almost shaking as I sat down and looked at him.

Mr. Bell was every girl's dreams, older, sophisticated, tall, gorgeous stubble...he was the very essence of a manager, of a man in power. He knew it, too.

"Ms. Scott, it's so nice to see you today. I have some rather unfortunate news for you, though. But I feel like from your body language, you already know what this is about."

Oh no. Oh no no no. "I-I do?"

He nodded, leaning back in his chair. "I'm very sure I told you on your first day our floors of operation are very safe. We have security cameras in every room, common area, and private office. I look through footage occasionally just to make sure everything runs smoothly, I actually have access to all of the cameras at any time on my laptop here. I'm afraid I saw something in your office last Monday that was a bit...troubling."

I looked down to hide the tears in my eyes. What was I supposed to say? Instead of thinking of anything, I just said nothing. I was too embarrassed, ashamed...it's over.

Mr. Bell leaned towards me over his desk. "Hey, hey, it's alright. You have nothing to worry about." He held out his hand to me.

I took it without a second thought. "I-I am s-so, sorry, sir," I managed to choke out.

My manager gave my hand a slight tug, signaling for me to step around the desk to get closer to him. Once I stood in front of him, he pulled me into a hug. I was confused as to why he did it, but my concerns melted as I took in his scent. Manly cologne, the way his hands pressed into my back and how his arms surrounded me...I inhaled softly and rested my head into his neck. Feeling his body against mine once again was just as I had dreamed it would be like...

Mr. Bell's right hand moved up to grip and hold my neck.

"I won't fire you, I like you too much. Same with Jace, he's a good worker. But you can't do that again." He moved his thumb in slow circles around my neck. I let out a soft sigh...it felt so nice being so close to him.

He started to say something else, but I shoved my head forward and kissed him deeply. I felt him tense up, startled at first, then ease into it. We pressed our lips together softly, getting into a nice rhythm, then I opened my mouth to him, just like before.

I felt his tongue enter me and I opened my mouth wider to accommodate him. I loved the way he felt when he licked around my mouth, eventually finding my own tongue and probing it. I propped my hands around his neck, encircling him and leaning us both into this more. Now my tongue was able to touch his and swirl around even more.

I shifted on his lap, positioning my hips directly over his, and sat down. I felt two things just then. One, I was wet. Very wet. I was such a whore for long, passionate kissing. Two, I felt him. A bulge, his cock, it was hard. Very hard.

I slowly began circling my hips around his cock while we kissed, grinding my clit on his cock. I felt him sharply inhale, then let out a long groan in his throat. I instinctively started going faster as I moaned into his mouth. I love when men make deep noises, it makes them sound so strong and powerful...and I was a sucker for not being in charge. His hands dropped from around my waist to under my skirt, gripping and tugging my ass cheeks. I jerked my head when I felt the unexpected pleasure flow through me, moaning softly.

Mr. Bell continued feeling my ass as I humped his hard cock against my wet cunt. No longer kissing, my mouth was free to pant softly in rhythm with my little thrusts. I felt deja vu, this exact scenario had already happened a few weeks ago, I was upset, he pulled me in for a hug, we kissed, and I started rubbing against him. That's probably why I got the job I did.

Suddenly his hand seized around my neck a bit tighter, and fuck was that pleasurable. He leaned in close to my ear.

"What you did was bad, little one. I deleted the footage and I'm not going to let anyone know about this...but you need to be reprimanded. Somehow...how about you bend over my lap?"

I gulped, from the way he was now softly groping my ass I knew where this was going.

I shakily stood up off of him, got down on my knees and looked at him for a moment. Bright green eyes, tan skin, dark hair streaked with gray...and I finally got to see him again like this, dominant. As I slowly rested my stomach and chest over his lap, letting my head dangle over his thigh, I felt a wave of uneasiness. I had dreamed of being in a vulnerable position to Mr. Bell so long after we had my interview and I kissed and felt him...so why was I getting all uneasy? Oh, probably because I kind of had feelings for...someone else, now...

I sharply inhaled as he softly laid my skirt across my back, exposing my ass to him.

