Malaysian Magic

Story Info
Business becomes pleasure for a Malaysian beauty and a BBC.
3.8k words
4.46
4.9k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeremy had spent 4 years in Malaysia and was ready to go back home to the U.S. While he enjoyed his time there, there were many reasons to go home. He was glad for the time that he spent there, a successful business trip that was fruitful for him and his partner Aarifa. Aarifa was a stripper that owned her own club. She and Jeremy met online when he was looking to make offshore investments. Jeremy once asked why she continued to perform. She told him she was an exhibitionist by nature and loved the attention. Aarifa was well built. Five foot five with 34C breasts, a slim waist, pear shaped ass and legs for days. She had a beautiful caramel complexion that appealed to him. For her size, she had small, pretty feet, a fetish of his as well. Initially the arrangement was strictly business but that didn't last long. About 6 months into the arrangement, Aarifa asked if Jeremy found her attractive. His response was of course he did, but he didn't know if it was wise to mix business with pleasure because that had not worked out for him in the past.

He was reluctant to tell her why, but she kept pressing the issue until he finally acquiesced.

"I have different tastes than most men, Aarifa. I like women who don't set boundaries when it comes to sex. There are times when I might want you all to myself and times when I might want to share you with men and/or women. At times I just like to watch. I might want you to blow me and that be all there is, and there are times I might want just to eat your pussy and that be all. I need a woman that likes to be fucked in all her holes and not have a problem with that. And most importantly while I want a strong woman, she needs to know WHEN to be submissive. There is no question you are very beautiful and quite open. But I know what will make me happy and while some have accepted what I like for a period, over time, they've tried to change me and that just won't work for me."

Aarifa listened intently as he spoke and smiled inwardly. Had she finally found him? Was Jeremy the man she needed to fulfill her fantasies? His initial statement certainly made it seem a possibility, but the proof is in the pudding.

The club was closed, and customers and employees had long gone home. They were enjoying a drink while going over the receipts for the night. Aarifa stood in front of him while he sat at the desk and slowly began to strip.

"Lady what are you doing?"

"I'm finding out if you are the man I have been waiting for, Jeremy."

Once naked, she went and sat in his lap and kissed him deeply. As he expected, her kiss was sweet and her tongue talented. She looked him in his eyes.

"I need a man that will use me to my full potential, Jeremy. A man that knows what he wants and takes from me what he needs. I have always been attracted to black men. You move differently. A strong black man that loves me for who I am and can handle my appetites, can have ANYTHING he wants from me!"

"And what are your appetites, Aarifa?"

"Sexual contact, male or female. I could be a slut easily if I was not so picky. As it is, it is hard for me to find what I need here in Malaysia. That is why when we began to talk online, it was my hope you would want to meet and make the investment you did."

"And what is it that you need Aarifa?"

She kissed him again and put his hand on her pussy. She was soaking wet. He slid a finger inside then pulled it out and held it to her lips. She kissed it first then sucked his long finger deep and moaned.

Jeremy whispered in her ear this time, sucking on her earlobe.

"What does Aarifa need be happy?"

Aarifa moaned again. She was melting. He smelled so good! She could feel his hardness beneath her. It excited her even more.

"I need a man that can please me. A big black cock that can fill all my holes. I need sexual fulfillment from someone with enough imagination to keep me wanting more with no expectation of what more is. Someone that excites me with the unexpected. Can you do that, Jeremy?"

With that answer, he kissed her deeply and slid two fingers deep into her pussy. He pushed them in and up causing her to moan in his mouth.

"Mmmmmm"

He casually licked her neck and nibbled her shoulder. Pulling her long hair, he exposed more of her neck and began to rain kisses and licks on her.

"Oooh Jeremy, I need YOU!"

"Not yet my Sexy, we have to be sure."

With that he lifted her off his lap and onto the desk. Shoving the papers onto the floor, he laid her down, spread her legs and began to lick her asshole.

"Unnngh YESssss"

He reached his hands up and used his long fingers to pull on her nipples while his tongue began to probe her butthole. He licked in and wiggled it sending shivers through her. This was what she wanted, what she needed. He pulled her nipples harder to the point of almost hurting and she groaned.

"Yessss Jeremy, that's what I need!"

