Making of a Crossdresser Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something that David would seldom do, she enjoyed shocking them by unzipping them, pulling out their stiff pricks, and giving them a surprise hand job and/or a blowjob. As if complimenting her for a job well done, she loved it when a man ejaculated his sexual excitement in her mouth. Sometimes, depending on the man, allowing him to give her a cum bath, she'd allow him to cum all over her face and in her hair. She only wished that she had tits like her mother's C cup breasts for him to cum all over them, too.

# # #

David's forty-something-year-old mother, Vanessa, is very pretty. Looking ten-years younger, she doesn't look her age. A tall, blue-eyed, sexy, redhead, she has big tits, a round, firm ass, and long, shapely legs.

Suffice to write that growing up, he was not only sexually attracted to his mother as a young man but also, he loved his mother. He truly loved her as a man would love a woman and not as a son would love his mother. Fortunately, he didn't sexually want her in that incestuous kind of way. In the way that she wanted to have sex with him, he didn't want to have sex with her, even though he consensually did have forbidden sex with her when she finally sexually seduced him when he turned 18-years-old.

With him never knowing his father, his mother was his whole world and his only role model. With him being so submissive, especially around his mother, obediently obeying her and doing everything that she told him to do, in his eyes, she could do no wrong. Enamored with her, emulating her, and totally in love with her, he wanted to look like her, walk like her, talk like her, and laugh like her.

She was so pretty. She was so sexy. Every time she walked in a room; with all eyes upon her, she was the immediate center of attention. Whether married, single, younger, or older, all men wanted to bed her. The life of the party, she had as much style and sexual appeal as she had beauty and grace.

Yet, admittedly, whenever alone in his room when feeling horny, he masturbated over his MILF of a mother while imagining her in her bra and panties, topless, and/or naked. He masturbated over her while imagining having illicit sex with her. He masturbated over his mother stroking his cock, sucking his cock, and fucking his cock. He masturbated over his mother while imagining cumming all over her hand, in her mouth, and/or in her pussy.

Nonetheless, even though he wasn't incestuously attracted to his mother, if ever he saw his in her panties and bra, topless, and/or naked, unable to control himself, he'd want to reach out and touch her. He'd want to reach out and feel her and fondle her while groping her everywhere. He'd want to have forbidden sex with her.

Nevertheless, after having sex with her that one time, if he continued having sex with his mother, he'd have even more psychological problems than he seemingly had now. If ever he continued having sex with his mother, he wouldn't be the man that he is today. He'd definitely be more of a Mama's boy. Controlling himself from having sex with her, with her always sexually teasing him, it was obvious that she wanted to have forbidden sex with him again.

# # #

Totally innocent, thinking nothing of it at the time, his mother dressed him as a woman for Halloween when he was 18-years-old. Just out of the shower and totally naked when she barged in his bedroom without knocking, as if he was her daughter instead of her son, she started dressing him without even asking him. The first time his mother saw him naked, he couldn't believe it when she grabbed hold of his flaccid prick and tucked back his cock and testicles to put on his panties.

'My mother saw my naked prick. My mother touched my naked prick. I can't believe my mother wrapped her fingers around my naked cock,' he thought while too sexually excited to be embarrassed. 'I'd love for her to stroke me. I'd love for her to masturbate me. I'd love for her to blow me. I wish I could cum in my mother's mouth,' he thought while standing there wearing women's panties and nothing else. 'I wish I could see my mother naked in the way that she saw me naked. I wish I could fuck my mother.'

Unable to control himself, he remembered becoming sexually excited. As soon as she saw his naked cock, touched his naked cock, and held his naked cock, he remembered having a huge erection. Something he never would have done otherwise, he remembered reaching out his hand to feel his mother's naked breasts through her nightgown. As if he was her husband or her boyfriend instead of her son, he touched and felt her naked breasts through her sheer and thin nightgown.

Paying him no never mind, when she didn't stop him from touching her nearly naked breasts, he fingered her nipples. When she didn't swat his hand away from feeling her breasts and fingering her nipples, he pulled, turned, and twisted her nipples through her nightgown. Not only did she allow him to feel her breasts through her nightgown but also, she allowed him to finger her nipples, too. He made his mother as sexually aroused as she made him sexually excited.

He remembered his cock throbbing and pulsating when she allowed him to remove her nightgown straps from her shoulders to expose her naked breasts to his horny eyes. The first time seeing his mother's naked breasts, he watched her nightgown slowly slide down to her waist. As if he had never seen a woman's naked breasts before, he stared at his mother's naked tits while touching them, feeling them, fondling them, and pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples.

He remembered wanting to suck his mother's nipples. He remembered wanting to kiss his mother, French kiss her. He remembered wanting to have sex with her. He remembered needing to cum for his mother. He remembered wanting her to give him a hand job before giving him a blowjob. He remembered wanting to make love to his mother before fucking her.

Then, unable to believe what she asked him, she shocked him with the questions she asked him next. As if his mother had been sexually lusting over him in the way that he had been sexually lusting over her, she asked him the questions that he'd want his mother to ask. As if she knew what his sexual fantasies were, she helped him live out his sexually fantasies by willingly and voluntarily giving him incestuous sex.

# # #

"Do you need to cum," asked his mother while shocking him? She paused while staring down at his naked erection before staring up at him with her big blue eyes. "I can help you with that," she said with a sexy smile while reaching out her hand to touch his erect prick when he didn't answer her.

