Making of Bambi Ch. 05

Story Info
Bambi meets Carlos.
5.7k words
4.66
18.7k
21

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/25/2024
Created 04/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: The following piece of fictional writing contains adult themes and explicit content, including sexual acts and language. It is intended for mature readers only and may not be suitable for all audiences. Reader discretion is advised.

-----

Chapter 5: Inked, pierced and blown

It had been 4 months since Bambi had been trapped and trained by her Mistress. In that time, she had been fed plenty of female hormones through her feeding dildos and, coupled with Bambi's training and liquid diet, the feminising effects were starting to show. Bambi had yet to notice the changes, but her Mistress did.

Bambi's skin was softening and with it, her body hair regrowth had also declined. Her hair was thicker and shinier than before and despite the cycling and treadmill exercises, Bambi's legs looked more slender without any muscle. Her hips and butt look wider and her waist narrower.

In fact, Mistress thought to herself as she watched Bambi rub her clitty through her cage trying to reach a sissygasm on the screen, Bambi was definitely developing like a girl should. Perhaps in a few more months, Bambi would certainly notice her breasts starting to grow and her nipples will become way more sensitive. Coupled with her shrinking clitty and balls, Mistress considered that Bambi would easily pass as a girl on the street. And with a little bit of surgical alterations, Bambi definitely would bring in the big bucks as an escort. But she'll have to speak to Charlotte and see what her plans for Bambi were. Not to mention that Bambi's ejaculate was becoming more watery, a clear sign that Bambi had decreased sperm production and the hormones were definitely working and reshaping Bambi's physique into a more pleasing feminine one.

But for now, Mistress was going to do something about Bambi's secret masturbation sessions at night. She had caught Bambi 'rubbing one out' a few times on the screen but she held off punishing her, waiting for the right time to use it against Bambi. With Bambi's body developing as a girl, this might just be the right time to compel Bambi to make a difficult choice how she would prefer being feminised.

-----

Timing her entrance, Mistress banged open the door to my room just as I was squirting my sissy juices into my hand during one of my secret night time masturbation sessions.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" bellowed Mistress in rage. "How dare you masturbate and squirt without my permission? Now I understand why you've been so rebellious recently. It's because you've discovered a way to pretend you're still a man and 'rub one out'! Maybe it's time to cut off your little balls and cure you of any delusions that you're still a man!"

Hearing Mistress yell angrily at me was so shocking that I froze like a deer in headlights. It was her last statement of cutting off my balls that galvanised me into action to beg her for forgiveness.

"Please Mistress, please... I'm sorry... Please don't shock me...." I grovelled desperately, begging to not be punished. "I won't do it again... It was just a one-time thing... Please, Mistressssss..."

That was as far as I got before I felt a tremendous jolt of electricity race through my body and I spasmed in pain. Mistress shocked me again and again until I was nothing more than a blubbering mess. Then came the lashes from her riding crop. The lashes landed all over my ass cheeks, reddening them and I was reeling in pain.

"You. Think. That. Just. Because. I. Am. Nice. To. You." Mistress panted as she whipped my ass. "You. Can. Do. What. Ever. You. Like. With. Out. Permission?!"

"Puhleese... Stoooppp... Mistreesssss..." I cried out in pain. "Iiii aaaaamm soooo soooorrryyyy... Puhleese..."

After what seemed like forever, Mistress stopped, and stormed out of the room, leaving me a crying mess and in pain for the rest of the night.

-----

Returning to observe Bambi on the screens, Mistress smiled knowing that the timing couldn't have been better. Sure she was annoyed that Bambi had found a way to circumvent the cage, but that was to be expected and now she had leverage. After the beating that she had just given Bambi, she was sure that Bambi would do anything to keep her happy.

And now, she decided it was time for Bambi to be fitted with a tiny half-inch cage, down from her current 1.5" one, which had no room for Bambi's clitty to even get erect. This time, she'll get Bambi to put it on herself and thank her Mistress for it.

But, Mistress had another thought. While Bambi was being punished, even though Bambi was crying like a little girl, she did not attempt to move away from being flogged, and this was clearly a sign that the subliminal conditioning was working. Bambi was slowly accepting her place as a submissive. Perhaps it would be better to make Bambi choose her own punishment. Of course the choices wouldn't really be a choice for Bambi and Mistress was going to make Bambi choose between getting castrated, or getting some new piercings and tattoos.

