Making of a Slut Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please fuck my cunt Sir. Since you first walked into the apartment tonight all I could think about was having your cock in my cunt. I've wanted you to fuck me for so long. Use my wet and willing gash to satisfy your cock. Let my pussy feel her God inside of her, use my snatch as your cum dump." I pleaded.

"Fuck you have such a filthy mouth. You always seemed so sweet and innocent, I would never have guessed that you were such a trashy whore." Maurice commented as he eagerly rammed his cock fully into my wet and gaping pussy in one swift push.

I cried out in ecstasy. It was true that all I could think about that night was his cock, what is looked like, what it would feel like in my vagina. Now I knew. It felt like paradise. Better than anything I had ever felt before. Better than any time that I had made love to Tony. I had only ever had Tony enter me before. And now I had a second cock inside my pussy. And I loved it! I wanted nothing more than for this new cock to remain embedded in my pussy for all eternity.

I felt wonderful and yet terrible at the same time. I had only ever slept with Tony and had never intended to cheat on him. But now that I was aware of how amazing it was to have another cock in me I knew that I would not be able to resist the temptation to spread my legs and offer my womanly services willingly to other men. Somehow I had transformed from a loving and faithful wife into a cock craving slut, all in the matter of one night. I loved my husband, but I loved the cock was now deep inside my snatch, and I loved the thought of letting many, many more cocks getting to use my vagina in the same way.

Maurice began to pound at me, slowly at first, sliding his dick in and out of me, seemingly deliberately to tease my desperate pussy, taunt it, to make me beg and moan and plead for more. I squealed each time he impaled that long shaft into my tortured cunt, needy for a good hard fucking. Then his pace increased, steadily, then rapidly and hard, until the sound of his hips slapping against my ass cheeks almost drowned out the sound of my moans and pleas for him to fuck his slut ever harder.

"Christ what a great fuck you are Deanna. Since Tony first introduced you to me I wanted to see you naked and fuck you, but I never dreamt you would be such a fabulous fuck slut." Maurice said as he continued to pound his dick in and out of my hot dripping snatch.

"All I ever wanted was to be fucked by a real man." I responded. "I knew when I first saw you that you would have the strength to reign me in, control me, use me as your bitch, train me to be your perfect slut. Use that cunt, fuck it, train it, make it yours. Punish me, discipline me, make me your obedient little whore." I begged, barely able to believe the words that were flowing from my lips that night.

With these words he suddenly pulled his dick from my vagina and pushed me down onto the couch. My shoulders rested in the seat of the sofa and my bum hung over the cushion. Seizing my feet Maurice stretched them high in the air, spreading my legs wide, my bright red spiked shoes swaying high above me. Unable to resist my urges I began to rub my clit as I stared up at his powerful frame and that big hard pulsing hungry cock that had just moments before been embedded deep in my pussy. "Fuck your little slut on her back now?" I inquired, sliding my other hand down to begin finger fucking my soaked wide twat.

"You mentioned letting me fuck you in the ass." Maurice responded. "I've never fucked a girl in the butt before. I'm close to cumming and I want to dump my load in your asshole. If you are really my obedient slut, you'll beg me to ass fuck you." He inquired, obviously a bit shy now of what he asked.

Fuck, now I was truly turned on. Getting fucked in all three holes by that big manly shlong, and being the first woman he ever got to ass fuck, I wanted this more than he did! Sticking my pussy juice covered finger into my own anus to give it a little lubrication I willingly begged "Sir, please fuck your whore in her ass. Ass fuck her good and hard until your balls dump their load into her. Use your slut as a fuck toy and a cum dump and fill her ass with big thick long wonderful cock."

Raising my hips to offer Maurice my anus and spreading my legs wide and high for him, Maurice awkwardly positioned himself before me, the head of his cock at my tight asshole. I saw that he wasn't sure how to proceed. "We don't have any lube, so you are going to dry fuck me." I explained. "You have to just ram it in hard. Push and fuck as hard as you can, don't stop if I scream, just cover my mouth and keep on driving it into me. Think of it as raping some spoiled rich bitch in the ass, teaching her who's boss."

With my words of encouragement Maurice rammed hard on my opening. "Fuck! " I screamed. He rammed harder. I screamed louder. He put his hand over my mouth and rammed home again. The big swollen head of his cock finally pushed through my tightly puckered anus and popped into my ass. I gasped in lustful desire under his restraining muzzle from the pleasure of his penetrating my secret love hole. He began to drive his rod inch by inch into the opening that he had created. Tony had taught me to love having his cock in my ass, and here I was now letting his friend ass fuck me. And I liked his friends cock in my ass even more. It was the most wonderful feeling that I had ever known! I opened my ass wide, trying to help Maurice feed that magnificent cock of his deeper into me, every inch of penetration bringing me new layers of ecstasy. Finally releasing his hand from my mouth I immediately begun to beg "Fuck my ass baby, rape your bitches asshole. No matter what I say or do, I want you to rape me, force your cock into my dry ass, show me whose boss and train me to be your obedient slut and willing ass fuck toy!"

