Malignity of Stone Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was odd to see a school principal in the company of stock brokers, but apparently he delved into... side projects during his free time. Hey, I respected that. Every man's gotta have a little something something on the side.

Anyway. I liked the Club. I knew that's the sort of place where I'd want to spend the rest of my days. Certainly not in class, much less in English Lit.

But... things had changed recently.

Cathy Cooper. Such a delectable, hot piece of ass. Just begging for a man to slap it, to put her through her paces. She acted so high and mighty, as if we didn't all know she used to pose for money before she became a teacher.

The idea of pulling her down off the perch and at a man's feet was delicious. The sorta delicious that normally remained nothing more than a fantasy. But something was up with Cathy.

The review system... it sounded like a Burns move, alright, but more brazen than anything I'd ever heard of. Did he have it out for this particular girl? Had she pissed him off, somehow?

I didn't know. Truth be told, I didn't much care.

All I knew was, every time she looked down in shame and switched to that low unassuming voice to say Yes Mister Foster, my dick fucking twitched in my pants. That kinda cockteasing couldn't go unpunished.

But I wasn't stupid. I wasn't gonna jeopardize my future over some ho who thought too much of herself. So for once in my life, I tried to think with my brain and not my dick.

Hey, I was capable of self-criticism. I knew I got a little hotheaded at times.

I knew Cathy was with Burns at right around this time - in fact, I knew she did so every day. I liked to get up early, run some laps before class started, so I was in before most students, and I'd seen her head down that hallway every day for the past two weeks.

Every day, her meetings with Burns lasted a little longer.

Every day, she came back looking a little more off balance.

Now, maybe I was simply seeing things that weren't there, but... that was the sort of thing to make a guy suspicious.

So, that morning, I did what any conscientious young student would. I hung back, waiting for Cathy to have spent enough time in Burns' office.

I could have gone in from the start, but I knew that wouldn't be smart. If anything untoward was happening in that office, it was at the end that it'd be the hardest to hide.

Besides, shortly before 9AM, there would be just enough chaos - with students coming and going to their first classes - that I could slip into a crowd, if needed. The cleaning staff and security guards would also be less likely to pay attention to me, loitering around Burns' office, than they would if I was the only student around.

Like I said. No risks.

By the time I was approaching the door to Burns' office, it was almost 8:45.

I didn't know what I was expecting. Well, okay, on some level I did know. But reality immediately exceeded my expectations. There was noise coming from beyond the door.

Unmistakable noise.

Wet, squelching, rhythmic, thumping noise.

Looking behind to make sure I wasn't being watched, I made my way quietly towards the door, and pressed my ear against the hardwood. I had to stifle a fit of laughter at what I was hearing from the other side.

"I thought women didn't get any pleasure out of penetration," a gruff voice said, panting. Holy shit, that was undoubtedly Burns! "You look slick enough to me. Admit it."

There was a loud CRACK, and then I heard a soft voice, breathing and panting, the answer barely audible above the obvious sounds of fucking coming from behind the door.

"Yes Sir," the voice said. Cathy fucking Cooper. "I'm wet, because I'm a worthless slut."

So. Review system, huh?

I understood what was going on here. Good on ya, Burns! He may have been a slimy, corrupt son of a bitch all his life, but I felt a bit of gaudy, manly camaraderie with him at that moment. He'd bagged himself a true beauty!

Still. A plan began forming in my mind. There was an opportunity here that I didn't want to pass up. So I grabbed my mobile phone, and started recording, while pressing it to the door.

They were loud enough that the recording would hold great fidelity.

I smiled to myself, and crouched lower, trying to peep through the keyhole while my phone did the job.

Holy shit. The sight before me defied description.

Cathy Cooper knelt on the desk, ass up, face held down by one of Burns' strong, meaty hands. She was looking right at the door - right at me, though she didn't know I was there.

Burns towered behind her, his other hand resting luxuriatingly on her ass, as he piled into her from behind, grunting and occasionally spanking her.

For all her proclamations of pleasure, I could see it in her eyes that she was putting on a show. She wasn't liking this. It wasn't that she was simply repulsed. Her eyes cycled through so many emotions.

Shame. Defeat. Defiance had gone out of them like a snuffed-out candle.

Occasionally, maybe when Burns ploughed deeper into her cunt, her eyes would roll upwards, and her teeth would press against her lower lip. In spite of herself, she was responding.

That made my own cock twitch in my pants. I sure hoped the recording was good.

Burns' hands tugged at Cathy's hair, pulling her head backwards.

"This is how a real man breaks in his filly," Burns said. "Your boyfriend should have taught you this lesson long ago. No wonder you're such a shitty employee."

"Sorry Sir," Cathy said, breathless, pained, her head being pulled back savagely like she was a dog on a leash.

I raised an eyebrow. What was this whole thing about employees? Oh well, the rest of the dirty talk was hot, at least - as was the scene playing out before me.

