Making Mum Tingle Ch. 02

Story Info
Consensual Incest With Mum.
7.7k words
4.72
19.8k
33

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/22/2024
Created 05/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All people having sexual activity in this story are over eighteen.

Mum squirted five times on top of my hand. Her whole body was twitching. I'd given her a mind-blowing orgasm. My fingers were relentless as I finger fucked her throughout her massive orgasm. She composed herself and said, "Darling, you're the first man that's ever made me cum. Your father never did it once in all the years we were together. Let's go to my bedroom as I want and need you so much."

Mum led me into her bedroom. As I stripped, mum took off her leggings and panties. Her naked body was gorgeous. Her pussy lips glistening with her cunt juice. She laid me on top of her bed, taking my monster cock into her hands. She knelt down, teasing the bulbous head with her tongue, "Barry, you'll be the sixth man I've had in my life. My body has always attracted the wrong type of men. They were all self-centred, selfish men. All were rich and only interested in their own sexual gratification. Not one of them gave me an orgasm. One of them came within six thrusts. That's the reason I have dated no one since your father died. I feel so comfortable with you."

I was looking at mum's gorgeous body as she went down on me. She was nibbling up and down my stiff shaft with her fingertips, massaging my heavy balls. Mum was kneeling beside me with her legs spread when I felt the warmth of her mouth as she took my bulbous head into her mouth.

It felt so good as she did magical things with her tongue as she took more and more of my fat shaft into her mouth. When mum's head started bobbing. I started fingering her soaked pussy. She loved it when my fingers went deep inside her. I was now feeling the head of my cock hitting the walls of mum's throat. Her head was bobbing now as she did a swallowing motion with her throat muscles. Mum was now deep throating me. It excited me seeing mum's lips wrapped around the base of my cock.

Suddenly mum's whole-body shook. She was having a body-shaking orgasm. She came off me. I was finger fucking her with three fingers now. As her body twitched, she was riding my fingers, arching her hips to take my fingers deeper. Mum had an orgasm as she sucked my cock ok, I was finger fucking her, but she'd been doing all the work with her mouth, tongue and hips.

When mum composed herself, she kissed me so lovingly, "Darling, you do not know how much I enjoyed that. When the head of your cock hit my throat, I thought I would gag. I wanted you to cum in my mouth, but sucking your monster cock made me cum. I've never cum sucking a cock before. Deep throating you made me cum. Did mummy give you a good gobble?"

I kissed her, "It was fantastic. Mummy knows how to gobble a big fat cock. I'm wondering how good a ride mummy will give me now."

I kissed mum so lovingly then she went on top of me. She was so wet my cock slid easily inside her. Taking my full length on the first gentle thrust. She felt tight, then she tightened her powerful cunt muscles. The sensations that gave my cock were incredible, I asked, "Mum, how is it for you, are you comfortable?"

Mum pushed down on me. We kissed lovingly as she said, "Darling, thanks for asking, I feel filled but it feels so comfortable. The head of your cock is hitting my cervix, you're making my pussy tingle. I want to feel you spurt your hot cum on that cervix. Hold back for me. I want this to last, though I know you won't cum with six of my thrusts."

The next two hours we were both in a sexual paradise, the emotions, sensations and unbelievable pleasure were incredible. I surprised myself by not coming early. I was excited about fucking mum but when I was inside her my only thoughts were of giving her pleasure. Mum had four body-shaking orgasms during our marathon.

I just kept pounding away at her. Mum gave so much pleasure. She knew when to grip and when to release. She had powerful hips and could angle them perfectly. We both had a similar libido. I sensed mum was ready to cum again, I talked dirty to her, saying, "Cum for me mum, let me feel your hot spunk run down my cock and balls."

I was thrusting deep into mum now and she was riding me back from below, she cried out, "Cum for me Barry, shoot your spunk deep inside mummy's cunt, shoot it against my cervix, let me feel it spurt again. Don't worry about your cock and balls, mummy will lick you clean when we're finished."

We both climaxed a minute later, we both had powerful orgasms, mum more so as it took her two minutes to compose herself afterwards. We lay in each other's arms kissing and touching for quite a while, mum said, "Barry, I'm so glad we've done this, I wish we had done it earlier. I make no apology, as you could easily see I needed that, and you gave it to me beautifully. You are an excellent lover. We were fucking, but you fucked me with love, there's a big difference. It's eleven-thirty now. Let's shower. You have work to do and I must go shopping. I'm now in the mood to buy the sexiest things I can for you. You have given me the best orgasms of my life. I loved every one of them. You've given me memories I'll treasure for the rest of my life. How was it for you? Can I do anything to make it better for you?"

