Male Bisexuality in Jamaica

Story Info
Bisexual Jamaican man meets Italian lady.
3.7k words
3
3.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

"It's nice that movie theaters are reopening again," Clark Morrison said to his fiancée Elena Giovinazzi as they stepped out of the Star City Cinema in the City of Gatineau, Quebec. Just about every theater in the nearby City of Ottawa, Ontario, had been booked solid. Not even covid could slow down the MCU juggernaut, and audiences wanted to watch all three live-action Spiderman actors and their villains sharing the big screen. Spiderman No Way Home was everything Clark thought it would be, and so much more...

"Come on, babe, we all know even covid can't stop Spiderman," Elena said, laughing. Clark looked at her, this tall, dark-haired and curvy young woman who had come to mean so much to him. If someone told Clark a year ago that he would be engaged to someone like Elena, he would have laughed. It's funny how things work out sometime. Clasping Elena's hand in his, Clark gave her a peck on the lips and tried to remember where he'd parked his Rav4. Snow days in the Capital region of Canada are definitely no joke...

"Finally," Clark said, and he turned the key in the ignition, flashed Elena a confident wink and then they pulled out of the snowy parking lot. The drive back to Ottawa was short but sweet. Clark and Elena returned to their shared apartment in the Sandy Hill area, close to the University of Ottawa campus. Once there, Clark turned up the thermostat. A native of Kingston, Jamaica, Clark will never get used to the Canadian winter, even after spending several years in the province of Ontario.

"I'll warm you up," Elena said, slipping out of her jacket, and Clark, lying on the couch with his feet close to the space heater, smiled up at her. Elena sat on Clark's lap, and all thoughts of the winter vanished from his consciousness like ice in the sun. Clark stroked Elena's lovely face with one hand and caressed her round ass with the other. Elena grinned, then took off her sweatshirt. Clark's hands freed her breasts from her bra and caressed them. Elena felt Clark harden under her, and leaned forward.

"Hmm, nice and warm," Clark said after kissing Elena passionately. Just like that, the two of them began making love. Somehow, they went from the couch to the carpeted floor. Elena found herself on all fours, and Clark admired her curvy, golden-hued body, especially her thick ass. Elena grinned as Clark kissed her thick ass, and then went to work. The young woman arched her back as her lover grabbed her ass cheeks and ate her pussy from behind. For the two of them, the fun was just beginning.

"Hmm, go for it," Elena whispered, grinding her big ass against Clark's face. Clark relished the smell and taste of Elena as he ate her pussy like a hungry man. The voluptuous Italian dame was magically delicious and he savored every inch of her. They switched positions and Elena now lay on her back, rubbing her erect nipples as Clark buried his face in her crotch. Clark lives, eats and breathes pussy, and Elena likes those qualities in a man...

"I can't get enough of you," Clark said to Elena as he fingered her pussy and licked her ass. Elena moaned softly, loving what her lover was doing to her. Next, Elena got on top of Clark, who caressed her breasts and watched as she rolled a condom on his dick. Without further ado, Elena thrust Clark's dick into her pussy and began riding him. Clark rested his hands on Elena's hips and thrust into her. Elena groaned, loving the feel of Clark's big dick in her pussy. They melted into each other, fucking passionately.

After hours of nonstop sex, Clark and Elena sprawled on the bed, exhausted. It had been an eventful evening. Elena lay next to Clark, sound asleep and snoring quite heavily. Clark smiled in the dark, pleased with the way things were going in his life. In a few months, Clark and Elena would graduate from the University of Ottawa School of Law. Once they passed the bar exam, they would fulfill their dream of opening a joint law firm. Clark intended to marry Elena before the end of the year. When the feeling is right, why go against it?

Clark Morrison and Elena Giovinazzi met at a rather strange time, but fate did indeed bring them together. A year ago, Clark was dating a tall, curvy and dark-skinned young Jamaican woman named Monique Anglin, and he thought she was the one. While strongly attracted to his beloved Monique, Clark was somewhat bicurious, and was reluctant to share that part of himself with anyone. In Jamaican culture, if a man is anything other than heterosexual, he really should keep it to himself unless he wants to be physically harmed or even killed. When Clark finally worked up the courage to tell Monique Anglin about his other side, it didn't go well.

