Making the Scene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,855 Followers

In one hour, I took Paula through Stacey's body shop. I dyed her hair, made up her face, dressed her up in the tightest, sluttiest clothes I owned and I do own some of the best and on Paula they were even tighter. I even gave her a pair of large fake eyebrows and I teased and spiked her newly brown with platinum streaked hair. No panties or bra of course.

She blushed looking at the results in the mirror, standing there with her mouth agape in stunned silence. I stood behind her running smoothing the fabric of the tight dress over her curves. "Oh that look is perfect Paula, you must remember to use it later tonight."

Paula complained all the way to my house. "Please Stacey, I can't believe I let you talk me into this. I can't even walk. Can I at least wear some real shoes?" Blah Blah Blah.

I pulled the car over. "Get out," I demanded.

"What?"

"Either shut up or get out. I bet my other guest will be glad to spend some time with me."

"Please Paula, don't make me get out. I'm sorry for complaining . . . it's just that these clothes - the way I look. I don't like them."

Bitch. I wrestled with her. I knew she was stronger, but in the end she sat in the passenger seat panting, legs spread wide and breasts exposed.

"Goddamn liar, look at you." I pointed the obvious state of her arousal. "You're lovin' this shit so sit back and act like it bitch."

She blushed deeply, lifted the top of her dress to cover her exposed breasts. She started to close her legs.

"Leave them open."

"What?"

"I said leave them open. Next time you get uppity, just look down."

"Please, I won't be uppity. Oh God, what if someone sees?"

I ignored her. She pouted and steamed, but obeyed perfectly. As a matter of fact, she was even more aroused by the time we pulled into my driveway.

We got out of my car and went inside. We both had a drink while we waited. She looked like she needed one. After about fifteen minutes the doorbell rand, startling Paula and causing her to spill some of her drink.

"I'll get that." I got up and answered the door. Outside, Jim stood with his hands in his pockets shifting uneasily from side to side. "Come on in Jim. We've been expecting you."

"We?"

"Yes, we."

"I thought you said that. . ." Jim threw a helpless look at Paula. "You know."

"What did I say, Jim?"

"You said to come to your house and you would-" He blushed profusely almost unable to continue. How precious.

"Would what? Do I have to pull it out of you?"

"Give me a blowjob"

"No, Jim. I said you would get a blowjob, but I won't be giving it though. My friend will." I let him inside and pointed to Paula, who sat there eyes wide and face a ghastly white, her poor eyes looking like a deer caught in the headlights.

"Wow," Jim said in awe, which quickly turned to disbelief as he recognized her. "P-P-Paula?"

"Stacey, I can't believe you would-would-he-he works with me!" she stammered indignantly.

I walked over behind Paula and rubbed her shoulders to sooth her. "Come on Paula, he isn't going to tell anyone. Are you Jim? No, he isn't going to blow his chance at losing his virginity."

"I-I-I am not a virgin," stammered Jim.

"Give me a fucking break. Have a seat, will you? You're making me nervous."

Jim sat down. I went over and turned on some music. I returned with my video camera. "Okay, let's do this."

Jim freaked at the sight of my camera. "You didn't say nothin' about no camera."

"No, but I didn't *not* say there was going to be a camera either. Look, I'm going to tape this and I'm going to watch it later, but I'm not going to share it with anyone else." I turned the camera on and mounted it on the tripod and faced it at him. "Now, you have a decision to make. Stay and get a guaranteed blowjob or leave. It's up to you."

Jim struggled mentally, but it didn't take him long to come to a decision. "I guess I'll stay."

"Stacey," Denise muttered timidly. "I need to talk to you privately."

I groaned in frustration. Doesn't anyone in this town like sex, but me? "Not you too Paula. Look, leave if you want to. I'm sure Jim would love to keep me company."

"Please," Paula whispered, beckoning me with a crooked finger.

I bent down so we could talk privately.

"Stacey, w-what do I do first?"

I forgot that the video I gave her to watch went straight to the action. "Just get up and give him a little dance like you did for me in the bathroom. This time just remove your dress, keep on your heels and stockings."

She was embarrassed of course, but she got up and moved her body to the music. She couldn't keep up with the beat, but she actually had some nice moves. It was obvious from the look in her eye that she was dancing for me and not for Jim. I wouldn't have had it any other way of course and she put a lot of time and effort into her slow strip tease, trying to delay her unavoidable fate.

"I think Jim is ready now Paula, why don't you help him pull his pants down."

She bent down, hands trembling as she unfastened Jim's pants and pulled his pants down. Unable to resist Paula's dangling fruits, Jim tried to help himself to one of her smooth white orbs. She jerked away at his touch, her face filled with fear.

"Did I say you could touch her?" I spat.

"N-no," Jim stuttered.

"You just sit there and do as you're told or you can get the fuck out of my house," I said. "Go on Paula. Get started."

Paula face winced with disgust as she held his hard cock in her hand. I almost laughed out loud. The poor bastard was probably going to end up with a complex by the time this was over.

"Paula, you don't look like you're enjoying yourself. Remember the girl in the video. Now, give me a pretty smile and lick those lips like you are hungry for it."

She handled his cock like it was a dangerous weapon. But, she put on a smile, licked her lips and kissed his hard dick. I stepped out of my panties while I watched her, slipping my hand up my skirt to pleasure myself.

