Making of Bambi Ch. 07

Story Info
Bambi is put through changes she didn't want.
6.3k words
4.48
13.3k
16

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/25/2024
Created 04/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-----

Disclaimer: The following piece of fictional writing contains adult themes and explicit content, including sexual acts and language. It is intended for mature readers only and may not be suitable for all audiences. Reader discretion is advised.

-----

Chapter 7: Final Touches and the Glory hole

"Well Bambi," said Mistress as she watched me clean myself up after a particularly long fuck marathon that had me pleasure Jamal, Carlos and Owen all in the same day with very short breaks in-between so I had some time to catch my breath and more importantly, clean up and get ready for the next one. "Your training with me is nearly at an end. Soon, you'll be returning to your owner. But before that, there are a few final touches to your transformation that Charlotte wants..."

"Yes, Mistress," I responded. "May Bambi ask what..." I didn't get to complete my sentence when I felt a short prick at my neck and the world swam around me. I felt my body go soft and limp and Mistress catching me before I hit the floor. The last thing I remember her saying was, "...you'll be ready to start a new life."

-----

I had no sense of time and no idea what was going on. Just short flashes of groggy consciousness followed by darkness and more confusion. I vaguely recall flashes of being in some kind of hospital and indistinct conversations of people who seemed like nurses and doctors and even one of Miss Steph. The times that I was awake, I had some kind of mental fog but I'd feel myself being shifted and moved, with periodic bursts of bright lights, fluids and medication being fed to me. I think there were bandages removed and replaced around my body and then it was back to the comforting blackness and confusion about what was going on and why I wasn't able to respond.

Finally, I awoke one morning, finding myself completely alone in bed. Well, it wasn't my old bedroom nor was it the horrible room in which Mistress Erika had broken and transformed me into a submissive sissy so I wondered where I was. I tried to move but it appeared that I was tied eagle-spread to the bed. The bed was a regular one instead of the huge 4-poster metal BDSM bed that I had previously. I was covered by a white and pink comforter all the way up to my neck but it felt warm and cozy. My body's range of motion was virtually non-existent so I turned my head to survey the room.

The room I was in looked a lot smaller than my previous one. The bed was pushed up against the wall and it occupied one corner of the room. On the other side of the bed was a walkway with 2 doors on either end. One door was closed, while the other, I realised, was just a doorway without a door, and looked into the attached bathroom. Between the doors was a closet. All the doors were closed for now, but it looked large enough to contain enough clothing for all situations. Looking down the foot of the bed, there was a vanity that was covered in beauty products, reminiscent of Mistress Erika's training room. The walls themselves were painted white and there were a set of 4 photos hung beside the vanity. On closer inspection, I saw that each framed photo was a photo of me taking a cock balls deep, deepthroating a cock, getting a facial, and licking Mistress Erika's pussy. Seeing these photos, I knew that I was still in my personal nightmare and wondered what had happened.

Suddenly, the door to the room opened and to my surprise, Mistress Erika walked in. She was dressed very casually in a pair of denim shorts, which showed off her legs beautifully, and white tank top, which showed off her impressive cleavage, with her hair let down and framed her face prettily. She smiled at me when she saw that I was now awake.

"I thought I heard you move in here Bambi. Glad to see you are finally awake. You've had a very eventful two months!" she pipped, stroking my head as the shock of being unconscious for two months showed on my face. "Now, let me explain a few things before I let you see what has changed. As I mentioned to you before you knocked out, we put the final touches to finish your transformation and allow you to begin your new life. So you have undergone some extensive procedures and don't fret, your clitty and balls are still there."

"Procedures?! What procedures?!" I thought as I squirmed in trepidation but I knew better than to say anything. Mistress just giggled.

"Alright, I know you're eager to see all of your improvements, but before I do the big unveiling of the new and improved Bambi," she continued as she opened the closet door and pulled out a full length mirror. I also saw numerous outfits hanging on the rack behind the unopened closet doors. "I'm going to blindfold you and get you to stand in front of the mirror so you can take in all the changes at once, alright? Now, nod your head if you're going to be a good girl and then I'll release you."

