Making of Bambi Ch. 06

Story Info
Bambi gets humiliated and degraded.
5.8k words
4.56
24.3k
11

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/25/2024
Created 04/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-----

Disclaimer: The following piece of fictional writing contains adult themes and explicit content, including sexual acts and language. It is intended for mature readers only and may not be suitable for all audiences. Reader discretion is advised.

-----

Chapter 6: Friends with Benefits (and Humiliations)

It has been about 9 months since Bambi had started to be trained and transformed from a cheating male into a submissive sissy and Bambi had made substantial progress.

Physically, Bambi was blossoming beautifully. Her fully liquid diet of synthetic cum that contained all nutrients her body needed and ensured that her sissy pussy was always clean and ready for cock. The added female hormones to Bambi's diet wrought significantly more changes. Starting from the top, Bambi's black hair was now shoulder length, cut in a shag style with bangs, and dyed blonde. Her face took on more feminine shape and with Bambi's expertly done make-up, she looked attractive in the next-door girl kind of way. Bambi's skin was very much softer and her body was completely hairless, even her clitty, in part due to the IPL hair removal that Mistress did on her. Her breasts were budding nicely and appeared to be at a stage 2 on the Tanner scale, or about an A cup. It was doubtful that Bambi would even reach a B cup, and it was planned for Bambi to eventually get breast augmentation into a C cup, though Bambi did not know it yet.

The combination of her daily exercise, diet, and hormones resulted in Bambi's waist narrowing and her hips and butt widening as her body redistributed fat into a more pleasing female shape, giving her a slender hourglass look. Her clitty and balls had shrunk considerably to the point that the chastity cage was little more than a symbol of her ownership. Additionally, having been in chastity for so long, Bambi's clitty had been trained to become permanently flaccid even when Bambi is turned on. Her clitty, when unlocked, was about the size of a prepubescent boy, and looked adorable on her. Bambi's finger and toe nails were beautifully painted and manicured, and her long slender legs were toned. Bambi had also become very flexible and while she still could not put her legs behind her head yet, she could quite easily be fucked in virtually any position desired. Bambi's body was also anointed with piercings in her tongue and belly button, and tattoos on her lower back, thigh and collar bone, further reinforcing her femininity and marking her as sexually promiscuous and desirous of male attention.

Sexually, Bambi's mouth and sissy pussy had been progressively trained with bigger and bigger dildos and she currently was able to take, with some effort, a monster 12" dildo from either end. Bambi could easily deepthroat a 10" cock and ride for hours on the same, also an indication of her stamina. Her experience with men was limited to the men that Mistress introduced her to, which included Carlos (Latino), Jamal (Black), and Owen (White), all of which had a preference for Asian sissies and were at least 6" in height and 8"-10" in cock sizes. Increasingly, Bambi was also getting turned on by the thoughts of being dominated by big strong men, and experienced heightened sensitivity of erogenous zones like her breasts, ass, waist, neck and even her thighs. Among other things, Bambi had also become an expert in cunnilingus and her Mistress and Steph enjoyed her tongue frequently. Bambi didn't seem very sexually promiscuous yet, but Mistress had every intention of having Bambi submit to cock on a regular basis.

Psychologically, Bambi had become more submissive and compliant, obeying all of Mistress' instructions instantly, regardless of how Bambi felt about it. Her outbursts and resistance to Mistress had all but vanished, and it appeared that Bambi had fully embraced her new life as a submissive sissy. Mistress attributed it to the subliminal messages that had been played nearly continuously in Bambi's room, but it was really a combination of the subliminal messaging, the reward-punishment system and Bambi's isolation that had conditioned her to not only crave her Mistress' attention (or any attention for that matter), but also submissive behaviours that she developed. Being denied a male orgasm from chastity also heightened Bambi's desire to meet and exceed the expectations of her Mistress, which had the added bonus of reinforcing Bambi's need to achieve a sissygasm.

Mistress Erika was very pleased with Bambi's progress and she had a few more months with Bambi before she was returned to her original owner as a fully trained, completely transformed submissive sissy. But before that happened, Erika wanted to see if she could convince Charlotte to consider transferring Bambi's ownership to her for a reasonable price.

