Making of a Starship Captain Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cherry was a fast runner. She should be able to-

"Got her!" a voice cried.

Taylor heard the sounds of a woman crying out.

"Hey, some help here! This one's a little tiger!"

"Let me go! Let me go!" Taylor heard Cherry yell.

"Well, what have we got here?" said a new, confident, male voice. "A little girl, wandering alone in the forest. What are you doing all alone by yourself in the forest like this, little girl?"

Cherry didn't answer.

"She's bound to have a partner somewhere. Search," said the authoritative voice.

The searchers fanned out. But Taylor's tree seemed to be outside of their search perimeter. In a few minutes, they were gone.

And so was Cherry.

What should he do?

There was only a day left to get to the exit point. Taylor could make it if he kept heading west.

But what about Cherry? She would be detained until it was too late. Then she would be dropped from the Academy.

Taylor knew from the map that there was a Blue Army base somewhere nearby. But he didn't know exactly where.

Should he go searching for Cherry? And even if he found her, what then? He was one man, without a weapon. What could he do? He would probably get caught as well. No, all he could do now was save himself.

Taylor prepared to drop out of the tree. There was no need for silence now. But as he dropped out, his foot caught on a branch, he stumbled and fell headfirst.

********

Taylor blinked and grabbed his throbbing head. That hurt. He looked around. It was still night time.

"Well, look at what we have here?"

Taylor turned around. He saw Commandant Renton! In the faint moonlight, he could barely make out that the Commandant was wearing the black armband of an observer.

"Hello, Cadet. You look like you've seen better days," said Renton.

"I have," said Taylor, groaning as he got up.

"What a lovely forest," said Renton, looking around. "It looks like a beautiful place for a picnic."

"There's no time for a picnic."

"Yes, I know. You're about to run out on your friend and save yourself." Renton was staring straight at him. "The friend who four hours ago made love to you, and less than an hour ago sacrificed herself to save you."

"But... what can I do?" Taylor asked. "I don't even know where they've taken her!"

"That way!" said Renton, pointing in one direction.

"How can you know that? You can't even see!" said Taylor.

Renton smiled. "Michael, I see a whole lot more than you do. What does your heart tell you?"

"Don't try to rescue her," said Ambition.

"If you truly love the Survey Service, don't try to rescue her. Everything we've worked for, all these years, will be wasted if you get caught in a futile rescue attempt," said Love the Survey Service.

"It's not worth the risk," said Common Sense.

"For once I agree with them," said Inadequacy. "You simply don't have a chance of rescuing Cherry. All you'll do is get yourself caught and ruin your career."

"There, you see, it's unanimous," said Ambition.

"You have a choice," said Renton. He pointed in one direction. "That way leads to a continuation of your Survey Service career. You will go on to become commissioned and become a fine officer, and spend a life doing tremendous good for others." Then he pointed in the other. "And that way leads to where they've taken Cherry." He stared at Taylor pointedly. "So what will it be, Cadet?"

********

Being captured was not at all what Cherry expected.

She expected to be treated properly, as if she had been arrested by Survey Service MP's. She expected to be put into confinement, but also given food and water and perhaps even being asked if she needed medical treatment. She didn't expect her captors to be kind, but she expected to be processed in a certain way.

That's not what happened. Cherry knew something was wrong from the moment they grabbed her roughly, put electrocuffs on her, and threw her into an air jeep, ignoring her screams of protests.

"These cuffs are too tight!" she yelled.

One of the men chuckled.

"Where are you taking me?" Cherry asked, as the jeep sped off into darkness.

"To your deflowering."

The words chilled Cherry to the core. This wasn't the way Survey Service officers talked.

They soon arrived at one of their field bases, and Cherry finally got a good look at her captors when she was taken inside a well lit tent. They all wore blue uniforms and blue caps. One of them, a cleancut, tall man with dark hair, was called "Captain Tripoli" by the other men, and seemed to be in charge.

"Welcome," said Captain Tripoli. "Your name, please?"

Cherry glared at him.

"Surely we can at least get your name and rank. That's permitted under the Marseilles Convention of 2222, is it not?"

"Cherry. Cherry Oteri, Rank, Cadet."

And then Tripoli gave such a smile that Cherry felt like she had been intensely violated. "Welcome, Cherry Cherry Oteri. Please remove your clothing."

"What?" Cherry couldn't believe her ears.