-----

Somehow, after the brutal lashing and punishment that Mistress doled out the previous night for my illicit masturbation, I managed to fall asleep and woke up to a still angry Mistress standing over me.

"You lazy slut. How dare you have the audacity to sleep after last night?" Mistress said furiously.

"Please Mistress," I whimpered in fear. "I'm so sorry, Mistress, it was a one-time mistake that won't happen again. I'm really sorry, Mistress, I'll do anything to make it up to you."

"Now, you wouldn't dare to lie to your Mistress, would you, slut?" questioned Mistress menacingly. "Because if you did, you know you would invite more punishment. So, you said it was a one-time thing... If I were to go back through all the recordings of you, I wouldn't find you doing this before last night?"

"I...er..." I stammered.

"So you did lie to me, you stupid cunt. But seeing that you said what you did to try and lessen your punishment, then I suppose the punishment would now be more severe. So I'm going to give you a choice of punishment. I had initially wanted to put you into a smaller chastity cage that I had to stop you from rubbing your clitty, but now that I know you've been lying to me, your punishment gets worse. But you have a choice. Option 1 is for you to be castrated. If we remove your balls, your clitty will never get hard again and since you no longer have any legal rights, we can simply get any doctor to snip them off and be done with them. Your second option is to not only be put into the tinniest chastity cage ever made, but to also get tattooed and piercings. Now you don't get to decide what tattoos or piercings you'll get but you did say that you'll do anything to make it up, right?"

"Yes Mistress," I said, crestfallen. The options that were given to me were horrible ones. It was either I lose my manhood forever, or get permanently tattooed and pierced, and the choice was clear since tattoos and piercings can be removed but castration is irreversible. "I choose option 2, Mistress."

"I see," said Mistress in a grave tone as I just kept my head bowed and eyes closed, knowing that I had made a choice to further my feminisation. "I thought you had accepted that you were not a man, but clearly, that is not the case. But nevertheless, since I gave you a choice and you made one, I will keep my word. Now, I'm you know your daily routine, so get to it. I have arrangements to be made."

-----

A few days later, my clitty was now ensconced in a new chastity cage that was barely half an inch in size. The lock that was above it was slightly larger than the cage itself and it was very uncomfortable. Just as I finished my morning shower, Mistress came back into the room with another woman pulling a luggage.

"No need to get dressed Bambi," said Mistress dismissively. "Get your sissy ass onto the bed and it's time for your tattoos and piercings."

My face flushed in embarrassment as Mistress spoke. "Steph knows what you are, and she'll be working on you for the next few hours. You are to address her as Miss and you are to treat any instruction from her as if it came from me. Do you understand?"

I nodded my head as I climbed onto my bed. Mistress turned and left the room. "Lie face down, Bambi," said Steph professionally. "We're going to start with your tattoos then we'll move on to your piercings. I really cannot believe how good you already look and that your Mistress is forcing you to do all of this. Watching you on the screens, I'd think you actually want this."

I blushed in humiliation at her comment. It had been a long time since I had first been taken under the tutelage of Mistress and been forcibly trained. I still hated what she was doing to me, but some of that resistance seems to be wearing away. I wasn't sure why, but perhaps it had something to do with the subliminal conditioning she was putting me through.

Lost in my thoughts, I felt Mistress Steph wipe something on my lower back. "That's numbing cream so you won't feel pain and move while I'm working on your tramp stamp," she explained. I heard a buzzing sound start and I feel a prickly sensation on my lower back. Steph worked on my back for nearly an hour before she was done. Taking out her phone, Steph took a photo before applying an ointment and covered the tattoo in a bandage. I tried to turn around to look but Steph instead showed me the picture she took on her phone.

"Your Mistress decided on the design," Steph said. My jaw practically hit the floor when I saw the photo. My tattoo was of Tinkerbell (from Peter Pan) sitting with her legs spread wide, showing off her tiny chastity cage. Tinkerbell had one hand covering her exposed tits with her other hand reaching between her legs fingering herself. Her wing design was quite intricate and upon zooming in, I noticed that my name of 'Bambi Ryder' and 'Sissy Slut' had been worked into the design. Behind Tinkerbell was a tribal design of antlers stretching outwards to the sides, and had the words 'Cum Dump' and 'Fuck Toy' written along the pattern.