-----

Here I am, lying on my side in bed with Jamal, head resting on his shoulder. My long, bleached blonde hair is pulled back into a simple pony tail and I'm wearing a slutty cheerleader outfit. It comprised of a hot pink halter crop top, with the word 'Daddy' written across it, and was tight though for my hard nipples to show through the thin fabric, a matching pink micro box-pleated skirt that left nothing to the imagination and barely covering my butt. I also wore matching pink lacy panties and knee-high white socks.

Jamal is a 6'4" muscled black man with a dad-bod and is positively huge compared to my slender 5'9" feminised Asian frame. He is lying on his back, his arm around my waist, pulling me closer as we kissed passionately. Jamal, despite his huge size, was the gentlest of my three 'boyfriends' and he made love to me rather than just using me as his fuck toy. Owen was the most rough and it was clear that he absolutely loved dominating and subjugating me to whatever his mind could think about.

Anyway, Jamal enjoyed deep passionate kisses and over time, I found it most preferable to be with Jamal as he was always tender with me. At the back of my mind, a part of me still screams out that kissing a man is so wrong, and I shouldn't be doing it but my body responds differently to his caresses. With my eyes closed, I kiss Jamal back almost as passionately as he kisses me but in spite of that, I also know that I'm just a fuck buddy to Jamal, a side piece, perhaps even less, and Mistress continues to watch, enjoy and put me through these humiliating and degrading act with them because it was part of my transformation and punishment to put other's needs before my own by becoming a submissive sissy bitch for men.

As we continue kissing, I run my hands through Jamal's hair, caressing his face and rubbing my body sensually into his. He strokes me just above my butt, where my tramp stamp is, sending shivers down my spine. Jamal's hands roam my body, caressing my thigh, playing with my tiny breasts by flicking my tits, before grabbing my butt with both hands pinning me against his body. My hands stroke his muscled chest and work its way down to his crotch. My actions seem all so natural for me and I can no longer tell the difference between what was trained and conditioned into me, and whether I genuinely wanted to pleasure Jamal. Or Carlos. Or Owen for that matter. Regardless, I know with certainty that my need to submit and be used by men was conditioned into me because I still remember a not so distant time when I was still a man and fucked women, but now I'm the woman getting fucked by men. Correction, I'm not a woman, but a failed male metamorphosed into a sexy, horny, submissive sissy slut for men to dump their loads into.

With practiced ease, I unbuttoned Jamal's jeans easily even with my perfectly French-manicured nails, pulled down the zipper and reach my right hand into his pants to play with cock, all the while kissing him. Breaking the kiss, Jamal pushes me off and removes his t-shirt. His jeans and boxers joins the t-shirt on the floor. Returning his attention to me, he hooks his fingers into the waistband of my panties and pulls them down my legs and I take them off. All this while, my hand had never left his cock and I had successfully stroked his 10" monster into its full glory.

In the meantime, my own clitty remained soft and flaccid, but its leaky state was the only other indicator that I was horny. The first being my rock hard nipples. My clitty was unlocked only because Jamal didn't like having the cage in the way when he fucked me, so Mistress obliged and removed it for Jamal's session, though I suspected the only reason Mistress did so was because she knew that the hormones and chastity had probably permanently rendered my clitty flaccid. Mistress also loved to tease me by telling me how hard my nipples get when my boyfriends touch me and that my little tits stick out further than my clitty does whenever I have a nice hard cock in my sissy pussy.

Lying back on the bed with his arms behind his head after removing his clothes, I bent down to give his high black cock a lick, teasing the head with my tongue stud and put his huge black cock into my salivating mouth before sucking on it. Adjusting my body so it was perpendicular to him, Jamal ran a thick finger over the entrance to my sissy pussy. I gave me chills to know that his fingers were thicker than my clitty ever go and was a stark reminder of why I was here as his little feminised bitch sucking on his cock. Jamal fondled my tiny clitty and he rolled one of my tiny balls between his fingers and squeezed gently, making me groan onto his cock.

"Your little sissy balls are so cute," Jamal said as he fondled my clitty while I continued to suck on his cock. "It really is a good thing that you've embraced your destiny and become such a sexy little slut since your little half inch clitty would have just disappointed any woman. But I'm sure you're a lot happier now that you have a nice hard cock to play with." I moaned onto his cock as he said this. I'm not sure what Mistress told him but Jamal seemed to believe that I willingly let myself be feminised and trained into a submissive sissy because of my tiny clitty. He continued to run his hands all over my feminised body, teasing all my erogenous areas which turned me on and caused me to suck harder on his cock.