"I'm afraid we don't ask twice here, Cherry Cherry Oteri," said Captain Tripoli. When he saw that Cherry was still hesitating, he said, "Boys."

Men roughly grabbed Cherry and pinned her on the ground. Cherry started to scream and fight them as best she could.

"Please be gentle with her. Or not," said Tripoli, watching the forced disrobement with casual interest.

One of the men took out a penlight laser and started to cut through her clothing. Cherry screamed as she felt the pain on her skin. She struggled but her arms and legs were pinned. She watched helplessly as first her shirt was cut away, piece by piece, and then her pants and shoes. She winced as the laser cut through first one strap and then the other strap of her Survey Service bra, also cutting into her skin. Then they cut away her panties and pulled both the panties and the remains of her bra off. And finally they took away her wrist transponder. The same transponder the Survey Service would use to find her if she got lost. She opened her mouth to protest but was silenced.

"You won't be needing that anymore," said Tripoli. He gestured with his hand, and Cherry was lifted off the ground and made to stand erect, completely naked.

"This is completely improper!" Cherry snapped. "You are Survey Service officers! I'll see that you-"

Her voice was cut off as Captain Tripoli smacked her in the face. "Quiet! Do not speak unless spoken to." He paused, and then nodded, pleased. "You are under some kind of misapprehension. We have nothing to do with the Survey Service. We hate the Survey Service. We will do whatever we wish to you. You will obey our every command without question." He looked at Cherry's body, staring at her breasts and pubis, and then smiled at her. Cherry didn't like his smile, but realized he was trying to intimidate her.

"And now our first command is for you to get in there." He pointed to a cage. It was a small cage, less than three feet high, and it looked like it was made for an animal.

"You can't be serious," said Cherry.

"Benesh!" said Tripoli,.

A large bearded man lifted Cherry up and started shoving her into the cage, head first. She screamed and tried to bite him, but to no avail. Cherry had to rapidly readjust her body to fit into the cage. As the cage door slammed shut, she realized that she could not stand. Nor could even lie with her legs extended. So she had to sit in an uncomfortable sitting position, with her knees raised upwards. She suddenly reddened when she realized why they had stripped her nude and why they had put her in such a small enclosed space.

With her knees up, her vaginal lips were easily viewable. They had forced her to assume a position that was sexually degrading. Cherry quickly pushed her knees together, to give her some kind of modesty.

"You can do that for a while, but you'll find you get tired soon enough," said Tripoli. "That's a metaphor for other things as well. You'll see." He started whistling, and left the room.

Cherry was trying to understand what was happening to her. The Survey Service would never do this to anyone, not even in a practice exercise. How could this be happening? Her tired mind was still trying to figure it out when she was hit by a blast of cold water.

She screamed.

The big man, Benesh, was spraying her with a high powered hose. The water was cold, and it stung. Cherry cried out, but he kept spraying, working the hose from his waist, like it was a giant, manly organ.

********

"It's so sad to see you like this," said Captain Tripoli. He had returned, after the hose treatment was discontinued. One thing that Cherry had observed was that Tripoli always left when they gave her the cold water torture, only returning when it was done. When Tripoli was dissatisfied with her answers, he left again, and the torture resumed.

"If you could only help me, Cherry Cherry Oteri, with just a few simple questions," said Tripoli.

"Oteri. Cherry. Cadet, Survey Service Academy."

Tripoli smiled at her. "I don't want your military secrets, Cherry Cherry. As far as I'm concerned, you don't have any. Just tell me your favorite ice cream flavor."

She looked doubtfully at him.

"Come on, Cherry Cherry. What harm could there be in that?"

"Chocolate," Cherry whispered.

"There, was that so bad?" Tripoli asked, with a broad smile. He snapped his fingers.

"What... what are you doing?" Cherry asked.

An aide brought forth a small dish of chocolate ice cream. Tripoli took a scoop with a spoon, and pushed the spoon through the bars. "Here you are, Cherry Cherry."

Cherry looked at the tiny bit of chocolate on the spoon anxiously

"Go on, Cherry Cherry. Have a bite. Aren't you hungry, little girl?"

Cherry was hungry. She leaned over and took the spoon in her mouth, and swallowed.

"There, that's a good little girl," said Tripoli. He stared at the nude woman, sucking on the spoon in his hand, and smiled.