"Oh my god," I said, and I wanted to cry. "You like it, sissy?" asked Steph.

"I don't know what to say, Miss" I replied honestly. With such an obscene tattoo, it would be very clear what I was and the tattoo would always show regardless especially since Mistress would likely dress me in revealing outfits. Even in a bikini, the top of the tramp stamp would definitely show.

"Well, we'd better get onto the next one, eh." Steph instructs me to sit at the edge of the bed. She put the numbing cream around my left thigh. Like before, the buzzing started and I felt the prickly sensation but this time, I could watch Mistress Steph as she worked. She was inking a cute little tribal-patterned garter design around my thigh and inked a pink bow on the outer part of my thigh. This was a lot simpler than my tramp stamp and took a lot less time. It was done in about 20 minutes. Like before, she then covered it with ointment then in a bandage.

"Now, the next tattoo is going to hurt a bit, but it's going to be so cute," said Steph. I nodded in response but didn't saying anything. "You're going to be getting a cute collar bone tattoo. You should be glad that your Mistress knows how to make you look cute. I've had a client once that had a 'Jack of Spades' tattooed over her sissy's clitty and had the words 'Cum Slut' tattooed on the lower back with a huge cock spurting cum. So count yourself lucky that your Mistress likes subtlety."

For the second time, my jaw dropped as I felt the same prickly sensation as Steph began tattooing a flower design just under my collar bone, which actually hurt like hell despite the numbing cream and it was all I could do not to move. Steph took a picture and then showed it to me.

Next came the piercings. "Your Mistress has indicated several piercings that you are going to get. We'll start with your belly button."

Swabbing my belly button with alcohol, she pinched out a bit of skin where the piercing would go through and told me to count to three.

"One." I exhaled. "Two."

And a very intense pain seared through my belly button as I let out a loud yelp. "Done. Your belly bar is done."

Through gritted teeth from the pain, I looked down at the jewellery and I saw a curved barbell piercing and dangling from it on a very short chain was a tiny silver cock and balls. My face fell at this, realising that Mistress had intended to maximise my humiliation and I chills ran down my spine as I wondered what other piercings and jewellery she would have put in.

Next were my ears. Steph swabbed my ears with alcohol and I felt a sharp pinch in my ear, then another. She repeated the same on the other side and I had a pair of studs in each ear lobe. "You need to care for them so they don't become infected, and I've left the instructions with your Mistress already. Same goes for the rest of your piercings and tattoos."

"We have one last piercing to do, but before we get to that," Steph continued. "Your Mistress has told me that you can lick pussy like a lesbian. So get on your knees sissy, and come eat me."

"Yes, Miss." I replied, getting off the bed and crawling towards her. Steph hiked up her mini skirt, pulled down her panties and spread her legs. I noticed that Steph's panties were the comfy classic style and automatically compared them to the ones I was made to wear which were variations of high-cut cheeky bikini style or G-strings. Even I wore sluttier underwear than a real girl.

"Quickly now, get your tongue in there," said Steph impatiently. I take a deep breath, inhaling her womanly scent and got to work with my tongue. Unless Mistress who had a hairless pussy, Steph's pussy had a bush and that made her scent all the more pungent. As my tongue delved into the folds of her quickly moistening pussy, her pubic hairs began to tickle my nostrils. I continued to lick and thrust with my tongue, getting Steph wetter and wetter. The pleasured groans I hear above me tells me that I'm doing a good job as I continue to dance my well-practiced tongue all over her clit and pussy. Then I feel a sudden pressure on the back of my head as Steph started to grind her pussy into my face, and it wasn't long before I heard a loud moan and felt her pussy juices squirt into my mouth. I quickly started sucking and licking them up for all I was worth, and even after Steph let go of my head, I continued to lick up all of her juices and swallow them, just like I had been trained with my Mistress.

"Phew..." panted Steph, stroking my hair as she came down from her orgasmic high. "Your Mistress wasn't kidding. You really can lick pussy like a lesbian, and I've been with a few. Yours was easily the best I've ever had. I think your Mistress turning you into a sissy is the best thing ever. I mean, looking at your small chastity cage, I really don't think you can ever give me an orgasm, but your tongue...that's a whole different story."

