Making of a Starship Captain Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor started to pump her slowly, as Cherry made tiny "ah... ah... ah..." sounds, with each thrust.

"Would you like me to stop, Cherry? Tell me you want me to stop, and I will," said Taylor. He was getting revenge on her now, revenge for her playacting which made him appear to be the aggressor in their jointly committed act of love and immorality.

Cherry shook her head. She didn't have the willpower to answer him verbally.

Taylor smiled victorious as he slid in and out of her. It felt so good. He never thought he would ever have this chance again, and now here he was, having intercourse with the first woman he had ever loved.

And then Taylor once again remembered the most important lesson of Lieutenant Commander Sarah Blade. That the sexiest part of a man's body during sex was his mouth, if he knew the right things to say.

"It feels so good making love to you, Cherry," Taylor murmured. "The feeling of pounding into you, watching your belly bounce back and forth with another man's baby... it's incredible. I never imagined I would have such an experience in my entire life."

She just stared at him, with those dark half-Chinese eyes, as he worked on her. In her.

Taylor, staring at her with hard eyes, continued, speaking in a low voice. "As I give you the fucking of your life, I can't help but think of Olaf. Some poor guy named Olaf who doesn't even know that he's been cuckolded. While his wife his carrying his baby, another man, a real man, is giving her the fucking of her life."

Cherry groaned as she felt a wonderful tingling in her breasts, and her nipples, and her vagina and her clitoris, extending down to her legs.

"You've betrayed him, totally betrayed him Cherry," said Taylor. His eyes were hard, now, as hard as the head of his penis rubbing relentlessly deep inside of her, scraping almost painfully against her inner walls. "Even while you're carrying another man's baby inside of you, you're betraying him! Say it, Cherry, say it!"

"I... I'm betraying him," said Cherry, her eyes tearing up.

"Again!"

"I'm betraying him. Betraying Olaf," said Cherry, crying openly now. She felt an extremely painful and pleasant tightening in her vagina, and her clitoris and nipples. She felt a huge orgasmic tidal wave approaching, one that threatened to engulf her totally.

"You slut! You fucking treacherous slut!" Taylor growled, as he poled into her as hard and as fast as he could. "You're nothing but a whore, a no-good fucking whore-"

Cherry's body stiffened, and she cried out as she felt an orgasmic shockwave; it started in her vagina, and radiated out through her entire body, her breasts, her nipples, her arms, her legs, her head, even her eyes. She felt the painful/pleasant release, deep in her cunt, and worked herself against Taylor's raging hardon to milk it for all it was worth. As she did so, she heard Taylor give a mighty roar, and felt the first of several telltale vibrations in her vagina.

Taylor had such a tremendous look of pleasure on his face as he emptied the contents of his balls deep within her. As his thrusts slowed, he stared at her enormous belly, and imagined his thick ropes of sperm swirling around with her baby inside Cherry's crowded womb as he deposited pulse after pulse of his issue deep inside of her.

********

They lay together, enjoying the aftermath. The realization of what they had done together.

"I... I never knew it could be like that," Cherry whispered. "You've changed, Mike."

"For the better?" said Taylor.

Cherry gasped, trying to find the words. She failed. Finally, she just turned and kissed him. That kiss turned into another kiss which turned into yet another kiss, and soon Taylor was on top of her, and mounting her for another ride.

As he pounded into her a second time Taylor tried to burn into his memory the view of Cherry's belly, wildly bouncing back and forth as he thrust deep into her vaginal canal, jolting her body back and forth. The harder he thrusted, the wilder her belly moved, and the harder he got. Her breasts also banged back and forth, lying there so heavy, so caked with milk, so squeezable, so suckable. Taylor indulged himself with each and both of them as he continued to bang her nonstop.

This time as they got closer to their respective climaxes, Taylor said something different to her. "Who is sexier, me or Olaf?"

Cherry, her eyes pained, didn't answer.

"Tell me or I'm stopping right now!" he roared.

"You," said Cherry, in a small voice. "You're the sexier one." She bit her lip. "Your body... your chest... your face... your mannerisms... you're a real man, Mike. The most masculine man I've ever been with."

Taylor roared with pleasure and started to pump her even more aggressively. "When you're fucking him after this you'll think of me, won't you?"

"Yes," Cherry whispered.

