Making of a Black Cock Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valerie was then released from the bed, as she tried to stand legs giving way under her Joel helped her up.

"Look at me bitch tell me you enjoyed that."

Valerie with head held low said, "yes sir I did."

"Look at me bitch and say it again."

Valerie looked Joel right in the eyes and said "YES SIR I DID," Joel laughed, "and do you want to take multiple black cocks deep in your cunt and ass hole knowing others will be watching you. You know what this makes you Valerie."

"Yes sir a big black cock slut."

"Much more, the things you have done for blacks this afternoon make you a white trash whore for the use of blacks only how does that make you feel Valerie."

"I'm Ok with that sir as long as i get more," she said smiling.

The thought alone of her fantasies coming true made her wet once again as she felt it running down her legs.

"Valerie you're a good fuck whore, at times it seemed like your whore cunt was pulling my cock in," Joel stated.

"Ty for saying sir," she replied. "So how many do you want to take in your cunt and ass next time," Joel queried.

"That is up to you sir," said Valerie.

"Good reply," he said, "as next time you will be fucked by lots of black cocks, want that bitch cunt well stretched don't we Valerie."

"Right then cunt your skirt is outside tell the driver were you live he will drop you one mile from your house you will walk the rest of the way."

Valerie gasped. "What about my top sir."

He picked her semitransparent top up then ripped it right down the middle.

"The reason I am doing this is because I want your neighbors to see you as the slut you are, they will of course tell your husband, even if you don't dare tell him."

"When he knows all about you hand him this card of ours showing the web cam site he can watch you on there, he laughed."

With that he opened the door pushed Valerie outside with her tits hanging free she noticed it was still daylight, she tried to pull the torn top to cover her tits. "Not in my car cunt," said the driver, "let them hang out," with that Valerie let go, "were you live cunt the driver asked," Valerie gave her address, "mm I know it he said."

"Mile away didn't he say."

Valerie just sat there hearing nothing just seeing in her mind dozens of derogatory remarks scrolling past at an incredible rate.

"Tits out bitch let them all see your whip marks. "This shook Valerie back to the here and now. Valerie obliged knowing the driver was acting on Joel's orders.

Valerie looked down her see her tits and tummy covered in red weal marks.

She did as she was told. and It had turned into this, guess Steve was right she was submissive slut.

Trying not to look at anyone Valerie was driven along busy roads knowing people were looking at her. As if the driver knew what was going through her head he picked a busy spot about a mile from her house he said, "out you get bitch."

Valerie looked around dozens of people were there,

"please not here." she said.

"Out you get cunt this is as far as I go."

Valerie tried to get out holding her top as tight as she could, but as hard as she tried couldn't stop her tits from falling free as she got out of the car, she saw people immediately looking at her, who else would be getting out of a car with a black guy inside, showing her tits off except a black cock slut. She knew they were smiling behind her back as well.

Crossing the road she wanted to get home as soon as possible she walked into her worst enemy miss goody, goody, two shoes who thought she was the queen around here.

"My god Valerie what's happened to you," she said with a smile on her face.

"Oh hello Mary sorry I've been in a bit of an accident," said Valerie.

"Yes that nigger did whip you good even after you passed out," she laughed, "we all know Valerie, so don't try to hide it."

Valerie scuttled away, of all the people that bitch was watching knowing she would tell all she knew she knew.

Omg Joel told the audience what she had done no wonder she was smiling.

Looking round more closely now Valerie tried to get back home without too many people seeing her. Standing at the bottom of her drive Valerie took a deep breath knowing her husband was inside then opened the door.

Her husband looked up and said "WHAT THE FUCK."

"Steve I have a confession to make," said Valerie.

"Lift your skirt up whore if you're going to tell me what I think, I can guess."

Valerie lifted her skirt showing Steve her bald but now whipped pussy.

"I knew you would do it," Steve said poking the weal's all around her cunt, "but how did you get these my little tramp."

"Take your skirt of and stand before me you little whore, I want to see your whipped body closer now tell me all about it."

