Making of a Male Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
A devious footjob at a public pool.
1.2k words
4.39
17.8k
14

Part 3 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon after my breakup with Alisa, I started working out pretty regularly. And it showed, in a good way. I was no bodybuilder, but I definitely put on some muscles, and they looked good on my now tall frame. That short, scrawny kid from my school days was gone. At least physically. By all accounts, I should have been every girl's dream, but I was still shy and awkward, so I was just a good looking loner.

I did have female friends, though. One of them was a girl I met at the dance classes. Her name was Katarina. We never saw each other as sexual interests (which is rare for me, especially considering how hot she actually is) because we were very different, but we became inseparable friends very quickly.

Unlike me, she was very popular, and as a consequence, I got to hang out with a lot of hot girls when I was with her. One of them, Anja, even had kind of a crush on her. She was barely 18, and very petite, but her body had the perfect proportions, nicely toned, and her face was beautiful. Add to that a perfect tan and sexy curly hair, and she was a miniature sex bomb.

After her breakup with her latest boyfriend, she decided she was into girls now. It was silly, but Katarina liked silly things, so she played along. It was nothing much, they held hands and pretended to kiss sometimes, but it kind of pissed me off, probably because I was hoping Anja would turn her attention to me, so I did my best to break them apart when I was with them.

One day, the three of us went to an open swimming pool together. We picked our favorite elevated spot, that was close to the pool but couldn't be looked at directly because of its elevation, and there wwre usually no other people, because people in general seem to hate climbing stairs. It was a sunny day, so they both had me rub lotion on their backs. I particularily enjoyed rubbing Anja, feeling her soft tanned skin beneath my fingers. I also rubbed it on the back of her legs, and her exposed buttcheeks, as she was wearing a thong.

While I did that, I noticed how small her body looks compared to my hands. I even jokingly measured up my hand against her foot, and amazingly, it was the same size. We all had a good laugh about that.

After a while, Katarina went for a quick swim, and I was left alone with Anja. We chatted a bit, and somwhow came back to the topic about the size of her feet. She teased me that she could also do with her feet what i do with my hands all the time.

Pretending I didn't get her innuendo, because I didn't want to go that close to revealing my fetishes to her, I told her I bet she couldn't tie a shoelace with her feet. Surprisingly, she said she would take that bet, with loser bying an icecream for the winner.

I told her I would gladly take that, but we had no shoelaces around, we all wore sandals to the pool. She then suddenly reached out her foot, and caught an end of the string on my swimming shorts with her toes, saying she sees something that's close enough as she pulled it untied.

Now, I wasn't sure if she noticed, but that caused a stirring in my shorts. But I couldn't back out now, so I told her to go for it, but she only had five minutes before she lost the bet.

As we both set opposute each other, she reached out her feet and started fiddling with the string on my shorts. She managed to do some basic stuff, but she was expectedly struggling with tying the bow, which to this day I believe is impossible to do using feet.

But there was an unforseen side effect to her attempts. Her feet kept rubbing against my cock through the shorts, making it ever harder and harder. As the clock ticked away, she wasn't coming closer to tying the string, but I was coming closer to ograsm.

By the time the 5 minute timer went off, I was on the verge of cumming, begging her not to stop. She told me the time was up, but if I wanted her to continue, I had to get naked and worship one of her feet. I took off my swim shorts and opened my mouth and took almost her whole left foot in, as she rubbed my cock with her right one.

She took out her phone and snapped a couple of photos. She then continued to give me a long and slow footjob, keeping me on the edge the entire time, while i sucked on her other foot completely naked at a public pool. I was going mad with lust and just wanted to cum as soon as possible.

But then we saw Katarina climbing out of the pool, and I scrambled to put my swim shorts back on before she could come back to where she could see us. I just barely managed to pull them on and didn't even have the time to tie the string. When she came back, she lied on her stomach, untied her top, and asked me to rub oil on her back again. As I knelt over her to do that, I suddenly felt Anja's feet on my back.

I kept rubbing oil on Katarina, who couldn't see either of us from her position, as I felt Anja bring her feet down my back and use them to pull my shorts down to my knees. My cock was still rock hard. Damn, this was wrong, I shouldn't be sporting an exposed erection behind Katarina's back, but there I was.

Anja then reached out with both her feet between my legs and started jerking me. I started panicking, I was about to cum all over Katarina. There was nothing I could do to avoid it, so I took the bottle with suntan lotion and started squirting it on her back just as I also started squirting my cock all over it. I somehow managed to control my breathing through all of it, and she thought I just squirted a lot of lotion on her.

I felt disgusted with myself as I rubbed my cum into Katarina's back, while Anja pulled my shorts back up and went somewhere. As I finished, Anja came back carrying something behind her back. As I asked what it was, she said a bet was a bet and produced an icecream from behimd her back. It was Stopi, a foot shaped icecream. As i opened my mouth to say something, she jammed the whole iceream in my mouth and went for a swim.

Later that night she sent me photos of me naked with her feet in my mouth and on my cock, me cumming on Katarina's back (shit, I didn't notice her taking a picture of that), and a pic from the pool dressing room of Katarina topless and Anja hugging her from the back, covering her tits with her left hand while snapping a selfie with her right. I still didn't like her getting handsy with Katarina, but now I felt like I wasn't in any position to interfere. Especially when my cock started getting hard at those pics and the memories of what happened.