Making Holly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
670 Followers

I look at her. "You want to suck my cock?"

She's nodding. "Yes, please, please, I can't stop dreaming about you."

"I'm not into dick Holt."

"No! No, no, no it'll be just me, just me please Jamie I...I...I want to be your girl."

"My girl?"

"Your girl, like really, really bad...I...Please."

I take a drink. "Well Holly if you're going to be my girl then you better show me."

They blink a few times then drop to their knees so fast and then unbuckles my pants and fishes my hard cock out.

"Oh...oh yes, oh fuck Jamie it's bigger than I thought, bigger than mine!"

"Really?"

"Oh for sure I'm like just about five inches and this, this is gorgeous!"

Oh the bimbo is really coming out. "I'm a little over seven inches."

"I can't wait."

She can't either as she starts to suck my cock. And she's smiling beaming around it and making all these blissed out noises, happy purrs even as she sucks and sucks and I don't last long. She shakes as she's greedily swallowing my load I know she just came in her panties.

"Did you just cum?"

She blushes pulling off but nuzzling my cock. "Yes, oh god yes Jamie, of course I came, that was beautiful, I loved it, you taste so good! God, I'm so fucking blissed out baby, your dick's so amazing, I'm so happy!"

Oh she's falling into being a bimbo so deeply.

And I'm hard again from her continual attention. "Well maybe we should keep going? You want to keep sucking me or..."

She gazes up at me and Holt's not there, her eyes are shining and excited. "Fuck me, fuck me Jamie make me your bitch, make me you little sissy."

"Oh really...sissy?"

She moans pressing her face to my cock. "Please, please...I need it, I really need a real cock inside of me Jamie."

She's even pitching her voice as light and high as she can.

"Okay, get undressed and turn around."

"Bareback Jamie, I'm clean, I'm clean inside for you. I've wanted this for like forever and I'm clean for you."

"You have lube?"

She strips and she's hairless already, even has her toenails painted and she's in the sexy panties she stole that I planted. She takes a tube of lube with shaking hands from her jeans and lubes my cock up and I take it and finger her asshole slipping fingers in and finding her gurl-spot and Holly moans and moans and rides my fingers until I feel her have a sissygasm.

"Oh...Oh!...I...sissy!...I sissied...I sissied!"

I pull out my fingers and sink my cock in their ass.

Holly cries out this high pitched squeal and inhaling gasp as she spurts some cum involuntarily.

"Yes! Oh fuck yes Jamie! I love this! I love that cock! Fuck me baby, fuck me!"

I start fucking her and she's vocal, happy, smiling, making all these slutty noises, just beaming and riding my cock and pushing back until I make her sissygasm again and she's crying out over and over.

"Sissy! I'm sissying! Fuck me Jamie! Fill me! Flood me! Breed me! Oh fuck, so good, so fucking good, real cock's amazing! I'm so...I'm so fucking happy!"

I give her another sissygasm before I flood her insides and she screams, she screams as high pitched as she can and she's panting and I pull out and roll her over and she sits up and swallows me fast before I can say anything and milks out the last bit of com out of me and cleans me off.

Then she's staring at me. "Thank you, oh fucking thank you Jamie I don't deserve you being this cool about this. God I'm so fucking crushing on you right now."

I pull her to her feet and smile. "Arms around my neck and hop into my arms Holly."

She does and I carry her up to my bedroom and she's playing with my hair and staring me in my eyes as I do that.

Holt's not there, there's just this starry eyed sort of glassing eyed person there.

"You're stronger than I thought Jamie."

"I've been working out and you're lighter."

"I'm losing weight, I want to be pretty Jamie, I want to be pretty so bad...this...Holt...I'm not him, I can't be him not with everything now, or like maybe always?"

"Like I said, maybe it was all buried deep."

"It must have been, I mean I thought I loved girls but now...I love this, love cock, I think about it all the time and all these other things that I never thought about before."

"Are you sure about this?"

"I am. Like I don't get it and I don't want to either because right now I'm just so happy."

"Is it that special?"

She nods.

