Malice Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Problem is... my entire body was shaking. And I've been a pro for far too long to be able to easily stop my body once it understands what's between my thighs.

David between my thighs.

Thick and large and juicy.

With his day old beard, sweet eyes and ice cream lips.

I want to grind him until his cock grows enough for me to know its size. How big are you, Dav? How large are you? You don't exactly have the greatest big dick energy but, from my experience, those are usually the best ones.

I think I want your cock in my mouth right now.

I think I want it in my pussy.

I think I want it in my ass.

You ever got a thousand dollar blow job, baby?

You ever had a woman suck on your straw and balls so vigorously that you felt your soul leaving your body?

Cause I can do that.

I can deepthroat like most women can missionary.

I can swallow you clean on one go.

Would you like that?

I put my arms around his neck and there is a tremor on his chest. I'm grinding him. I do it slow. I do it quietly. I pretend to be moving so I can better clean his beard with the towel but that's lies... I am rubbing my pussy on him. That's what I'm doing.

David takes a really deep breath that almost looks like he is in pain.

He holds my arms.

"Yasmine, what are you doing?"

I have a personal repertoire of about eight hundred different naughty replies to that question.

All designed to get a man hard and ready.

But it's David.

The intimacy you have with the guy you fuck.

The intimacy you have with your best friend.

And the intimacy that goes beyond those.

The one that makes every mask and every lie fade away.

God... I'm rubbing my pussy on him.

"I'm horny" I let my face drop over his shoulders, feeling him large under my hug "I'm sorry. I've been teasing myself all day and I didn't cum yet" I whine.

When he finally breathes again, it's irregular as fuck.

"I don't understand your job" he chuckles, tenderly caressing my back.

"You're the only one I tell most of this stuff to. And I'm not supposed to!"

"Like you can stop yourself from saying embarrassing sex stuff when I'm around. Do your bosses know that making me blush is your favorite pass time?"

"Do you hate me for that?"

"Never" he laughs "I just worry about you sometimes"

"I know, but I'm good. And I was lucky to find this job. This company is actually decent. I wouldn't still be doing this if it wasn't. Which would be a shame cause I'm really good at what I do"

"I'm sure you are" he says... but then he notices he is complimenting my skills in bed and goes immediately shy.

He is so cute.

Charming in the most intimate way.

I push myself away just a little, but our hips are still glued together.

"What?" he asks.

"Nothing" I shrug, feeling shy myself.

"Yasmine... we're already missing the start of the show" he points to the living room where the narrator is announcing the final contenders "It's me! Whatever it is, just say it!"

Ok.

"If I asked you to fuck me, what would you do?" I whisper.

David gulps so hard I can hear it.

His jaw is clenched, his eyes are puzzled, waiting desperately for me to laugh this off as a joke.

"W-what?" he stutters.

But he heard me.

He is just trying to buy time and I can do him this kindness.

"If I asked you to fuck me... you know? Have sex with me? Ram your hard cock into my pussy until I was moaning up the walls?" I say it slowly, so he has time to think "Would you do it?"

David's lips are ajar and I can feel his soft breath, just a hint of beer mixed with some peppermint.

One of his hands move down my back all the way to my thigh, his heavy palm weighing on my leg like a hungry claw.

Fuck me?

Please?

I can taste his breath on my lips. In my imagination, his heavy hand will travel up between my thighs so he can fuck me with his fingers, then he'd kneel so I could feel his stubble on my bean.

But his smile is quiet. Almost silly.

"Is that how you did it?" he seems confused.

"Hm?" now I'm also confused.

David laughs, pulling himself away from me.

"That's how you tried to convince the client, wasn't it? You were showing me how you got him to want to... fuck you" he is even embarrassed to say those words.

He is smiling to himself, proud of being able to call me off my bullshit.

My best friend.

Tomorrow I'd regret fucking up our friendship.

"Yeah" I say with a joy I do not feel "What do you think?"

He breathes like a jury just called out Not Guilty.

"Poor guy has no chance" he congratulates me, offering a high five.

I high five him and he pulls me by the hand taking me off his counter and into a clumsy hug.

"You are the most cruel person I know" he laugh "That was evil"

"Sorry" I shrug "I just wanted to see if it would work"

"It will work, don't worry" he kisses my forehead and I don't want him to let me go "Now come, let's watch the season finale"

He sits on the couch and the narrators is explaining the rules for the last showdown and...

I want to tell him the truth.

It's the way he kissed my forehead or the way he hugs me.

I like rough sex, and it would never be like that with a guy like David.

But how would sweet sex feel like?

Fuck.

What is happening to me?

"Dav?" I stutter.

"Yeah?" he already took the first bite off his pizza.

"I..." I think I want you. For real. Maybe. I don't know. Help me. "I..." my phone rings.

He is still watching me.

Waiting to see what I'll do.

Waiting to see what I was gonna say.

I raise a finger, asking for a moment.

"Hello?"

"Yasmine?" that's my boss "Congratulations. The client asked for you"

"He did?" I can't believe that worked!

"Yes. And you'll have to tell me how you did it. I've never seen a man hire an escort that fast. The party wasn't even over and he was already talking fees and signing papers. He agreed to pay the full amount. Are you sure you're still up for this?"

