Making It Through

Story Info
A young man and his mother try to survive the Apocalypse.
3.3k words
4.23
50.5k
82
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toniscales
toniscales
76 Followers

Jeremy spent practically all day staring out the window.

How long had it been like this, he wondered. How long had it been since he had seen another living soul besides his mom? The landscape through the murky, thick dust of the window was dry, barren. The air in the house smelled arid and musty and stale.

He could think of only two words.

Dead and bare.

How much longer did they have until the food ran out... They had been so fortunate. The little convenience store and feed supply his Dad had run all his life before his death four years earlier which was connected to their small rural farm had been well stocked before the blast. They had also been fortunate enough to have been very far away from the explosion. After a few days of nauseating sickness, the air had somewhat cleared, and the birds had come back. And they'd been okay.

But there had been no transmission of any news ever. And now there was no electricity and no water and no WiFi.

The world beyond them could be dead and lost for all he knew.

He felt so irritable all the time now. He walked into the kitchen, hungry and sick and tired of living on creamed corn and green beans. He felt like he would have given his limbs right there for a bacon cheeseburger and fries.

"Mom," he called out, "Where is the can opener?"

She entered the kitchen in a seeming flurry.

"Sorry baby, I was trying to get the clothes off the line. In the bottom drawer."

He opened the drawer and fished out the rusted rudimentary tool. Twisting it over the top of the can, he hummed softly to himself. He wanted to make sure he would remember his favorite songs. He wanted to make sure he never ever forgot things.

Just in case...

His mom came to stand next to him.

"Jeremy, honey," she spoke softly. "I've got the rain water heated and I poured it in the tub for you upstairs. Go take your bath. Get cleaned up. I have your sweat pants and shirts cleaned. You'll feel so much better, baby."

She was trying. He knew it. She always had a positive attitude. He hadn't seen her get upset or emotional in years. But he was tired and angry and sick of living the way they'd had to for what seemed like so long now.

It irritated him suddenly, her kindness. Her tendency to still dote on him like she always had, despite the fact they had found themselves in the middle of what could possibly be the Apocalypse.

And the end of his life and hopes and dreams.

"Do you ever get mad?" he found himself practically spitting at her. "I never see you lose your temper. You never just punch a wall. What's wrong with you? Do you ever stop to think the world might be fucking ending as we know it?"

Her face fell completely. All his friends used to say she looked young, at least for her age. She was still pretty. He'd get mad when they'd say things. "I'd fuck your mom," some of them would say. "She's a MILF." He'd always tell them to shut the fuck up. He didn't want to hear that shit about his mother, even if it were true.

He watched her pretty blue eyes grow large and mist over in a sheen of tears.

He felt instantaneous regret. "God, I'm sorry, Mom. I'm sorry... I've just been--"

But she cut him off, though her voice was so weak and strained from emotion that he could barely hear her.

"Please Jeremy, it's okay. Please baby. Just go and take your bath. I'm going to take mine, too."

He watched her walk away. Her long blonde hair was slightly wavy and shiny and thick. She was taking good care of herself despite everything.

After she'd left he had the horrible urge to put his fist through the wall. He was full of rage and a feeling of utter helplessness. But he didn't let himself. He didn't want to destroy their home she still worked hard to make look nice and neat and cozy and homey.

About thirty minutes later he was clean and fresh and in comfortable clothes, and feeling a little better, but he was still on edge. He went to her bedroom and knocked.

"Come in," she called out softly.

He saw her in a clean white cotton nightgown. It was something she'd bought long ago at Victoria's Secret in the mall. It wasn't sexy but pretty. A thin nightgown in the Victorian style, with a lace collar and short sleeves. The collar wasn't really low cut, it ended just above what must be her cleavage.

She looked up at him. He could still read the hurt on her face.

"I'm trying to mend your socks," she spoke softly. He saw the needle and thread flashing softly, her little wicker sewing basket open beside her.

