Making the Best Of It

Story Info
Husband and wife solve their problem.
1.6k words
3.77
44k
30
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,614 Followers

A bit different than what I usually post I the LW section. No burning bitches or bastards in this one. It's just a loving husband and loving wife who work together to overcome an issue. I know that the comments will be filled with hate. Bring on all the 'Wimp", 'Cuck', and other derogatory names. You've been warned that it isn't a BTB in the least. If you don't like that, don't read it. FYI, I don't consider this a cuck story. It's not a cheating story either. It is just a loving couple that work together, and they are both happy and satisfied in the end.

FYI, not a lot of sex in this one. A little at the end, but not really very descriptive. Not much character development either. It was just something that popped in my head.

"Honey, we need to talk." My gorgeous wife of the last 24-years said.

I know what you all are thinking here. She was either going to tell me that she found someone else and was leaving, or she was going to take a lover and I had to just shut up and go with the flow. Neither of those two things were going to happen. I knew my wife. She loved me just as much as I loved her. We had one bad patch about 15-years ago. No, neither of us cheated. It was simply a lack of communication that caused both of us to form a couple incorrect assumptions. We went to counseling and figured out what the issues were. We became stronger than ever. Since then, we have kept up our communication. We had no secrets from each other. In this case, I knew what she wanted to talk about. We had discussed the issue before, but had never been able to come up with a solution that we thought would work. I sat down at the table where she had set a beer for me. She was drinking a glass of red wine.

"I'm sure that you know what I want to discuss. As I have told you countless times before, I love you exclusively. It is only you that has every bit of my love. I also do not blame you in the least for this problem. I fully understand that you have no control over it, and you would fix it if you could."

"Yes. I know. I also love you with all my heart and soul. I am trying to do my best. It breaks my heart that I am not able to overcome this issue. Not just for myself, but I know how much it is hurting you. I would do anything to not hurt you."

"I know that, sweetheart. I want to talk today because I would like to run something by you. I have a couple ideas, but it is important to me that you are comfortable with whatever solution we may come up with. If you don't fully agree to anything we talk about, we will simply look for other solutions. Also, we have several options here, so I'm hoping you can accept one of them. I really need your input on these. Whatever we decide, you also need to be satisfied with it."

"OK. I will keep an open mind."

"Thank you. As I said, I in no way blame you for this problem. It isn't your fault that you have to take those medications. High blood pressure and high cholesterol run in your family. I know it is the medications that are causing your ED. Unfortunately, you can't simply stop taking your meds. Also, your doctor has told you that taking any of those blue pills will increase your blood pressure and are thus unsafe. I do love what you do to me with your tongue and fingers, but I really miss not having a cock inside me."

"I know, Sweetheart, but I just feel so humiliated trying to wear that strap-on. It just reinforces in my mind that I am less of the man that I was."

"I know that, and I understand your feelings. I appreciate that you try, but I can tell that it bothers you when we make love with it. It just isn't as satisfying because we both know that you hate it. Even using regular dildos isn't as good. I miss the coupling that happens. I miss the feeling of a body pressing into me. You know that I would never disrespect you by having sex with another man. Even if you somehow allowed it, which I know that you would never really accept. I simply wouldn't do that to you. Me having sex with any other man is simply not going to happen."

"I know that. That leads us right back to where we are. What is your idea?"

"Well, there are a couple possibilities, depending on what your thoughts are. First off, did you notice that I said that I would never even consider having sex with another MAN?"

It suddenly became clear to me just what this talk was going to be about.

"Oh."

"Yes. I would like to discuss the possibility of having another woman. Before you get upset, I would like to discuss possible scenarios."

"OK. I suppose that it isn't like you having sex with another man and cuckolding me. To be truthful, I have always gotten aroused by two women having sex."

"Yes, that is the number one fantasy among men." She chuckled. "Now, obviously, I could simply go out and meet up with her. Her would kind of depend on what scenario we would go with. In this scenario, there are a couple more women that I could pick from. I would meet her somewhere other than here and have sex with her. Obviously, she would be wearing a strap-on. I would make sure that it would be no bigger than your fully erect cock was. It would be up to you as to whether or not you wanted to know when and where. It would also be up to you if you wanted me to tell you about it when I got back. We can either pretend that it isn't happening, do a full-on full disclosure with all the detail, or somewhere in between. You would not be involved or even witnessing it.

"The second scenario would limit the possible partners, because it would involve being here while you are also here. It would be up to you if you wanted to watch or not. We would have to have the other woman agree to that as well. Some of the women will not agree, so we could not use them.

"The third scenario is having you involved. You would be fully involved as far as you wish. True, she would be fucking me with the strap-on, but you could use your hands and mouth on both of us. We would also both play with you. Even though you can't get an erection anymore, you can still ejaculate from your flaccid cock with enough stimulation. True, it is only a little dribble, but I know it is still very pleasurable for you.

"So, those are the three possible scenarios that I have come up with. We can do any one of them, or all of them. We can mix and match depending on what we feel like doing. Keep in mind that having you involved limits the potential women to those that are willing to have you involved." She finished.

"Interesting ideas. I'm just curious, have you given any thoughts to who the other woman might be?"

"Of course. You know my friends from college. I told you when you asked me to marry you that we all experimented in college. Yes, we all enjoyed it. In fact, Vicki and Beth both became full lesbians. Joan and Selina are both bisexual and have permission from their husbands to fool around with each other occasionally. Bonny and Cinthia are divorced, but either one would probably be willing to have you join us. Hell, we could probably get both of them together. Also, back in college they were both pretty adept at using their strap-ons."

"While I love you and want to make you happy, this is something I really need to think about. Have you discussed this with any of them yet?"

"Well, not exactly. I have mentioned to them during our Girls Night Out that we've been having a few problems in the bedroom. All six of them have mentioned that they wouldn't be averse to the idea of helping me out."

"OHMYGOD! YOUR WIFE WASN'T LYING ABOUT YOUR MAGIC TONGUE AND FINGERS!" Cinthia screamed out as her orgasm crashed over her.

Yes, I thought about my wife's proposal -- for about three nanoseconds. As I was bringing her to a second orgasm, my wife was crying out in bliss as Bonny was fucking her doggie style with her strap-on dildo. We had been going at it for an hour now, and I had already brought Bonny to a couple of orgasms while Cinthia was fucking my wife. Of course, I had agreed. Even though my dick didn't really work, I still had the pleasure of watching my beautiful wife with another beautiful woman. As an added bonus, I also got to play with two other beautiful women. Yes, I even let Kayla, my wife, have one night out with one of her other friends. Of course, I did insist on her telling me every detail as she massaged my flaccid dick and brought me to an orgasm.

A lot of guys would be too embarrassed to try to be with a woman that wasn't their wife knowing that they couldn't get an erection. I admit that I was very hesitant at first, but all three women were very understanding and showed me nothing but love and support. They never mocked me. They would all three work together on me to get me off. Kayla was much happier now. We made a compromise that we both could enjoy. It works for us.

GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,614 Followers