Making Mommy Cum with Friend's Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kazuhira
Kazuhira
15 Followers

Eventually, Alice's clitoris started swelling, she could feel blood and heat rush down her body making her even more sensitive. Nate noticed all that and worked on her pussy much more eagerly. Alice was slowly approaching her breaking point, even though she wouldn't ever want to cum with a man other than her beloved son.

Jay, still positioned atop his mother's face, slowed down his pace. He noticed that she was blushing red and what seemed to be a little tear slid down her cheek. "Mom, is everything okay? You're getting all worked up." He pulled his cock out of her mouth, dragging a long string of saliva attached to his tip and rested on her chest. He looked behind him and saw what Nate was up to for the past couple of minutes. It seemed like his friend was eating his mom's pussy very passionately. Was she really enjoying herself this much?

Alice opened her eyes and coughed up some of the precum accumulated in her mouth. She was panting loudly and moaning in pleasure. Her body was visibly sweating now, which was extremely sexy in Jay's eyes.

"Oh, sweetie! Nate is indeed a true gentleman. He knows how to please a lady properly." She titled her head back and let out a long moan. Jay was happy to see her in such an aroused state, but wanted to give her more. He wanted to make her orgasm with his cock inserted deep inside her longing pussy.

"Mom, I..." Nate stopped the intense licking session and pulled his head up. He was wondering what would happen next. "You made me feel so good with your mouth. I would like to make you feel good too!" He exclaimed and immediately felt his mother turning on the sheets. He fell off her chest and was now lying on his side too, facing Alice.

"Oh, honey, I wouldn't want nothing more!" She bent one of her knees, still lying on her side, spreading her pussy wide open. She parted her pussy lips with her fingers and so Jay could see how wet and overflowing with juices it was. He has never seen his mother be this excited before. "Come here, young man. Your mother needs that hard cock of yours - right now!" She demanded in her sexy commanding voice she only ever used when scolding Jay.

"Oh, mom!" He exclaimed as he clenched to her body, arms hugged around her tightly. She took his cock in her hand and guided it to her aroused pussy. The tip was now placed just at the entrance to her vagina. "Mom, I'm going in!" Said Jay and pressed his hips against her with great force. His hard cock slid in easily, thanks to how wet her pussy was after Nate's fantastic cunnilingus.

"Oh god, yes! Ahhh!" Alice moaned loudly as her son pounded away at her pussy. His cock has never felt so hard and hot inside her. It was a completely new experience. She gently wrapped her arms around Jay's head and let him take the lead. He was determined to make her feel as good as he possibly could. He clenched his arms tightly behind her back and pounded at her pussy with all his might. His eyes were closed and his breathing rate highly increased. It was quite the exercise, but he didn't intend on giving up. His mother was the most precious woman in his life and he wanted to finally make her understand just how much he loved her.

"Hyaaa..." Alice quietly purred while placing a kiss on his forehead. "You can cum inside today, honey. Don't hold back. I want to make you feel good with my puss." She spoke softly and a sweet smile appeared on her face. Jay only tightened the hug and quietly mumbled something that sounded like 'no'. He was holding back intently, he wanted to make his mom cum first no matter what. "It's okay, you know? Mommy's here for you, so please ju--"

She suddenly felt something hard poke at her anus. She started to turn her head to see what was happening, but she was too late. Nate's hard dick entered her ass and it felt like it went all the way in. "Kyaaaahhh!" What is--" She was interrupted by Nate's another forceful thrust. His dick was much larger than her son's and it stretched her insides considerably. His cock was easily sliding in and out of her ass as it was moist with her own juices and his precum.

"Auntie Alice, please feel good!" Said Nate as he pounded away at her butt. He grabbed her leg and pulled it up making it easier for him to fuck her. She was being double penetrated by her son and his best friend. He grabbed her arm and lifted it up, placing it behind her head. "Auntie, would it be okay if you held your hands behind your head for us?"

Jay noticed what his friend was doing and followed the lead. He remembered what he told him this afternoon when they were talking after school. "Yes, mommy please! I'd like to try that too!"

Alice placed both of her hand behind her head exposing her sexy armpits to the boys. "Ahh, okay... You wanted to see my armpits this badly? It's so naughty." They were shaved clean and looked very erotic. The boys started to sniff them immediately. Nate placed his head directly under her breast and took in big whiffs with a blushing face. The way he did it was a little embarrassing, but he didn't want to stop. He was glad he came up with that fantastic idea. Jay was even more into it than his friend. He eagerly licked his mom's armpit, then he started to suck on it with his mouth. He didn't realize it could be so incredibly sexy and enticing.

"Ahhh! Hahh..." Alice felt their dicks thrust more fast and with more power. It was like the boys entered an erotic trance they couldn't snap out of. "H-hey, Nate! Not so rough!" He didn't listen. Instead he increased the pace of thrusting and continued to sniff her armpit. She didn't know what to do. The boys pounded away at both of her holes feverishly. "Ohh, Jay! Is everything alright? Aren't you going too fast?" She asked, but he didn't reply. She could feel his rock-hard cock deep inside her pussy almost hitting her cervix. Both of the boys' dicks grinded at her insides, like they were touching through the sensitive walls of her vagina and ass. She has never felt a pleasure this intense in her life.

"Oh god, I think I'm going to... Ahhh!" Jay finally broke out of the trance and looked at his mother's extremely lewd face expression. Her eyes rolled back as he brought her to orgasm with final couple of thrusts. Her enlarged clit twitched as her pussy clenched and squeezed Jay's cock. He couldn't withstand the pleasure. His mother's pussy begged for her son's sperm and he exploded deep inside her. He panted in delight and Alice moaned loudly with bliss. But that wasn't the end of it.

"Auntie Alice, I'm going to cum too!" Exclaimed Nate as his dick started pulsating. She could feel the warmth of his semen as long ropes of cum filled her insides. He shot a large load, as he was saving up the whole week for this occasion.

"Oh, yes... Hnnghhh..." The boys finally finished shooting their loads inside her holes. They both hugged her with their arms and didn't pull out immediately. They wanted to savor the moment. After a couple minutes of blissful relaxation their breathing slowly returned back to normal and they pulled their cocks out of Alice's holes. Lots of cum started to flow down on the sheets, especially out of her ass. The boys noticed she has fallen asleep on the bed.

"Wow, we sure filled her up. Eh, Jay?" Nate seemed extremely pleased with the outcome of the session. He took his clothes and started putting them on.

"Yeah, that was amazing. I've never felt this good with mom before." Jay looked at his friend. "Thank you. I finally managed to give her an orgasm she deserved!" He took his clothes, but didn't intend on putting them on yet. "I'm going straight to the shower. See you tomorrow then?"

Nate took a quick look around. He crouched and took something from under the bed. Those were Alice's purple lace panties he took from her before. He held them in his hand and looked at Jay. "Hey, man... Could I take these as a souvenir? You know...Hah." He laughed awkwardly.

"No way, man! Those are my favorite. Why do you think she wore them today?" He responded firmly.

"Fair enough..." He threw them onto the bed and looked at sleeping Alice. "Then... you think it would be okay if I..." He pointed towards her feet.

"Damn you Nate, I guess you've earned it. I'm sure she won't mind it." He replied and watched his friend take his mother's white socks off her feet.

"Thanks a lot! I owe you one." He took them into his pocket and opened the bedroom door. "I sure hope we can do this again someday!"

"Hah. You bet!" Replied Jay and took one last look at his sleeping mom. She looked beautiful in the sunshine coming through the window.

Kazuhira
Kazuhira
15 Followers
12