He walked towards the bed and sat down beside her. She smelled nice. She still had a bottle left of Chanel Number Five left over from his grandmother. She'd sprayed some on.

He suddenly felt the horrible urge to cry. He missed his grandmother and grandfather. He didn't know if they were still alive in the next state.

He suddenly felt like... He just didn't want to live the way they were living anymore.

He reached out suddenly and stilled her hands as they attempted to right the holes in his socks. And it seemed like something inside him just suddenly broke.

"Mommy," he couldn't believe he heard himself saying. He hadn't called her that since he was ten, and that was eight long years ago. "Mommy," he heard himself beg and plead with her. "I don't think I can do this anymore. I don't want to live like this anymore, Mommy. I can't handle it. I'm forgetting things. The faces of my friends. All the things I used to like. I can't even remember what my school looks like inside anymore..."

He felt the hot tears finally break and slide down his face. He'd kept it all bottled up for so long.

She was alarmed and visibly shaken. She reached out a hand and put it to his face. She tried to caress his tears away. He found himself enjoying the smell of her hand. For some reason it smelled like peaches. Soft and fruity and sweet.

"It's going to be okay, baby. We can't give up hope yet. We can't ever give up."

He was still deeply upset. He found himself taking her hand and turning it over and opening it and putting his nose into her palm. He inhaled deeply, as if the soft, sweet scent of peaches could make it all disappear. It somehow comforted him a little, but not enough.

"No, Mommy. No more. I want to be done with it all. No more, Mommy. I'm done."

She moved close to him and sat up on her knees. She took both hands and put them softly on the sides of his face. She rubbed her fingers against his wet cheeks, rubbing his tears away.

"No baby. Do you want to know what I'm living for in my mind? The day you get married and give me a grandchild. You're so handsome. You've grown up to be such an attractive young man. If you just hold on, there's going to be an answer. We can't be the only survivors. Who knows. There might be a really hot girl out there who looks just like Hilary Duff."

He'd always had a crush on Hilary Duff. But for some reason at that moment, his mom seemed so pretty to him. He'd never seen her in that light before. She was still so youthful and radiant. He was somehow captivated by her face close to his.

"You think I'm handsome?" he asked.

Her face lit up in a sudden gorgeous smile. For some reason he felt like he'd never seen anything more beautiful before. He finally felt like he understood what his friends saw.

She laughed softly. The sound comforted him somehow.

"Oh my God, yes you are, Jeremy. You've become absolutely gorgeous, baby. But you always were my precious little boy."

He didn't really know why he did it. He leaned in suddenly and touched his lips to hers. The effect on him was startling. He was instantly hard and aroused. He'd forgotten what female contact felt like. He pulled away in fear of her reaction. Maybe she'd slap him for what he'd done.

He searched her face for clues. She was shocked, no doubt. His heart sank, but he wasn't sure exactly why.

She looked away from him, then back. "I'm a horrible mother," she whispered at last.

"Why do you say that?" he asked her.

She stared deeply into his eyes. He couldn't read the emotion there. He was about to get up and leave to avoid any more conflict with her, he was miserable and frustrated and horny and wanting the end, when she suddenly said, "Please. Jeremy. Kiss me again."

He couldn't move for a moment. It was like the world had suddenly stopped. The room seemed painfully quiet.

But he took a breath and leaned in close to her and tentatively touched his lips to her own.

The kiss was soft and gentle at first. Her lips and breath tasted sweet and warm. Suddenly she put her arms around his shoulders. And at that moment something inside him gave way completely, something that had been churning under the surface and trying to claw its way out for so very long. Something that demanded release.

He breathed the words against her mouth. "Mom. Please. Please. Fuck. Me."

He waited again in angst. He realized he needed to fuck his mother badly. He felt like he'd lose it if she didn't say yes. He felt like he'd never needed anything so badly in his life.

But it seemed like he'd spoken the magic words. She locked her hands behind his head and looked him deeply in the eyes and licked her lips and said on a shaky breath, "Yessss."