I nodded my head in confirmation. Mistress Erika piked up a blindfold off the nightstand and put it over my eyes. I felt her pull the covers off me and released the cuffs from each of my limbs. I felt a chill on my body and surmised I was completely naked. My nipples hardened in response to the sudden cold and Mistress Erika laughed and gave them a small flick. As she grabbed my hand and pulled me to my feet, I felt the ends of my hair tickle my shoulders as the hair fell down when I stood. My feet felt the floor and I took a little joy in knowing that I wasn't wearing any kind of heels, but my centre of gravity seemed a little off as I listed forward before catching and steadying myself.

Mistress Erik, still holding on to me, slowly lead me the couple of steps away from the bed and to the full-length mirror she had pulled out earlier from the closet. Other than my odd shift in centre of gravity, which I chalked up to being woozy from being put under for so long, I didn't feel too different.

Stopping me in front of the mirror, Mistress Erika spoke, "Okay Bambi, time to see the new you!" And lifted the blindfold off my face. The first thing I noticed was that I had breasts. Not the small budding titties that the hormones had me growing but full C-cup breasts with my hardened nipples on display. My jaw dropped in shock.

"Well, for starters, you've finally gotten your own set of gorgeous tits! All your boyfriends have been commenting that you were lacking your own set of tits to play with for a while now, and tadah! You now have your own C-cup rack that the guys will all love to grab and play with! Plus they'll look magnificent jiggling up and down while you're riding cock."

I slowly moved my hands to them, recoiling in horror as I felt my fingers moving across the mound of flesh sitting atop my chest. It was an impossible to hide it and was a clear signal to others that I was a female. Mistress Erika took my erect nipples between her fingers and twisted them. My knees weakened momentarily as I discovered that they were more sensitive them before. She then playfully slapped my breasts, watching them jiggle and smiled.

"Also, I've been having you put into a tanning bed several times a week for the past fortnight as well. You can see that every where was a darkened bronze except for where the bikini had been and the tan lines extend up over your neck and around your back, making you look like you're always wearing a bikini. I've made sure that you were in a sexy little thong to get you some adorable tan lines. Men love that thong tan line, you know."

That drew my eyes down to the thin tan lines on my crotch and saw the thin tan lines from my crotch stretch over my hips seductively and what I surmised to my butt crack, and then I was hit with the sudden realisation that my clitty and balls were gone! And I had a pussy!

"Relax sweetie," said Mistress as she moved her hands to my smooth crotch. "Like I said before, your clitty and balls are still there. Sort of anyway. We took advantage of a radical new technique to remove excess spongy material from your penis and had it fastened between your legs. Then they took your tiny little balls and pushed them back up where they came from before stitching your empty sac over your clitty to create a faux pussy. It doesn't really matter that much since your clitty hasn't been able to get hard for a very long time anyway."

I felt my chest tighten and I couldn't breathe. The room seemed to spin as I came to grips on what that meant. Erika and Charlotte had effectively removed my manhood and I literally could never have an erection again. From now on, I could see hot sexy women and desire them as much as I ever had but I could never do anything about it. They have effectively rendered me permanently chastised. And they didn't even need a chastity cage to do it. I wanted to cry at the permanent an irreversible change. Of all the changes I've endured so far, this was effectively the most irreversible. Even breast implants can be taken out.

"Deep breaths, Bambi," Mistress Erika said sympathetically, rubbing my back. I had not even realised I had doubled over and she helped me back up. "Mistress Charlotte wanted to remove your balls completely to ensure that you could never cheat again but I managed to convince them to keep your clitty and balls, and that was the best I could do. In theory though, you could still get your clitty and balls back. In practical terms, your new pussy is really just for show and there's no way to actually get a cock in there no matter how small so your ass is still going to get a lot of action."

"Still, at least you now fit perfectly into a bikini with a completely smooth front, and the doctor did say that you can rub your clitty head at the base of your faux pussy since he left all the nerve endings intact. But his work is amazing. You look exactly like a girl even when bent over. And of course, you'll have to sit to pee from now on since it's pointed down. Also, because of the new position of your clitty, whenever you have a sissygasm, your juices are going to leak out and make your pussy look like it's wet."