"Let me clarify once and for all how your employment here is going to go," Burns said, pistoning into her cunt with impressive stamina. "You want to keep teaching? Then you better follow every instruction I give you, to the letter. If that means fetching coffee, you do it. If that means sucking me off on demand, you do it. If that means letting an entire classroom treat you like dirt under their shoes, you let them. You're just my gopher. Got that, bitch?"

"What?" Cathy said, horrified - to which Burns pushed her head back on the table.

"I'm not finished," he said. I was stunned. This sort of dirty talk wasn't on Pornhub!

"Feminism isn't welcomed in my school. You wanna work here? Fine and dandy. You need to accept your place. You may be a teacher in name, but this," he said, thrusting to mark each word, "is - what - you - really - are."

Cathy was convulsing underneath him - but even her obvious dismay didn't break her discipline.

"Yes Sir," she said. "I understand."

"And no matter who else you end up fucking in your life... you will remember me as the one who broke you first."

"Yes Sir," Cathy said, her head now hanging limply from the desk, truly defeated, as Burns fucked her. "I'll... always remember..."

I was completely enraptured, but then a sound broke out across the hallway, distracting me.

Fuck.

The bell was ringing. It was 9AM.

It was literally time for class... not that mine would be starting any time soon, judging from what my teacher was doing! And normally, I'd have no compulsion showing up late - I'm not a loser.

But I didn't want to risk Burns finding out, not before I had the chance to back up my recordings. Then, him and I could have the most interesting chat in the world.

As I made my way back to class, I saw Cindy standing outside, her arms crossed, her boots tapping impatiently against the floor. I let out a chuckle. Cindy! Oh, the poor sucker was in a tizzy about her big sis now, wait until she found out what Burns had truly done to her!

"What's so funny, asshole?" She snapped at me. Ah, charming as ever.

"Your joke of a sister," I said. "I'm so looking forward to today's class," I added with a smirk.

"So you can boss her around some more? Is that how you get your kicks, you sick pig?"

Not exactly, not this time. But I wasn't about to tell her that. Before I could come up with another stinger, Cindy's expression changed, becoming more serious. "Have you seen her? I wanted to have a chat with her before class."

A sudden impulse seized me.

I knew it could, potentially, jeopardize my plan. But then again, I had the recordings... even if Burns went down in flames, I could still use my own leverage on Cathy. And honestly, the prospect of doing what I was about to do was irresistible.

"I think she's still in Burns' office," I said nonchalantly, trying to ignore the shocked expression of outrage that was on Cindy's face. "You might as well go up there and see what's cooking -"

I hadn't even finished my sentence. Cindy was marching towards Burns' office with the confidence of a stormtrooper. I waited for her to turn the corner, and bent down, laughing hysterically.

Forget I said anything.

I loved school.

***

John

"What have you done to her, you asshole?"

Cindy Cooper was as outspoken and uncivilised as Cathy used to be, John considered. Feigning nonchalance, he crumpled a tissue in his hand - she didn't know it, but it was dripping with his own cum - and threw it in the bin as she watched.

He loved getting away with stunts like this. It made him feel like the smartest man in the room.

Now, however, he was quite irritated.

The danger was real. Had Cindy decided to barge in only a few minutes earlier, she would have caught them in the act. As it was, she'd ran into her sister in the hallway outside.

Cathy had been dishevelled. Burns had made sure of that.

Unfortunately that was enough to rouse young Cindy's suspicions.

"I don't know what you're referring to," Burns said in a calm, measured voice. "And I would suggest you return to your classroom, and use proper tone with your superiors, or I'll have to suspend you."

"Suspend me?" Cindy threw her head back and laughed. "Are you nuts? I could have you thrown in jail. I can put two and two together. I don't know what kind of dirt you have over Cathy, but hand it over now, or I go to the cops. Right this instant."

Burns sighed, shaking his head. Intellectually, he'd known there was a chance something like this would happen. But this early, and it being Cathy's own sister? So, so inconvenient. She had even less incentive than most to simply let the matter be.

Burns had to make a decision quickly, that much was clear.

He had always espoused the saying that, if all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail. So he felt going against the grain of his own advice, as a plan took shape in his mind.

But the truth was, the stone was unique in its properties. The thrill he was getting now was something he couldn't get anywhere else. Consent would take the edge off the thrill. Hookers would simply be acting.

So, in a way, a hammer really was all he had.

And as for nailing, well, he had just nailed one of the sisters on this very desk, he thought with a smirk.

"What are you laughing about?" Cindy asked, bewildered. "Why does everyone in this cursed school behave like they're in on a joke I'm the only one not privy to?"

"Oh, I'll let you in on the joke," Burns said, enjoying the look of exasperation on Cindy's face.

Slowly, deliberately, his hands fished into his pocket.

"The set-up to the joke," he said, "is gender equality in the workplace, and sexual harassment laws."

He studied Cindy's expression, the way her brow furrowed as she tried to understand if he was confessing to harassing Cathy. That would certainly lull her into a false sense of security, make her believe he was misstepping.

It would blind her to the danger.

Burns kept his gaze leveled on Cindy's eyes, as he held the stone between thumb and forefinger.

"The punchline," he said. "Very funny. The punchline... is you."

The stone went spinning into the air.

12