Male Chastity in the Age of Tech Ch. 01

Story Info
Mistress uses superior technology to hold her pet...
6.5k words
4.24
6.2k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2024
Created 05/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The undefeatable cc:

Chapter 1: female-led

"Take off your clothes and I'll draw you a bath."

Childishly, he sits down to take off his shoes- on the floor.

"Trying to get a look up my skirt, Dear?"

"You're not wearing any panties- are you Ma'am?"

"No, pet" this is her name for him whenever they're alone.

He quickly drops all his clothes in a pile at his feet. Thinking better of it- he bends back down to fold each article.

Now she's in the bathroom humming to the sound of warm water splashing into the tub.

Her pet shyly tip toes in. Why does he still blush when he is naked and while she remains clothed? Her power just moves him.

She looks piercingly at his dangling participle... there's a shiney metal cage surrounding his cock and an unmerciful cuff around his balls. The whole contraption is held in tact by a luggage lock, and here's the key... sparkling in the light around her neck.

She takes it in hand. "Come here, pet." She croons.

He bounces instantly over to her.

"I have a few surprises for you today, my pet."

"Are you going to release me from my chastity sentence early, Ma'am?"

Her eyes flash at him menacingly. She had been approaching his cage with the key in hand and now suddenly draws it back.

He instantly knows he's just made an error that can and will cause him pain. He's not to ask any questions regarding release- early or otherwise.

"I'm sorry.... Ma'am."

"You will be..."

Her frown of admonition quickly melts as she clicks her key into place in the little lock. With a few expert pulls she has the whole contraption disassembled.

"It's a rather stupid device- don't you think so, Pet.?" She invites him to add on to his list of infractions which she's never yet forgotten to punish.

"It's a fine piece of craftsmanship, Ma'am- you're always very generous with your gifts to me... no complaints here." He smiles nervously.

"Remind me again why you let me... I know why already- but I just love to hear it from you."

"Because... You deserve to have a husband that keeps his hands off your property whenever you're not around." His freed cock was now rising back to life.

"Get in the tub now, pet."

He does so. As the warm water surrounds his tan skin his penis begins to throb with joy- free as a fish.

"This feels too good, Ma'am thank you."

"I'm just trying to butter you up a bit for later, pet." She reaches in the tub to find his package silky with soap and pre-cum. The clear runny liquid is no surprise considering he's already been locked up since Monday morning.

He wonders what she means by 'later' exactly. Maybe he would have been safer staying in the cage? Come to think of it- a bath like this is way out of the ordinary for them...

"I think soon we'll buy a new tub that is really big enough for both of us," She says.

He moans appreciatively.

"No cumming!" She warns. She can tell perfectly when he is about to spurt and knows just when to stop it. She says it because of the intense feedback she can read from him in her fingertips.

"Why don't you just soak a little." She whispers as she cruelly withdraws her hand from the tub- still shiney with soapy wetness. "Throb all you need to but no touching Ok... I already got those parts clean as they're going to get tonight, pet." She shows him her 'I'm delighted' smile.

When the moment of extreme excitement has passed and the blood has drained back into his body out of her possession (the penis attached to his body indeed belongs to her). He stands up to grab a towel and dry off.

"Are you forgetting something?"

"What, Ma'am, back into the cage I suppose?" Hmm... that could have sounded a lot more respectful.

"Yes and no." She drops confusingly.

"Would you like to do the honors, Ma'am?"

Normally she is the one to properly fit and re-lock the device. Point in fact is that he's really not even supposed to touch the cage unless instructed.

"I have something very special for you, pet."

She pulls her hand back around from behind her back presenting a little orange box. "Go ahead and open it." She muses seductively as a siren.

Inside the box there is a beautiful chastity device. He can tell just by looking at it that it is exactly the perfect fit for him. She solved that little riddle long ago- size it snug.

"It's sure... sleek and sexy, Ma'am, what is this like the Mercedes Benz of chastity devices?"

"Actually," she corrects, "It's more like the Tesla..."

"This device has some upgraded features and I'd like them to be a surprise for later."

His eyes dart from the cage, to her, and back.

