Making Her Wish Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm..." Rebecca's moans grew consistently audible, each one slightly louder than the last as a rhythm was found. It was slow, but it was there, beckoning her to rock her hips against him to milk more pleasure. She couldn't disobey her body's needs anymore. She just wanted pure, unadulterated bliss to wrack her entire being.

"You're so fucking hot when you're needy like this."

Please, praise her more. She wanted to feel proud of taking this beaten path and finding something that made clubbing worth it. Even through the bliss of her g-spot being wracked with pleasure and her entire body being alit with pure lightning, she needed more. It was a craving, and his words were adding a fuel she didn't even know existed until she heard them. She pushed herself into him, wanting everything he could possibly give her.

It grew hard to concentrate. It wasn't that she wanted to put her focus on anything but this stranger. It was the opposite: she couldn't think of anything, not even the pleasure coursing through her. Her vision grew lost and foggy, her breathing uneven, and her body tight. The pleasure she wanted was starting to overflow, much like how her pussy was dripping onto the stranger's palm as it slapped her trying to reach as far deep into her as he could. Even the stranger's words of encouragement were growing foggy in her head, words starting to muffle into nothing as everything inside her reached its breaking point, her body tensed up to a degree she didn't know possible.

Rebecca wondered if this was what the universe felt like when the Big Bang happened, like a moment of everything coming together before unleashing itself uncontrollably. It almost felt like a rebirth, where everything was still the same but yet unabashedly different. There was no control, only the loudest screaming ever to come from her lungs compounded with her body writhing in such a powerful way. It was impossible for her to think; words couldn't come during the highest pleasure she ever felt in her life.

It took a few moments for her to recoup, and when she did, a wave of exhaustion had hit her, compounded with the sight of this man right in front of her chest. She grabbed him by the hair, pulled him up, and planted his lips against hers in a slow, deep, and hungry kiss.

She didn't know how else he could be thanked. She felt like a new person from that sole orgasm, and she didn't even know how she was still standing. All she could think about was his lips, his face, his spectacular body. Her hands resumed trailing as she leaned on him, breasts eagerly taking in his musculature and not minding the way her nipples ground against him. To think she saw him as hot before; it was like something had changed entirely within her.

Her friends were right. Rebecca really needed something like this.

He, too, had slowed down, giving her a moment to breathe, and his hand was on her ass, taking as big a handful as he could. She sunk into his hand to give him just a bit more. It felt so comfortable having his hands on her, even in moments of reprieve where she knew that it would lead to something else. There was no way that this night could be over. Sure, had it been any other night, she would have expected nothing else of significance to happen, but after this man, who was still wearing his pants, gave her the best orgasm of her life, she wanted him to keep going. There was definitely some bestial hunger within him.

It was something that he couldn't even contain when he pulled his soaked hand out of her panties. He brought them to his lips and licked the taste of her sex off him. His moans were low, shameless, enough to pick up her heartbeat and re-engage the drives she thought were still redlining. She watched with intense focus as he made a small show of tasting herself off his fingers, thighs momentarily squishing together. She whimpered at the feeling of emptiness, and he whispered in her ear.

"You taste fucking fantastic..."

His hand reached down to her panties and slowly pulled them off, showing him what he knew already. Her core was bald and slick, her lips bloated and visibly flushed through its brownish coloring. He licked his lips at the sight of what lay between them, pink, visibly but slowly twitching, and glistening. "Might have to go down and-"

"Wait!" Rebecca interjected. It wasn't that she was opposed to the idea; quite the contrary, she wanted him to do whatever he pleased. She didn't want to miss anything, though; she already felt a bit wiped, and knowing he was down to eat her out, or finger her again, or do literally anything made her worry that she'd have to tap out before he'd actually fuck her. She wanted to experience everything. With his attention, her fingers gingerly ran down his exposed abdomen, and down to his slacks, containing that bulge that had kept her attention since she rubbed her ass on it at the dancefloor.

"Yes?" He asked.

