Making of a Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god," I thought when Ed's erection reared and swayed before my eyes. "Is that what a man...looks like? Shit, it's so damn big! Is 'that' supposed to go into me?"

"I knew at that moment that this was the turning point my relationship with Ed and for that matter, for my life. I knew what was going to happen and couldn't stop even if I had wanted to.

"Ed pressed my willing body into the soft sand as he lay on top of me. His lips and his fingers tweak and tug my stiff nipples as his hard cock probed the growing wetness between my legs. I thought I would go crazy with the building passion that consumed my withering body but couldn't do anything but respond like a little bitch in heat.

"Do you know that I couldn't exactly recall when he 'took' me? There was just a sudden stab of wincing pain between my spread legs, followed by that indescribable feeling fullness as his dick sank into me. Ed slowly but surely penetrated and spread my virgin pussy, and soon I could hear my wet pussy lewdly sloshing in stark contrast to my child-like whimpers.

"You love this, don't you," Ed grunted as he began to drive into me, sinking deeper with each stroke. "You love getting fucked!"

"I tried to say something, but breathless groans and sharp gasps were all that I heard. My entire body was on fire with sensations never experienced. I fiercely clung to Ed, with my legs locked around his pistoning hips, my heels spurring him deeper and deeper. Ed suddenly rammed hard and deep, his body tensing and shuddering as searing lava seemed to spew into the depths of me.

"Suck it...lick me clean," was all my dazed mind heard in my state of arousal and confusion. It wasn't until Ed's semi-hard, sperm-coated penis pressed between my parted lips that I became aware that he had withdrawn from my spent body. "Show me what you can do," Ed uttered as he thrust himself further into my mouth.

"Eager to please, I lifted my head and hesitantly opened my lips wider. Shit, I was amazed at his manhood's unforgettable texture, intoxicating aroma, and addictive taste that filled my mouth. All the time Ed kept saying, 'My, what a good little slut you are...' as his camera clicked away. "You're my little slut in the making, aren't you, Gaylene?"

By this time, a refreshed Gaylene rolled her petite form on top of mine, sensuously kissing her way down to my rejuvenating manhood. As her lips conveyed her desire for another session, I encourage Gaylene to tell me more about her formative years.

"In the weeks to follow losing my virginity to Ed, I was sexually insatiable. I just couldn't get enough of Ed, and he was more than willing to take pictures of her having sex with him. However, while Ed wanted to satisfy my growing sexual appetite, he realized that the plain and simple fact was that there were only so many times a grown man and young girl could be together without drawing suspicion.

"Here I was...all hot and horny...but Ed wasn't always willing if the moment wasn't right. It wasn't long before I began to explore my newfound sexuality first with field hands with my cousin to make some spending money and then with the teenage boys who caught my eye. What these guys lacked in skill or finesse, they make up in sheer horniness, physical energy, and the ability to shoot a load after a load of sperm.

"Unfortunately, these guys also loved to talk and brag, and it was a matter of time before the word spread. I soon picked up a well-earned reputation as being 'easy' and discovered that while not many guys wouldn't say 'no' to a blow job, not many wanted the 'school tramp' as their girlfriend. Sad to say, the guy who finally did, did so just so he could screw me at the end of our cheap dates."

"So, it was sly dog Ed, field hands, and a bunch of horny teenage boys sniffing around your pussy for some action with you? I thought you mentioned when we met that you had two other men besides Ed were humping you?"

"Hmmm," purred Gaylene as her tongue lapped the length of my stirring manhood, "besides Ed, my sexual education greatly accelerated by two other adult males: Joe and Mr. T.

"Joe was my biology teacher who had exchanged places with the school's regular science teacher for one year. From the moment I saw him, I knew I had to have him in more than an academic manner. Towering over me by at least a foot and a half, Joe stood out with his curly blond hair and deep blue eyes. Soft-spoken, intelligent, and courteous, he caught the eye of many single women of our small town and definitely was the wet fantasy of my female classmates

"That first semester of my senior year, I relentlessly but subtly tempted Joe. I made sure that I would always bend over in front of him to expose some tit or spread my legs when sitting in front of his desk to flash him my panties. I knew Joe tried his best to resist ogling me, but I could tell by the bulge in his pants that Joe liked what he saw.