Paula looked over at me. Instead of focusing on the cock, she focused on me. Her head bobbed up and down on his member as she began to get into it. I guess she was imagining it was me, and that wasn't what I wanted at all.

"Remember the tape Paula. Lick his balls." She went down and licked his hairy balls. The look in her eyes showed her disgust. There was no way she could imagine it was me now.

"Smile." I reminded her. "That's a girl. Now, slap the bottom of his cock against your tongue then I want to hear you gag on it. Oh yes, that is going to be a great shot, baby, but you're not playing with yourself. Now, I know how much you love holding Jim's big cock, but I want to see you playing with that pussy."

Her hand found its way to her wet denuded sex. It was red and a little razor burned from her shaving experience, but it was going to be great for the film. The only problem was, she wasn't doing it fast enough. I wanted her to really get into it.

"Faster," I said. She did it a little faster, but still not fast enough. I reached between her legs, grabbed her hand. "Faster, goddamn it." I ordered, showing her the proper way to do it.

"That's it. Don't forget to that cock. Remember your lessons."

She trailed a strand of saliva between his cock head and her tongue. I smiled. She had watched the video. Then she slapped the bottom of his cock against her tongue, before shoving it down her throat."

God, I was close to cumming. She was a natural. Paul was bucking his hips on her every downthrust. It wouldn't be long now. Hell, even Paula looked like she was well on her way to orgasm.

"Perfect. Just perfect Paula. Jim, hold her hair out of the way so I can get a good shot. That's good. Tell her how good it feels and talk dirty to her."

Jim caught me totally out of the blue, which doesn't happen often. You see, Jim, the mild mannered stock boy had the filthiest mouth you could imagine. He especially seemed to like the word cock. "Suck that cock you cocksucking whore. Eat it cock bitch. Oh, I love it..." There was much more, but I don't have the space for it here and this story isn't really about Jim anyway.

It's about me and Paula. Speaking of Paula, I moved in tight for a close up. The entire screen on the camera was filled with the image of her mouth bobbing up and down on Jim's cock, mascara running down from her fake eyelashes, and haunting eyes staring at me.

"Now, Paula, don't suck on it. Try not to touch the cock with your lips and go down on it until it hits the back of your throat."

She obeyed and Jim went crazy. The only problem was there was no way someone watching the video would know it was hitting the back of her throat.

"Say ahhh, come on baby make some noise for me slut."

Paula made noises from around Jim's cock. I could hear the effects of her choking slightly as it hit the back of her throat. Awesome.

I panned out and got a shot of Jim, cursing and moaning, calling her a cocksucker, and helping her bob up and down on his dick. I moved down catching Paula's two fingers thrusting in and out of her cunt.

"Use three fingers." I ordered. "That's it. Faster- faster-fuck yourself faster." Paula's ass trembled. She was going to cum.

"Oh, you dirty bitch. You're cumming aren't you? You're sucking a dick and cumming." Her cheeks sunk in as she inhaled his cock. "No, don't you dare let those lips touch it. Those lips and tongue are mine. Use your throat and keep playing with that pussy. Help her Jim."

The truth was; I didn't mind sharing her lips and tongue at all. I had something else in mind entirely.

Paula's eyes rolled back in her head as she trembled from her orgasm. She tried to scream, but it came out as a series of muffled gloms, as Jim fucked her face.

He grabbed her by the ears and announced that he was cumming. Paula was too oblivious to notice. That is until she felt the spunk discharge from his cock. Her eyes rolled back down and widened in shock at the first spurt. Now, this was the reason I wanted her lips not to touch his cock. I wanted this shot of her with cum dripping down her mouth as his cock thrust in her mouth.

"Don't you dare swallow or let it escape." I warned.

After Jim was finished, I pulled her mouth off of him. She was blushing furiously and black mascara ran down her cheeks.

"Open wide." I said.

Her eyes darted from me to Jim and gave me a helpless look. She opened her cum filled mouth for my inspection. I took my time getting a good shot of it with the camera.

I turned the camera off and turned to Jim. "We're done with you, Jimmy. Get out."

He hesitated. Wondering if I was serious, I guess. Maybe the sex had clouded his mind. "I said get the fuck out."

I turned back to Paula and licked the salty bitter tasting gunk off her lips. I felt her hands cup my ass and she pulled me close.

"Swallow it," I ordered.

Her eyes widened in terror. Her long fake eyelashes fluttered then closed as she swallowed. I turned to see Jim standing by the door staring. "Now, asshole."

He opened the door and quietly slipped out.

"Now where were we?" I popped the tape out of the camera, placed it into the VCR, and hit the rewind button. I stripped off my clothes and made my way to the sofa.

I spread my legs and beckoned Paula to kneel between them. She stumbled in her high heeled platform shoes and almost fell, but I caught her, helping her down to her knees.

"Suck my pussy bitch." She was ravenous. I guess nothing makes you appreciate what you like, as having to do something you don't like and yes, she really did give good tongue.

I hit play on the remote, settled in to watch the show, and began planning the sequel. To be continued . . .

If you enjoyed this work, take a moment to email the author. Your comments are their only payment. Pursuant to the Berne Convention, this work is copyright with all rights reserved by its author unless explicitly indicated.

Couture
Couture
3,855 Followers
12