Making the Rent Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuuuck..." whined Stacey as she lay on her back, the sex toy in her butt still stubbornly droning and making her buck like one of the horses on her Ohio homestead. "Are you guys ever gonna get tired of reading about me getting nailed? And Indiana, for fuck's sake! How hard is it to remember? I'm from Indiana!"

"I don't know who you keep talking to," replied Frank, pulling her white tank top off, "and I don't care where you come from. All I know is I'll never get tired of nailing smoking hotties who don't pay the rent!"

With that, he lifted Stacey's long legs into a V, draping her shapely calves over his biceps as he prepared to mount her yet again. She arched up her back and crossed her arms across her flat belly, allowing her huge, heaving breasts (yes, heaving) to surge upward at Frank. Her little nipples were hard as pebbles with arousal, and her smooth skin was lightly coated in a sheen of fragrant sweat. She looked up at him, those big blue eyes pleading for respite but already knowing there would be none.

"Nice Brazilian, honey," teased Frank, having finally noticed the flaxen landing strip that was cheekily alluded to earlier.

The blonde bombshell bit her lip in embarrassment. Frank slowly but firmly inserted his throbbing rod into her tight, quivering pussy. She gripped the covers and writhed about, struggling in vain as he got balls-deep inside her. Stacey opened her mouth to say something, but no words came out. No complaints, no pointless arguments, no smartass retorts—just a soft, submissive moan.

So Frank banged Stacey's brains out. She breathed in short, rhythmic pants, her big breasts swaying up and down in mesmerizing fashion, as he mercilessly punished her poor pussy. She had nothing left now: not money, not clothes, and certainly not pride. She thought she could outwit the narrator and cheat her readers; but now here she lay, three orgasms later: on her bed, with her dildo up her ass, and spreading her thighs for a mustachioed creep. Our heroine had gotten quite the sexual comeuppance.

"Oh yeah," growled Frank. "Take it, you bitch... take it like a good little slut. I'm gonna fuck that rent right outta you!"

He was pounding Stacey like a jackhammer now, grunting like a savage. Frightened by his primal aggression, she clasped her hands on his sweaty chest, trying to hold him back. But he was too strong, and he easily pinned her wrists above her head with one hand. Slowing down, he sucked hungrily on her tits as if they were the sweetest fruits, startling her with a bite on each nipple. She gazed wide-eyed at him and gasped as he licked her face. He began to speed up his thrusts again. Soon, to her disbelief, she felt the urge to cum again.

Stacey squeezed her thighs tightly around Frank's waist and shut her eyes as he fucked her faster and faster, and her soft, docile sighs gradually loudened into high-pitched, pornographic moans. His balls slapped against the base of her vibrating dildo, seeming to drive it further up her ass. As her ecstasy mounted, Stacey ground her hips against Frank and shook her tits at him as if she were a cheap stripper trying to earn a buck.

"Yes, yes, yes! Do it to me, daddy!" she begged breathlessly, nearing her own climax. "Do it to me hard! Harder, daddy!"

"Ohhh, that's it, baby," murmured Frank, turned on by Stacey's consummate whoredom. "I'm gonna cum, baby! I'm gonna cum..." he announced as he abruptly withdrew from her pussy, "all over your pretty face!"

Stacey suddenly opened her eyes. She was blossoming into what she thought was her fourth orgasm when she realized that she had actually been sailing face-first across a very male-oriented finish line. She watched in frustration as Frank withdrew and straddled her belly, furiously beating off as her own sexual release slipped away. She sat up, mouth open in protest, but was sternly shoved back down. He wagged a finger warningly at her, and like the obedient erotic pet she had become, she immediately assumed a more receptive position: arms propped up on elbows, back arched, breasts forward.

The facial money shot: Our heroine loathed this favorite trope of hardcore porn, but she sighed, knowing it was the inevitable finale to the story. She made no conceited complaint about her final humiliation; she simply shrugged her shoulders.

"We all know how this is gonna end, so might as well just accept it," said Stacey as she opened her mouth, extending her tongue like an experienced whore.

Frank grunted like a beast as he came. A monstrous torrent of semen issued from his cock, arcing powerfully through the air and hitting Stacey squarely on the nose. She flinched and shut her eyes as the milky fluid splashed spectacularly over her face. A second spurt came moments later, nearly as large as the first, and splattered against her outstretched tongue, slinging pearly droplets in every direction. A third fell short and landed erratically in a serpentine pattern on her chest. Frank drew closer, groaning, as he delivered the final volumes of creamy cum into her mouth.

Stacey recoiled as she spat the sticky stuff onto her chest, and it trickled down the valley between her breasts to her abdomen, where it pooled in her belly button. She looked utterly filthy: thick ropes of male fluid hanging off her chin, glued to her nose and eyelids, and congealing in her hair. She sat up, panting breathlessly, as Frank admired his handiwork. Put away wet, indeed.

"I need a shower," announced Stacey, disgustedly wiping cum from her eyelashes. "I hope all you pigs enjoyed jacking off to this! Fucking men and your facials..."

"You ladies always act afterwards like you didn't want it," chuckled Frank, watching the bodacious blonde wincingly extract her sex toy, still faithfully droning on, from her rear end. "But don't you worry now. Daddy's very satisfied with his sexy little slut. Consider your rent paid for the month."

Stacey already knew that, and so did just about everyone else in the complex. And that is the story of how our fair heroine ended up making the rent by whoring herself out to the apartment manager; of how she offered a check, but eventually gave up her body; of how she started out trying to dodge a payment, but in the end could not even dodge a cumshot; of how—

"Okay, this is all very flattering," said Stacey, full of sarcasm, "but I actually do need to take a shower, so if you're done being an asshole, could we wrap up this godawful story already?"

And so she lived happily ever after... or at least until the next month.

THE END

"Look, I don't know who the fuck decided to write me into that filthy smut," ranted Stacey as she opened the door for Frank, "but it's over now, thank God. And next time, you're gonna take the money—if I hear any more dumb shit about bouncing checks, I'm gonna report you to the authorities. Ugh, that fucking mustache..."

Stacey stood before Frank, hands planted angrily on hips, waiting for him to get out so she could finally clean up. She was still topless and covered in cum, but she had put her emerald-green thong back on. Frank smiled, amused by Stacey's renewed determination not to be a sex object in a questionable work of erotica.

"Hey now, don't get all hot and bothered so soon, honey," he reassured. "Daddy'll be back soon, and he's willing to accept another ride as payment. And who knows, he might even bring along that plumber you keep bitching about to help clean your pipes!"

Our heroine in a repeat performance? More logic-defying porn tropes crammed into a laughable plot? A blonde beauty relearning her lesson at the mercy of not one, but two horny men? It sounded like intriguing material, but best saved for another story. Stacey's eyes grew wide.

"What? Oh no, don't you fucking dare put me in a sequel!"

12