Making Me Their Bitch

Story Info
His girlfriend pegs him in front of her friends.
1.1k words
3.85
58.8k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie meets me at the door wearing torn jeans, a plain white tee-shirt, and Doc Martins. She's not wearing any make-up, and she has her short hair slicked back.

"You look like a dyke," I say.

"It's an experiment," she says.

I hear voices from inside the apartment. Female voices.

"I thought it was just going to be the two of us this evening ...."

"Plans change."

I follow her in, feeling apprehensive. Sitting on the couch are three of her friends. They're all dressed butch too. They giggle when they see me.

"Take off your clothes," Katie says.

"What? Right here?"

"It's part of the experiment."

I strip down in front of them, growing increasingly self-conscious the more I expose. By the time I lower my boxer shorts, my face is bright red. They're all looking at my dangling cock. I resist the urge to cover myself with my hands.

"Look," one of the girls says, "He's getting hard."

"He likes showing off for us," Another one says, laughing.

Katie comes out of the back bedroom. She's wearing a big, black strap-on dildo and one latex glove. She's taken off her tee shirt so she's naked from the waist up. The sight of her bare tits makes me harder.

"Is this part of the experiment too?" I say.

"We're testing a hypothesis," she says, crossing over to me.

"Which is?"

"That I can make you come just by fucking you in the ass."

"Why are they here?"

"Witnesses. They said they wouldn't believe me unless they saw me do it."

Katie slides her gloved hand between my buttocks. I can feel the lube on her fingers. The tip of her index finger finds the tight pucker of my anus and begins to stroke, gently teasing me open. My cock is sticking straight out, the head a deep red. Slowly she works her finger in deeper. I moan, and shift my feet farther apart so it's easier for her to penetrate me.

The girls on the couch look like they're enjoying themselves.

"Wow dude," one of them says, "I never knew you were such a slut."

Katie's finger is all the way in. She hooks it, brushing my prostate, sending shivers down my spine. My cock twitches. I've never felt so embarrassed, or so aroused. I look at her pleadingly. She reaches up and pinches my left nipple hard enough to make me whimper.

"You are a slut, aren't you?" she says. "My dirty little slut."

My voice sticks in my throat. I nod, unable to speak.

"Get down on your knees," she says. "And suck my cock."

Katie pulls her finger out of my bottom, and I drop to the floor. The big, black dildo is bobbing right in front of my face. I open my mouth and take it inside. It tastes like rubber. Katie runs her fingers through my sandy, blond hair while I suck it. It's so big I'm practically gagging on it. I work my lips up and down the thick black shaft, trying to put on a good show.

"That's it," Katie says. "Get it nice and slick. You know where it's going next, don't you?"

I nod, my heart pounding in my chest. I do know where it's going next. My own cock is throbbing. A thread of pre-cum oozes from the tip and drips to the floor between my knees.

"I think he's ready for it," one of her friends says.

Katie pulls the dildo out of my mouth. I look up at her and she strokes my cheek.

"Tell me you want it," she says. "Tell me you want my cock in your ass."

She knows I do. Why is she making me say it aloud in front of her friends? I blink away tears of humiliation.

"I ... I want your cock in my ass."

"Good boy," Katie says.

She puts her foot on my shoulder, pushing me down. I drop down on all fours, my ass up in the air. I touch my forehead to the floor. All I can see are the toes of her boots.

She circles around and kneels behind me. Her fingers are between my ass cheeks again, slathering my asshole with more lube. Suddenly her fingers are gone and I feel the head of her strap-on instead. It rubs against me, so much bigger that her finger, so much bigger than anything she's used on me before. She starts to push.

It's too big. I'll never be able to take it all inside me. I beg her to stop.

Instead, she pushes even harder, stretching me open, violating my ass. I cry out. Inch by inch she works her long thick cock up inside me. I'm gasping and panting, crying openly now, my red cheeks wet with tears. Her strong hands are on my hips, holding me firmly in place. The girls on the couch are watching with quiet amusement.

She's in. All the way in. Oh fuck.

Slowly Katie starts to move, fucking me with short steady strokes. My ass is on fire. My sweaty hair is in my eyes. My chest is so tight I can barely breathe. I want to touch my cock so bad. I want to jerk off while she fucks me in the ass.

"Let me jerk off ... please," I beg. "I need to cum so bad."

"That would ruin the experiment," Katie says breathlessly.

The blonde on the couch stands up. "I have an idea," she says.

She steps in front of me and pulls down both her jeans and her panties. I look up and I'm staring straight at her hairy pussy. She puts her hand on the back of my head and presses my face into her crotch. I inhale deeply. I can smell how turned on she is, the particular musky tang of a girl deep in heat.

Oh fuck, that's it. My thoughts fuzz out and I start to moan. Katie is pounding me hard. My hips are pumping, my cock is pumping. My face is buried in the crotch of a girl I barely know, the smell of her wet cunt filling my nostrils. A huge load of semen jets out in a long arc underneath me, and splatters noisily on the floorboards. I can't stop cumming. Each time Katie slams into the ass, it forces another big spurt out of me.

The girls all clap and cheer.

Katie pulls out, leaving me gaping and wrecked. With a sob, I collapse into the warm puddle of my own cum.

"Hypothesis confirmed," Katie says.