Having been worn a chastity for many months now, I was already used to sitting down to pee. Considering my new permanent impotence, I didn't expect this revelation to hurt but it did and like a biological woman, I could never functionally pee standing up again. Mistress Charlotte had really fucked me over.

"Now, you look like you're feeling a bit better so I'm going to walk you through all the other changes," Mistress Erika continued. "Just above your new pussy is your nice new ownership tattoo. Mistress Charlotte picked out that cute little pink heart-shaped design, and it represents your new femininity as a submissive sissy. The two little things that extend from the side are supposed to represent your ovaries, and apparently it is directly over where your little balls are inside your body." Mistress Erika chuckled at the irony of this, and then started pointing at the tattoo. "And at the top of the heart, you can see your original name there as 'formerly Daniel Sung' because Charlotte wanted to make sure you would never forget who you were, and the little QR code that you see in the centre of the heart, well, I'll let Mistress Charlotte tell you what that links to."

I gently caressed the tattoo, tears in my eyes. "There, there, little sissy," soothed Mistress Erika, stroking my head again. "You're going to feel a lot more emotional now because Mistress Charlotte spoke to the doctor to change your hormone regime so that you can now lactate."

"That means your tits will start leaking milk soon," she explained in response to the confused look on my face. My face fell further. "I guess it'll be very helpful for when the baby arrives. Oh, right. I forgot to tell you that your ex-girlfriend is pregnant. According to Erika, she introduced a really nice man to Charlotte after you cheated on her and they got married. Apparently that nice man is one of Charlotte's neighbours. If you're wondering where you are, you're in the maid's quarters of Charlotte's brownstone. I'm not sure what her plan for you is, but given that your closet is filled with maid attires, I think it's a reasonable guess that you're going to be working for Charlotte."

My head hurt at the deluge of information Mistress Erika was sharing with me but she continued anyway. "Now, your lips look just wonderful with the permanent collagen injections and while I was hesitant that they chose the larger dose, I must say that they were right and your lips turned out perfect. Looking at them just makes me wish I had a cock so I slide it between your new DSLs and shoot a load all over them." She took her finger and moved it in and out of my mouth a few times before she stroked my throat.

"We also shaved down your Adam's Apple and had your vocal cords shortened for a higher pitch so you'll sound just like a girl when you get fucked." Mistress Erika suddenly pinched my nipples very hard, eliciting a high-pitched squeak and moan from me. "See? Your moans will sound so good when you have a man fucking your ass. Your body hair has also been laser removed so there will be no need to ever mess with Nair or razors. Together with your new hormones, your skin is so silky smooth and you'll absolutely drive men wide as you slide up and down their cocks. Then of course, we did minor alterations to your body so that even if you did put on weight, the weight would go straight to your hips and ass instead of your waist so you can maintain your nice, slender hourglass figure."

"Finally, we put tiny microchips under your skin so that we will always know where exactly you are and will also sound an alarm if you were to leave the geofenced area. It replaces your shock collar, which I think you've outgrown already and allows you a bit more autonomy back in the real world."

I immediately felt light headed from all of this information. The room began to spin and I stumbled backwards, falling onto the bed. This was too much for me to handle and the my world went black.

-----

When I awake again, I was arranged neatly in bed, under the covers. I sat up in bed, running my hands over my body to check whether it was all a dream, but it wasn't. I was living a nightmare. I slowly got out of bed and looked into the mirror. It was uncanny how perfect everything looked. How I looked. From the my new perfectly proportioned and perky set of tits to the realistic looking faux pussy, I tentatively reached between my legs to feel for my clitty head and a pleasurable jolt of sensation shot through me as my finger brushed across it. I bent over and looked into the mirror and it was so shocking that I actually looked female even naked and bent over.