Standing in front of her husband now totally naked Valerie said. "Well Steve I did as you asked, went to the park and masturbating in front of 3 guys and yes I did get wet doing it in front of them knowing they were looking, so yes you were right as you said I would."

"What happened then you naughty little fuck," said Steve.

They took me in some long grass and they all fucked me in all my holes 'I was their whore Steve," replied Valerie.

"Cunt and ass hole at the same time."

"Yes Steve I was DP'd."

"Steve not only that but I had to take a loads of cum from each both in my cunt and ass, Steve they flooded me with it."

"Good job you on the pill isn't it Valerie," Steve said with a big smile on his face.

"See I told you, you, were a fuck whore who needs cock am I right now whore."

"Yes Steve you are," replied Valerie head held low knowing it now, but finding it hard to say.

"So where are all those nasty weal marks on your body from then?"

"That's from today more happened Steve."

"Oh you dirty little fuck pig once not enough for you this I have got to hear."

Valerie replied, "well I know I got wet with them just watching but I had to know for certain so I went back today and this time there were 5 guys three of them black."

"Carry on my little whore this is getting interesting," Steve said smiling.

"One of the blacks named Joel, who I had to call sir from then on," came up to me and, said. "This one who you on about," he said to the guy who had fucked me the day before, as he looked me up and down."

"Yep that's her one good fuck Joel," he replied.

"I was then told they were all going to fuck me they had taken time of work to do it, but they said they had a bed waiting."

Steve laughs "carry on fuck pig."

"But one thing before you go on Joel does not own you but I do remember that."

"Because of your escapades with black cock I think your family will disown you, you will need me more after this.'

"He can have part ownership of you if he asks, but what he does with you he has to ask me first."

"Yes Steve," Valerie replied.

"Carry on now," Steve said.

"Well Steve they made me take my top on so anyone looking could see my tits then I was walked to this car told me to get inside were both blacks sucked on one tit each."

"Did you enjoy that bitch tell the truth now."

Valerie lowered her head, "yes Steve I did."

"Carry on bitch tell me all" Steve replied.

"Steve it gets worse. Must I tell you."

"Of course you do slut I want to know every detail, I'm not mad with you after all it was me who told you to do it. So take a deep breath and tell me all.

Taking a deep breath Valerie carried on.

"Steve I was made to strip naked outside these flats then paraded through them with people looking at me."

"I was led into what I can only call a studio type setting with cameras in every corner,"

Steve laughed out loud "so you were being filmed all naked for then to watch after."

"Steve a bit more than that I'm afraid," Valerie replied.

"I was made to sit on this stool in the middle of the room and it seems it was one of these cam shows were people pay tokens in to watch."

"Oh my god never," Steve was in hysterics, "my wife the porn star and you still did what you were told, a right piece of work you are cunt, working out better than I hoped for."

"Omg go on," he said.

"Steve it seems the people watching wrote in and said what they would like to be seen done too me."

"I was told first they wanted me to suck Sam's cock and Steve it was the biggest one i have ever seen in my life."

"Did you suck Sam's big one get it all in your whore mouth did you slut?"

"Yes Steve I did I had no other option," replied Valerie, "but it did hurt as he forced it in."

"Good girl carry on." Steve said with a smile on his face.

"Steve he fucked my mouth so hard I had drool spilling from it running down onto my tits, I was made to finger myself in front of them as I had done on the first day in the park."

"You fucking complete whore," Steve said laughing. "Carry on this is good."

Then Joel told me to take more fingers in me which I did.

Then he saw a remark that said fist this bitch. Joel looked down at me said, "do you want to do it or shall I."

"Looking at his hand I immediately shoved mine right in me making a fist as they wanted."

"Steve a lot of viewers wanted to see me whipped,"

"Joel grabbed my free arm and dragged me to this post, he tied me to this post by my hands strapped high."

He stood there making false stokes in front of me, my legs were shaking then, I felt this awful pain as the first stroke cut into both my nipples as you can see, the next right on my still throbbing clit I've never felt pain like it Steve.

"Yes and I bet it made you wet, even cum," Steve asked, didn't it whore."

With tears in her eyes Valerie said. "Yes it did Steve," as the full realization of her degradation and humiliation came out.