"Aww...pink lace panties, how very cute. Were you hoping someone was going to see these today?" He began rubbing my ass more roughly.

I gritted my teeth as he pinched me. "M-Maybe, sir.."

"Aww...well you know what's going to happen now, right- oh, oh, you're wet," he said, his thumb now circling my clit through the wet spot in my panties.

"Y-Yes, because of you, sir." I gripped his thigh more tightly.

"Mhmm," he rumbled. "Let's get started, how does 25 sound? One for every minute you engaged in unspeakably slutty acts in your office?"

"Ah!" He grabbed my cheek hard. "Yes, it sounds good," I whispered.

"All right, count for me and thank me when I do it, slut." Mr. Bell slapped his hand down hard, on both my cheeks at the same time, with such force it lurched me forward.

"OW! O-One, thank you s-sir."

* * *

I sat down, staring at the several monitors in front of me. The little security room was...surprisingly easy to access? I had just walked in. Wow, our company is a lot more insecure than I thought.

I could see nearly everything that was happening currently, some of the monitors having a toggle view to see other parts presently invisible. I took a quick look around the room - ah, there it is. Each department set its schedule out on a corkboard somewhere - the security's schedule was in here. Looks like I had 30 minutes until the on duty guard circled his way back in here from one of his rounds. Time to get to work.

I clicked on the trash icon, and began sifting through old footage from weeks, even months ago. Finally, I found it. Mr. Bell's office, almost 4 weeks ago now - the day of Charlotte's interview. I brought it up, fast forwarding through the beginning of the day until I saw a familiar face walk in. I sat on the edge of my seat, watching with great interest.

There was no sound. The quality was fuzzy but you could still tell what was going on well. The first few minutes was just talking until Charlotte started staring downward. Slowly, she began shaking. Was she...crying? What had happened?

Mr. Bell reached out his hand and she grabbed it, after a few moments he stood up, she stood up, and they hugged. I felt a pang in my chest, but wasn't sure why. He held her very tightly, his head next to her ear for what felt like ages. Gently pulling her arm, Mr. Bell led her to his desk. He sat down, guiding her down on top of him. What the hell is going on here?

Charlotte slowly started moving back and forth on his lap, and after a few moments I realized she was humping him. It definitely wasn't fucking, the motions were completely different...but why? Suddenly, the two locked their faces together in a kiss, Charlotte stroking his cheeks, Mr. Bell letting his hands roam all over her...until both jerked away, Charlotte hurriedly sitting back down in her chair. I was confused as to the sudden stop until I saw someone make their way into the room, handing a few papers to Mr. Bell, shaking Charlotte's hand, then she left. I believe it was the receptionist.

The rest of the interview seemed to go on as normal, talking, the shuffling of papers, then it was over. Both stood up, Mr. Bell shook her hand, then pulled her into a hug and placed a kiss on her forehead. Charlotte stepped away, waved goodbye, and left. That was it.

Did Mr. Bell give her the job in hopes they'd continue where they'd left off? I had quite a few questions, but I also felt a painful feeling in my gut...I felt like I knew the answer to that, but I wasn't ready to address it.

I sat back in the chair, crossing my arms over my chest. Well, that at least explains why she got the job, being inexperienced...my suspicions were right. Mr. Bell did do something with Charlotte, hence him saying 'we've all made mistakes' in that weird way. So where does this...leave me?

For the next few minutes I sat, doing something I don't do often - think about my feelings. I decided to leave the office, closing out the old footage tab. When I did, it resumed playing the current feed of Mr. Bell's office.

I was stunned. I sucked in a breath at what I saw, there was Charlotte leaning over Mr. Bell's lap, skirt pulled up, ass and panties exposed. He rubbed his hand in circles over her cheeks before hitting her again, and again, and again. Is he...spanking her? Right now?

Holy shit.

Without another thought I took out my phone and began recording the screen. I had to admit it was really fucking hot looking at this - but a little part of me itched that I wasn't in on it. In that moment, I knew how to get Charlotte, her job, and possibly more. For now, I'll just record the show.