"I..." Even after cumming from him, it felt weird to let it out. That was merely with his fingers, which made the prospect of exposing his cock even more intimidating. She knew she wanted it, though. "I want this so badly..." She pressed her palm against its underside, trying to hide a flinch as she felt it twitch against her hand.

"You mean," he said as he brought his hand down to his button and undid it. Despite the cool demeanor, he was hasty to pull his pants and boxers down, letting his thick cock fall directly into her hand. Her fingers struggled to wrap around it, and his length dwarfed her hand a good amount. She looked down at it with awe, eyes glazing over its veins and the way that his foreskin nearly covered the entirety of his thick, pink tip. It seemed so casual, the way that she held the biggest cock she ever saw. It looked like one straight out of the porno videos that she watched in the deepest throes of sexual desperation-excluding those she was in right now. "This?"

Rebecca gulped and gingerly wrapped her fingers around him as best she could before stroking up his shaft, feeling how hot and hard it was. Her only fear was that he wouldn't fit. "...Yes."

She gingerly rubbed her thighs together as she started walking backwards, practically tugging him by the cock as he followed suit. They kept their gazes locked, with the only interruption being when she hit the back of the bed with her heel, and she graciously fell onto the mattress, her back pressed up against it. She kicked her flats off, each of them landing on the floor, leaving her completely bare.

As he climbed onto the bed and on top of her, the last remnants of her sanity kicked in, protesting her affair. The sounds of her parents' voices filled her ears, strictly telling her that even throughout college she wasn't supposed to have a boyfriend-high school was certainly off-limits. Hell, they didn't even want her to have a social life, it seemed: they never stopped nagging about studying. This was completely unacceptable; hell, the egg nog itself was getting out of hand; the club was going too far. They even hurled insults hurled at Dani, her closest friend, calling her a slut, a whore, and how she'd ultimately debase her and ruin her reputation, whatever the fuck that meant. And this position, with this stranger on top of her, with his thick prick pressed up against her folds, proved them right and would force her to change her name if her parents ever found out about it.

She grabbed him by the shoulders.

"I want you to fuck me till I can't walk."

All those worries disappeared the moment his tip slipped inside her, all her attention brought to her walls trying their best to accommodate him. She whimpered at his thickness, her thighs tensing and toes curling. She was wet enough for him not to hurt her, but she could feel herself being taken to her absolute limit, not helped by his rather slow pace. His gaze lingered on hers, lust undercut by a slight sense of worry, but it was assuaged as she nibbled on her lower lip and let out as much of a moan as she could while pretending to hold it back.

That was enough for him to shift from timidly pushing to plunging outright, filling her to the brim.

Rebecca let out a gasp, her core twitching violently around him, and her eyes watered slightly. To think that his fingers felt good. It did hurt a bit to get used to him, and the stretching she knew would leave her a tad sore, but the pleasure overrode it completely. She had welcomed that moment of irresponsibility, and her fingers marked his shoulders with indents of fingernails in her attempt to reciprocate the feeling.

"Fuck," he huffed as he slowly pulled himself back. Rebecca could feel herself clinging tightly around him, refusing to let go and whimpering as his hips overpowered her grip. "You feel so fucking good..."

"Y-y-you t-"

Her words were interrupted by a moan ripped straight out of her lungs as he started thrusting into her. He was gentle, every move parting her walls and getting her more comfortable with his massive length. It didn't stop her from running her hands along his shoulders and down his arms, cradling as much of his musculature as she could. Her attention was fully on him, the way his body started glistening with sweat, how sexy he looked and how she even managed to get in bed with him, and how that fat prick made her feel things she couldn't even explain. Even with his most gentle motions did she feel hotter than his fingers at their fastest, shoulders pushing back into the mattress to show off her modest chest.

"Fuck! You feel so good, sir!"