"As much as he tried to resist temptation, I knew that Joe couldn't deny my pleas for help with his coursework. At my suggestion (insistence was more like it) Joe finally consented to private after-school tutorial sessions. There in the privacy of his backroom, I shamelessly flaunted myself as I let it slip that I was legally of age. Poor Joe, he never stood a chance when one afternoon seduced him."

Gaylene chuckled as she recalled the situation. "Well, as soon as the end of school bell rang on a Friday afternoon, I went straight to Joe's back room where I boldly stripped and hid next to the door. Shit, I was so excited that my nipples were rock-hard and sticking up and I swear my pussy juices were on the verge of dribbling down my thighs. When Joe entered, I sprung my trap by closing and locking the door, blocking his only way out with my naked body.

"You should have seen the stunned look on Joe's face as he saw me totally naked. He tried to say something but couldn't; he tried to move but was paralyzed. All he could do was stare at me, his mouth open and this big bulge in his pants. Taking advantage of him, I quickly undid and pulled down his pants and underwear. Boy, it was now my turn to be speechless.

"Hung like a horse, Joe's erection was so long and so thick that I couldn't close my small hand around much of his shaft. Quickly bending over, I opened my mouth wide and let his goose-egg head slipped into and filled my small hungry mouth."

"We shouldn't be doing this," I remember Joe blurted out as my lips wrapping around his dick head broke the spell that bound him. "Ooh, fuck! Jeez, that feels so damn good," he stammered when I began jerking slowly him off in a sliding double-handed grip. "But, it's wrong! You're my student...and I'm your teacher...and...oh, fuck...I haven't had a blow job in so long..."

"Finally surrendering to the inevitable, Joe leaned back with his eyes closed in sheer ecstasy as I furiously bobbed my head up and down on his throbbing cock with practiced ease. When he finally came, I quickly discovered that his huge balls could hose what seemed like gallons of jism down my throat. I swallowed like crazy, but when I released his cock to gasp for air, last spurts shot milky-white ropes of spunk across my jiggling tits.

"I was amazed when I somehow found myself being lifted and sitting on the edge of his work table. Pulling my legs back, I can remember Joe saying, "Well, my little cock-teaser who has blatantly tormented me all year long with her hot little Jap body, now wants some advanced sex education, huh? Ready or not, here it comes a pussy-eating lesson." As he firmly held my thighs apart, Joe plunged his face into my twisting twat. Consumed with never experienced ecstasy, I helpless shook and thrashed as I helplessly responded to his mouth, lips, and tongue."

"I was so dazed that I didn't know that Joe had gotten hard again. All I remembered was Joe pulling my hips to the edge of the table, and his massive manhood being pressed into me. A shrill cry of surprise escaped my lips as with short jabs, he pushed his fleshy monster where no cock had ever gone. I was being stretched beyond belief as he wedged himself all the way up my tight little juicy snatch. Every time he pulled out, I thought my guts were being wrenched from me; every time he drove in, I expected his cock to burst through my lips. I gasped breathlessly as Joe fucked me with that damn big dick of his. Oh, how my body thrashed with electrifying passion when I finally came in a gut-wrenching climaxed that caused him to forcefully shoot once again."

From what Gaylene told me as she straddled my hips and lowering herself on my revitalized cock, erotically undulated her hips, her last adult "lover" (loosely defined) was Mr. T. who was the exact opposite of Joe. Mr. T. was a middle-aged toad of a Chinese man who had shrewdly expanded his small country store to become the community's leading businessman. He owned much of the town and ran, directly or indirectly, much of its economic activities. He had a short, bulldog appearance matched his blunt personality as evidenced in his rough and gruff in his dealings with others.

"Unfortunately, Mr. T. was also the only source of part-time employment for many high school students. He was tough and demanding on the boys hired for his warehouse and was even harder on the few girls who had the courage to work in his office. Even though the pay quite good for the advertised hours and duties, not many girls sought his part-time employment. Those girls who did, never lasted long because it had been widely rumored that Mr. T. was a dirty old man.