"Steve it made me wet and I even squirted a little, but I was shaking uncontrollably after more than 15 minutes of this I passed out."

"I'm so sorry Steve," cried Valerie.

"Now then, come, come, my gorgeous little whore wife. I was planning on you realizing you were a fuck whore, I did say I had plans for you."

"It's just this is better than I hoped for, carry on my girl," Steve insisted.

Valerie continued, "when I came too I was tied spread eagle on this mattress tied hand and foot."

Joel looking down at me saying. "The audience wants to see you take black cock now bitch," all the time I kept hearing chin'g chin'g over and over.

"So how many people were watching now my bitch" Steve asked.

"I'm not sure Steve maybe a few thousands maybe even tens of thousands," replied Valerie

Then Joel whispered in my ear "we goona make loads of money from you tonight bitch."

"So it must have been a lot," she said.

"Valerie then told her husband in as little detail as possible leaving out all the degrading bits, what they did to her, how her mouth was gagged over and over until drool covered her face how she was made to take DP after DP how her cunt and ass hole stretched and finally said how all 5 of them covered her in hot sticky cum.

He then told all watching, "if they wanted to see more of me to log in to this site but keep it clean no bestiality or underage."

"Pity," Steve laughed, "I bet you would look good with a dog fucking you."

Valerie lowered her head.

"Steve I have to tell you this when they had done with me, they asked if I wanted to come back and take multiple black cocks in me, let them do what they wanted with me."

"What did you say whore."

Valerie said with her head held low, "Steve, I said yes but I realize now I need your permission."

"Mmmmm let me think about that my little fuck whore need to speak with this Joel guy I think."

"Is that it little fuck pig end of story," Steve inquired.

"Apart from one thing Steve , when I was walking home with my tits on show I bumped into Mary Stimson she saw what a state I was in, I tried to explain an accident, but it seems she had been watching so knew all, she even said the nigger whipped me good even after I had passed out.

"FUCKKK YESSS" Steve laughed, "fucking brilliant now all will know, even your family."

"Makes me wonder though what's that dirty bitch is doing watching porn cam sites will have to make a note of that for future reference could even tell your Joel about her," he laughed.

"Steve" Valerie said. "He said I had to give you this when you knew what happened to me, passing the card, he says you can watch me on there free."

"So you intend to go back then" Steve asked, "not that I mind but knowing all those people watching you, watching you being made into white trash for black meat because that's what they want you know."

"Yes Steve I know but as long as it's ok with you, there is something different about watching and feeling a black cock go in me."

"True bitch true," Steve laughed.

"Looking at the card it read, fuck sluts on cams pay to view, this number on it whore, is it him this Joel."

"I'm not sure Steve," Valerie said, "but it his him who runs the site."

"Right going to give him a call and invite him over, need to have a few words with this guy."

"When he gets here you will be naked, kneeling, head held low, legs spread wide, tits pushed out, hands behind head, you got that my cunty little wife." Valerie was instructed.

"Yes Steve," Valerie replied her still soaked cut getting wet at the thought of it.

She watched as Steve rung the number. Steve offed a visit to Joel saying he needed to talk with him, and then popping his mobile into his packet said. "Be naked and kneeling at 1 pm tomorrow bitch." Steve said to her.

Valerie was pleased she had tasted black cock gold and she knew she wanted more much, much, more.

The next day at 12 50 Steve watched as is wife got into position. Facing the door, kneeling legs spread wide, she pushed her tits out, head held low, put her hands behind her head and locked them together. Wanting to please both Steve and Joel. Her naked body quivered in anticipation.

"Looks like you ready and waiting cunt," Steve said.

"Yes Steve I am," Valerie replied.

Both waited, 1 PM went past, 1.05 PM went past. Then at 1.10 PM, a knock at the door.

Steve opened the door to find five rather large black men looking at him, all eyes then saw Valerie naked and kneeling all of them smiled.

"Not the reception I thought would be waiting," Joel said, "why I bought some hommies with me, nice seeing you again bitch," he said looking at Valerie.

