Mall Crush Ch. 01

Story Info
Katie’s mall crush notices her and decides to escalate.
4.9k words
4.75
8.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mall parking lot had more cars than I had hoped when I pulled into the spot. I glanced around and saw families of all sizes getting ready to go into the shop, or families with bags laden with things over their arms leaving the glass storefront. I got out and stealthily stretched my legs, adjusting the teeny tiny thong to properly sit covering my vagina.

I enjoyed the thrill of wearing a dress and a micro thong, it allowed the possibility of imagining my dress flying up and some stranger seeing how exposed I was. It made me sweat just thinking about it. I locked my car and walked into the store, but was surprised when this box store was nearly empty. Families must have parked here and then walked through to reach the other inner stores, leaving this one practically empty- save for the few employees restocking, or brushing non existent dust from the tables. I was looking for one such employee in particular. Julia. Her dark hair cut short to around her shoulders and her back exposed in the store's uniform black tops. I knew her from half a store away without even seeing her face. She was around my age, middle twenties and was utterly gorgeous.

We played this game every time I came in which was more frequent now that the holidays were around the corner. I would walk through the store, glancing at things but never purchasing anything, all the while keeping her in viewing range. Unlike the other older employees of the store, Julia was younger and tighter. Her attitude was no nonsense when I heard her talk to customers, and her body was trim and neat. She was the only employee who wore skirts and since it was getting colder, she had started wearing stockings -- one time I caught the garter to her thigh highs and I nearly drooled.

I watched her fix a display for Christmas bathrobes when she turned and addressed a coworker, catching me in her peripheral vision. I squinted my eyes and pursed my lips; acknowledging the look but not wanting to instigate conversation from any other employee. I began my perusal in the mens section- there was no man in my life, but it had some of the lowest tables and I was always able to watch Julia the best from this area.

She finished up her conversation with the other woman and walked behind the makeup counter. After some exchange with the man working the cash register he walked off towards the center of the mall and I watched her scan the store. She was looking for me! It took her one pass before spotting me.

My thick blonde hair laid heavily around my shoulders, the scarf adding extra heat to ward off the slight nip outside. I had a thin jacket on, but that was to hide my nipples- on top of wearing small panties, I enjoyed not wearing a bra when I went to the mall. My dress was a dark green and went to just below my knees, leaving a few inches of gap until my tall riding boots started. It was very fall chic and I had taken the inspiration from a display I saw Julia working on a few weeks ago.

Even from the distance I could feel her eyes appraise me, trace down my hidden curves then bounce back to my face. I fiddled with a tie on the table and flicked my eyes through my lashes to see her gently lick her lips. Blood rushed to my pussy and my nipples peaked. I took a deep breath and took my scarf off causing the jacket to shift and my hardened nipples were clearly visible through my dress.

I pretended not to notice and folded the scarf neatly, placing it in my bag, aware that the left side of my jacket was actually caught on my breast, making it quite obvious and almost presenting the furled bud of my nipple.

Afterwards I adjusted my jacket and looked at her again; her mouth was slightly parted and she had moved around the counter so she was leaning on rather than behind it. While I was looking, she glanced right and left, and then with her well manicured hands, flicked a box off the counter onto the ground a few inches next to her. With my full attention she bent, perfectly at the waist, to reach the box.

My eyes bounced down to her tall black heels, suede with a four inch heel making her legs seem like they were never ending. As she bent her skirt started to lift up the back of her thighs. Higher, higher, until I saw the glimpse of white creamy flesh boarded by thin lace straps holding the thigh highs up. But she still had almost 8 inches to reach the box so she kept bending. Her skirt rose higher, and I crossed my legs, holding my breath and starting so intently at a small point that would appear any second.

The doorbell chimed loudly. Julia bent the rest of the way in the blink of an eye and was behind the counter before the chime finished echoing. I was still staring at the spot. I thought I saw a scrap of red lace but I couldn't be sure if I just blacked out and imagined it, or if she was as naughty as I was.