After several minutes of worshipping his black monster, Jamal indicated for me to lie on the bed with my head hanging over the side as he wanted to throat-fuck me with his massive schlong. "Oh yeah baby," he moaned as he worked all 10 inches into my mouth and down my throat. "Your throat is so tight and it feels so good. Hell, your throat pussy is only second to your ass pussy."

Jamal liked to watch my throat stretch to accommodate his massive cock and he loved to tell me about how good it felt. While face fucking me, Jamal would tickle the insides of my thighs, my flat stomach and my tiny clitty just to watch me squirm and moan because my throat tightens on his cock. I first discovered how much he liked it because I was nearly suffocated when he shot his prodigious load of hot creamy cum straight down my throat into my belly before pulling out and letting me breathe. Nowadays, he just uses my throat as one of many enjoyable pleasures before using me in other ways.

Pulling out his cock from my mouth, Jamal moves to stand beside the bed as he gestures for me to kneel in front of him to continue blowing him. I continue deepthroating as he enjoys that and my nose is touching is pelvis, the musky, manly scent of his pubic bush fills my nostrils while his big hairy balls bounce off my chin with each bob of my head. Jamal strokes my cheek, telling me what a good girl I am, and tells me to remove the rest of my clothing. I unfasten my crop top and velcro micro skirt while sucking on his cock. Then he tells me to suck him off hands free, and finger myself.

With my face still buried in his crotch, I move from a kneeling position into a squatting one, and reached my hand between my legs, past my tiny clitty and traced a circle around my sissy pussy entrance with my fingernail. Slowly, I inserted my middle finger into my sissy pussy and began fingering it. "Oh yeah babe, you look so hot fingering yourself as you suck me off," he moaned. "And yeah, squirt for Daddy while you blow me."

My finger had found my sissy spot in my ass and was rubbing it, sending waves of pleasure radiating out from my sissy pussy and I moaned into Jamal's cock. While simultaneously blowing Jamal and fingering myself, I looked up and made eye contact with him and he gave me a huge smile. It wasn't long before I was leaking out my sissy juices right onto the floor all while I was still sucking on Jamal's cock like a pacifier. Like always, I was so humiliated at fingering my sissy pussy and having a sissygasm while having a big cock in my mouth, but at the same time, incredibly turned on.

"Looks like you're ready for Daddy," teased Jamal as he watched me leak from my clitty while fingering my sissy pussy. "Get yo ass onto the bed so Daddy can get a piece of that fine Asian booty."

Jamal pulled his cock out of my mouth and laid down, his huge erection standing like a black Empire State Building. Quickly climbing on, I straddled his body and leaned forward to kiss him. He kissed back, tongue fucking my mouth and his hands moved to grab my ass and move it closer to his cock. Breaking the kiss, I reach behind me to hold on to his massive tool to stroke it. I reached for the night stand for my bottle of lube, applied a generous amount of it onto his cock and guided it towards my sissy pussy entrance. Before I could take a deep breath and lower myself onto his cock, Jamal put both is hands on my hips and pushed me down, thrusting upward at the same time. I let out a small scream of surprise as his massive cock thrusted all the way into my sissy pussy and I could feel his pubic hair tickling my sissy balls. Still holding onto my hips, he began thrusting as his cock spread lube inside me, facilitating the rapid pumping. It was times like this that I was immensely grateful for Mistress' training so that I can easily take massive cocks.

I began moaning in pleasure as Jamal's 9" veined cock rubbed against my sissy spot as he fucked my sissy pussy. He stopped thrusting and pulled me down onto his cock, burying it balls deep inside me and eliciting another loud moan from me. "God... that feels so good, slut," Jamal moaned, enjoying my tight sissy pussy gripping his cock. "You were clearly born to be a real man's little fuck toy."

I flushed in embarrassment and humiliation at Jamal's dirty talk but at the same time was turned on. "Yes Daddy," I moaned in response. "I'm your dirty little slut. You cock is so big...and feels so good inside me... Make me your bitch Daddy!"