The full amount?

That's what we overcharged cause we assumed he was gonna low ball us.

He is gonna pay it in full?

That will be more money than I will know what to do with.

But...

"You'll have to be with him exclusively, Miss Akira. A private dominatrix for his every needs, and a glorified girlfriend if that's what he requires. You sure you're in?"

I look at Dav.

"Did you get it?" he mouths the words with a smile.

I nod and he has the greatest smile while pulling me in for a hug.

"Yes, sir" I say to the phone "I'm in".

**********************

-

David

-

Her pussy was so warm against my pants.

Her mouth was so close.

"If I asked you to fuck me, what would you do?"

I'd fuck you, baby.

I'd have your pussy on my mouth and I'd eat it.

Her legs were around me, trapping me, so I couldn't escape. Her breasts were pressed against my chest, and I had to fight valiantly to keep myself from looking down into her cleavage. Feeling the hard dots of her nipples against my body.

And that fucking pussy.

That fuckig heat.

I was shaking and trembling. Weakness in my legs. Weakness in my will.

I wanted to lick her more than I wanted to live.

"If I asked you to fuck me, what would you do?"

I could still picture her there. Right in front of me.

Sitting on my kitchen counter with her loose shirt and her tiny shorts. A naughty smile and that fucking erotic mouth of hers. Luscious lips turning into a grin when she said:

"I have to convince a client to fuck me" she smiled "You want me to show you?"

"I do" I go to her like a carnivore.

No... that's not how it happened.

I place myself between her thighs before waiting for her invitation, my hands on her ass keeping her close. Yas hesitates with a delicious fucking moan, her arms on my shoulders as I grab her assk cheeks harder, pulling her in so she can rub herself on my dick.

She hugs me with her legs but not to stop me from running... I'm not running this time.

"Show me" I'd ask.

"If I asked you to fuck me, what would you do?" her ankles are sliding up and down my legs, enticing every nerve that controls a man's libido making me want her so much I could burst.

I smile on her mouth.

"Why? Are you asking?"

But she was too naughty to let it go that easy.

"Maybe. What would you do?"

There's just a tiny part of her tongue escaping her lips. Teasing me. Driving me crazy.

"If you want to find out, you'll have to ask".

She would laugh and squirm, but she'd never push me away. She would just use every single movement as an excuse to grind me harder, and I'd let her.

"Dav" she moans and I go hard "Would you fuck me?"

I bite her chin and my reply sounds hoarse and greedy.

Greedy for that body. For that mouth. For that moan.

"Of course I would"

Of course.

What else could I say to that?

But that's not what I said.

And she never really asked.

She was naked.

The size of her nipples would change every time I looked at her. At times they were tiny and perky, then round and dark; and I never knew what option would make my cock was liking best.

My pants were hurting my erection, the red head growing up looking for air as soon as her delicate fingers unzipped me.

She was rubbing herself on me.

I was rubbing myself on her.

Maybe I was fucking her pussy.

Maybe I was fucking her tits.

But I'd always hear her moan.

Feeling whatever part of her around me.

The weakness in my legs become more and more intense.

I move my hips and I am inside her. Inside Yasmine. Wet. Warm. Naughty.

Riding me like the professional she is, making it clear I'd have no other option but to cum inside her.

I couldn't remember if I had a condom on.

I couldn't care.

I move my hips as this violent pleasure take over me. I want to hold her but she has her arm between us, pushing me away. Her smile isn't sweet and inviting anymore.

It... changed.

It's arrogant now. Dripping with vanity.

"I'm not done" she complains "I will need to use this"

There is something in her hands. I can't quite see what... it's small and thin.

She has to touch me with it so I understand it's a needle.

She pinched my skin until she drew blood.

"Ouch" I hold on to the cut that, albeit tiny, was hurting like hell. There was blood coming out of that tiny hole. Way too much blood.

I read about that in an article once. Right after Yasmine told me about her tastes. BDSM, is what she called it. It was about spankings and pain and every kind of tool you could imagine. I never knew if she actually used needles... but since I read that article, I could never stop thinking about it.

"No... I don't want this" I beg, holding on to my wound that bleeds and bleeds.

"Are you judging me? Are you shaming me?" she blinks, her eyes looking cruel, her words sounding mean "You?" she laughs "You innocent inexperienced idiot?"

"No!" I answer quickly "I am not judging you. If this works for you, that's... that's great. But it doesn't for me. I... I don't..."

"You don't... what? You coward"

She climbed down the counter and is walking around my kitchen. Coming to me like she is hunting me. Bigger than any normal human could ever be. She was a giant and she was hunting me down to kill me and eat me.

I wake up so startled I sit up on the bed.

Sitting in the dark, my heart blowing up inside my chest.

"If I asked you to fuck me"

What if she did?

What if she really did?

What would you have done then?

You fucking coward.

Nothing.

Cause that's all I was: an inexperienced coward.

There is cold sweat running down my brow, and... something else also. Something sticking me in bed.

I don't even need to lift my covers.

It was her naughty smile. The memory of her words. The picturing of her moans.

Something sticky was running down my legs, tainting my dignity.

Cause that was the truth: dreaming about Yasmine was all it took for me to cum in my sheets.

12