I did a lap around the mall and left through another exit. When I got home after the mall, I walked to the dining room chair, slid my panties off and opened my legs as wide as they could, wrapping my legs around the arms I circled my nipples waiting for them to peak; I pushed my dress down so my breasts could stick out through the neckline, my nipples a rosy pink hue against white flesh, I looked down and licked my finger. Closing my eyes I imagined I was in a dressing room and Julia was watching me. With my wet finger I trailed it across the middle of my breast where my tan line was, slowly circling until I was trailing the wet digit over my peaked nipple.

My pussy felt like it was melting. I pulled the skirt of my dress to my waist and looked down, admiring the waxed clean look. With my legs parted widely my labia had separated and I could see the wet trail of pussy juice sticking to the chair. I licked my finger again and then dipped it -- no plunged it- into the pool of wetness that was between my thighs. After frigging my clit for 20 seconds, my head thrown back imagining it was Julias tongue, my orgasm passed through me.

Then I came up with a plan for next time.

The Christmas Season was in full swing now.

It had been two weeks since I had seen Julia, but that was not going to stop me from at least trying to execute my plan.

I wore a tight sweater dress that came above my knee, tall chunky gogo boots, and a brown leather jacket. Underneath, I had nothing. No panties, no bra.

I walked in on a Tuesday, having taken the day off. I was so horny thinking about this day. I woke up already wet and puffy. I did bring a pair of panties in case this goes awry, but when I walked in I could feel the cool air draft across my already moist cunt lips.

The box store was more busy today and the mens section had people in it so I couldn't do my normal "non shopping" perusal, so I turned towards the shoes instead. I could always look at the shoes, peak around the racks and if I didnt see Julia, duck into the nearest changing room- the nightwear and lingerie section changing room- slip my panties on and walk out none the wiser.

I saw a woman who may have been Julia, but I couldn't be sure because this beast of a man was in the way and I couldn't get a good look at their clothes, The hair was the same though so I had a hunch that my beauty was here and my plan could hopefully go as planned. In looking for Julia, I found a pair of tall strappy sandals that I wanted to try on- for all of the non- existent galas that I go to, but who is a woman to say no to shoes. I found one of the luxury plush leather benches, put my purse down and sat with the shoe box in my lap. When I sat my dress rode up and the tops of my thighs brushed the cold leather reminding me once again that I was pantyless.

I inhaled deeply and thought I could smell myself, that made me shiver and when I went to look and open the box I could see in the angled mirror in front of me my nipples were on display. I put the shoe box down and began unzipping my boots when I caught a whiff of lavender and vanilla and then-

"I can help unzip if you'd like?" It was Julia, talking to me finally and her voice was orgasmic.

I looked at her and unconsciously stuck my chest out, presenting my tits to her. Her voice was more commanding than I imagined and I had a thought of her being the one in charge rather than me. My pussy clenched and suddenly I wasn't sure I was going to be going through with my plan or rather, letting her do whatever she wanted to me if she would just keep talking to me.

I swallowed and her eyes tracked my throat bob,

"That would be lovely, thank you." I said.

I held my calves out for her, and looked up in question. Would she sit opposite me in the accompanying leather chair? Or kneel before me and unzip my boot. This area was tucked back into a corner and there had been no people there for several minutes, so we were alone.

Julia smiled and instead surprised me, she sat next to me on the bench and reached down to pull my leg into her lap. This put me in an awkward position for a few moments, I could raise my other leg and she could have both of my feet in her lap, keeping me trapped until she let me go. Or I could keep one leg on the ground and have my dress ride up even more as she pulled my leg- therefore exposing my pussy. She didn't give me the choice.

"Just one, then we will unzip the other."Julia said.

She took my leg and slowly pulled the zip down, not having noticed my pussy yet, I tried to discreetly move my thighs together to clench some privacy, but the leather bench was keeping me stuck in the position I was in. She pried off the boot.

"I bet you feel all cramped having been cooped up all day?" I looked at her in bewilderment, and she smiled at me, her dark hair moving over her shoulder as she ran her fingernails up my socked foot. Tickling gently. I giggled and thrust forward, the dress pulled slightly and that drew her attention to the mirror where my very wet pussy was covered only by a few shadows. I gasped and my breasts bounced- I realized that I was coming off like a total slut and she would never want to talk to me again with how strong I was coming onto her.