He felt crazed suddenly. He leaned in and parted her lips roughly with his tongue. There was no resistance on her part. She was warm and willing and open and responsive. He was mildly surprised to feel her tongue darting hungrily inside his mouth. His own tongue met hers and he swirled it against hers and all inside the hot sweet wet interior of her open mouth. He began to suck harshly on her tongue, and she moaned in audible lust and pleasure.

He seized her roughly and pulled her hard onto his lap. His dick was painfully hard and pressing up against her. He began clawing and tearing at her gown. The fabric was flimsy and it effectively separated from her body in two harsh yanks of his hands.

"Mommy," he breathed harshly into her open mouth. "I want my dick in you."

She literally hiccupped in pleasure into his open mouth. "Put it in me, baby. Put it in me," she tried to speak in between short wet swipes at his lips with her tongue.

He reached down beneath her. She wasn't wearing any panties, and his fingers met with a sudden overflowing warm wetness. He fumbled at the crotch of his sweat pants, finally removing his straining cock and with no hesitation plunged it deep inside her.

The relief and pleasure of her tight wet pussy almost knocked him out. He put his hands on her bare ass and dug his nails into the soft flesh there, thrusting desperately up into her. He was worried he was hurting her, but it seemed she was as crazed with lust and passion and desire as he was.

She threw her head back and grinded her pussy hard on him in welcome. "Oh my God, you don't know how many times I've dreamed of this moment," she breathed in pure joy.

"Ride my cock Mommy," he commanded her, and she obeyed him. He buried his face in her neck as she ground harshly on him, and she put her hands harshly in his hair and pressed him even closer to her. "Yes baby, that's it. Use your Mommy. Take me. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. I want to be your pleasure and release. Cum hard in me, baby. Fill up your Mommy. Flood my womb with your cum. Please, baby. I need it so bad..."

It felt amazing having her ride him, and he knew he could cum any minute, but he suddenly wanted to be in control. He lifted her from him. She'd been so wet and dripping it made a plopping sound when he slipped out of her in the quiet of the room.

"Get on your back in the bed, Mommy," he spoke harshly to her.

She obeyed his command. She lay down in front of him and spread her legs wide for him with her hands, where he could see every inch of her luscious, firm but shapely body. She'd always kept herself in good shape. Her tits were somewhat large yet perfectly formed. She had large blush-pink areolas that made his mouth water in hunger.

"Please baby. Please fuck me now," she begged him. "I'm a horrible mother. A horrible person. I've dreamed of you fucking me for about a year now... I've fucked myself hard many nights pretending it was your dick in me..."

It was all the invitation he needed. But he wanted to savor the moment for a bit. He took his hard cock in his hand and teased her with the tip. He spread it over the pink wet perfect folds of her plump pretty fleshy pussy lips. It seemed to drive her wild. He slapped it against her clit. She practically screamed in joy and pleasure like a wild animal.

"You like that? You want this young dick, Mommy?" he teased devilishly. He took his hand and led it to her mouth. He thrusted his fingers inside her mouth, and she sucked hungrily on them in answer. The sensation was intensely pleasurable. It seemed the sexual nerves in his fingers were somehow connected to his dick.

"Mmmm," he murmured in appreciation and approval, removing his fingers from her mouth. "Tell me Mommy. Tell me you crave your son's fat hard length in you."

"Fuck yes, I want that gorgeous perfect dick in me," she cried out in ecstasy.

He laughed softly against the overwhelming burning arousal. It felt so good to be able to have something to laugh about again. "Well, don't ever tell my friends but I'm a bit of a Mama's boy. And Mommy always gets what Mommy wants."

He took his ragingly hard cock in his hand and pushed it slowly inside her, but not balls deep yet. Just the head.

She loved every minute. She was giddy as a school girl. "Oh my God, yes baby, just give me the tip for a while. It feels so good... Oh my God, the head of your dick is pure heaven in me..."

