Making Slime With Mommy Pt. 05

Story Info
A mother and son finally fulfill their fantasies...
2k words
4.6
18.5k
30
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
natwonder
natwonder
115 Followers

A slimy Fantasy Fulfilled

My black heels click-clacked on the wooden staircase as I descended them in anticipation. I was wearing my favorite navy-blue dress and had styled my makeup and bouncy, shiny hair to perfection.

I looked and felt like a million dollars.

The last time I looked so pretty was when I had dressed up for my university's grant research fundraiser last year, and all I did that night was brush elbows with a few millionaire bigwigs who had a passion for history.

Tonight though.

Oh Gods. Oh fuck.

Tonight I was going to get facialed! I was going to let my son jack off onto my face, and I was going to wear his cum like a trophy.

My heels continued to click as I entered the kitchen.

"Wow!" said my son, as I entered the room.

"Your momma brushes up nicely, huh?" I posed a little awkwardly, letting him admire me. I looked him up and down too. "So do you."

He flushed.

I walked right up to him and put the little wicker basket I was carrying on the counter next to him. A simple baby-blue bow was tied to the handle and it contained a freshly washed and folded hand towel from my bathroom, a transparent glass bottle filled with a blend of ylang ylang, jasmine and coconut oils, and a tiny hand-written card that said "I love you".

My son gasped audibly.

I licked my lips, let him study the gift basket and slowly pulled my phone out of my dress pocket. My hands trembled as I set it down on the marble counter.

"So, tomorrow huh?" I blushed, "You'll be off to Italy and I'll be here. Alone." I rubbed his arm gently.

"Uh huh," he mumbled, studying the gift basket.

He scratched his neck.

"I'll be here. You'll be there. We aren't going to see each other for a long time. You have nothing to worry about." I squeezed the shy-guy's arm in reassurance. I sounded and looked confident, but It took every fiber of my being to keep from shaking. We had discussed the time and the place and we were both here. My heart was pounding, my panties were absolutely drenched. "If you are unsure, then no pressure. If you changed-"

"No." He interrupted by grabbing my elbow. "I. I want to."

He was quaking. Shivering almost uncontrollably.

"Good." I swallowed. "Me too." I touched the hand squeezing my elbow and asked "You've been a good boy, right? You saved yourself?"

He nodded his head.

"That's my good boy."

I grabbed the bottle of oil, unscrewed the lid and handed it over.

"Then I guess we'll finish this where it all started, hmmm? Show me your very special, slimy recipe."

I knelt down, and flicked my hair behind my shoulders.

His tight pants and underwear kept his dick contained for the moment. He was hard, but not fully erect.

I looked up at him like a wounded puppy and motioned for him to open his zipper.

"Show mommy."

He shimmied his skinny jeans down to his ankles and then his tight underwear followed, revealing a throbbing beautiful cock. It was veiny, large and was gently rising to full length. It was gloriously defined with a flared tip, already moist with pre-cum. His balls stuck to his dewey body, and he tugged them free. They were tight with cum, and if he was true to his word, there would be a week's worth of saved up jizz brewing in those swollen testicles.

"That's my good, good boy..." I couldn't pull my eyes away from his cyclopian member. It was now fully and completely engorged. I licked my lips and breathed in his aroma. The smell of the oil blend I had made for this occasion filled the room.

"Oh god." He said "I don't think I can do this."

"Yes baby, you can."

"No I mean, oh god, I don't think I'll last more than 5 seconds. I've imagined this so many times."

"Don't worry," I reassured, "Go slow or fast, whatever you need. Just be mommy's pump, pump, pumpkin-" I tapped the hand holding the oil, and it dribbled out onto his cock.

"Oh fuck." He groaned and slathered his meat then began pumping himself slowly.

"That's it baby boy. Pump for mommy. Pump. Pump. Pump-" I almost came just looking at my man-boy working his hand up and down his rock hard shaft. Each movement and squelching sound brought me dangerously close to climax.

"Faster," I begged. "yessssssssss."

He began pumping with all his might, making beautiful schlick-schlock sounds with each stroke. The creamy lubrication of precum and essential oils were frothing at the front and back of his tightly clenched fist, squishing out from between his fingers. spattering onto my face.

"That's it pumpkin." I encouraged, scooting closer on my knees, lifting my ass off my calves so that my face was close to his cock.

He accidentally brushed the tip of my nose as he pumped closer and closer to my pleading, desperate face, and made tiny slapping sounds that joined with his schliking, breathing and whimpering.

"That's it." I pled.

He was on his tippy toes now, and his thighs quivered as he towered over me pumping and shaking. He closed his eyes, and one arm locked straight, as he pressed into the kitchen counter for purchase.

"Look at me." I said. "You're almost there. Don't stop."

He looked me in the eyes, and nodded.

"Mom. mamma, Hamumuma, ahummumma, ah hum mum muma" A long string of drool dangled from his lips and it twirled around and around as he whimpered my name.

I could see into his very soul.

"Tell me when you're gonna cum. Tell mommy when you're gonna cum. Don't hold back."

He arched over me like a gargoyle, his haunted, yearning face directly above mine, drooling down on me with the most pleading, wanton abandonment I have ever seen on a man.

"Uh huh," He stroked himself vigorously. "uh huh..."