"I was one of the few girls who applied and was surprised when I was hired. Any illusions I had about the job were swiftly dispelled that first day when he had me climb a ladder to inventory the upper shelves of his store. It wasn't until I looked down that I realized that the bastard had been standing there the entire time, looking up me short-skirt. I recalled blushing and how I told him to stop looking. I also remember how Mr. T. gave me a lecherous smile and said, 'Why should I?'

"Descending quickly under his lewd stare, I confronted him. Boy, was I was stunned when he told her in no uncertain terms, 'Why do you think I'm paying you so much, girlie? Do you really think that a mere high school girl can earn that much just on looks alone? So, what's wrong with putting out a little extra for your boss?'

"I can remember how my face blushed at his implication. But before I could respond, Mr. T. said, 'What's the big deal, missy? From what I hear, you have no problem putting out...and for free.' Putting his face to mine, he said, 'Look, you little bitch, if you don't like the term and conditions of your employment, there's the door. However, I hope you like farm life because you'll never find another job in this town...ever. So, decide.'

"A wide grin spread across his face when Mr. T. realized that I knew that what he said was true. Knowing that I wasn't going to say or do anything, he quickly pressed me against his desk, slobbering a disgusting wet kiss on my neck as his hands cruelly pinching and tweaking my breasts through my blouse.

"While it was utterly gross, I didn't protest since I needed the money. Mr. T. quickly spun me around, bent me over, and then pulled my hips towards him. Pushing my short skirt up, he yanked her panties over my hips and started fondling my butt and pussy. When I didn't do anything other than whine and squirm, he wheezed, "Well, girlie, I can see you're used to being groped. I guess the rumors about you are true."

Mr. T. panted as he undid his belt to drop his pants, "Let's see if you're worth your pay. If you're really good to me, I might consider a little raise." With that he rammed his cock into my pussy, driving into me with short vicious jabs. "Oh, yeah" he sighed satisfactorily when I only winced and whimpered as I struggled to deal with the pain and how to accommodate him. "You are a hot little Jap cunt who's always ready to fuck, aren't you? Hmmm, nice and snug and awfully wet. Has this little pussy of yours already had some action today? But that's okay. Let the other guys fuck your twat, I've got another hole in mind!"

"To my utter surprise, Mr. T. pulled his cock out and somehow produced a large, seemingly well-used jar of Vaseline jelly and proceeded to shove his dick into it. Then spreading my buttocks, he began forcing his greasy erection into my clenched asshole.

"I cried out at this unexpected violation, twisting wildly to dislodge his reaming presence. However, his grip on my hips was vise-like, and begging and crying did nothing. In fact, the more I struggled, the more Mr. T. became excited and the deeper he became wedged in me until he was fully buried in my inflamed behind. Pushing my chest flat against his desk, he ruthlessly humped me relentlessly until he shot his load deep up my squirming butt."

"Well, girlie, you've got a nice hot cunt but a better asshole that was meant to be fucked and often. I guess there are some perks to retaining a teenage whore on the payroll. Yep, definite benefits," he gloated as he spread my butt cheeks to watch his cum ooze out of my ass. "I'll give you a raise of a quarter-an-hour to keep your trap shut and for your 'unique'...ability."

When I asked Gaylene what she thought of being sodomized, she responded, "I discovered many things that day. First of all, Mr. T.'s dick was smaller and thinner than any cock I had ever had. If I relaxed, I could easily take it up my bunghole. I also discovered that getting fucked in the ass wasn't half-bad, and with the proper lubrication, was enjoyable...not that I told Mr. T about this realization. And this was good, because while Mr. T. never passed up a chance to enjoy my anal delights as he reamed my butt every chance he got."

At this point, Gaylene was recklessly riding me, sweat freely dripping from her as her pointy tits jiggled wildly. I knew that at the rate she was going, it would be soon that I pop my cork for the second time of the night. To keep my mind preoccupied and to slow down my petite lover, I mentioned that Gaylene must have been super-sexually busy in her last senior semester.

"God," Gaylene breathed as she returned to slowly gyrating her hips, "that's an understatement. There were times when I found herself being fucked by Joe his late afternoon tutorial sessions, followed by Mr. T. banging my butt the minute I closed his office door. Then on the way home, Ed would pick me up in his truck and get some nooky before dropping me off. My so-called boyfriend would spin by in the evening and deposit a load between my legs to end the night. Given the massive and frequent amount of sperm injections, it was only a matter of time before my luck ran out, and I found myself pregnant just before graduation."