I had the urge to pee and went to the bathroom, sitting down automatically to pee. I didn't fully appreciate the humiliation that my new faux pussy would cause. I had been used to sitting to pee for a long time now, on account of the chastity cage that Mistress Erika had kept me in but now, it wasn't an external device that forced me to pee sitting down but my body itself. Previously when I peed, I would sit down, lean forward, spread my legs and manually push down my chastised clitty to pee into the bowl to avoid wetting the seat. But now, even this manual act with my hand was no longer necessary. In fact, I could just as easily pee with my legs closed, and as my pee hit the water, I felt the shame of what I had been forced to become. As I sat there, I looked at and caressed my legs. It felt strange to have skin this soft and smooth to touch, and knowing that I never needed to defoliate them again. Once done peeing, I instinctively reached for a piece of toilet paper and wiped my faux vagina clean, silently yelling at myself for doing so and realising that the only part that I needed to wipe was my clitty head.

I flushed and washed my hands, looking at my own face in the mirror that was unrecognisable. It looked so feminine and my lips were certainly a very feature of it. I previously had wiry thin lips but they now looked so plump, luscious and ready for action without looked disproportional from my face. I suspected they also did some alterations to my face to make it more feminine but I wasn't sure what it was. I heard the door open and I quickly exited the bathroom to see who stood between me and my freedom.

-----

Mistress Charlotte stood there with Mistress Erika. Mistress Charlotte looked as stunning as she did the last time I saw her. Today, she was dressed casually, wearing a cute black scoop neck sleeveless tank top, a figure hugging pair of faded jeans, and white sneakers. Mistress Erika wore a familiar sleeveless black leather bustier bodysuit, thigh-high stockings and heels.

"Hello again, Daniel," Mistress Charlotte smirked as she twirled a familiar looking riding crop in her hands and surveyed me up and down. "You've changed so much since I've last seen you and I must say, you look a lot more attractive now. Erika has done such a great job that you turned out a lot better than I thought you would. I mean, wow. Even naked, you look all female. Now, come here and kiss my boots. Make sure you also thank Erika for the amazing work she's done on you."

Stunned and humiliated at the encounter, I responded naturally to Mistress Charlotte's command, immediately kneeling and kissing her boots. "Thank you Mistress Charlotte," I said in my new high-pitched girl voice. "And thank you Mistress Erika for the amazing work you've done on me."

"What work?" barked Mistress Charlotte. "Be specific. Don't make me use my crop on your pathetic ass. Though, your voice sounds perfect. The doctor really outdid himself."

Knowing that Mistress Charlotte wanted me to debase and humiliate myself, I forced myself to look up at them and smile. "Thank you Mistress Charlotte and Mistress Erika for training and transforming me into a submissive little sissy," I said in the most bimbo manner I could manage. "You've shown me the error of my ways and I'm happy to serve you on whatever way you wish."

Charlotte and Erika laughed. "Let's get you dressed. We're going for a ride," said Mistress Erika as she handed me various articles of clothing from the wardrobe. I put on a pair of crotchless thong panties that had a little line of white pearls down the middle and barely covered my ownership tattoo or my tramp stamp, with a matching strapless bra that had pushed up my breasts. Then Mistress Erika tossed me a black mini tube dress to put on. I sneezed my new body into it and looked into the mirror. The dress clung to my body's new curves, accentuating it and looking at my reflection in the mirror, I certainty looked like any boy's wet dream.

I felt very naked at this realisation and tried to pull my tube up as high as I could to hide my cleavage but the length of the dress forced me to choose to either cover my tits or my ass, but not both. In the end, I was forced to compromise and cover a bit of both, which did nothing to detract from the sex appeal I now oozed. If I were in a club, I knew that I would definitely have men pawing and groping me, especially because my garter tattoo on my thigh and my collarbone tattoo were on display.

Rolling on a pair of black sheer stockings, I slid my feet into a pair of black heels and went over to the vanity to put on my make up and do my hair as directed by Mistress Erika. Once done, Mistress Charlotte came back into the room and tossed me my purse. I opened it and in it, I saw my new ID, an iPhone 12 mini, a small bottle of lube, a sanitary pad, and a compact mirror. I picked up my ID card and saw my new face on it. I don't recall ever posing for a photo so I assumed that they must have taken it when I was being sedated. My heart dropped when I saw the same on the card. It read: Bambi Rhyder Allcocks. They had changed my legal name. My heart dropped further when I saw the gender on the card was female. They had also changed my gender legally too! I really was stuck as Bambi, owned by Charlotte.

12