She continued staring at his prick while fondling his big dick. With her hand wrapped around his exposed cock, she slowly stroked him while staring at his prick before staring up at him. In the way that he was enamored with his mother's naked breasts, she was obviously enamored with his naked prick.

'I can't believe my mother asked me if I needed to cum? I can't believe she's stroking my prick while staring at my prick,' he thought while staring at his mother's hand fondling his cock and stroking his cock.

"Tell me. You decide," she said pausing again to ask her question again while slowly stroking him. "Do you need to cum?"

Then, sexually teasing him, she laughed while continuing with what she obviously knew would get to him. She stared up at him while feeling and fondling her naked breasts and fingering her nipples with one hand. She stroked him a little harder and a little faster with her other hand.

"Tell me Davy, would you like Mommy to get you off," she asked staring down at his naked prick? "Would you like me to masturbate you," she asked giving him the eye? "Tell me, Davy, where would you like to cum? Would you like to cum all over my hand," she asked?

She wiped her hand with her other hand as if he had just cum on her hand.

"Or would you like to cum across my naked breasts," she asked?"

Sexually teasing him, while puffing out her chest as she slid a slow hand across her naked tits.

"Or would you like to cum in Mommy's mouth," she asked?

She slid a slow tongue across her full, red lips while staring at him and making eye contact with him. Instead of scolding him, she encouraged him. Then, as if doing a striptease, she removed her nightgown. While he was nearly naked, his mother was now standing in his bedroom naked. Having never seen her totally naked before, he couldn't believe his MILF of a mother was naked. He couldn't remove his eyes from her big, C cup breasts and her red, trimmed pussy.

# # #

Not scolding him for being sexually excited, but encouraging him again instead, she wrapped her hand around his erect prick again, squeezed it, and briefly stroked him while fondling the head of his cock with her fingertips. Obviously, his mother loved his big dick as much as he loved her naked body. She was enamored with his naked, erect prick as much as he was enamored with her shapely, C cup breasts and erect nipples.

As if she was his lover instead of his mother, she stared up at him while waiting for him to answer her. As if he was her lover instead of her son, he stared at her with sexual lust and forbidden love. Continuing to sexually tease him, she stroked him a little faster and a little harder. Then, while making solid eye contact, as if hinting where she wanted him to cum, she slid a slow tongue across her red, full lips again while staring at him.

"In your mouth," he said while staring at her lips and watching her tongue. "I'd love to cum in your mouth, Mother," he said sliding a slow finger across her red, full lips.

Continuing to sexually tease him, she took his finger in her mouth. Then, she licked and sucked his finger as if she was licking and sucking his cock. She continued to stare at him while sucking his finger.

"I want you to blow me. I want you to suck my prick. I need to cum in your mouth, Mother. I want to watch you swallow my cum before licking my cock clean," said David.

Assuming the position, with this obviously not her first blowjob, Vanessa moved to her knees in front of her son while staring up at him. She continued staring up at him while fondling the head of his erect prick with her fingertips. She slowly stroked him before lowering her mouth to lick his prick.

"Feel free to touch my breasts and finger my nipples while I suck your cock, David," said Vanessa removing his cock from her mouth to speak before taking his stiff prick in her mouth again. As if she was a clinician performing a medical procedure, she sucked her son's prick before removing his cock from her mouth to speak again. "I love having my breasts fondled and my nipples pulled, turned, and twisted. And just so you know, I love sucking cock and I can't wait to suck your big dick, my son's erect prick."

If it wasn't enough that his mother was on her knees in front of him and sucking him while naked, he couldn't believe that she invited him to feel her naked breasts and finger her erect nipples. He couldn't believe that she willingly volunteered to blow him. A sexy vision he always imagined seeing while masturbating himself, he stared down at his naked mother staring up at him with his hard, erect cock in her mouth.

Something he always imagined doing while masturbating himself, he couldn't believe he was seeing her naked breasts, feeling her naked breasts, and fondling her big tits while fingering her erect nipples. Something he always imagined her doing while masturbating himself, he couldn't believe his mother was blowing him while stroking him. Something he always imagined her doing while masturbating himself, he couldn't believe that she was allowing him to cum in her mouth.

"Oh, Mom," he said feeling her big, naked breasts and fondling her erect nipples. "Suck my cock. Blow me," he said putting a gentle hand to the back of his mother's red, pretty head while humping her mouth and fucking her face. He humped her mouth harder and fucked her face faster.

With her stroking him faster, stroking him harder, and sucking him deeper, it didn't take David long to cum in his mother's mouth. Something he never knew until he was older, much like the sexual fantasies of many women, he didn't know that his mother's sexual fantasy was to have sex with a crossdresser. If it wasn't sexually exciting enough for his mother that he enjoyed dressing as a woman, he was her son. His mother was having sex with her crossdressing son.

Sexually aroused when she was dressing him, she had been patiently waiting for him to turn 18-years-old before sexually seducing her son. Now that he was of legal age, she took sexual pleasure in dressing him as a beautiful woman before having incestuous sex with him. No denying her, she was determined to stroke her son, suck her son, and fuck her son. Wanting him to give her sexual pleasure in return, she expected him to finger her, lick her, and fuck her while giving her multiple, sexual orgasms.

To be continued...

12