He pulled his tongue out, stood up and kissed her, forcing his tongue into her mouth. At the same time, he slid two fingers in her pussy and his thumb into her ass. Was Aarifa the one? He was determined to find out! He kissed her hard, forcing her to breathe through her nose while his fingers fucked her other two holes, determined to know how serious she was, he used his other hand to unbuckle his pants and free his rock-hard cock. Using her hair to turn her sideways on the desk so her face was positioned to suck him, he asked,

"Is this what you want? You want to suck black cock?"

Aarifa hissed,

Oh yes, that what I want!"

Jeremy put the head against her lips and commanded,

"Well suck it then, suck it right!"

Looking at his cock, she had only seen one this big in the videos she watched online. She had purchased a few black dildos and his rivaled the longest, thickest one she had. She had tried many times to deepthroat it but never completely accomplished the task. She licked the head and took a few inches into her mouth. Jeremy grabbed her head and pulled her forward.

"I didn't say tease me, I said suck it right!"

With that he began to feed her his cock. Her jaw began to adjust but he was getting closer to her gag reflex and for the first time she was afraid. He sensed this and held her head firmly.

"You said you wanted to be used by big black cock. To do that you are going to need to be able to swallow me. Relax your throat and breathe through you nose."

She heard him and was determined to try! Doing as he asked, when he felt her relax, he shoved his cock into her throat until his balls were resting against her chin. He held her tightly.

"My wife-whore will have to get used to this. Breathe Aarifa, you can take it!"

Her eyes watered. She had NEVER been throat fucked before! It was frightening but her pussy gushed, and she came! He pulled back quickly, and his cock left her mouth with a loud pop. Aarifa took a deep breath, trying to get as much air as possible in case he did it again. Instead, he spun her yet again and stood between her legs sliding into her pussy to the hilt. Using his arms to spread her wide. He pounded her with ten hard strokes and stopped. Aarifa's eyes were wide in amazement and her body shook in orgasmic pleasure.

"Oh Jeremy, what are you doing to me!"

Jeremy smiled. He lowered his head and kissed her gently. While he did, he started a slow teasing stroke. Aarifa wrapped her strong legs around him as he pumped her slowly. He kissed her mouth, her neck, her ears. Then without warning he began to pound her again! Ten more desk rocking pussy pleasing strokes! She wrapped her arms around his neck and howled.

"Fuuuck MEEE!

That is exactly what he did. He pounded her, he slowly stroked her. He ground and wiggled himself into her.

Jeremy! I'm coming again!!!

He stroked her through her orgasm until she began to calm down and eventually relax. He backed away from her and looked at her with satisfaction. Saying nothing, he backed away from her, removed his clothes and went sat on the couch, relaxed with legs spread. Meanwhile Aarifa was regaining her composure. Breathing heavily, she sat up, turned, and looked at him. What she saw made her smile as well. A beautiful black man! Not overly muscular but fit with a wonderful black cock! She stood up on shay legs and he motioned to her.

"Come here Aarifa. Come here and kneel between my legs."

Aarifa happily complied.

"Do you want to be MY woman?"

"Yes."

"Are you certain? Before you answer, I want you to understand what I am saying. If you ARE MINE, then your body is MINE. To please myself and you as much and how I choose. Is that what you want?

"Yes."

"Your heart is MINE. We will have many sexual escapades with many people, but you will love only me, and our children if we have any. Is that what you want?

"Yes."

"We must agree in our minds Aarifa. I want and need you to be strong minded but understanding as a man, I will lead. We will disagree but not fight. Compromise but not purposely hurt each other. I will not break your heart or your will, but I will be a man always deserving of respect. Can you accept that?

"Yes."

"So, tell me Aarifa, I need to hear you say the words. Do you want to be Jeremy's woman and do you want Jeremy to be your man. I will love you with everything I have but you must understand to keep me happy, which will keep us happy, this is what I need. Think about it before you answer, because once you do, there will be no turning back."

She looked at him and began to cry. Her heart swelled and she breathed heavily. This IS the type of man she wanted. When she envisioned the relationship she needed, a strong man was always at the center of it. A man that understood her physical needs are unconventional. Someone that would love her quirks, be accountable and hold her accountable.

"Yes, Jeremy, I want to be YOUR woman and I want you to be MY man. I want you to love me with everything you have. Use me as you need, give me your body, your heart. Push my limits and give me new experiences."