Here let me open it for you. She holds out a little charm and brings it to rest on the top of the cage in his hands. Inside, a tiny-but-solid bolt slides back and the two main pieces fall apart. She picks them up and says, "Come a little bit closer to me, pet."

He was feeling the old familiar queasiness only she knew how to still arouse in him. Now they'd play the game of speed- could she get it on him before his penis got too hard again. If that happens, it means she will cane him and then try again.

The sleek but evil looking device is now on him. He's been caged again. And just now its walls are preventing any more blood from flowing into his penis- so he throbs futilely against it. Inside it he can feel something click into place.

It looked like an advanced prop from a very expensive SCI-fi movie. Hi tech- but absurdly unambiguous.

"That's its lock then.... Ma'am?"

"My lock. Yes-pet. In all this excitement you've forgotten your manners- what do you have to say?"

"Thank you for helping me stay pure for you by allowing you to keep me locked up in a chastity cage, Mistress." "Mistress" he saves for only the most somber occasions such as this. She kisses him hungrily.

He looks down at himself for a long time before looking back to her- his face bright with many questions- that he dare not ask...

"Now for the first test, pet"

"Test, Ma'am?!" He's truly astonished.

"I told you there are some advanced features and Id like to test one of them... bring it here now."

He steps back to her- she grabs his butt and pulls him in another half step closer.

"I'm not going to hurt you... right now, but you will have a visit from aunty cane before bed, my pet."

So she hadn't forgotten that he'd carelessly asked her about release.

She pinches at the skin between his penis and his abdomen digging her nails a little in under the cage's main ring.

He winces just a little as she begins tugging her prisoner out of the tube. What is she doing?!

"Oh you think I don't know how you let yourself out sometimes?" She accuses. "Do it the rest of the way NOW!" She pulls her hands away and lets them drop to her sides.

He reluctantly and shamefacedly plucks the remaining inch of cock out of the tube. His (her) little soldier now hangs absurdly outside- it would be funny if it didn't belie such a serious crime.

Now her cell phone is beginning to chime a sound he hasn't heard it make before. "Sounds like the alarm is working." She sings as she opens her phone. "Quick as you can- try to squish it back in the tube!"

He does as he's told. Now it's back in the tube no worse for the wear. But suddenly there's a bright-red-digital 1 glowing on a very small, intrinsic screen.

"1 escape attempt so far!" She yells with glee.

"It really works!" This is not her gloating- this is actually her holding back. She had only just demonstrated for him the most obvious special feature. This is a feature she wants him to know about right up front. But she hadn't spent a small fortune on this device for just a simple escape counter.

"Please remind me of the penalty for trying to defeat my cage's intended purpose?"

"Yes, Ma'am- the penalty is... but I only did it because you commanded..." he whines.

"That's not what I asked- pet- watch yourself... what is the penalty we agreed on?"

He had agreed to ten hard strokes with the cane and an extra week with zero release. She enjoys seeing him struggling to say it.

His mouth hangs agape- fear and excitement dance in his eyes as he begins to fully grasp the meaning behind this new device- at least some of its meaning.

"Consider this first escape- on-the-house." She drips mercifully. "No additional 10 strokes and no 1-week extension... this time."

He starts breathing heavy- not relieved at all by her declaration of mercy. It's dawning on him that if he ever pulls out of the tube- the digit displayed will change from 1 to 2. She's daring him to believe this is all that will happen.

"One whole week from tonight..." she croones mellifluously.

He knows that this is no promise to release him then. All she means is that one week will be the shortest possible time without any kind of release- from the chastity cage's tight grip.

"I know you can do it- pet- and now I know that digit will remain a 1 until I grace your cage with my little charm here. She holds up the proximity fob for him to admire.

"Fun fact... there is a tiny power supply inside this little beauty that is totally water-proof and it is guaranteed to work for 5 years- don't worry- pet- it fails open if the capacitor ever dies."

"That's a plus- thank you for... thank you for... this must have been extremely expensive, Mistress."

"Yes- I cashed in some stock to buy it... you're worth it, Baby... it came to us all the way from Japan..."

He smiles for the first time- feeling something like pride in the midst of his trepidation.

"Where were you just now- pet?"