I told her we'd take every day as it came. She had given me a great ride. In the shower we were washing each other so intimately, I said, "Mummy's making me hard again. We both have things to do. When you're back from your shopping, we'll go straight to bed. How often do you see Sal?"

"Maybe twice a week. Do you want me to stop seeing her? I'll message her as I need to go back on the pill. I won't tell her you're the reason. When I'm on the pill, my tits will get bigger by two cup sizes."

"I love mummy's big tits. Do you have any Coconut Oil as I'd love to give you a titty fuck? I have no problem with you seeing Sal. It's good for you and good for her. I would love to hear the naughty things you get up to with her?"

"Barry, thank you so much. Sal has been there for me for years. I have Coconut Oil in the bedside cabinet. Would it arouse you if I told you the naughty things we get up to? I would be happy to give you all the details. If you think I've been very naughty, then you have my permission to give me a good spanking."

As mum said this, she had the jet from the shower head running up and down her long sex slit. She was rinsing her gorgeous cunt. Two fingers were spreading her thick cunt flaps open. Her huge clit was clearly visible. I leaned over with two fingers I spanked her hard clit three times. Mum gasped with pleasure, "Darling, if you clit spank me I'll cum, but I must be fucking myself with a dildo when you spank it."

I kissed mum and said, "I think mummy and I are going to be so sexually compatible."

We both dressed. As mum left, she told me she'd send pictures of anything she liked. I checked a new app I had got for bug detection. I had three bugs. This surprised me as with this new programme, I had used a real time bug detection app. It had worked as the three bugs that were there I fixed in two minutes.

When I'd uploaded the new programme to my website. I emailed over nine million customers I had on my database. I updated my website regularly informing my customers what I was doing. This kept them happy as I asked for suggestions which could improve my games.

I was so surprised I had my programme on the website so easily. With my first programme, it had taken three weeks with sixteen hours a day. The real time detection app was well worth the money I was paying for it. I checked the fridge to see what wines were there. There were two bottles of Champagne chilling. I went to one of the spare bedrooms, which I used to store my wine purchases. I got another two bottles of Champagne as I felt mum and I should celebrate tonight. On second thoughts I added another two bottles as we'd open a bottle as soon as mum gets home.

It was just after one when my phone beeped, mum had messaged me and attached three pictures, "Barry, I'm so happy as I've found lingerie that's so comfortable and does magical things with my big girls. I'm spending fortunes here, as I want you to have a permanent erection."

"I have a wonderful material which is so stretchy. The material gives the illusion of being sculpted into me. In the attached pictures, you'll see me in a dress that comes to two inches above my knee. I've taken side pictures to see how big it makes my big girls look. Look how slim it makes my waist look. Finally, I have found a fabric that does magical things for my butt. There are two other side pictures showing me in tops and miniskirts. They look as though they're moulded on to me. I have also bought lots of very stretchy leggings. I'm wearing panties in the Camel's Toe face on pictures. I love how my fuck slit looks. There's also lots of micro-miniskirts and Boudoir Lingerie for the apartment use and your eyes only."

"I'm happy I've found this shop. The quality is excellent and reasonably priced. I have the feeling you'll like everything I've bought, but I want you to say it's nice but nude is king. I'm popping into Sal's, she'll put me on the pill. This morning, I took a morning after pill after our incredible session this morning. I think there's Champagne in the fridge. Let's have a bottle when I get home. Darling, I want to suck your monster cock. I'll take a mouthful of chilled Champagne so your bulbous head will go into a freezing mouth. See you in ten minutes. All my love, mum xx."

The pictures were amazing. They all highlighted mum's voluptuous body. One with a top and a mid-thigh miniskirt excited me a lot. I stripped down to my boxers. I looked at mum's pictures again. I soon realised that mum's body was perfect to give sexual pleasure. When I heard her come in. I had a massive hard on.

Mum was carrying at least six large bags when I saw her in the hallway. She looked stunning in the dress she'd sent a picture of her in to me. "Mum, you look gorgeous in that dress. It highlights your curves perfectly. Let me help you with these bags."