"Right, now go wash out your mouth. It needs to be clean for the next piercing," continued Steph. I obeyed as she prepared her tools, realising that the only piercing that she would be giving me would be a tongue piercing.

"Now stick out your tongue," she continued. Holding up a pair of tongs, she held onto my tongue and before I knew it, she took a large needle and pierced it through my tongue. Still holding my tongue, she took a metal barbell and placed it through the new piercing and fastened it into place. She finally let go of my tongue and she handed me a cup of cold water with ice chips with the instruction to keep one in my mouth at all times to keep the swelling down, and a couple of ibuprofen to swallow to help with the pain. The pain was excruciating and I whimpered.

"Good girl," Steph said. "So with a tongue piercing, I could have easily given you a lisp by piercing it in a different spot, but since you gave me such an amazing orgasm, I made sure that you won't lisp when it heals but you'll still be able to give amazing oral. When it heals, you're going be one hell of a pussy licker, in no small part to the tongue stud. I hope that your Mistress would allow me to come use your talent tongue in future."

"Oh, and your tongue stud looks like this," she continued, showing me a picture of the stud Mistress had chosen. It was in the shape of a cock and balls with the cock on the top side of my tongue and the balls under it. "Your Mistress wanted you to know that now you'll always have what you love having in your mouth, a nice cock."

A few minutes later, as Steph was packing up her things, Mistress came back into the room. Mistress thanked Steph for her services and exchanged a few words before Steph closed the door.

"Well done Bambi," said Mistress. "You took that really well and you really impressed Steph too with that talented tongue of yours. She also complimented how feminine your body is and suggested that you should get your nipples pierced once you've grown some tits. Also, she offered to do your ownership tattoo for free above your little clitty but I think I'm going to leave it to your owner to decide that. In case you're wondering, Mistress Charlotte signed off on all of the tattoos and piercings. I'm sure she'll be very pleased with your tongue."

"Now because you've been such a good girl in accepting your punishment, I'm going to lift your daily routine for the next few days to let you recover. Plus you're not supposed to perspire or get anything onto your tattoos. I'll bring an ice cooler box in so you will have a constantly supply of ice for your tongue piercing, and your daily protein injections will also be provided in bowls for you to drink up. Here are the instructions to keep your piercings and tattoos clean and care for them. And if you're bored, there are many other videos that you can watch on your tablet. Ah, and I'm going to remove your butt plug and allow you finger yourself as you watch those videos. But just remember to swallow any of your own juices, okay sissy?"

"Yeah, Mithtreth." I responded. With that, Mistress turned and left. She only came back a couple of hours later with a cooler box of ice and several containers of my feeding cum.

-----

Several days went by as I healed from my piercings and tattoos, and then several more weeks as I returned to my usual routine. In that time, Mistress had added corsets and a whole host of other body hugging and revealing clothing to my daily outfits because, "as a sissy, it is a sacred duty to signal to men that you want them to fuck you by the way you dress and behave." During that time, Mistress had also introduced me to many new bondage toys and positions that I could be bound in.

Until one day, Mistress walked in, tossed to me a slutty schoolgirl outfit, and told me to get dressed with knee high stockings, and no underwear. Stripping out of my lingerie, I picked up the white halter top and slipped my arms through the sleeves before tying it under my now budding breasts. I stepped in the plaid, low-waisted pleated micro skirt and fastened it before pulling on the pair of socks. Slipping my stockinged feet into a pair of black heels, I gave myself the once over in the mirror.

The reflection that looked back at me was a slim Asian girl, with shoulder-length hair and reasonably pretty. It was difficult to believe that I was looking at myself in the mirror because my reflection was a girl that I would certainly hit on. The thought that I would look better if I had bigger breasts crossed my mind but I quickly pushed it away and adjusted the outfit, wondering how on earth did I never noticed that Mistress had been feeding me hormones and the changes that they had wrought on my body--from by budding breasts, to my very clear and smooth skin, to even developing feminine curves like an hourglass waist and a round bubble butt. Turning around, I realised that the tops of my tramp stamp were visible above the hem of the micro skirt, which barely coved my butt and my chastity cage in the front.

12