His hips kept their pace, slowly getting her used to the feeling of being absolutely filled. It felt great, but already, she was wanting more. She knew she could pull more out of him; every huff she let out came with him holding back. She could feel his dam was about to break, and that he wanted more than to keep this slow pace. He was intoxicating, and she wanted to intoxicate him. He bottomed out, and she teasingly rolled her hips into his, stirring him in a last-ditch effort to convince him that she wanted-and could handle-more

He took a breast in one hand and her thigh in the other, and pushed her down into the bed, pinning her to the mattress. His warm-up, which had been enough to leave her writhing, was about to come to an end, and she watched with wide eyes and a hot smile, one hand leaving his arms so she could trail it down between their bodies and to her aching clit. She gave it a gentle rub and let out a hot moan, her dark gaze matching his as she dared him to do his worst. She was ready for it.

She was not ready for it.

In teasing him she had not realized how much he had restrained himself; now, with his hips slamming into her thighs and his hand moving up her side, she had come to learn what this man was really like. Every heaving breath was interrupted by her body being pushed into the mattress behind her. The bedsprings squeaked in protest with every moment she was sandwiched between them and his frame. He was every bit as horny as she was, if not moreso, and he was ready to make her, this young woman who was out of her element in every way, more mature and experienced. He was ready to make her into a woman.

Rebecca accepted his challenge, her free hand running down his back, desperate for a handhold as he kept up. Her legs struggled to wrap around him, tensing dangerously as she felt her body starting to burn hotter again. Her vision grew hazy as she lazily scanned his expression, intense and hungry and sexy beyond compare, before her eyes momentarily rolled into the back of her head. Blinking, she resisted the urge to submit completely.

"This your first time?"

It might as well have been. The sex she had before couldn't compare to this. He made her cum, for one, and with every thrust into the furthest depths of her sex she was realizing that even that one would be tame by tonight's standards. It might have not been the first time she had a guy inside her, but it was definitely the first time she had been fucked. She had to fight the building knot in her loins to let out a reply, and even then, it was a heavy huff surrounded by needy moans.

"...No..."

His prick twitched, and his body tensed up before he pressed his chest into hers, her nipples grinding against his hardened muscles; she was unable to tell which was harder. She brought the hand that rested on her clit against his back, dragging her dampened fingers along his side as she desperately fondled him. It was overwhelming, and she knew that he thought she was lying through her teeth in an attempt to impress him.

"I don't mean fooling around with some college boys..." He groaned into her ear, his voice low and hungry enough for her core to tighten around him. Fingernails dug into his back, loving grazes becoming accidental rakes. Her eyes widened before she shut them, letting herself get lost in the overwhelming pleasure of his cock rearranging her pussy. She had been called out, toes curling behind the small of his back. A loud, needy moan was her answer as her vision started growing more hazy.

She didn't even need to hear him ask if it was the first time she had a man fuck her for her to start moaning out her reply, a bunch of loud, heavy yeses that grew with intensity with every passing one, her core growing tighter as his tip grew dangerously close to kissing her cervix. She didn't even know if she was answering his question or begging him to keep going since she could see what was coming ahead. Every nerve felt like it was burning, her mind glazed with lust.

She came around his cock. It had been the first time she came around anyone's cock, and her pussy wanted to remember it with how tightly she milked it. She squeezed as if it was her life's duty, to memorize the feeling of his thick prick as if her pussy was to be made for it and it alone. She could feel him rocking into her still, going through her orgasm as if it were nothing. And as her orgasm subsided and she started basking in her afterglow, he kept pounding, groaning, forcing her to keep up with the onslaught of pleasure and warmth even as the knot in her loins that kept it all together before was completely dismantled.

In the moments before another one was in its place, she felt weightless, her entire body tingling with pleasure, and her head felt clearer than ever. Her eyes opened, landing directly on this man giving it his all, and she gingerly rocked her hips again, a way to thank him for showing her what it really meant to be fucked.

"God, you're so fucking hot when you cum."

Rebecca was too red to blush, but her huffing was stammered as she tried to come up with a reply to his words. She couldn't come up with a way to thank him; he seemed so casual about plowing her like this even when she had gone through one of the most intense moments of her life. All that she could say was that which was on her mind.

