Male Chastity in the Age of Tech Ch. 02

Story Info
How Mistress uses her marital secret to draw in her BFF.
4.3k words
4.19
1.9k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2024
Created 05/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy Rasmussen blinks in amazement down at her Mistress's cock hanging from her mistress's cute husband. The sleek black device registers a bright red '1' at the top. Now she's blushing quite pink at the inappropriate nature of their circumstance. Something about the device brings up an irrevocable fear in her. In this threshold moment she knows: this is going to be a big day for her. A pleasurable sense of nervousness begins to drip down her midriff.

David looks downward-dog at Mistress's cage on him. He's frozen- too embarrassed to make any sound let alone form words. He doesn't think this level of embarrassment is even possible! His hands wait by his sides like a gun fighter. He's praying that she will say that's enough- and he'll just pull his panties back on- zip up his jeans and then go enjoy some time alone. Sure- then Mistress will zap Lucy with her memory eraser and they'll all carry on like nothing happened. But please?! Will no one break this silence?

The only one truly enjoying the moment is Peg. She's smiling her wisest, full-lipped smile. The longer this lasts, the more embarrassing it is- for them.

"Inspect him, slave girl!"

A bright idea finally breaks David's trance: "This is how creative kids always play. We declare ourselves to be Queens and Kings and all our friends- our subjects." He dares not share his thought with the room. He looks up now at Lucy- fresh- innocent- Lucy who will presently be handling his testicles.

"Yesssss, Mistress." A little theatrical for her taste, Lucy closes the gap between them. Surprising them both with the jolt of her touch- she tickles her fingertips over his exposed scrotum- drums her fingernails over his cage- all while looking into his charmingly nervous face. There is more love in those eyes than makes Mistress altogether like the scene. But for her- Jealousy is the sweetest Aphrodite.

"What do you notice about it, slave girl?"

So it is going to be up to Mistress to break the silence- otherwise these two love birds might as well get a room. Mistress hopes her question will stop Lucy from looking at him in that hungry way and make her look down at him instead.

Yes- In this reality- there is one authority and one beauty and they both belong to Mistress.

A little startled out of her daze Lucy says. "I notice there's a 'one' on the display."

David's stomach flips not knowing how much she knows- how much he himself doesn't know. He looks over at his Mistress inquisitively as if to ask 'are we done here? Or what?' Her beautiful smile still gives nothing away. Seeing her enjoy their suspense sets him more on the path of 'this could actually be fun and change things for-the-better'. He is just about to go to dark places.

"That's the special feature he already knows all about. There's a counter inside that counts up every attempt David makes to escape from the... from MY little prison- present I mean."

Suddenly interested in something other than David's pleasant scent, Lucy asks, "I'm sorry, Mistress, but- what do you mean by escape? I mean it looks... pretty... uh-tough!" Is she talking about the cock cage or David? But her confusion is an honest one- we all know- Lucy can be a little ditsy- not to mention- (horny).

Mistress tilts her head a little pensively and begins, "When... a man's little guy is all limp and squishy- turns out it's pretty tempting for him to pull the cage forward and pick his little weener right out of the can.... And then- especially if he's left alone for too long- he can actually get an erection and even Jack off... all without me knowing."

She actually winks at Lucy.

She's looking at David obviously throughout this lesson. It's sounds just like the accusation that it is. David would love to make a rebuttal but he doesn't dare. He's already looking guilty even to himself.

"Well that would defeat the whole purpose!" Lucy sees the light. It's her turn to look at David accusingly, "Did you used to masturbate a whole lot and this is your punishment?"

Mistress gestures as if to say 'by all means- answer her'.

Lucy looks suddenly over to Mistress to make sure she is alright in asking him questions like this. She nods affectionately.

"Oh Lucy- this is... pretty awkward for me... so... all I can say is: yes and no. I used to masturbate- like twice a day maybe? I didn't see how it was doing anyone any harm -no victim- no crime. Right?! Well awhile back I didn't know Peggy here- well sh-she's almost telepathic- or something! Either that or some kind of Sherlock Holmes of sexuality. She can read minds- I truly believe it."

"And what does that have to do with you jacking off too much- probably to porn?. Oh! It was the porn!.... am I right? Was it the porn, Mistress?" Lucy turns toward her friend with a new boldness that David likes a little too much.

