Making of a Sissy Whore Ch. 02

Story Info
Jeff earns bus fare.
1.1k words
4.25
24.9k
16

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff woke the next morning to the lingering taste of sperm in his mouth. Instantly, his mind flashed back over the last 24 hrs. In the space of a day, he had been fired from his job, ended up broke with no way to pay the rent that was coming due and worst of all been forced by his two roommates (Kayla and Brad) to give Brad a blowjob in exchange for dinner. He wondered briefly if it had just been a nightmare of some sort, but the taste in his mouth told him otherwise.

A loud knock on his bedroom door startled him back into the present moment. He threw on a pair of shorts and opened the door to see Kayla standing there in a silky purple kimono style bathrobe that barely covered her luscious tits and ended just south of her perfect ass. Jeff's cock immediately responded by jumping to attention in his loose-fitting shorts, making an obvious tent in front. Kayla glanced down and smiled.

"Happy with how last night went, I see" she chuckled.

Jeff felt his face get hot with shame. "No, and it won't happen again Kayla."

"Well, if that is going to be true you'll need to find a job today" she replied. "I have been looking online and I printed out a few that look promising including a career fair you should attend today."

Jeff perked up at this sign of actual helpfulness "Um, thanks Kayla, I really appreciate that."

"Yeah, well early bird gets the worm and the career fair starts in two hours so get your ass moving."

He shut the door and jumped in the shower to start getting ready. 20 minutes later he was changed and ready to head out. He looked at the table in the dining nook and saw the papers that Kayla had printed out including a flyer for the career fair. Suddenly he remembered he had no way to get there. He was dead broke. Shit!

Turning around, Jeff knocked tentatively on the door to Kayla and Brad's room. Kayla opened the door and he stared as he realized her kimono was untied and her beautiful shaved pussy was plainly visible. His cock was straining at the front of his pants, and his voice was husky as he spoke.

"Hey Kayla, I really want to go look for work like you told me but, well..."

"Well what?" she replied impatiently

"I, um, don't have any money for the bus. I was thinking maybe you could lend me a few bucks to get there?"

She looked him straight in the eyes "Maybe we can work something out."

Jeff's cock got even harder, if that was possible. Did she mean what he thought? Brad was already off to work, and here she was showing him her gorgeous body.

"Have you eaten breakfast yet?" Kayla said with a smile

"What? No, no. You made it really clear last night I can't have any food I didn't pay for." Just saying it brought a flush of shame to his face and a memory of Brad's cock down his throat.

Kayla laughed "That's right, and I am glad you learn quick. But if you make yourself a proper breakfast, I can give you 5 dollars for the bus fare."

WTF? Jeff was confused. "You want me to make breakfast? Okay, but I thought I was supposed to hurry and get there on time."

"No silly, this won't take long. I just want you to make yourself a quick protein shake." As she said it, her right hand began making stroking motions as if she were a guy jerking off. "Go get a glass from the kitchen and bring it here."

"Kayla, please."

"What? You can't walk outside with that thing like it is anyway" As she said this, Kayla glanced down at the tent in his pants. "And you won't be going anywhere except on the street if you don't get a job quick. Now be a good boy and bring your glass."

He could see she was serious, and he also couldn't see any way out. Jeff turned and walked to the kitchen cabinets, grabbing a highball glass before walking back.

Kayla had stepped away from the door but returned by the time he was back in front of it. She held out her hand for the glass and he gave it to her.

"Now pull out your cock and start stroking for me. I want you to work up a nice big load sweetie. We can't have you leaving hungry." Kayla had an excited smile on her face as she watched him unzip and struggle to free his rock-hard cock.

Jeff began stroking himself with his right hand, slowly at first but then building momentum as he stared down at Kayla's smooth pussy. She opened her robe wider so he could stare at her tits as she played with one nipple in the fingers of her right hand. As Jeff felt his orgasm rising, she brought her left hand into sight holding the glass. Her right hand dipped into the pocket of her robe and pulled something out before dangling it over the empty glass. Jeff watched in horror as he realized it was a condom which Kayla tipped upside down, letting the contents slide into the bottom of the highball glass.

He stopped stroking, but he was past the point of no return and Kayla grabbed his dick in her right hand so she could direct it into the glass as it began pulsing forcefully. Jets of creamy white sperm splashed into the glass again and again. By the time his balls were emptied the glass was halfway full and he was left shaking and spent.

"Brad left you a snack, but I figured it made more sense to have your breakfast all at once" Kayla said as she swirled the contents of the glass, letting him get a good look at it.

"Now drink up, baby. You need the protein...and my money." She laughed as she lifted the glass to his lips.

Jeff reluctantly opened his mouth and felt the first swallow slide over his tongue. His face was again hot with humiliation as she fed him this mixture of Brad's cum and his own. Kayla tilted the glass again and told him to drink up like a good girl. He couldn't believe how much cum there was as he kept swallowing, forcing the thick slime down his throat.

Finally, when it was done, Kayla lowered the glass and wiped her forefinger around the inside to gather up the last of the sperm mixture. She raised her finger to Jeff's lips, and waited for him to open them. Smiling, she slid her slick digit over his tongue and let him suck off the coating of cum before withdrawing it.

"You did good, slut. Here, take your money and get out there and hustle." She handed him five one-dollar bills as she shut the door to her room.