"You won't be able to come again with him, unless you're thinking of me. Isn't that right, Cherry? Isn't it? He roared, as he shafted her vigorously.

Taylor was so manly, so dominant, so aggressive. She could deny him nothing, not even the truth. "Yes," She breathed. "I'll have to think of you, every time I come."

Taylor smiled broadly and growled again, a deep sound in his throat that excited Cherry's ardor. He felt himself getting close to coming, and screaned that Cherry was the same. He just needed one more thing to push him over the edge, to push them both over the edge.

And then Taylor looked into her eyes, and even as his manly tool thrust into her womanly hole, he said, "I love you, Cherry."

Cherry gasped, in shocked.

"I love you so much," Taylor whispered again.

It was like a bolt of lightning had struck Cherry in the brain. She felt flooded with a tidal wave of emotion. She found herself saying, "I love you too, Mike."

And then the two lovers stared each other straight in the eye.

"I love you, Cherry."

"I love you, Mike."

"I love you!

"I love you!"

"Oh... oh..."

"Aaaaaah... Aaaaah....."

"Ooohh..... Mike!"

And as they both cried out, they both experienced their second tremendous orgasm of the evening.

********

As they lay together side by side, Cherry whispered. "Twice. That was incredible, Mike."

"You were incredible," said Taylor, kissing her gently. He noticed she was crying. "What's wrong?"

"It's just... it was so beautiful." She touched him tenderly. "To think... I will never have you again like that... or in any way...."

Taylor hugged her and kissed her. Before long his tender kisses were becoming fervent ones, and his hands were rubbing all over her body, and her hands all over his.

And then he was mounting her again, and Cherry gasped as she felt him enter her. "A third time, Mike?"

"We're the Survey Service," said Taylor, as he pumped in and out of her. "We get the job done."

********

The third time was different from the second, just as the second was different from the first. They were both used to each other now, having done it twice repeatedly over the past two hours. Taylor loved the slickness of her insides, but he was used to it; he was attracted to Cherry, but the sheer novelty of it, which had given birth to his original burst of sexual ardor, had diminished. Cherry, although she was still intensely attracted to him, also felt the same way, he screaned.

So he needed something else to reignite her passions.

As Taylor moved in and out of her, he propped himself up on his elbows and looked her in the eye.

"What happens when your husband finds out?"

"What?" said Cherry, her body suddenly jerking.

"What happens when Olaf finds out about us?" Taylor asked, thrusting into her emphatically with the word 'us'. He smiled as her belly and sweaty titties jolted with every thrust.

Cherry looked at him in horror. "Mike... you would never tell him, would you?"

"No," said Taylor, gritting his teeth as he worked himself harder inside of her. Cherry's inner walls scraped the head of his organ in such a delicious way that made his shaft and balls tighten and tingle all over. "But you will."

"I will?"

"In your eyes. In your smile. He'll know."

Cherry cried out.

"He'll know when you make love to him. He'll know that you've made love to another man. That you love another man more than him," said Taylor. He remembered having sex with Cherry in the forest. He remembered the thrill of having sex while members of the Blue Army were walking around them. The fear of being discovered added tremendous spice to their loving encounter. It made their orgasms all the more vital. Taylor remembered Cherry grabbing his arms and whispering "Don't stop." He remembered pumping into her, even as a solider walked within feet of their hiding position. The fear of being caught had made their lovemaking something really special.

And now the same fear of discovery was having the identical effect on Cherry. Taylor heard her groan at the thought of their illicit lovemaking being discovered. She was getting close to coming. So was he. But he screaned that Cherry needed something else to bring her over the edge. Something over the top. As Taylor pounded into her and saw her glorious belly full of Olaf's baby swishing back and forth, he got an idea. Something his father had told him, many years ago when he was a child.

"I'm going to leave you with a little gift, Cherry," Taylor hissed, his face a mask of concentration and fury as he worked himself fully in and out of her.

"What?" said Cherry, a little fearfully.

Good. "A gift for your baby," said Taylor. "Do you know what causes moles, Cherry?"

Cherry shook her head.

Even better.

"Moles are caused by sperm, Cherry. A baby's skin is sensitive, very sensitive. When sperm hits it, and dries up, it can leave a permanent mark on your baby's skin. That's where moles come from."

"No," said Cherry, shaking her head. "That's not possible!"