"You too sir," Valerie nodded.

"Come on in all of you, Joel I have a proposition for you," said Steve.

Steve said, "let's go in the other room Joel want it to be private."

"Fine is it ok for my hommies to have some fun with your wife," Joel asked.

"Yehh sure do anything you like with her," Steve said, a big smile appeared on Sam's face.

"Take a seat," Steve said.

Joel sitting said "well Steve you're taking this better than I thought, I though you would be mad but it looks like you want your bitch to take black cock."

"Let me tell you a little story Joel you see it was me who told her to finger herself in public."

You see Steve carried on. "This all began due to her family not liking me, thought I was not good enough for her. So since we married I got her sex craved it was my idea to turn her into a fuckwhore, so her family disowns her, so being just dependent on me after."

"When I told her to shave her cunt she did, first sign of being a submissive. Then I started spanking her, lightly at the start but next time that bit harder she used to get wet even doing it lightly, but when I spanked the bitch hard came she squirted all over my leg l knew then she was a pain slut."

"So getting her to expose herself in public was the next step and look were that got her," Steve laughed.

Joel laughed as well, "Your bitch seemed to love it, hooked on black cock now maybe."

"That I don't mind fucking a few women myself," Steve stated. "But what I want to hear is how this token business works, you going to use her in it want a part of it myself money wise."

"Not a fool are you Steve." Ok Joel said, "This is how it works for every token sent in we get one penny not much you might say but when over 100, 000 are paying in it adds up big time. In the end watching your wife get used there was just over 117,000 sending in over 320,000 tokens which means over 32,000 pounds that has to be split 3 ways myself Sam and Joseph my partners."

"God as much as that." Steve was shocked. "Well if you plan to use Valerie again what is in it for me."

Joel said," How many times can we use her."

"As many times as you want man." Steve replied.

Ok Joel said, "Fixed rate 3,000 pounds in your pocket each time we use her if the viewers go down below 30,000 we stop using her."

You got a deal Steve said, "next time you use her spank her ass really hard have the camera pointing right at her tight cunt hole but stand well back she squirts a lot," he said laughing.

"Thanks for the tip Steve i'm sure they will all enjoy seeing her doing that." Joel said.

"Oh yes Joel you interested in other white females." Steve queered.

"Of course I am," Joel looked at Steve, "black cock is what bitches want we got one with your whore wife who else you got in mind."

"See there's this woman down the road name of Mary Stimson she was watching you all when you used Val real hard, just wondered if her husband knows she's on sites like yours."

"Give me her address; if it pays of give you a thou on top always need to pick up new stock."

Joel held out his hand, "nice doing business with you Steve."

"But before I go, what did you have in mind, for her family to disown her. Seeing all that happed to your whore was an accident."

Well Steve answered, "nothing half as bad as you done to her but thought maybe start her modeling lingerie and micro bikinis showing tits and cunt off in magazines."

"Could help you there got some black friends heavy into taking photos of white girls they, usually end up taking black cock as well, but seeing your wife is by now I hope, let's say. White trash who needs black cock what do you think."

"Oh yes count me in," Steve said, "and thank you Joel."

"Think nothing of it Steve thank you for allowing us to use your wife, he then passed a DVD to Steve, your wife's performance just in case your whore didn't tell you everything."

"Well we been hearing all the time while we been talking your whore wife moaning and screaming shall we see how she is." Joel said.

Steve and Joel went into the room were Valerie was, both smiled seeing Valerie lying prostrate on the floor, covered in cum and drool, a vacant look in her eyes with Sam rubbing his boot up and down her engorged clit, red hand marks covered her face tits and ass.

"Whore been turned Sam I hope." Joel said.

"That my friend is a fucking certainty, the bitch nearly wore us all out. What you see in front of you is one fucking piece of white trash black owned cock whore for sure Joel."

Turning to Steve, "its Ok to come with her, next time." Joel said "if you want close up action that is. If not you can watch your whore and others for free for life, all you need to do is put in the code on the card."

As they left Steve looked down at Val, "this is just the beginning bitch much, much, more for you to come believe me."

TO BE CONTINUED

12