Mistress intercedes, "David... just underestimated me- that's all- And I could no longer pretend that there was nothing I could do to help him with his miserable addiction. So rather than pout, or act hurt, or any of the other weak behaviors of typical women- I vowed to do a serious research until I found the right plan ahead for us. There have been just a few hurdles along the way. For instance, I never liked- even the idea of David being able to have even the slightest access to his penis. He probably doesn't have any idea how much I hated having only partial control- because I rarely tell him about... things I think need improvement until I've already made up my mind how to fix them. If you take away anything from today, Luce, I hope it's this: with a good man, there's nothing a better woman can't fix."

"Are you saying you think I could be a better woman?" She asks this only to seek her approval not to be argumentative.

Mistress approaches to embrace her Lucy in a way the friends never embraced- for as long and as hot as Mistress wants- but Lucy hopes she never does.

She whispers in the other woman's ear so David can't hear. But he thinks he can still make out, "I've always thought of you as the better woman."

Chapter 5: adult sleep overs

"The rest of our day depends on this question I have for you, Lucy, is Bruce really the jealous type and how much trouble can I get you into?"

Her mind suddenly brought to her naive husband does little to dampen her spirit, "Bruce..." Is all she says. It's dawning on her that she's not even a very good... Protestant.

"What if I could arrange things in a manner so that when you do go home... you will be able to look Bruce in the eye and tell him you love him without any shame or guilt... about whatever happens here?"

"I believe you." Says the loyal friend. And here's a very damp, entranced, enraptured Lucy. She wants so badly to believe her Mistress/friend- but she doubts her self. If she's already this horny- wet- feeling longing heat emanating in waves throughout her nervous system (but especially her maidenhead)... she already knows that she'll do anything to stay right where she is. How exciting- and scary!

"David..." so it's 'David' now?. David is highly aware that his Mistress still has yet to call him her usual: "pet" in Lucy's presence.

"Yes, Peg?" It's the closest thing to a tease he dares muster. And she flashes at him in response. Did he just earn....?

"Pull up your pants and get some rice started in the kitchen, please. Lucy and I have some plans to make." She takes Lucy's hand in hers- inviting her to dance.

David- still very embarrassed- wastes no time covering his nakedness. He is actually happy to see his wife openly hitting on her sexy, long-time friend right in front of him. He can still fantasize that she's only acting to impress him. He still doesn't know his wife as well as he thinks he does- Her frequent fantasies that involve only women.

He bends down to get the insta pot out of the cupboard. Mistress's pet wonders- he wonders what they're up to right about now.

***

"How am I doing so far, Mistress?" There is something too innocent in her tone.

"Well, slave girl," Mistress begins proudly, "I have to say the only thing wrong is that you're not dressed for this occasion... remember that you promised to do anything I say for the whole day."

Lucy can't believe that she secretly wishes it were longer than that. She doesn't want to think about following her husband- she only wants to follow this woman- who is never her equal.

"Yes, Mistress, I did say.....anything." She affirms nervously.

"How do you feel about being naked in front of my husband?"

Lucy flashes to him seeing her- her pouty lips- completely uncovered- wet and inviting. This new man- is suddenly like an exciting stranger to her.

"I think..... Mistress... knows best."

"I asked you- how do you feel? And I expect a more detailed answer, slave girl."

"I feel- like it would be very embarrassing for me... at first. But... I also know that I got to see his- privates... so." Lucy's shrug belies that the idea is driving her wet.

"Why don't you get undressed right now while I watch- and then see how you feel?

Without answering verbally, Lucy reaches around herself to loosen her dress and pulls it off shyly. Her bra and panties are worn like a spell- casted with intention.

"Pink is a very flattering color on you, slave girl."

"Thanks for the compliment, Ma'am." It helps her summon the courage to reach behind and unclasp her bra- lets it fall to the floor between them.

Mistress stares appealingly at her friend's delicious rack. Lucy knows the look in her eyes and the lust just keeps reciprocating. Where is this all leading?

"Still not quite naked yet, Slave girl," she purrs, now turn around."

Lucy understands what she means. She turns around to face away from her Mistress. She bends all the way over exposing her perfect ass to her friend in a way that no man has ever seen. Hooking her fingers through the delicate waistband she slowly glides them around and then down feeling their soft caress the whole way.