"Well I guess not everyone was cooped up were they?" Julia looked at the angled floor mirror and saw the apex of my thighs glimmer slightly in the mirror, my wetness smearing together.

"We can't have that can we? You need something to stop all that from going to waste!" She looked at me and I could feel my heart hammering, my pussy wouldn't stop clenching, it was like dozens of mini orgasms over and over again. I nodded.

"Okay Katie, let's get you a pair of panties- I know just the pair- we can match." She said gleefully.

"You know my name?" I asked,

"Well I had to have a name to imagine you by, so I just asked around for a little while until someone gave it to me." She stood but took my boot with her,

"Why don't you try out those new shoes, I will walk them over to the dressing rooms for you." She said this a bit louder and I realized one of her co-workers was approaching. I closed my legs quickly and unzipped my other shoe before the second woman was upon us.

Julia explained she was helping me find a Christmas Party outfit and that we were testing the shoes, then going to get dresses and undergarments. This seemed to please the woman who nodded, then- once I got the shoes on, complimented my choice in fashion and walked away.

The heels were tall, but manageable but made me aware of how high my dress was now. I stood and could feel my legs peel off the leather. I looked behind me and there was a small wet spot where my pussy was leaking. I bent to clean it but Julia stopped me. While looking me in the eyes, she bent down and sniffed it then grinned at me.

With a beckoning motion of her fingers she led the way to the dressing room. I tracked the swell of her ass in her skirt followed up to her sway back shirt. There was no tan line so I assumed she tanned toppless, this made my pussy even wetter and I began to feel a drop form at the opening of my slit.

We got to the dressing room and after we entered Julia put up a closed for construction sign directing people to the next changing stalls over.

"You sit right here. I will be back with your accessories." She pointed me to a swanky changing stall with a tall wingback chair in one corner, a small stool, several hooks on the wall made of different door knobs and two walls of floor to length mirrors. I sat in the chair and waited for her to return, all the while thinking about how wet my oussy was, how horny I was and how if I didnt cum in the next hour I was going to combust. I was just about to lift up my skirt and start teasing my clit when she came in.

She shut the door, turned the lights down and turned the mirror lights up so our reflections were one of the only things illuminated.

"I must see what I am working with now, take it off but leave the shoes on."

She placed a small pile of clothes on the stool and stood in the corner. Her presence commanded respect so I stood and fiddled with the hem only a moment, before peeling the dress over my body. My tits bounced and the smell of pussy permeated the stall. We both inhaled deeply.

"Look at how perfect it is!" She exclaimed.

She walked over and traced around my pussy, not touching it directly but tracing my things and under my belly button. My nipples puckered at the touch.

"Now we need to preserve all we can so put this on." Julia said.

She went over to her pile and pulled out a thin white sheer piece of fabric. The whole piece was about the size of my thumb to the pointer finger and the triangle in front covered my slit, leaving all the pubic bone exposed. In the back, it came to the middle of the ass. I slid them up slowly but when they got to my pussy I stopped.

"All the way." she demanded

"But I will ruin them!" I whined

"Then we will have you buy them silly." Julia giggled

"They won't fit at the moment, my pussy is too swollen." I poked at a swollen lip

"Oh I am sure they will do their job." she said and I couldn't argue anymore.

I pulled them up and the second the white fabric touched my wet gushing cunt it became almost transparent, the micro thong slid between my puffy waxed lips and my clit was outlined with the thin fabric. It was like putting my pussy in a frame.

I sighed deeply and watched as when I pulled the straps of the thong up my labias parted around the thong and it disappeared.

"That's how I wear mine, see?" Julia was now standing in front of me, her skirt inching up in her pinched fingers, slowly her thighs came into view and a wave of pheromones rushed towards me, I clenched my thighs together and waited until I could see a glistening droplet on her thigh.

Her skirt lifted and I could see the two perfect bare lips of her drenched cunt. Nesteled inbetween was a stip of grey sheer material, it was colored black in most since her juice had soaked through. I reached out a finger to touch the heaveness spot, but she swatted my hand away.

"No no, I am not finished with getting you all worked up."