From what I could gather, Gaylene's family was thoroughly upset and disgraced, but in the end, begrudgingly accepted this misfortune as part of life. They did a yeoman's job trying to cover up her condition. However, given that her belly began to round and noticeably pop on her petite frame and that Gaylene had to drop out of school, in the end, they just submitted the shame and community ridicule.

Gaylene's so-called boyfriend strutted around like a proud peacock. Her pregnancy was proof of his virility, but he was totally clueless that of all those who had been screwing her, he was the one with the least amount of pussy time. Eventually, he began the pursuit of other female conquests, and Gaylene was more than willing to let him go.

"I can remember how my school and community were abuzz with gossip. Everywhere I went there were side-glances and muffled whispers among my neighbors. There were those knowing glances from all the boys who had enjoyed my sexual favors or those who claimed to have. But, the hardest to take was smug smirks and catty remarks from the girls. I don't know how I made it through that period of my life with my ears constantly burning from the loud whispers of 'easy,' 'slut,' and 'whore.'"

The news of her pregnancy had an even more profound impact on the men of her life. Because they didn't know about the others, each man in her life thought that he was responsible. Gaylene never tried to correct their assumption simply because she really had no clue as to whom the biological father of her child was. As such, each reacted in his own unique way.

"Mr. T.'s response was the harshest and quickest. Any hint of scandal with a teenage employee would ruin his standing as a community leader and family man. He clearly didn't want anything to do with me. While he vehemently denied that it could be his child, he quietly paid me five-hundred-dollars in cash, told me to keep my mouth shut, quit my part-time job, and never bother him again.

"While Joe was also concerned about being disgraced as a teacher who carried on with his student, he perhaps felt the guiltiest for taking advantage of a teenager although it was I who was the real seducer. Because his exchange year was almost up, and he couldn't afford to pay me like Mr. T. He did, however, set up a bank account for me and into this account, a small monthly deposit was made from his meager teacher's paycheck as a form of atonement and child support payment.

"Ed had no money to give. He, however, did surprisingly obtain a few modeling gigs for me throughout my pregnancy. The jobs were a welcomed relief for me since they freed me from my farm chores. His photo shoots surprisingly paid well, but I could never figure who would want to see pictures of a nude pregnant teenager and who was paying him for those photos. Little did I know that those photos would give me the means to escape the farm and would eventually lead to a life of sexual freedom and exploitation."

PART 3: TURNING PRO

From what Gaylene told me, soon after the birth of her first daughter, her once-youthfully toned and tight body matured into soft womanly curves. Her breasts were fuller with large jutting purple nipples swollen from nursing her daughter. While she had shed her unwanted pregnancy weight to regain her flat stomach and narrow waist, her hips, thighs, and butt had become appealingly round, giving her enhanced sexuality beyond her young age. But despite these physical changes, Gaylene shared that she had been depressed throughout her pregnancy and especially after giving birth.

"God, it was so damn frustrating. I had turned nineteen, weaned my daughter to the bottle, was on the pill, and had a hot body that craved for action and excitement, but none of the desirable guys wanted to be seen with the community tramp for fear of being accused of being my child's father. Even Ed, the bastard, wouldn't touch me, even though I threw myself at him when we had one of our far-and-few photo sessions. Although I stilled sucked off a few field hands at pay day with my cousin to make some money, I thought I go out of my mind for the lack of sexual excitement.

"Then one day Ed comes to me with a proposal that would ultimately satisfy my sexual hunger and eventually take me off the coffee farm. Unknown to me, Ed had been selling his photos to a group of selected male clients who had become quite taken with me and avidly followed my physical development and sexual evolution. Now they wanted to 'experience' me in the flesh instead of vicariously through his photographs."

"Well, kid, it seems that these well-off dudes want you to do an overnight photo shoot at the beach home of one of the guys. They will pay for your first-class round-trip ticket to and from Oahu and a three-hundred-dollar retainer if you privately model for them. Although they did come out and say it, I believe that expect you to do it in the nude." Ed then paused and shared. "And there was mention of an added bonus if you'd be willing to 'entertain' them."