"That is lovely." Mistress affirms out loud, "How about you hold that pose for just one second?"

She frames her slave girl's ass in the view finder on her phone. Perfect... just so perfect. Lucy hears the sounds of a shutter falling on her from her Mistress's phone.

She looks back behind her with fresh panic in her eyes. Mistress recognizes her friend's fear and without sounding defensive says, "Lucy- I promise that no one will ever see these pictures and even if they did- how would anyone know it's you?"

Lucy feels a little better... but wouldn't Bruce recognize her ass?

Mistress snaps another picture of her naked friend this time with her beautiful face in-frame.

"Why are you doing this? Are you trying to blackmail me?"

Mistress thought this might happen, But she has something planned- "Do you want to put your clothes back on and go home? You can watch me delete these pictures right now in front of you....?"

Lucy doesn't know how good her friend is with handling just her sort of over-reaction.

Bright in her mind hangs the simple question: Do I want to be here?

Bright in her mind is the obvious answer: of course does. There's nowhere she'd rather be.

"I don't want to leave you... I trust you with pictures... I just don't ever want my family to think..."

"Ok then, slave girl... now I think you're properly dressed for the rest of the evening."

Lucy thinks of what David had said about her telepathy. Mistress could see far enough into her mind to see her exhibitionist fantasies. The truth is: Lucy is falling in love for the first time in her life- these are all new emotions she barely recognizes.

"Do you think David will like what he sees, Ma'am?"

Mistress nods very slowly- almost squinting at the picture of it. She looks at her slave girl's perfectly round and perky naked body up and down a few times.

"I... love everything I'm seeing... so if David can somehow keep himself together- I'll be amazed. I can't wait to show you off to him."

Lucy gushes hearing her friend talk so possessively of her. Does she like her like- more than a friend? As if there's any doubt!

Her kiss is forceful and yet vulnerable. Mistress reaches powerfully for her girlfriend's hair to draw her in. Lucy's eyes go bright with the surprise of this sudden rapture. It takes her only a second to process how much she wants this kiss to last long and sloppy and passionate. She wants to memorize this kiss just to rehearse it infinitely.

The magic kiss seals their new covenant as women. The kiss establishes something more permanent and satisfying than a friendship that lacks an owner. Both women agree on who will be the Mistress and who will be her servant. The clothed woman embracing the naked woman rocks her gently for a moment with motherly affection though she can the definitely feel the heat emanating from her breast and loins. Her hair smells familiar and wonderful.

"You smell sooooo good."

***

Just hanging out in the kitchen dutifully, David punches in the correct button to make brown rice. Needless to say- he is distracted- thinking about 'them'. He looks at his phone thinking of what to do to distract himself elsewhere. He's never learned to wait patiently, but he's been doing a little better with it lately. Staring off into space isn't so bad sometimes.

Finally, he hears the sound of women's bare feet- coming downstairs- they're approaching.

He looks up to see full frontal nudity. Lucy's striking features and body are fully on display for his eyes to drink in. He can't believe his eyes. She is now a goddess standing before him with such a shy smile that he melts to the floor. He feels faint with forbidden lust.

Mistress sees the look of these two and scrutinizes it carefully. She loves that she hates it. Is this feeling the reason why the subs get off so much on pain?

Mistress indulges herself in a little experiment- only in her mind. She tries on what it would feel like to catch her husband making love to this... other woman. She finds that this image helps her get in touch with a rage that is exquisitely passionate. It makes her feel like grudge fucking someone horribly. Somehow she guards her face from registering most of this overwhelming emotional storm.

Thinking of ways to punish these two for the crime of looking at each other that way, Mistress relies heavily on her sharpest instinct- her instinct to reinforce control.

"David," she snaps them all to attention, "Can't you see our lovely guest is beautifully dressed for dinner and I think you should match her- do you understand my meaning?"

Overwhelmed by the power of this whole scene, David, David assembles that he is now expected to strip.

"Yes..... Mistress."

Lucy shivers just a little hearing David call out the name- mistress. She wonders if Bruce would ever be able to form such words with his big dumb mouth. She shakes away the thought of her husband. Bruce suddenly feels to her thousands of miles away. And guess what? in this moment she doesn't feel anything for him at all.