She pushed me back into the chair, my legs splaying slightly and she kneeled in between.

Seeing a gorgeous woman on her knees was insane for anyone to witness, seeing a gorgeous woman then take her clothes off was even better.

She stripped the black shirt and showcased her beautiful perky tits. The nipples had glitter kissing pastied over them which would explain how I never saw her nipples all the times we teased. She took the edge of her skirt and tucked it up into the waistband of her garter making a belt of fabric. From my view down, I could see the straps of her thong and the thin strip disappear into her pussy, then her thighs decorated in her elaborate stockings.

"Do you want to watch us?" She asked me, I raised an eyebrow in question and she pointed to the mirror behind her that showed our position. I looked like a queen and her, my waiting servant at my knees waiting to be deemed worthy. My legs were parted and her ass sat on her pristine shoes. My heeled feet framed her waist.

"Fuck we are amazing." I said and spread my legs wider to stretch my knees up over the armrests.

"Oh get comfy why don't you!" Julia giggled. I flushed and watched as my pussy parted and the fabric worked farther in, my clit swelled against the lace and I rocked slightly. Julia put her hands on my hips and slid an arm so it was barring my movement.

"Hey now, I am here for you, let me." she said.

With the arm she was pinning my hips with, she bent her hand so only the manicure fingernail touched the inside of my thigh. I shivered in anticipation and felt my nipples tingle. She hooked the nail around the panties and slid her nail up and down, loosening it from the clutches of my pussy. Trails of juice connected the fabric to me, and with each pass her finger was rubbing them into the gusset. Finally she pulled the panties to the side, fully exposing me.

"So pretty, little pouting pussy," She took her free hand and trailed her fingers up my thigh towards the apex.

"You have been denied from me so long you must be so horny" Her fingers got to the junction of my thigh and pussy and halted, she looked up at me after talking to my pussy and waved her hand over my core. I was heavy breathing stuck waiting for her touch.

"But why don't we wait a little more." Her hand trailed down my other thigh and I moaned in complaint.

"Please!" I said.

"Oh are you begging? I don't hear you begging down here, I hear you begging up there," Julia looked at me with a wicked smile and made a peace sign with her fingers.

"Let me help you talk:" She took her fingers and placed them on my pussy lips trailing up and down the sensitive skin with her acrylic nails. I could feel my blood rushing and engorging them, to the point of turning my pussy into a pulsating heart of lust. She tickled her fingers to where my lips protected my now swollen and exposed clitoris, I could feel it twitching with her attention. She then made a scissor motion with her hand and closed the lips over my clit, it was torture knowing she was millimeters away but the feeling was dulled.

"Oh please Julia, I am dripping and want you to make me cum right now, I promise I have been good," I moaned at her mocking, I moved my hands to my nipples and began pinching and circling.

"But Julia I like to be teased because I am a naughty slut." I groaned again and looked up into the mirror. Julias thong was now totally black and a string of pussy juice was dribbling from her pussy to the floor. In my peripheral I saw her look up at me and she released my hips from her arm, moving her hand down to move her panties to the side like mine were. Her puffy lips were so large they didn't disclose any secrets within them, just continued to let a stream of juice drip down- uninterrupted now.

"I will make a deal with you," She said to me, my pussy was so hot and wet I would sell my soul just to cum at this moment; I knew if I could touch my clit for even a second I could probably make myself orgasm.

"Yea?" I breathed out.

"We will cum together, but only when I say so. If no, you can cum right now but I wont and you will never get the chance again." I whimpered at the unfairness, but my desire to watch her become unhinged with orgasm was greater than my own need. I could think of her face forever locked in bliss.

"I want you to cum too." I said quietly. Julia smiled at me.

"Great, then watch my lips." I stared at her mouth avidly- this was not a challenge.

"No silly, my lips!" She wiggled her ass in emphasis and my gaze darted to the mirror. With the hand not already on my pussy she stuck two fingers into the soaking well of my slit, I could feel the wetness with how she slid just the tips of her fingers in and watched then as she dragged a trail of my juice all the way to her pussy. In the mirror I could see her fingers smear it around her clit and I laid my head back in unrestrained bliss. I could cum just from watching her I thought.

12