"Say it, say it." I pled, "Tell momma, tell momma when-"

"Oh mom!" he interrupted, "Oh god, I'm gunna cum. I'm gunnacum. I'm gunna cum all over your face-" His moans were musical. magical.

He pushed into the counter and reached for the back of my head with his free hand.

I quickly flicked my hair, and arched it up in anticipation just as he snatched a clump of it in a tight fist.

"Yes. Do it. Do it pumpkin. Do it now." I licked my lips one last time, and opened my mouth.

"It's coming. It'ssss cuuming, oh god I'm cummm. um. Um. mmmum. Uualghhhh-"

A sudden bolt of jizz streaked through the air as if Zeus himself had hurled lightning toward me. It hit me with a charged impact that forced my face to scrunch up tight. I yelped, and my entire neck and body jerked. My hands flew up unexpectedly in reaction.

"Ghuuuuuunnnhhh!" he wailed, yanking my head back.

I quickly unclenched my face and presented it toward him while simultaneously grabbing his ass cheeks.

"Yaaaaaasssssssssssss-" I moaned as his next blast hurled toward me in slow motion.

A brilliant pearl sized comet with a glorious long tail fell from heaven with grace. It landed directly in the part of my hair with a weighty warm splash, covered my entire face, and neck.

"Oh." I sputtered, and blinked, flinching again at the warm and wet sensation. He steadied my wildly moving head as he erupted three, four or five more times into my face.

The blasts came quickly now, but with his steadying grip I took each one in stride, and gently angled my face for maximum coverage.

I dug my nails into his clenching buttocks as he pumped himself and his epic orgasm to absolute completion, emptying his entire soul onto my face. His chaotically swinging member made contact with me a few times, making a slapping sound upon each impact.

He grunted and shook for what seemed like minutes, and only when he was completely sated did he let go of my hair.

I released his ass, and he fumbled backwards. His sneakers squeaked and he stood raggedly in admiration of his triumphant work.

There was silence.

Only our heavy breaths.

"Holy. Fucking. Christ. Pumpkin." I moaned each word as a long breathy sentence.

For the first time in my adult life every sense in my quivering body felt fully awakened.

The salty-sweet flavor of his hot semen was potent. I could literally taste the vitality in the tangy blasts that had made their way onto my tongue and down my throat. I licked the corner of my mouth. Both of my eyes were glued shut by heavy puddles of ardent spunk, and I struggled to open them. One eye seemed intent on staying closed, and since I dared not disturb the masterpiece I was certain had been painted, I carefully opened a single eye and tracked my vision to the artist.

He was slowly wiping the drool from his chin, still gently fondling his bright red dick. He wore a massive, prideful grin that told me almost everything I needed to know.

Almost everything.

"Did you slime your mommy good?" I asked, I fumbled around on the countertop with my hand in search of my phone. "I can't see a thing," I giggled, "That felt like a hurricane!"

"I. I can't even-". He mumbled.

"Grab my phone sweetie." I said.

"What? Oh my god mom."

"Hurry! I want to take a cum selfie, while it's still thick."

He snatched my phone off of the counter and handed it to me, but I was so fully covered in jizz that Face ID couldn't recognize me.

"Christ sweetie!" I shoved the phone back. "Unlock it for me. My pin is your birthday."

He quickly unlocked the phone.

I snatched it back and turned on the camera, then snapped picture after picture while scrutinizing every glorious detail.

To say I was satisfied would be meaningless.

I had been gilded in my son's pearlescent idolatry and I looked like an angel. A monster. A god-damned goddess. I felt more radiant than Rhea and more celestial than Cybebe - mothers of all the gods. My cum-covered face held immense power, and each incestous rope of thick white cum that slid downward spoke of my omnipotent presence.

Blasts of his cum tracked into my hair, and dribbled from my chin onto my dress, glittering it in beautiful beads and splatters of white. A glob of ejaculate even dangled from my earlobe, swinging like a delicate earring until it broke free. The bridge of my nose and closed eye were nearly obliterated from view, obscured in deep milky white pools that slowly slid down my cheeks and into my mouth.

And though I was the focus of my son's beautiful agony, I was not the only recipient. The kitchen floor was slick from little squirts that had ricocheted or missed their mark. A sticky wad had been smeared across the counter top - assumably from when I searched for my phone. And finally, a sizable blast had hit a magnet on the refrigerator behind me that read "Domestic Goddess". THe fridge was still decorated with pictures of my son and I making slime when he was younger.

I made sure to capture the wreckage around me. The sheer devastation of the room reminded me of all the times we had gotten messy together, having fun, bonding and building memories.

I reversed the camera, and switched to video.

"And here is the little slime enthusiast himself," I began.

My son flinched in embarrassment.

"So my widdle mischief maker. Is this your mess on mommy-wommy's face?" I baby talked every single word. "Did you finally make the biggest sticky-wicky, goopey-woopy, yummy-cummy batch of slime you always wanted?" I played with a little string hanging from my chin.

"Mom! He held his underwear up to his face, grabbed the towel from the gift basket and bolted out of the kitchen. His rock hard cock swung wildly as he ran away.

I smiled. My boy had done good. He had done real, real good. But now it was my turn. I wanted to make my own unique blend of creamy, slippery slime.

I put the phone down, slid my hand under my dress, opened my legs and rubbed my dripping wet pussy until I came.

natwonder
natwonder
115 Followers