I carry her into my bedroom and fuck her face to face and play with her hard and puffy nipples and suckle on them making her cry as well as cry out as they're so sensitized and feeling like there's buds starting there.

I fuck her with her legs around my waist and make her cum again and sissy again.

Then we cuddle. "You're a beautiful piece of ass Holly, I think I'm going to have to get some Viagra.

She giggles and snuggles up to me before crashing.

I wake to her worshiping my morning wood and she's kissing it, licking it, sucking gently on my balls before she sucks my cock. She rides the sheets getting off from sucking my cock and keeps going until I'm hard all over again.

"Please fuck me Jamie, please, please, please. I want you inside me again, please."

She's literally begging for it.

I fuck her again and she happy cries through it and gets louder until I make her sissygasm again.

"You're really into it aren't you?" I say.

"Yes...Jamie, it's like...like perfect, like really perfect and I've never been this happy."

"So what's the plan now?"

"Hormones like I think, I want to be a girl Jamie, I need to be a girl Jamie. Please...please help me. I know it's like hard getting the stuff with your work but, I need this, I want to be pretty and sexy and fuckable. I want to make you hard for me when you see me."

"Me..."

"You...I...I think I'm falling in love with you...I want to be your sissy girl, I want to belong to you."

"Okay."

"Really?!"

"Yes, really, you're such a good girl, such a sweet piece of ass and amazing cocksucker I want to see where you'll go from here?"

She kisses me and cuddles.

"Holly? What about your family?"

"They'll freak, dad's a homophobe and I'll lose my place and get fired but I'm going to do this, I'm going to be a girl no matter what?"

"Okay then, move in with me."

"Really?"

"Really, we're out of the way, there's lots of room, the house is long paid for, I've a good job so all that's left is you moving in and becoming my sissy girl."

She went all girly excited.

We fucked all weekend with Holly falling even deeper into being Holly with each load of cum I fired into her and she went home on Monday.

She was miserable coming over that night having been Holt all day.

She sucked my cock lovingly and we made supper she went really light with things and I looked at her as she seemed lost in thought.

"You okay?"

"Yeah just hating this, I want to be pretty."

"Takes time Holly but how about I cheer you up."

"You want to fuck me again! Please!?"

I laugh. "Well yes but how about after we go shopping?"

"Shopping!? Yay!"

I kiss her and turn her around and fuck her until she cums then has another sissygasm and I fill with my seed. She's clean in side, she's always clean inside.

We get ready and we head out and the first place we stop is this xxx sex shop and we go inside and she's shy and nervous scared to not be Holt even this much in public and I buy things as she looks around.

We we get to the car I look at her. "Pants down, ass up."

"You're going to fuck me again Jamie? Here?"

I wasn't planning on it but. "Say please."

"Please...please Jamie, please baby fill my sissy bum with your beautiful cock, please?"

"Good girl."

She's beaming as I say that and she coos as I sink my cock into her eager ass and I bring her another sissygasm and fill her again with my seed. Then just because I take out one of the dildoes and sink it up her ass making her groan and her eyes flutter.

"That's it baby, I'm going to make you sissy more and more and fuck all that Holt bullshit right out of you."

She's vocal and I send her over the sissy edge twice more before my arm is tired and I open another package and slip a butt plug into her making her squirt a little shot that she couldn't control.

"Buttplug, buttplug, buttplug I have a butt plug!"

Wow...she wiggled her ass and happy danced.

"I've something else for you?"

"Ooooh what?"

"A cage."

She kisses me over and over. "For my dick right! So I can have a little clitty instead! Oh yes, yes please, I want to kill Holt's dick. Please, please, please I want a little clitty."

We clean her off and get it in place carefully and I got her a pink one and then put her key on my keyring.

Then we drive into Toronto to go shopping and she suck my cock on the way groaning really loudly. "Cage...mmmnnn...hurts...but good...good so good...I'm so happy, so fucking happy Jamie, you're the best."

It's kind of a long drive and Toronto traffic is garbage as usual but I take her shopping and I looked up a few places where I could get shoes for her and sexy boots but the other stuff I take her into the places like Victoria's secret and La Senza and we make no bones about it being for Holly and Holly's just becoming Holly.