********

The interrogation proceeded. Cherry found herself telling Tripoli details of her personal life. What was the harm in that? There was no military value to learning that she was from Los Angeles, or where she went to college, or the name of her boyfriends from high school.

As Cherry and Tripoli talked, Cherry's legs started to spread. The cage forced her to keep her knees bent, but she kept them together, to allow herself some level of modesty. But as time progressed, her ass cheeks and thighs started to get cramped. She slowly allowed her legs to spread.

As they talked about Cherry's childhood years, Tripoli smiled as he got his first good look at Cherry's vagina and pubic hair. The dark triangle of silky black hair was as interesting to Tripoli as it had been to Michael in the forest the night before. He looked at her labial lips. They were pink and puffy and looked so sexy. The droplets of water hanging on them only aroused Tripoli further, making him interested enough to consider the possibilities.

Cherry noticed Tripoli's gazed and realized she had exposed herself and she pushed her knees together again. Tripoli pretended not to notice. He continued to ask harmless questions as though nothing had happened. But before long Cherry's legs started to spread again of their own accord. She caught it a second time, and a third, before Tripoli decided to comment.

"It's all right, Cherry Cherry," he said in a soothing voice. "You've already shown me everything there is to see, haven't you?"

Cherry nodded reluctantly.

"So spread your legs, if it makes you feel better. Come on, Cherry you know you want to." Tripoli's voice was gentle and full of concern.

Cherry's ass cheeks felt really sore, and Tripoli was making sense.

She spread her legs again, and Tripoli stared at her bright, pink labial lips, and smiled.

The conversation gradually turned to the present, to her year at the Academy, what courses she was taking and how she was doing in them. Cherry spoke more freely now, having gone down the slippery slope without realizing it. But then the subject took a new turn.

"You were with someone, in the forest when we found you, weren't you?"

Cherry stopped answering.

"Come on, Cherry Cherry. We know someone else was there. What harm can there be in telling us?"

Cherry nodded.

"Good girl," said Tripoli, in a soothing tone. He looked at Cherry's ripe, young, eighteen year old breasts. They were so firm, standing straight up, without a hint of sag. He longed to squeeze them.

"What was the name of the boy you were with?"

Cherry shut down.

"Come on, Cherry, it's just a name."

Cherry shook her head. She stopped talking. Tripoli sighed. "And we were making so much progress." He got up to leave.

Benesh, the big hairy man, returned and started up the water hose.

********

The water was as biting and painful as Cherry remembered it. Tripoli came back two more times, and finally the cold was more than she could endure.

"Michael," she sobbed, as she squatted in the cage. "His name is Michael."

"There, that wasn't so hard, was it?" said Tripoli. He petted her wet hair. She was soaked once again. He admired the droplets of water on her breasts, on her red areolas. Her pubic hair sparkled as if it contained little gems, and her labial lips positively shined.

"We're talking about Michael Taylor, aren't we, Cherry Cherry?" He saw her eyes widen. "Come on, we already know his name. All you are doing is confirming what we already know."

"Yes," she said, in a broken voice.

"Do you like Michael, Cherry Cherry?"

A moment later. "Yes."

"Do you love Michael, Cherry Cherry?"

Cherry bit her lip and looked like she was about to cry.

"I'm not asking for a military secret, Cherry Cherry. If you want another round from the hose instead, just let me know-

"YES!" she cried. "I love him." She started to sob again.

"There, there, Cherry Cherry. It's all right. It's all right now," he said, patting her on the head through the bars. His hands moved down to her breasts and gave a gentle squeeze. She didn't react. Good.

As Tripoli continued to fondle her, he said, "Cherry Cherry, I couldn't help but notice certain... red marks... on your breasts, and down below. Did Michael make love to you in the forest, right before we caught you?"

Cherry sniffled. She looked behind Tripoli, at Benesh, who held the water hose, grinning. "Yes," she whispered.

Tripoli's hand wandered down, to between her legs. He started to touch her soft, soft nether lips. "Did he put it in here, Cherry Cherry?"

"Yes," she whispered again.

Tripoli casually put a hand between her legs, through the bars, and entered her with a single finger. Cherry gasped and her eyes widened.

"And did it feel good, Cherry Cherry?"

Cherry closed her eyes tightly. Tears were streaming out now. "Yes," she said.

"Good girl, such a good girl," said Tripoli, moving a finger in and out now, in the middle of her rich pubic bush. She was his now, he saw that.