Though the pleasure was so intense and incredible, his mood changed suddenly. He desperately needed to feel like he could have her any time he needed. He wanted it to happen again. It was the only way he knew he could survive their ordeal. The long days and struggle ahead...

"Mom, please let me fuck you whenever I need to..." he asked her with intense hope in his heart.

She laced her arms around his back and pressed him harshly into her. She rubbed comfortingly the small of his back and shoulders. "Yes, baby. Yes, my love. Any time you demand. Any place. I'll strip right there for you. I'll spread eagle for you. You can use me. Anytime you command it. Mommy's hungry slutty holes belong forever to her darling son."

"Oh yes, Mommy," he spoke harshly. He couldn't help himself as he started giving her more of his length and pumping her violently. He leaned down suddenly and bit into her neck, fearing her reaction once more.

"Fuck yesssss!!!" she screamed in ultimate pleasure, surprising him with her willingness. "Bite my neck like an animal while you fuck the shit out of your Mom."

It was all the encouragement he needed. "I'm going to pound and destroy you," he breathed hotly at her neck. "And you're going to take every bit." She'd begun clawing at his back, and he enjoyed the sensation. It was raw and primitive. He was fucking his mother like a lesser animal.

"Oh God, Mommy, your pussy is so hot and tight and wet around my hard cock. I can feel it milking my dick. I'm about to cum Mommy. I'm about to cum hard and deep inside your womb..."

She was frantically running her hands through his hair and panting violently. It seemed she couldn't have him close enough to her, and deep enough inside her body. She'd ​wrapped her legs deathly tight around his back. She was moaning in a delirium of pleasure. He could barely make out the words she was saying. She reached down and put her hands hard on his ass, grabbing and molding his ass cheeks, trying to push him deeper inside her if such a thing were possible.

As he was nearing the most violent ball-shattering orgasm of his life, he suddenly felt her overheated vaginal walls convulse and squeeze and tighten around his lead-hard length. Her body quaked and shook and trembled violently beneath his. She was cumming violently on his dick. He could feel the sudden gush of wetness all over and around his length. But conversely her pussy became a death grip. It seemed to want to strangle and asphyxiate his cock.

He'd never known such an exquisite delicious sexual sensation before. At that heavenly moment he could literally feel the cum shooting from his balls and traveling the fleshy interior cylinder of his dick and pulsing hard like lightning and deep inside her now copiously slick yet contracting opening.

She screamed out violently then. Her orgasm had unleashed a beast. "Fuck yes, baby!!! Cum in me, oh my God, I can feel your hot thick cum in me, it feels so good... No please, don't stop cumming in me..."

It seemed like he couldn't stop pumping her deep with endless cum. She rubbed his back soothingly and lovingly as he just hovered above her, his dick seeming to push out and inject her with every last drop of hot jizz into her tight wet sizzling hot cunt. He thought he should move away from her, maybe she was uncomfortable and wanted him to take himself out of her, but when he tried to pull out and away she latched her body more firmly around his, and locked her legs even tighter around his back, kissing the soft, sensitive, now sweaty skin of his neck. She even licked away his sweat, and said sweet, motherly things...

"Please, baby. Don't take yourself out of me for a while. I want to feel you in me just a while longer. We're going to make it through. I promise you. You know what... I can still get pregnant. Maybe I can give you a little baby brother. You wouldn't be so lonely all the time. You could teach him how to play sports. We're going to find the others. Like us. It's going to be okay. I love you so much, my darling perfect beautiful angel from heaven...Sleep in my bed if you want to tonight. I'll cover you up and make sure you fall asleep okay. Then I'll wake you up in the middle of the night with your dick in my throat."

He laughed softly into her neck. "Okay, Mom. I'll hold on a little while longer. For you. And possibly for my baby brother. Oh. Mom. I really like the name Damien for a boy. Like the demon, you know."

She laughed against him, and he cradled her close, and they both fell off into a warm, contented, peaceful sleep.

toniscales
toniscales
76 Followers