They're actually okay with that, apparently it's a good deal of their business since it's not too uncommon and guys or trans women drop a healthy amount on lingerie.

One of the girls at La Senza actually helps get Holly corseted and gives her a card for a girl at Sephora who helps her with her make-up and I buy that too.

Then some regular clothes and she's buzzing stoned on being so femmy in even just embroidered jeans and a top.

I buy more than that it's just what she changed into.

We keep her things at my place but we don't move her right in.

We take it day by day and I get her her blockers and hormones and even get her on Progesterone so her tits will grow in nicely on Tuesday to cheer her up from her trying to be Holt.

She wear the cocklette cage except while showering and the buttplug too.

But being Holt is getting harder and harder and Holly is back to being Holly as soon as she's off work and I'm home too.

We're getting a ritual her sitting on the big dildo while sucking me off she goes through the cage keeping her from having a real hard on and all she can do to get off is sucking cock, riding her dildoes or me fucking her.

She has to sissygasm before I'll fuck her, then I'll use the dildo on her and fuck her until she cums again then it the buttplug. Then we cook supper, hand out and watch TV or videogames and then we go to bed.

Where we do all of that again.

She's kind of an airhead too which is fine, Holt was a for reals dumb jock and Holly's not much better equipped mentally either but she is trying to not be him. She's seriously working out her ass after reading about these exercises women do for toning and she's pretty serious about her diet and mostly with her denying herself protein so she starts losing muscle mass faster.

And she's religious with her meds/hormones.

And in lingerie all the time at home.

And sucking my cock with lipstick.

And being smooth, hairless and clean inside for me.

I do start getting Viagra to take and on our weekend we get stoned her always more than me and we take Molly and we fuck almost all weekend.

It's the Thursday the next week when her dad loses it.

Holly's tits are seven weeks into her hormones and they're showing not a lot but enough he noticed.

He freaked and she outed herself and he did exactly what she said he would and fired her, then kicked her out of the apartment.

That weekend we moved her stuff in and getting her things she wore a pink tee shirt and a push up bra, put on press on nails and painted them and showed off everything she had because he was there.

With the cops to make sure she left.

When he saw that he freaked out and when he saw me he freaked out.

"You fucking faggot! Growing tits! The nails, the...the fucking shorts where's your dick!"

"In a chastity cage asshole and thankfully fucking shrinking!" She yelled back.

"And who the fuck is this!?"

"That's Jamie my boyfriend!"

"You little faggot cocksucker!" He roared.

"A proud one too! I love it, it makes me happy, he makes me happy!"

He swung on her and the cops got involved and he got arrested and hauled away for assault.

We finished moving her out and we cleaned the place top to bottom and took pictures so he can't say we didn't leave the place spotless and in good condition.

She was angry and hurt and upset and we sat in the moving truck for a bit until I had to say something.

"I used to hate you y'know."

She's looking down and says softly. "I know."

"I don't hate you now Holly."

"I know."

"I have something to tell you, something that I think you might hate me for."

She looks over at me then down again. "You set up the stuff while we got high and were playing, you wanted me to zone out and be this."

"How'd you know?"

She looks at me. "I know I'm not a brain like you Jamie but I'm not stunned...the drugs didn't completely zone me out the first time and then...well it made it easier."

"Easier?"

"This, this is me Jamie, Holly's always been here somewhere and I do think I was such a complete asshole because she was locked up inside and I never knew what to do. My dad...well he made me too, his perfect little jock asshole and...and this just let me have an excuse."

"But the sex, all the other stuff...?"

"Oh the videos worked, all of it worked but after I was done getting mad at this the first night Jamie something broke, something just let go and let me just go with whatever you wanted."

"You're not mad?

"No and I do love you, I love your dick and us and the things we do. I love you and I want to be your sweet, devoted, sissy all my life Jamie. I wasn't lying, you make me happy."

"So where do we go from here."

Holly kissed me softly and unzipped my jeans and took my cock out. "Home, take me home baby and make me yours and happy the rest of my life."

I started the engine as she started down on me and we headed for home.

Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
670 Followers
12