Jamal pushed me into an upright position and pinched my sensitive nipples. I jumped in pain and surprise, lifting myself off his cock. Not all the way, his cock was far too big for that but several inches upward. At my peak, Jamal yanked my tits right back down, pulling me straight back down onto his cock and tugged it upwards again. I got the not to subtle hint and began bouncing on his cock cowgirl style. Jamal let go of my titties, having gotten what he wanted me to do and enjoyed the view of my small tits bouncing.

"You know, sissy," he said, fondling my clitty and tiny balls, as I continued to ride him. "I've seen boba pearls that were larger than your little balls, hell, I've seen cocktail sausages longer and thicker than your clitty. But I guess that's why you're a sissy huh. With a package that tiny, you'll never be able to get any pussy, but you already know that because you've embraced your fate as being pussy."

It was so humiliating to be verbally emasculated when I was already bouncing on his cock but it was also true because Mistress had conditioned me to only ever sissygasm from playing with my sissy pussy, and even if I were to stroke my clitty like how a man would his penis, it would not get hard anymore.

Part of the problem was that a sissygasm, was quite different from an orgasm. In a male orgasm, for a period after he ejaculates, the man is no longer horny and has to take some time before he can get cum again (also called a refractory period). But for sissies when they sissygasm, they don't lose their horniness even if they squirt out their juices. Rather if the sissy was, say 100% horny, after a sissygasm, a sissy is instead 80% horny, and she does not have a refractory period. Which means that a sissy can have multiple sissygams.

Mistress knew this when she was training me and having taken away my ability to have a male orgasm via chastity and hormones, she had gotten me addicted to the sexual relief of a sissygasm that kept me in a permanent state of arousal, making me very docile, submissive and my body learning to crave having a cock inside my sissy pussy to rub my sissy spot to achieve a sissygasm.

Jamal could see how horny I was as I continued to bounce on his cock, moaning like a submissive bitch in heat, eager for a sissygasm, which I had for the second time as waves of pleasure washed over my feminised body, and I collapsed on Jamal's cock, my legs gone soft and my thighs trembling involuntarily. Jamal pulled me in close for a French kiss, his tongue exploring my mouth and playing with my tongue stud, as he continued to thrust into my sissy pussy.

As my sissygasm subsided, Jamal pushed me off his cock and it slipped out with a loud pop sound. He laughed and turned me around to take a look at my sissy pussy gaping. Flipping me onto my back, he spread my legs and folded them back onto me, exposing my gaping hole which he filled with his black monster and fucking me in earnest. As there I experienced no refractory period from a sissygasm, his 9" hard dick pumping in and out of my sissy pussy was rubbing against my sissy spot again and it wasn't long before I was panting and moaning, spewing out dirty talk and verbally degrading myself to encourage him to fuck me harder and faster in the hopes of achieving another sissygasm.

Jamal had phenomenal stamina and he just loved fucking me in the missionary position. He said he could look straight into my eyes and see how much I'm enjoying his cock, not to mention that this was the position that I'm felt the most vulnerable in. Jamal's hands continued to roam and caress my body, fondle my tits and clitty, slapping my ass and holding onto my waist for leverage to pound me harder and deeper. I felt another sissygasm building and I had several more as Jamal continued to fuck me in what seemed like ages.

-----

Finally, Jamal groaned and tensed up, ramming his cock deep inside Bambi's bottom and filled her sissy pussy with spurt after copious spurt of his hot man spunk. When Jamal came back to his senses, he looked down at Bambi, smirking at her dazed and dreamy body. Bambi's body was limped and her eyes were unfocused, the multiple sissygasms she had from Jamal fucking her clouding her brain, pushing everything but the sheer pleasure out of it.

Jamal grinned to himself, knowing where the phrase, 'fucking her brains out' came from as he kept his slowly softening cock inside Bambi. It took another 10 minutes before Bambi realised that Jamal was done fucking her. It was the first time she had experienced such a sensation and she knew in the deepest core of her being that she had crossed some kind of threshold, a point where she had no choice but to admit and accept that she had been fully transformed into a a pretty little fuck toy for men.

This revelation had a devastating impact on what remained of Bambi's old self-image. Despite all the training and changes she had been forced to undergo, Bambi still held on to the idea that she was still a guy and could return to his old life and undo the changes once he was free. But now that she has had the most sexually gratifying experience of having her brains fucked out with a 9" black cock in her sissy pussy, there was no way for her to deny that she really loved cock and solidified the new humiliating image of herself as a cock-hungry sissy.

12