Reluctantly David turns away from the naked beauty in front of him, but he knows that he's failing to disguise his arousal. He must go now to the other room and strip off all his clothes before returning to the superior women. David still hasn't decided whether he would prefer to be submissive to Lucy or on par with her. Good thing it's not up to him. All David knows for sure is that for some reason Lucy is already under his wife's spell, and she seems to be enjoying herself. If David had just a fraction of his wife's vision- he would have seen the signs pointing to this night a long way back.

Men are blinded by what they never ask to see.

Now he's appraising his own naked body in the mirror- not too bad I guess- but his eye is draws to his caged cock and swelling balls. He's a good looking man with nice hair and a friendly smile. He's even been told by a few women that are not his wife that his butt is amazing.

"And now my wife's best friend- whom I've known for years (and coveted for years) is going to get a load of me."

...But there's her cage- still right on his dick- which is speaking to him more loudly every minute- more insistent, "Hey! Get me outa here, big guy! It's time to fuck!" All day everyday.

David isn't consciously aware how much pleasure he gets from suffering the cage- and there's a sexual thrill for him waiting behind every new martyrdom. He can't help but wonder how far Mistress intends to take them tonight? A little bit of kissing and nudity does not constitute adultery, but if he's even half right about the lust in Lucy's eyes... someone is likely to do something extremely reckless tonight. And he knows he's the last person with the power to stop 'it' from happening.

David gives himself one last glance in the mirror and sees that his ass is covered in red and purple stripes from his freshest run-in with his Mistress's cane. Normally seeing her signature written all over his ass makes him feel super helpless and horny, but now a wave of humiliating self consciousness is washing over him- baptizing him again with a shame he wont be able to hide from Lucy. Seeing his ass all covered in welts will tell her the rest of the story about him and Mistress. After tonight, who will she belong to?

Now is the time for David to return to the loves of his life.

"David's back." Lucy announces cheerfully.

David decides to make an entrance and sambas a little on his way toward them as if wearing nothing but a cock cage around your wife's hot best friend is the most natural thing in the world. The effect of his false confidence is so comical to Mistress that she openly laughs at him. Then Lucy can't help herself and starts laughing too. Their timing is awful- David is beginning to deflate now at the thought that they're laughing at his caged cock which suddenly feels painfully small to himself.

"Oh David- my pet- I'm afraid you're going to have to tell Lucy a little about your uhh injury... you know on your poor little butt."

"Let me see!" Demands Lucy way too excitedly.

Mistress's next move is a sweet one. She hugs her naked husband to her breast and begins to slow dance him around so she can see Lucy's expression over his shoulder as she takes in the whole painting. She wants to see the other woman's range of emotions at this dramatic reveal- see if she reaches to touch herself or will she swoon instead?

Lucy's jaw does drop with incredulous innocence, "Oh my God! David!? What the fuck happened?"

Mistress releases David giving him the ability to look at Lucy while he answers her sweet interrogation. She actually wants to keep Lucy in suspense about it a little while longer.

"Here's what I think!" Mistress interjects, "I think David should be a little more respectful to you than he normally is considering you're my guest and also because you're a woman (a totally naked woman). And around here," she gestures to the room, "Woman are the superior sex. So while we're in the privacy of my home, I insist that you address Miss Lucy as 'Miss Lucy' or Ma'am- got that my pet?"

"Ms. Lucy it is, Ma'am."

Ms. Lucy is back to blushing unaware of how easily she was derailed from her curiosity about his nasty looking bruises. How could she so soon forget an ass so beautifully marked?!

She can't be swayed off course. Impressively, Lucy embraces her new stature above him. She wants to try out her newly bestowed powers.

"Davie, I demand to be told about how you got those bruises on your otherwise- very sexy ass."

David tastes his mixed feelings even in the dryness of his mouth. Here goes- he thinks.

"Well I- think whatever you're guessing it looks like happened is what really happened, Ms. Lucy." David looks away sheepishly knowing this evasion will never fly.

"That's no way to answer me, Davie, of course I know what it looks like- but I'm genuinely in the dark here- why are you so ashamed to tell me about an injury- what could be so bad? Is it because the marks are on your butt? it's still so cute though!"

12