"I love the way you fuck me."

He slowed down his thrusts, leaving her to whimper. One of his hands reached down to her arm and grabbed it by the wrist. He brought her hand to her breast, and her fingers immediately dug into herself as if it were a stress ball. Nipple grinding against her palm, she ran her wrist in circles, not needing to hear his instruction to show him. It felt good; that's what mattered when she knew that before and after tonight she'd have a miserable monotony of college life to return to.

She was hellbent on milking this for all she could, for as long as she could.

Her obedience was met with his hips returning to their regular pace; if anything, he picked up even faster than before, a slight frenzy with every thrust. His hands ran along her body, leaving her skin burning from contact no matter where he grazed. Gazes met once more, fulfilling that implicit promise that tonight would be memorable for them both. Leaning in, her lips met his once again, trying her best to let out some of the overwhelming pleasure by making out and letting him know just how grateful she felt.

They exchanged huffs and moans in their kisses more than they swapped saliva. Tongues touched less than thighs. They couldn't get lost in kissing with how lost their bodies were in their duty, his thick, soaked cock using her wet, gaping cunt. She squeezed her legs around him, and he pushed on, thrusting deeper and letting gravity help him with every push. Toes curled in kind, and her mind was starting to fog up once again, her breath getting caught on a moan as she realized that it would be the third orgasm of the night; it alone would dwarf all the times she had came from other people, period.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum..." He pulled away from the kiss to let it out, and Rebecca tightened her legs around him. She wanted to feel it. Perhaps after he marked her pussy as his with his cum she'd mention that she wasn't dumb and thought to get an IUD before a party like this if there had been any chance she'd get someone. All she wanted at that moment was to feel his cum.

"Cum for me, please, sir!"

Her words did him in, his cock throbbing hotly inside her as he spilled thick loads inside her needy hole. The feeling of that warmth splattering her insides was the final straw for her, her cunt squeezing tight around him and making sure every last drop of cum had leaked out of his cock. There was so much, and it splattered with such force; it felt so hot to have brought such a man to her level, to let him know how it felt to have the fuck of his life.

And yet, as she came to, he was still up. His prick was softened and fully visible, and she looked down to the sight of his cum leaking out of her pussy. While she had dealt with three orgasms and looked rough and ruined, he was still standing, still proud, ready to keep going, and all she could do was keep up.

Becca felt like she had stepped into one of her friends' darkest stories, and she was ready to tell her own.

"So, how're you holding up?" He asked as he ran a hand down her side; only then did she realize that he was still caressing her.

"I, uh," Becca replied, trying to figure out what she could even say. Swimming in a sea of lust and exhaustion, she was still trying to process everything that had happened. It was impossible; she thought for the longest time that she'd be stuck dealing with the annals of mediocre sex and that no amount of attempting to improve herself would do anything. She thought that resignation to college idiots on dating apps with no experience and no care would be the life she'd have to deal with. And then there came a man who seemed straight out of an erotica to dispel everything she ever knew about sex, and even then, he wasn't ready to tap out just because he came. She didn't even know what time it was.

The one thing she knew was that she wasn't going to let this guy go because she looked done.

"I feel amazing..." Becca let out a deep sigh, bringing one hand into her hair and reaching for her ponytail to undo it, feeling how sticky and sweat-drenched it was, while the other ran along her body, her smile growing as she basked in how her skin tingled from the contact.

"Sure looked like you needed that," he replied before letting out a deep laughter. Needed. As if she were done. She pushed herself off the mattress and stood proud, finally eye-to-eye with him before shuffling on the bed closer to him. Her fingers gripped onto his prick and gave him a slow stroke.

"Still do," she replied. "After all, I can still walk."

If her parents were going to disown her for something like this, she was going to go all the way with it and taste the juices of the forbidden fruit until they were codified on her taste buds and filled her throat.

She nervously looked down at his thick cock, glistening with juices and tip leaking with a small bit of his semen, and swallowed the lump forming in her throat. The worry about not fitting settled in again.