"I still love it when you call me, 'baby'"

He's trying his best now to think that it wont be such a big change getting used to this much smarter device encasing him. After all, he only used to slip out of his old cage in the most extreme emergencies- such as the final few hours of sleep in the early morning. He never even used such occasions to masturbate... to completion... just a little relief to throb- mostly free. She never seemed to notice this even sleeping next to him- if she did she never called him on it. Now- he guesses- that secret relief will no longer be worth the risk- no more sneaking it out.

"Now bend over... my pet."

She turns him around to face away from her. He knows what's coming next. He can't see her remove the glass plug from the pocket of her black dress, but he knows which one it is- knows it's the bigger one- it will stretch his anus to its limit- always feels like it's causing damage (but she never has)- if he can just manage to relax...She pushes on his back to bend him into position.

"Oh this will only hurt for a second. Stop trembling..." she coos.

She applies the lube slowly- inserting her long finger in as far as she can and presses her finger tip against his full prostate. Already, a bead of clear liquid is gathering at the lipped opening of his smart device. He wishes he could see the devilish look in her eyes where there would be so much naughty pleasure, but he can only see bathroom flooring.

She removes her finger so slowly confusing his mind. She feels him loving/loathing the weird sensation. She feels his tiny muscles ironically gripping for her- to violate him more.

"So tight... and so strong... hope you're ready."

He can feel the insistence of her hand on the glass held against his most sensitive skin. Now there is a familiar, humiliating pain as he breathes heavier. He releases his grip just long enough for her to push it the rest of the way in past his clenching rectum. He squeezes again hugging it further in.

"Good boy." She whispers slowly, "It's up to you how long this stays in..." she taps the glass three times, "tonight... tomorrow... whenever you have to go... you know the drill."

He knows the drill is that as soon as he submits to her cane- once she's delivered his prescribed punishment- she removes it. He'll have to keep it as a reminder in the interim.

He's thinking about a time when he needlessly procrastinated until the urge to push was really there. She was good to her word on that occasion... made him take her strokes early in the morning before he was allowed to go to the bathroom. Apparently, having her beauty sleep interrupted does not make her forgetful or merciful. He resolved to never put it off that long again. He remembers whimpering with pathetic soreness on the toilet as she giggled in the bathroom mirror washing off the soiled glass. Exponential embarrassment.

Ritually, the best time for him to take his medicine is right after he washes the dishes.

"If it weren't for our dinner date tonight... I'd recommend you fetch my cane right now. Sorry- pet. We don't have time for that now I'm afraid it will have to wait- till afterward... or even later... that's up to you really."

She turns him back around now so he can see her stern look. She holds out to him a bright pink pair of lace panties.

"Now go get dressed." She smiles.

Taking the silky panties from her outstretched hand he glances back down to the cage where a bright red "1" still beams back up at him. His mind is a soup of emotions. The words "dinner date" still hang in the air between them. He forgot about dinner with the Rasmussens. He hopes he can keep it together. He's had just a little practice compartmentalizing their secrets and his predicaments long enough to keep these matters private, but sometimes innocent people wanted to know... what her key is for... and he would get all fidgety- not knowing what she might say. Tonight he would be sitting through dinner conversation caged, plugged, and wearing pink panties under his trousers... and totally at her mercy.

Chapter 2: Rasmussens

They sit down to dinner right on time. The Rasmussen's greet them affectionately like the old friends they are. As far as he knows, his Mistress has never educated any of her close friends about the kinky politics of their sexual relationship. He thinks he'd be able to tell if she'd leaked anything because he'd be able to read it in subtle changes in the friend's countenance when around him.

The question causing him disease now is why he'd never made her promise to keep their female led relationship and all it entailed- a secret.

He's now laughing along with his wife and their friends. But inside... he's not laughing.

"Lucy has always thought she can beat me at pool." She laughs.

"I can and I will!" Bangs Lucy, "How about right now?!"

"You're on, but if it's going to be fair- no distractions this time! The boys stay here while we go play." She angles to get Lucy alone for some reason...

He carefully watches the two women taking in their curvy hips and breasts as they get up from the table. He feels a report in his caged loins and kegels on the plug once for good measure.

Like a true gentleman- he stands up with them.

The women are now disappearing from sight already laughing as they walk out of view and out of earshot.