I took some bags. Mum led me into one of the spare bedrooms. She emptied the bags. She'd bought a lot and everything looked great. The selection of micro-miniskirts was incredible. "Barry, I'm going to give you a lot of surprises when I wear these around the apartment. They are all far too short to wear in public."

Mum was so happy with her purchases. She told me she was undecided about what she'd wear to the concert. It would be between the dress she was wearing and a top with the mid-thigh miniskirt. Mum then put on the miniskirt combination. She looked so sexy and desirable. "Babs, I'd love you to wear this as it's perfect for a concert."

Mum agreed with me. She looked so happy, as she knew too, that she looked absolutely gorgeous in the miniskirt combination. She was now standing in a bra that pushed her massive tits out. A matching G-string panty and silk self-supporting stockings, "Darling, let's have some Champagne now as mummy wants to give your big fat cock some wonderful sensations."

I got the Champagne, ice bucket and two glasses on a tray and went into the lounge. Mum was sitting on the couch wearing only the silk stockings. She spread her legs and worked two fingers in and out of her glistening pussy. She smiled and said, "Darling, I'm so happy I went shopping today. I'll be back at that shop soon. I've at last found a cup size that's comfortable. I know you appreciate it when I see that massive bulge in your boxers. Do you like mummy dressing sexually for you? Take your boxers off and let mummy see your big fat cock as I've been thinking about him all day."

I took my boxers off and opened the Champagne. Mum wasn't messing about. She had my cock in her hands as I stood in front of her. Her tongue was teasing the length of my thick shaft as I poured the glasses of Champagne. Mum raised herself a little on the couch as I felt the warmth of her mouth on my bulbous head. Her head started to bobb as she took more and more of my fat cock into her warm mouth.

She paused and smiled as she lifted herself off the couch. She reached for the glass of Champagne and said, "Darling, please sit on the couch as mummy is going to kneel in front of you. Mummy's a kneeler and when she kneels, she'll give you the best blow job you've ever had. Mummy's going to make this very special for as she sucks your monster cock."

I sat on the couch. Mum spread my legs as she took a mouthful of chilled Champagne into her mouth. I was surprised when she arranged the coffee table so it was closer to my right hand. She put the empty glass on the coffee table. "Darling, when I nibble your cock top up my glass with cold Champagne."

She knelt in front of me. The first thing I felt was her ice-cold tongue licking some pre-cum away from the slit on the head of my cock. Then I felt the coldness of her mouth. The tingling sensation was incredible. She was taking more and more of my shaft into her mouth. After a minute I felt her gently nibbling the bulbous head of my cock.

Mum had placed everything within easy reach for me. I topped up her glass. She took a couple of mouthfuls, swirling the Champagne around her mouth, then she'd swallow. On her fourth top up as she was about to go back down on me, she said, "Darling, I've cum twice, sucking your monster cock. Tonight, I don't want you to cum in my mouth. There will be other nights when we can do this. I want to feel you spurt against mummy's cervix. I want to feel your creamy spunk deep inside mum's hungry cunt. Soon I'll come off you. Please stay in the same position as I'll come on top of you in the cowgirl position. Mummy loves your big fat cock."

Mum's timing was perfect. Her mouth was still cold when she came off me. To feel the warmth of her pussy walls as she pushed down on me was a fantastic sensation. She soon had a powerful rhythm going. Her grip and release were incredible. Her timing was wonderful as we both climaxed within seconds of each other. When we had both composed ourselves, mum leaned down and kissed me so lovingly. "Darling, I never thought this would be so good. That was fantastic."

Mum then made dinner. The night turned out to be a marathon. After dinner, mum gave me a fantastic titty fuck. With the Coconut Oil, it was so slick and so tight as she squeezed her massive juicy tits against my cock. Introducing the Coconut Oil allowed me to slip a couple of fingers inside mum's tight ass. Before we fell asleep, we both discovered mum loved anal. She'd never had it before. I gave her three massive vaginal orgasms by stimulating her G-spot anally. Before we fell asleep, mum said, "Darling, mummy will get more Coconut Oil tomorrow. I loved what we did with it tonight and mummy will want the same again in the future."