"Then come and let me teach you how to suck MY big black cock."

She leaned into him.

"Balls first. I want them licked until they are wet and shiny. Slowly at first using your whole tongue. I will tap you when I am satisfied, then you will suck them one at a time until I tap you again, understood?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"What do you want me to call you?"

"You are a strong woman who wants to submit to me. What do you want to call me when in submission?"

This made her pause and smile. She had assumed he would set that expectation. Making her do it added an unexpected layer of excitement to her submission.

"I would like to call you, Ayah."

"Ah, the Malaysian word for "Daddy", I like that! In return I will call you "Haiwan", the Malaysian word for "pet". Those will do when we are alone. Others may call by many names in those encounters. Now begin Haiwan."

Aarifa's heart was full. Eagerly she began to slowly lick his balls. They were large and she had no doubt they were full. Jeremy made her stop for a second, went to the desk and retrieved his drink and the bottle. Resuming his position, he gently placed his hand on her head and calmly instructed,

"Continue Haiwan."

She did so with pleasure! As she did, she inhaled his scent. Committing it to memory. This was to be HER MAN! She would know everything she could about him starting at this moment. She flattened her tongue and licked slowly, allowing her mouth to water so she could get them as wet and shiny as he wanted. For his part, he was happy she took to it so easily. Many he thought would, did not. Aarifa began to use the tip of her tongue which at this point was dripping as she salivated for him. She purred like a cat as she licked engrossed in what she was doing. It was exciting to know getting what she wanted could be so intoxicating. Jeremy sipped his drink and enjoyed this feeling. He could get used to this. While he could stay here much longer, there was more for them to learn about each other, so he tapped her.

She leaned back an looked up at him, mouth wet with drool.

"Time to suck my balls, my Haiwan."

Aariah took one ball into her mouth and sucked gently. Jeremy shivered. That was not lost on Aarifa, and she moaned squeezing her pussy. Jeremy sipped his drink and slowly stroked her hair.

"Yes, just like that!"

She continued pleasing him, eager for what was next. Her tongue danced on his ball as she sucked. Jeremy recognized she was skilled. As she moved to the next ball he reached down and rubbed her cheek.

"Is my Haiwan enjoying herself?

"So much, Ayah!"

"Does she want to taste black cock now?"

"She sure does, Ayah!"

"Okay, I'm not going to tell you what to do, show me what you've got!"

Aarifah moaned as she licked her way up his shaft slowly on the main vein. She dragged as much of the moisture from his balls with her as she went.

"MMM, Yes, I like that!" Jeremy said.

Emboldened, she licked up to the head and took it into her mouth. She remembered what he said the last time she did this and took as much cock in her mouth as she could holding it there until she began to drool down his shaft. He was so thick! His cock twitched in her mouth! Pulling back slowly she licked around the head before going back down, taking even more in her mouth this time. She paused again, letting the drool roll down again and begin to pool at the base of his cock. SHE WANTED TO SUCK IT ALL! She pulled up quickly and took a deep breath. Her nostrils flared and she sucked air in sharply before diving down again. She wanted to do it on her own, she didn't want him to shove it down her throat. He could do that later and she would love it! For now, she was on a mission! Jeremy watched intently. Would she be able to do it? This was one of many times he going to see how much she wanted to test her abilities. Aarifa's mind was made up. This time she would get it all. She pulled up until once again only the head was in her mouth. She did not lick around the head this time. She simply help it there until her drool had coated his cock liberally. Without hesitation, she plunged straight down quickly, not giving her gag reflect an opportunity to react. BALLS DEEP! She had it all!

"SHIIIIT!"

Jeremy's head went back, and he almost dropped his drink. This woman was HUNGRY! He loved it. He didn't need to force it, she wanted it, and she took it. Good. That meant he had someone willing to do the work. She rose up proudly, looked at him and winked before she plunged down again, balls deep. This time when she rose up, she leaned back and looked at him. They were both breathing hard.

"How big?"

"Just short of nine inches"

She smiled broadly.

"I want you to shoot your come down my throat and I will not stop until you do. Please grab my head and fuck my throat, Ayah!"

Jeremy didn't need to hear anymore. Putting his drink down, beckoned her to him and kissed her. The he put his hands on both sides of her head and positioned it over his cock. Aarifa took and deep breath and said,

"Please Ayah, feed me your cock!"