"Clark, you fucking batty man, get out of my face," Monique shouted angrily, and when Clark pleaded with her to understand, she slapped him for his efforts. Feeling humiliated and hurt, Clark walked out of the Vanier apartment which he and Monique shared. Clark hated himself in that moment. The young Jamaican man really wished he could take a magic pill and turn totally straight. When Clark reached out to the supposedly welcoming LGBT groups on campus, he found them to be full of oddballs and not all that friendly to someone like him.

As a six-foot-four, burly and dark-skinned Jamaican man with a deep voice, manly mannerisms and a foreign accent, Clark stood out like a sore thumb in lily-white, uptight LGBT spaces. Clark looked like a college football player, while everyone in those supposedly safe spaces was white, and kind of effeminate. Clark nevertheless sat down with Jeremy Kane, a slim, red-haired young gay white male who was the LGBT club president, and his supposed second-in-command, a masculine Asian woman named Kim Chan. While friendly enough, Jeremy Kane and Kim Chan didn't understand Clark at all, and he thanked them for their time, and left.

Clark wasn't the first bisexual black man to realize that LGBT culture didn't have a place for masculine black men who like both sexes. For starters, most gay men and lesbians seemed to loathe the idea of bisexual men even existing. The men that Clark encountered in the LGBT world only wanted to sleep with him rather than befriending him or giving him advice, and since he wasn't attracted to their weird, lecherous ways, they ignored him. Clark felt attracted to both sexes but he'd only been with women up until that point. He was slowly learning to accept his bisexual side. He didn't know shit about the horrors of LGBT life, such as cruising, and is attendant dangers. Clark was a fish out of water...

Clark decided to focus on his studies at the University of Ottawa's School of Law, and ignored all distractions. Clark's ex-girlfriend Monique Anglin was still angry, telling just about everyone on campus that he was a switch-hitter. A lot of gorgeous young women whom Clark flirted with had been poisoned against him basically, thanks to Monique Anglin's word of mouth campaign. A lot of young gay men on campus approached Clark, propositioning him for casual sex in washrooms, something all gay men seemed programmed to do, and seemed shocked when Clark turned them all down. Clark has self-respect, and doesn't want to catch any STDs, thank you very much.

Clark felt alone, until he met Elena Giovinazzi. The tall, bubbly dark-haired Italian gal hailed from the City of Markham, Ontario, and had come to the City of Ottawa to attend Law School. The two of them came from different worlds and indeed ran in completely different circles, until the night they met. Clark had gone to the cinema located near Blair Station to watch a movie, and apparently, someone had robbed the nearby Scotia Bank. The police were on the scene, and a pair of police officers approached Clark, demanding to see his identification.

"Why?" Clark demanded, and the officers stared at him in a hostile manner. There were dozens of people exiting the movie theater and emerging onto the parking lot, but the cops seemed to only focus on Clark. When Clark didn't show his ID right away, the cops grabbed him and cuffed him. Elena happened to be exiting the nearby Gloucester Shopping Center with her friend Amira Khan when she heard the commotion and saw the police sirens. The two young women went to see what's up, and what they saw stunned the Hell out of him.

"Officers, what did this man do?" Elena asked, wondering why the police were roughing up Clark. Elena's good friend Amira, a tall, curvy young South Asian woman, pulled out her phone and began recording. The police hauled Clark away, but not before he exchanged a silent, meaningful look with Elena and Amira. The two young women would share the video of the incident on social media, and enough people got outraged over it that it sparked protests.

"We are investigating the incident with Mr. Clark Morrison, please give us time and do not jump to conclusions," said the Ottawa Chief of Police, a stern-looking middle aged black man. Elena, watching the televised media event from her dorm, shook her head and decided to make some noise on campus. After all, Clark was a member of the University of Ottawa student community, a future lawyer, and a human being in need. The professors and other academics that Elena spoke to were sympathetic, but there was little that they could do...

"Fucking racist cops," Clark said to himself, as he exited the Ottawa police station downtown. He'd been cut loose the same night he was brought in, for someone else had been identified as the bank robber. A white guy named Sam Dwyer robbed the Scotia Bank, and the stupid cops grabbed the first black man they saw. Isn't that always the case? The black man in question happened to be University of Ottawa Law student Clark Morrison, and he wanted to make them pay for their racism. Clark contacted his uncle, Attorney Theodore Morrison, and they decided to sue the Ottawa police. When Clark returned to the University of Ottawa campus, he would meet Elena, his biggest supporter.