Mum and I took the bus into the city for the concert. She looked ravishing in her miniskirt combination. I'd booked a table for two at a very good Italian restaurant. The seats that I'd booked were in a private box closest to the stage on the left-hand side of the concert hall. We had some Champagne in the bar before we went to our box. I also took a bottle to the box so we could drink it during the concert.

Mum and I were so comfortable in our private box. Mum had a busy day. She'd been to the hairdresser and a beauty salon. She had also bought two large bottles of Coconut Oil. On the bus, mum had whispered to me, we had had no sex since this morning, "Darling, you're going to love how smooth mummy's cunt is. I had it waxed this morning."

The concert started. Rod Stewart was now in his seventies. He was amazing for nearly two hours. He kept the audience completely entertained. Mum's miniskirt had moved up her thighs. I had put my hand down. Mum had responded by quickly removing her G-string panty. I put my left arm around her as I cuddled her. My right-hand fingers were working her gorgeous cunt. As Rod sang, "Have I told you lately that I love you," mum had a mind-blowing orgasm.

We arrived at the Italian restaurant; it was buzzing. It was expensive but the food and service were first-class. We had another bottle of Champagne. Mum and I were both so relaxed. We were holding hands and kissing like a couple that were in love. Mum wasn't wearing any wedding band, but she had a delightful diamond ring on her finger.

The taxi got us home. In the taxi, mum was kissing me and thanking me for a wonderful night. I honestly believe that the taxi driver took us for a loving couple and not a mum and her son. Our love-making that night was incredible. Everything was getting better and better. Things were just so spontaneous.

A month later, there wasn't a sex position we hadn't tried. Mum googled it to make sure we had missed nothing.

Jean and Eva must have realised something, as neither made any contact. My life is composed of my mom and me. We were so happy about that. She was the same; she was glowing; we did things for each other. When I was working, she made my coffee. With what she was wearing around the apartment, we always ended up having sex when she brought the coffee.

My new programme was quickly the biggest programme I'd ever published. It was earning me a fortune. Mum was seeing Sal two times a week. They were very open-minded about the things they did. When mum told me the details of what they did together made me so horny. I'm sure mum did it deliberately as Sal loved it in every hole.

Sal had phoned mum one night. I don't exaggerate when they chatted, they could talk for over three hours. I had sucked mum's clit and made her cum during the call. Sal wanted to come and spend a weekend with mum. I had no problem with that, but I wanted mum in my bed while she was with us.

After the marathon call, I said, "Mum, has Sal any idea about our relationship?"

Mum looked serious and said, "Darling, I haven't told her directly, but she knows I'm on the pill. I have told her I was so comfortable staying with you. It is so relaxing and I have no stress. She also asked if I'd found an apartment, I didn't tell her I hadn't been looking for one."

"Mum, Sal can come anytime, but when can we have our privacy? I have four bedrooms here. Sal would have to sleep in one of the spare bedrooms?"

Mum looked seriously serious and said, "When Sal and I were younger, we often shared the same bed. We kissed and touched. We both gave each other our first orgasms. Throughout our lives, we've had sexual relations together as we both enjoy sex. Sal's frustration is high after ending her relationship with her married lover. His wife found out, and it's over. He was in his thirties, and as Sal told me, very well hung. I believe Sal wants to visit because she wants me to give her relief. She loves the oral I give her and I love the oral she gives me. It was with Sal that I found out that Champagne makes me horny. We could be naughty, as it has the same effect on Sal. Barry, I don't know how to tell her about us, have you any suggestions?"

I thought for a minute and said, "Sal is an attractive woman, I think she could be interested in having an adventure. We'll have a lot of champagne here. You could drop some hints before she arrives, then we see if she wants to join us. If not, she can sleep in one of the spare bedrooms."

Mum thought for a minute, then said, "I'm sure she'll join us."

Mum phoned Sal back, they could talk. I sat fingering mum's pussy as they spoke. Mum chose her words carefully. Speaking mostly about me and how kind I was towards her. Mum told Sal I had no problem with her visiting and when would she arrive? Sal finished at twelve on a Friday. She could be here for one. Mum then said, "Sal, Barry likes me to wear lingerie around the apartment, he says it relaxes him looking at my body, we're so similar, would you be comfortable doing the same?"

Sal laughed and said, "Babs, you know I love wearing lingerie, I'll bring a nice selection, don't tell me you want me to arouse Barry as well as you?"