"Yes," said Taylor. "I'm about to squirt a big one on your baby's cheek, Cherry. When your baby is born, you'll see a giant mole on his face. You'll see the giant mole, which will forever mark your baby as mine."

"No!" Cherry cried, even as her nipples and vagina tightened up, painfully so. "Mike, don't do it!"

"I am going to do it," said Taylor, loving the feeling of his organ pulling all the way out of her before plunging inside of her rapidly tightening canal. He felt his climax was imminent. "I'm going to fill you with my cum... all over your baby's face!"

"No!" Cherry cried out. Her body instantly grew rigid, her eyes grew intensely wide, and she felt an explosion in her vagina, an immense cacophony of overwhelming pressure and pleasure that burst out of her love hole and radiated throughout her entire body. She kissed Taylor as hard as she could, even as she felt him pulse inside of her, once, twice, and then thrice, which was quite the accomplishment, since this was his third time coming inside of her that very evening.

And then when it was done, Cherry fell into a stone cold sleep without even realizing it. They both did.

********

Cherry awoke, a few hours later. "Mike?" she said, in a small voice.

"Yes?"

Mike was awake!

"That thing you said... about moles... was that really true?"

Taylor gave her a manly grin. "What do you think, Cherry?"

Her eyes narrowed. She pinched his arm. "How do you do it? How do you always know what to say to get a woman off? Mike... those were the best orgasms I had. The best I've ever had!"

"Mine too," said Taylor.

They lay together for a while longer. Then Taylor heard the sounds of crying. He looked over at Cherry. "Again?"

"I... I can't help it," said Cherry. "I... I love you, Mike."

"I love you too."

"I... I want to stay with you," said Cherry.

Oh oh.

"What?"

"I want to stay with you," said Cherry, sniffling. "I'll... I will leave Olaf, and stay with you."

"And together, we'll raise Olaf's baby?" said Taylor.

"I... I'll get a HappyHappy," said Cherry.

"No, Cherry!"

"I'll get a HappyHappy!" said Cherry. "It's not really a baby, not until the moment it's born, right? It's just a bunch of tissue samples. That's what the World Government teaches us, isn't it? I'll get rid of this one and you can put another one inside of me."

"Cherry... no," said Taylor.

"Don't you love me?" She said, looking up into his eyes.

"Cherry, I do love you. This has been the most fantastic night of my entire life," said Taylor. "But... it could never work. Think about it. You're giving up the Survey Service, and I'm not. Would you be satisfied with a long distance relationship?"

"Maybe."

"Cherry... we both know you wouldn't. Left to your own devices, you would start sleeping around, wouldn't you?"

"How do you know, Mike?"

"Say, it, Cherry!" Once again, his eyes were so demanding, so masculine, that she couldn't deny him the truth.

"I... I would probably sleep around," she said, her eyes drooping. "But... what if we both resigned our commissions?"

Taylor sighed. "Cherry, the Survey Service is my life. I don't know what I'd do without it."

"You could be with me," she said, squeezing his hand.

"Cherry being with you is like being with the meat of a juicy sandwich. But that's not enough, not for me. I need bread wrapped around me. The Survey Service is my bread, understand me? Otherwise I'm just a piece of meat lying around, with nowhere to go."

Cherry nodded slowly. She was still sniffling.

"Listen, you love Olaf, don't you?"

Cherry nodded.

"That's amazing. I'm so envious of you," said Taylor.

"You are?" she sniffled.

Taylor nodded. "I wish I had someone who was the love of my life, someone I could be with everyday while I'm doing my job. But I can't. That's not the life that... destiny... for want of a better word, has laid out for me." He turned to her. "But you can have that life, Cherry. You can have a husband who loves you, and raise a child and experience what it means to truly be married, to truly have a family. Don't throw that away, Cherry, don't throw away what so many people have always wanted, but could never have."

Cherry looked at him for a long moment, and then nodded slowly. "I will never forget you, Mike," she whispered.

"I don't think I could ever forget you, Cherry."

And they kissed, and hugged, and both moved on with their lives.

********

Six months later, after Cherry's baby was born, she sent Mike a holo of the baby's face. The holo was a blowup of the baby's right cheek. Right next to his ear was a brown mole. And above it was an arrow pointing down to it with the words MIKE scribbled in big letters.

12