"I saw the whole thing, you did nothing wrong, I'm with you on this," Elena said to Clark, when they ran into each other at the student center. He recognized her as the lady from the parking lot, whom he glimpsed during the night of his arrest. Clark looked at Elena, this tall dark chick who weirdly enough looked and acted a lot like a young Reese Witherspoon, and wondered what her deal was. In Canada, Clark met a lot of white folks who seemed to like black people and black culture, but they drew the line at opposing racism. A black man could have all the white friends in the world, but they wouldn't help him when the shit hit the fan.

"Easy for someone like you to say," Clark replied angrily, and he walked away. He had enough of those well-wishing white folks, or those black protester types. Clark didn't want people's sympathy. He wanted justice. He also wanted to be left alone. Clark's reaction stung Elena, but the young woman would not be deterred. When Clark headed to the nearby Rideau Shopping Center after class, Elena followed him and confronted him as he sat down for lunch in the food court. Elena's boldness stunned the Hell out of Clark. Seriously, where did this seemingly innocuous woman find such passion? Why did she care what happened to Clark anyways?

"I am not your fucking enemy," Elena said to Clark as she grabbed a seat at a table close to his. Clark looked at Elena, and sighed. Folks were staring at them. Relenting, Clark motioned to Elena and she came over. Seated opposite Clark, Elena held out her hand, which he shook. Thus, Clark and Elena officially met. It was a meeting that would change their lives.

"I didn't mean to snap at you back on campus, Elena, this whole thing got under my skin," Clark said, and Elena nodded as though she understood. Elena and Clark ended up exchanging contact information. At first, when they met, they talked about social justice, campus life, and the lawsuit against the cops. Clark discovered that Elena was sharp-minded and pretty interesting, and not the dilettante he initially assumed she was. Elena thought that Clark was cute, and that was that.

"Let me introduce you to Italian food," Elena said to Clark, after the umpteenth encounter at Tim Horton's or the local mall. Clark smiled and nodded at Elena, and they walked around downtown Ottawa together until they reached the place. While walking around with Elena, Clark ran into some familiar faces. There was Jeremy, the gay dude from the LGBT club on campus. Jeremy gawked when he saw Clark with Elena. Clark shrugged and ignored Jeremy, and the dude got the hint and kept on walking.

"I can't wait to sample Italian food," Clark said to Elena, who smiled and nodded. Elena definitely noticed the way Clark got stared at by a certain skinny and feminine-looking white dude, but didn't mention it. They finally reached Garibaldi's, a nice Italian restaurant located on Bank Street, and that's when the shit hit the fan. Clark cursed his damned luck as he spotted his ex-girlfriend Monique Anglin dining with some white dude. The moment Monique made eye contact with Clark, the tall Jamaican gal simply lost her shit. Monique got up and aimed an accusatory finger at Clark, who flinched.

"Batty man, we meet again, I see you found another woman to fool," Monique said, laughing, and she exchanged a smile with her date, who appeared to be in on the joke. Clark felt profoundly uncomfortable, and resisted the urge to grab Elena and run. Why is Clark a magnet for weirdoes and fools? First Jeremy and now Monique. Hot damn. Elena looked at Clark, then locked eyes with Monique. The young Italian woman wasn't one hundred percent sure what was going on here, but she isn't easily intimidated. Placing herself between Clark and Monique, Elena took control of the situation.

"Mind your own business, lady," Elena said forcefully, and when Monique glared at her, she refused to back down. The hostess, a matronly Italian lady named Cristabella, approached the two women and tried to diffuse the situation. Elena and Clark got seated at the far end of the restaurant, out of sight from Monique and her date. As the servers prepared their order, Elena looked at Clark, who sighed and decided to fess up.

"Elena, I like you but my life is complicated," Clark said simply, and Elena nodded, silently urging him to continue. Clark took a deep breath, and then told Elena everything. The young Jamaican man took advantage of this opportunity to finally unburden himself. Clark gave Elena the rundown about the demise of his relationship with Monique, his emerging bisexuality, the ostracism which he received from both the Jamaican community and the Biphobic LGBT community, and more. Yup, Clark told Elena everything and didn't hold back. After unburdening himself, Clark waited for Elena's reaction.