After that the going was easier. Maurice's cock was half into me and my ass had opened up and become wet. As he continued to slowly work his prick deeper into me I said "I hope you are enjoying your first ass fucking darling. Every master should have a fuck doll that lets him fuck her up the ass from time to time. I love your cock in my ass, I would willingly take your cock in my butt hole every day." I teased with a broad smile.

As his cock became fully impaled inside my rectum Maurice began to slide in and out of me, in and out of my ass, extracting his dick, then letting it descend back down deep into my fuck hole. He had got the hang of it now and was fucking my asshole like it was a cunt, pounding away at it like it was just another slut hole to fuck. I lay there with my legs spread wide, begging him to continue, pleading for him to keep fucking his whore's ass, moaning in pleasure, enjoying the sensation of his cock repeatedly penetrating deeply into my bum. We both looked down together and watched his cock as it would disappear and reappear from my ass. I smiling upward at my Master and enjoyed the joy that I saw on his face. I was proud to be his first ass fuck. And imagined that I would always remain the best ass fuck he ever had.

As he continued to anally fuck me I could see he was close to cumming. "Fuck sir, yes, fill your slut's ass with cock, dump your load into her rectum. Use me as a cum dump, use me as a whore!" I heard myself begging, embarrassed by my own words.

I watched his face as he exploded into me. It was sheer bliss. I had never thought of myself as the slut type, but here I was, ass full of the cock and cum of a man who was not my husband and loving it. I loved the idea of other men's cocks, especially big ones, and having them in my mouth, my vagina, my ass. I loved the idea of sucking on the cock of some man I just met and letting him bend me over and use me as a cum dump.

After we caught our breath, I told Maurice he should probably go home and getting on his clothes and after sharing a long kiss he staggered out the door. Returning to bed my husband woke when I climbed in and surprisingly was rather horny. Laying their naked, cum still dripping out of my asshole, I let my husband mount me and fuck me until he came in my vagina, enjoying having a second cock in me that night. Two men, one right after the other, and I welcomed it! Fuck, I was a slut.

I did meet Maurice again, but it was never the same after that. He tried to seduce me again, but I had lost my interest. Strange, I am not sure why. My desire for other men and their stiffy's was only ever sporadic. I wouldn't think of another man for weeks at a time, and then without cause or reason I would suddenly become deeply infatuated with a man whom I had never felt anything for before. Over time I would fuck many more men. Mostly my husband's friends, sometimes my own. Each time was perfect, fabulous and amazing. But then I was never interested in a second time.

On those nights when I would suddenly be overtaken by the urge to fuck our guest, fortunately Tony tended to drink too much and head to bed early. I made a total slut of myself. I fucked his best man and all his ushers from our wedding. I fucked his older brother. When two or three guests were over I would fuck all of them, sometimes one after the other, sometimes all at the same time. Let them line up and take turns fucking my cunt. Or let them all fuck me at the same time, one in my mouth, others in my pussy or ass. I was such a slut. I freely offered all three holes to any man I surrendered myself to.

We had an old high school teacher visit once, and though he was fat, for some ungodly reason I let him fuck me. Our older married big black neighbour visited one night and he fucked me over and over all night long with his gorgeous massive cock. I've always had an infatuation with black cock after that night. And once my uncle was visiting and I let him fuck me as well. Ewwww, not sure why, disgusts me now to think of it, but at the time I wanted him in me so badly that I was begging for it.

Eventually I confessed my sins to my husband, thinking he was probably already aware. He must of heard me some of those night crying out to be fucked, or smelled the cum on me when I eventually would come to bed. But fortunately he accepted my infidelity. Even said he found it sexy. One time his friend was over and he suggested that they take me together. At first I was alarmed. But soon I was nude and had a cock in my mouth and one in my vagina. I offered no resistance, enjoying the double pleasure. After that Tony would frequently offer me openly to his friends, sometimes fucking me with them, other times just watching us fuck, jerking off and cumming on my face afterward.

He even threw a poker party once and had me dress as a slut as I served drinks. With each winning hand I had to remove clothing until I was nude. Then I had to offer the winner my tits to rub, my cunt to finger, or to suck his cock. Eventually as the night went on the lucky winners were provided an opportunity to fuck me. The grand winner at the end of the game got to take me in the ass as his friends all jacked off into my mouth. Though I felt absolutely disgusted afterward about what I willingly did that night, at the time all I could think about was who would win the next hand and would he want me to suck his cock or fuck it.

So here I am now, the friendly neighbourhood slut. My husband says if you are ever in the area and feeling frisky make sure to drop by. He says every horny dick deserves to have a slut with three willing holes to dump his load into from time to time.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Labor Day Gang Bang Wife gets gang banged after Labor Day party.in Loving Wives
Hot Slut Wife Wife becomes a slut at a party.in Loving Wives
More Stories