She opened wide and he began. Starting slowly, he worked her head up and down. Not balls deep but a good two thirds. Every few strokes he would force her balls deep and hold her there. She was becoming more adapt at breathing and he could feel her throat swallow sending ripples through his cock.

"That's it, Babygirl, work Daddy's cock."

Jeremy felt his balls start to bubble and kept one hand on the side of her head. With the other hand, he wrapped her long black hair around his fist and began to work her head up and down. Aarifa swore he was fucking her mouth like a pussy and she loved it! He didn't care if she could handle it, she wanted his jism and she was going to get it. Her pussy began to spasm. She was being used just as she requested, and her body was responding. Over and over Jeremy pounded her head down while pushing his hips up, effectively throat fucking her to his pleasure. If he only knew how much she was enjoying it!

"I'm going to pump my nut right into your fucking belly!"

Aarifa almost couldn't breathe. Orgasm rocked her body as Jeremy erupted. Rope after rope emptied into her. Jeremy began to twitch and moaned in a way he hadn't done in years. Her throat was heavenly!

"Take it you beautiful cocksucker! Every damn drop!"

His balls emptied and he released his grip on her head. He slumped back on the couch while Aarifa slowly came up his cock and once out of her mouth she began to kiss, lick, and worship the cock she now felt was truly hers. She stroked it, pulling upward making sure she indeed had milked every drop from him. At that point she made a note in her mind to make sure the next time she would taste his come.

"Whew, I don't know if I can teach you more than that, but it will be a pleasure to try."

With that Jeremy picked her up from her knees, sat her on his lap and they began to kiss. It was tender but passionate, a lover's kiss.

"Can you get hard again Ayah? I want to ride you?'

Jeremy laid her down on the couch and spread her legs. Kissing his way down her body, he began to lick the inside of her thighs, teasingly close to her pussy but not touching it. He blew on her clit, then slapped it with the palm of is hand. Not hard enough to hurt but hard enough to illicit a reaction. He did it again, blowing and slapping. She began to moan and spread her legs wider. She held her ankles herself, so he had hands free access to do whatever he liked. He blew and slapped again and slid two fingers into her and began to finger fuck her as part of his manipulation. He settled into a rhythm designed to keep her on edge but not let her come. He felt himself begin to harden as her moans were music to his ears. He slapped her clit a little harder this time and she begged,

"Ayah, please let me come..."

"No, Haiwan, you will come on my cock."

With that he licked her pussy lips before driving his tongue into her pussy.

"Please Ayah, I don't know how much more I can take!

Rising, Jeremy sat down on the couch positioning her above his cock facing him. He pulled her face into his and kissed her before whispering,

"Ride YOUR cock now."

Aarifa did just that. She rose above it and lowered herself slowly. Her intent was to imprint every inch on her memory. The head stretched her exquisitely and every inch after that was just pure pleasure. They moaned together as they began the first of many dances they would do. As she rose and fell, they moaned together. At this point everything was instinctual. The first real coupling needed to be memorable. It needed to seal their bond. They both knew it. The ride began slowly, with both focused on delivering pleasure. Once he was balls deep, Aarifa shuddered and squeezed him hard with her pussy. Jeremy felt that and smacked her ass.

"I like that Haiwan, do it again.

Aarifa rose slowly savoring the feeling and slid back down until he was balls deep again, again she squeezed hard, and he smacked her ass. They continued like this, and Aarifa moaned,

"Ayah, I am gong to come so hard on your cock!"

Squeezing hard, her pussy convulsed, and she came hard. She had no words, just moans and squeals as her body gave in to the pleasure.

"Yes, Haiwan, just like that. Enjoy your big black cock!"

Aarifa was not thinking at this point she was riding the orgasmic wave she desired. Jeremy grabbed both of her ass cheeks and slowly pumped her. He wasn't going to last much longer and wanted to flood her pussy with his seed. Taking a firm grasp he began to work her up and down at a pace he knew would get them off together. Her head went back, and her eyes rolled. Through the pleasure she heard him ask,

"Do you want my seed?"

She moaned. He asked again,

"Haiwan do you want my seed?"

"Yasssss, was all she could utter. He began to pound up not her.

12