Bruce Rasmussen is asking him about how their ski vacation went.

He's doing well to cover how distracted he suddenly is.

"How's everything in the- you know- bedroom department?"

"Really good! Honestly- better than ever!"

"Oh wow- how'd you manage that after being together for five years?"

"It's all on her, man, she's always... surprising me... with something new."

"Like what? If you don't mind me asking..."

He does mind- but says, "She likes to... take charge... sometimes- not all the time."

"Sounds pretty kinky... hey! Whatever trips your trigger- right?!"

Nope. Bruce certainly still is in-the-dark about the true nature of their relationship- thank God.

***

It's a tight game but Lucy is stripes and she's losing by two balls.

"When did you become such a shark?!" She laughs as her friend sinks the green ball into the side pocket.

"I haven't been practicing- I promise. I'm just feeling on tonight I guess."

"Uh huh. I have noticed an extra bounce in your step. What's that about?"

"Oh really?! I don't know- things are going very well for us- guess I'm just feeling happy and grateful to have such a loving relationship... like finally."

"You make it sound like it's taken some effort... so..."

"So what?"

"So how did you do it? How did you get... how do you keep yourself interested in the same guy- night after night? I mean Bruce is wonderful and all but... most nights I'm just not feeling it- and when I am feeling it- that's the night he's suddenly too tired. We're lucky if we're intimate more than once a week to be totally honest."

"Lucy, I'd like to tell you but... I can't tell you."

"Can't or won't?"

"Really we're always trying something new... and it's working for us and I'm..."

"Look if it's kinky stuff- I've heard it all and you can trust me to keep it confidential."

"Stop it Lucy- it's not my secret to tell."

She takes aim at the eight ball and sends it spinning into the corner pocket.

"Maybe if you win the next game and buy us another round I'll have to tell you one secret."

She suddenly considers that her pet had never explicitly made her promise not to talk to her closest friend and confidant about- well- any of it. Wow! That's trust for you. She feels her instincts tearing her in half. Emotionally- she wants to share some of her dominance techniques with Lucy because she feels it might help fix her and Bruce's ebbing sex life. But... she thinks sharing any such information risks hurting her pet deeply.

She wins the next round of pool as well- so no secret sharing tonight. The two friends agree to some kind of rematch at their lunch on Wednesday.

Chapter three: punishment

"What... uh... did you and Lucy talk about?"

"Oh nothing... she wanted to talk about... sex- I think."

"Really? Do you think she likes you in that way?"

This thought hasn't crossed her mind- she jumps a little at the unexpected twist of his tease.

"No, silly- at least- I'm pretty sure she wasn't trying to hit on me if that's what you're implying... oh you'd just love that wouldn't you!"

He smiles, "So she was asking you about our sex..."

"Yes she did bring it up. She shared with me some- well her- disappointments.... And I can't commiserate with her there." She brushes away a lock of his hair from his eyes- watching the road.

"Were you tempted to tell her about- I mean- any details about us?"

"Honestly- yes- yes I was SO tempted- I almost couldn't stop myself."

His pulse quickens at this new danger- he could picture his reputation as a man- as a super predator- slinking away like prey.

After a long pause- without too much panic, "What would you have liked to tell her?" he manages.

"She was prying- really- she guessed that we were up to some kinky game- she practically dared me to swear that everything we get up to is strictly vanilla... but... I'm proud to report that I didn't give in."

"I'll bet that was difficult... for you." He says flatly.

"Yes it was- want to know why?!" Here she begins to sound annoyed- being put on the spot twice in one night.

"Please tell me why."

"Keep your eyes on the road, David."

She takes a moment to come up with the correct phrasing, "Because I was thinking of losing you... that came out wrong... I was thinking of the worst case scenario- which would be to lose all the... progress you and I have made together. If I told Lucy even the slightest detail- I didn't know if you would see it as a betrayal- for sure- but I damn sure don't entirely trust her to keep our secret to herself."

"Want to hear something funny?"

"Yes".

"I was nervous the entire time you were alone with her tonight... terrified more like it- and the most horrible part was that it's my fault for never having this very conversation -we're having right now- until tonight."

"Thank God we're having it then because you have no idea how close I was to telling her about your new... cage," she coos flirtatiously.

12