"Hmm, well, Clark, I think bi guys are hot, no problem there, but you do have lousy taste in women, though, I wanted to slap Monique seconds after meeting her," Elena said, laughing. Clark looked at Elena and smiled, pleased with her reaction. Elena brushed her hand against Clark's, and winked at him. Clark looked at Elena and hesitated. There was that twinkle in her eyes, and her face was lovely and oh so close to his. Clark closed the gap between Elena and himself by kissing her. It was a ten-second peck, not the kind of kiss one sees in the movies nowadays, but a kiss is a kiss...

"Good answer, Miss Elena," Clark said to her when they came up for air, and Elena laughed. They ate their food, consisting of Lasagna, Brodetto fish, and Tortellini pasta with pork loin, to be washed down with cold water and Pepsis. Dining with Elena, Clark felt at peace for the first time in ages. When the feeling is right, one simply knows it. After their meal, Elena and Clark thanked their hostess Cristabella. While Clark tipped the wait staff rather generously, Elena saw that Monique and her date were still there, and she couldn't resist a parting shot. Taking a cup of water, Elena walked away as Clark's back was still turned...

"Some of us like bisexual guys, you dumb, close-minded bitch," Elena said to Monique, right before she threw water in her face. Monique screamed in shock. Her date stopped and stared. Smirking triumphantly, Elena walked away, grabbing Clark by the arm and thus they exited the store. Cristabella the restaurant hostess looked stunned, but Elena didn't care. The young Italian woman has no fear and does her thing no matter where she is. Clark couldn't have looked more shocked if he'd been struck by lightning. Elena was something else...

"Remind me never to get on your bad side," Clark said to Elena, who grinned. Thus, they officially began dating. Life with Elena was a thrill ride, but she was exactly what Clark needed. The burly Jamaican gentleman is often too nice to people. Elena doesn't have that problem. While she looks pretty, soft and sweet, she does have fire in her veins. Elena was gorgeous, fearless and spontaneous, and Clark couldn't get enough of her. Even better, he could be himself around her. Hell, it was Elena's idea to help Clark explore his other side.

"You're going to be addicted to me," Elena promised Clark, and the young Italian woman would prove to be a lady of her word. They continued to date and attend law school, and at some point, they moved in together. Their sex life was awesome, and Elena was conscious of Clark's other side. Unlike Monique, Elena wasn't disgusted by Clark's bisexuality and helped him explore it in a sane, safe manner. It's okay to be a bisexual man. It's not okay to be a sex creep who's out there taking risks and endangering himself and others...

On Clark's next birthday, Elena surprised him with a most exciting gift. The gift in question being Sergio Bonelli, a tall, bronze-skinned and dark-haired, muscular and very masculine, bisexual male escort. Clark couldn't believe his eyes. Elena knew what Clark liked and provided him with it. Sergio smiled at Clark and Elena, and then the three of them discussed matters regarding boundaries and safe sex before getting into bed together. This is what life can be like for the modern bisexual gentleman, if he's got the right lady in his life...

Sergio hasn't been working as an escort too long, a mere six months, and by far the best part of his job are the couples. Whenever Sergio deals with a couple, usually the bisexual male/heterosexual female matchup, he has a blast. The rest of the time, Sergio deals with moderately to severely creepy, rich old gay guys who treat him like a possession. The type of individual that Sergio smartly avoids in his private life. Sergio likes both women and men, and escorting is something he does to pay for his MBA studies at Carleton University. Hot couples like Clark and Elena remind Sergio that his side hustle doesn't have to suck...

"I think you are a lovely couple and I assure you that I'm here for your complete entertainment," Sergio assured Clark and Elena, and he proved to be a man of his word. Elena got things going by getting naked, and Clark and Sergio feasted their eyes on her tall and sexy, curvy body. Elena kissed Sergio, and encouraged Clark to do the same. As Elena looked on, Clark kissed another man for the first time. As the night rolled on, the three of them continued to explore. Clark ate Elena's pussy while Sergio sucked his dick.

"This is hot," Clark said, watching as Elena sucked on Sergio's dick, and he then put a condom on and came up behind her. Clark gripped Elena's hips and thrust his dick into her pussy while she fellated their new pal Sergio. Smiling, Sergio winked at Clark as the latter fucked Elena, whose big booty bounced after each thrust of her Jamaican lover's big dark dick. Next, Clark grabbed Sergio's cock and tentatively began sucking him off while Elena watched, masturbating excitedly. After a while, Elena joined Clark and the two of them sucked Sergio's dick together. Sergio smiled at the happy couple as they fellated him. The hunky bisexual Italian escort loves his job, for real...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers
12