"We just have one more question, Cherry Cherry, just one more question, and all of this will end." Tripoli nodded to Benesh, even as he continued to finger her. "Open your eyes, Cherry Cherry."

Cherry, feeling completely humiliated by what was being done to her, opened her eyes. She saw Benesh holding up a map. There was a circle on it.

"Look carefully, Cherry Cherry. The circle is where we found you. What route is Michael taking to get to the exit zone?"

Cherry didn't answer. Tripoli started to pole his finger in and out of her more furiously. "What route is he taking, Cherry Cherry?"

Cherry felt herself getting more and more stimulated, but she didn't answer. It wasn't the act which bothered her, but the intimacy, the connection between her and Tripoli. As he penetrated her, he stared her in the eyes, taking, sharing, connecting. Cherry felt his hard, male presence, demanding an answer, and felt her resolve starting to slip away.

"No!" she gasped. "No!" she cried again.

Tripoli pulled his finger out. He stood up, with a blank expression on his face. Then he took his finger, and put it in his mouth. He sucked for a moment, before pulling it out. "That's very sad, Cherry Cherry. Look at you, so cold and shivering," said Tripoli. "You know, we were going to release you. We were going to let you go when this was all over. That's what we do with good girls. But you've been so uncooperative, I think we're going to have to keep you."

"Keep me?" said Cherry. Her mind was in a fog from lack of sleep and torture.

"Yes. The Survey Service allows us to keep a certain number of the people we catch. It's part of the fee we collect," said Tripoli.

Cherry shook her head. "No... the Survey Service would never allow that."

"Every year a handful of people die during survival training. Did you know that, Cherry Cherry?"

Cherry nodded.

"Well, actually, none of them die. Not one. They go with us. We train them, condition them, and sell them on the Ramadhan market as sex slaves"

Cherry shook her head. "I don't believe you!"

Tripoli sighed. "I can see we are going to need a second opinion on this." He raised his voice. "Bring her in!"

Benesh escorted a woman into the tent. She was nude, except for a short towel wrapped around her waist and chest. Cherry got the shock of her life when she saw the woman's face.

"Andrea?"

It was Andrea Farber.

"Hello Cherry," Andrea smiled.

"Andrea here joined us two days ago. At first, she was uncooperative, like you. But then we trained her, and made her very cooperative. So much so that Andrea will do anything we ask, won't you, Andrea?"

"Yes, Master," said Andrea, smiling broadly.

"Andrea, get on the table and assume the position."

Andrea dropped her towel and lay on her back on the table, and spread her legs. Her lush brown pubic hair was much thicker than Cherry's, and her breasts were much bigger, and longer.

"Andrea, what are you doing?" Cherry cried, as Benesh lowered his trousers.

"The same thing you will be doing very soon," said Captain Tripoli. "Watch closely, Cherry Cherry. I think you'll find this very educational."

And then Cherry watched as Benesh mounted Andrea, and put his penis inside her very warm and wet and willing vagina.

Andrea didn't resist. She actually looked pleased, hugging Benesh as he pounded into her. Periodically she would turn to make eye contact with Cherry, and Andrea actually smiled at her. That was the part of it that horrified Cherry the most.

What had they done to her? Had she been drugged, or hypnotized? Cherry didn't know. But as Benesh grunted like a wild bull and climaxed in her, Andrea cried out as well.

And then Benesh pulled out of her, and actually gave Andrea a hand getting up.

"Andrea, what have you done?" Cherry asked again.

"I have served the masters, Cherry. And soon, you will too," said Andrea.

Captain Tripoli nodded to her. "Thank you, Andrea. You may board the shuttle now."

Andrea smiled, picked up her towel, and left.

Captain Tripoli turned to Cherry. "You'll be joining her soon. There's a shuttle waiting to take you both to the slave market on Ramada."

Cherry's jaw dropped. She couldn't believe any of this was happening.

"Our time is up, I'm afraid," said Tripoli. "So I'm going to give you one, last chance." He held up the map. "Which route did Taylor take?"

Cherry looked at the map. Then she looked at the resolve on Tripoli's face. She couldn't imagine this was happening to her. The Survey Service wouldn't allow it. Or would they? Could these really be slave traders, and could they have bribed someone in the Survey Service to let them do this? She had just seen Andrea Farber have sex with one of them in front of her very own eyes.

She was so tired, and so confused....

"Cherry Cherry, this is your last chance!" His voice was thunderous.