Mallory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got beat in the triple jump that night for the first time in her life. It was bound to happen, sometime. She had never lost an event she had entered in a track meet and she was upset. She was a little distracted by the crowd her new car drew at Chili's when we stopped on the way home to eat. I could tell it made her feel better. When we sat down, however, the bitterness of defeat was still stinging.

"I know I could have beaten her," she told me. "I was a foot shorter than I should have been. I know I can jump farther, Dad; what was wrong with me?"

"You must be getting fat," I kidded her. She snorted. "Seriously baby, you don't have your best day every day. That was the jump of a lifetime for that girl. She'll never jump that far again and you were a little off your game. We'll work on it tomorrow and you'll be fine. So you had an off day; it happens. The best of us have an off day every now and again. You won all three of your running events. You beat the pants off of her in the 200."

She giggled. "I was mad. She's such a ratchet, Dad. You should hear her talk. She stood by me and just kept talking. Every other word was, 'YOLO,' 'swag,' 'boost,' 'really,' 'actually,' or 'twerk.' She needs a bath and has side bangs. What a hoe."

I laughed. "Does any of this have anything to do with her beating you?"

"No, she's always been like that. She's always giving some excuse why she doesn't win. She's hurt or having her period or something. None of the girls, even from her own school, can stand her. I wouldn't waste my time disliking her if she didn't try to talk to me all the time."

"I thought you liked everyone, Mallory."

"Well, I don't," she said. "I'm nice to everyone, but that doesn't mean I like them. If she doesn't leave me alone I'm going to say something mean to her. Do you know she actually asked me why I'm living with a white man?"

"What did you tell her?" I asked.

"I told her you have a big dick," she laughed. "What do you think I told her? I told her you're my father and I love you."

"Christ, Mallory; someone's going to hear you." I looked around nervously.

She giggled. "You do have a big dick. I've talked about her enough. Thanks for listening, Daddy. I got an A on my biology test."

"Good job, baby," I told her. "If you keep this up you're going to be first in your class. You can pretty much have your pick of where you want to go to college with those kinds of grades."

"I already know where I want to go. I'm going to the University of Miami so I can live at home and commute."

She wanted to be an English teacher. I had warned her about not making much money teaching, but she didn't care. She wanted to coach, too, and I knew if she was good at coaching she could do pretty well. I was trying to get her to focus on education administration; that's where the money is, and she was considering it.

"Let's go home, Dad," she said. "I can't wait until Saturday."

"What's going on Saturday?" I asked her.

"It's prom," she said. "Cole asked me to go with him. You don't mind do you?"

"Not at all," I told her. "We need to get you a dress."

"We'll go tomorrow evening," she said. "After practice, you can take me."

I groaned. "I think Aunt Kim should take you."

"Stop acting like a brat," she said. "You're my dad and you're taking me. It's your job. You took it when you took me. Thank you, Daddy."

"For what, baby?"

"For taking a little girl and giving her a fairy tale life," she smiled up at me.

"I thought she would be good at the triple jump," I told her. "She's been a great disappointment to me."

She punched me. "You big idiot! I got second in one meet!"

We walked out with her arm around me and I opened her door. She got in and I went around to the passenger seat. She was a very good driver. She stayed in the fast lane and drove six or seven miles over the speed limit. Every move she made was smooth and planned well in advance. I told her and that made her happy.

She did her homework and went off to take her bath. I was in bed when she came in and she didn't have on her jersey. In fact, she didn't have on anything at all. My breath caught in my throat when I saw that vision. She was glorious. Her little pussy had a light dusting of straight black hair, carefully trimmed into a little V shape; pointing to the treasure below. She came and climbed in, naked as a baby. She wore more when she was a baby!

"Dad, I want to ask you something. Do you mind if I call you Val?"

"It's my name. Do you mind if I call you Mallory?"

"Don't be silly. I've always called you Daddy or Dad. It doesn't seem right to call the man I love Dad."

"Well, Dad is a title, really; not a name. If you want to call me Val or Vallon it's okay with me as long as you still remember I'm your father, too."

"How could I forget? I'll never forget that."

"How about you call me Val when you want to and Dad when you feel like it?"

"That's a good idea," she said. "Right now I want to call you Val because I want you to play with me. I've been thinking about it all day."

"You mean like play with you sexy?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm very horny. I've been like this ever since humanities class. Did you like my panties?"

"Yes, but I don't like what you did," I told her. "You made me hard and I was afraid some other kid would see!"

"I'm sorry, I won't do it again," she said.

"No, it's okay, just pick your times," I told her. "Give me a chance to recover before I have to get up."

She slid her nakedness over me and I wrapped my arms around her. Her lips melted into mine and I could feel that soft little patch of hair against me. It was extremely exciting and I couldn't stop touching her. I rolled us over to the center of our bed and just looked at her for a while. She was the most amazing looking woman I had ever seen. The features of her face were stunning. Her light caramel complexion was flawless. She had never had a problem with acne like a lot of teenagers. Her eyes were that huge emerald green that had looked up at me and charmed me the day we met. She had high cheek bones and her cheeks were just slightly hollow. Her nose was little and cute and her chin was pointed. Her mouth was that little Cupid's bow and her lips were just a little puffy. I kissed them and took her lower one between mine and pulled it out a little. She was a little flushed and when I kissed her again I felt her little pointed tongue come out and tickle my lips. I allowed it inside and the feeling left me breathless.

My baby was kissing me, and she loved it. I nibbled on her long, graceful throat and she shivered when I kissed her tiny ears. I ran my tongue inside one and she shivered again. I kissed her collar bone and the little hollow between it and her throat. She made a cute little sound and I let my lips nibble down to one firm breast. She arched her back, attempting to make me touch her nipple but I avoided it and kissed all over her breasts except for the nipple. Finally she made a frustrated sound and took my head in her hands, centering it over a little nubbin and pressing it firmly against my lips. She gasped her breath in when I closed my lips over it and stretched it up until it snapped back, making her whole breast quiver. I used every bit of everything I had ever heard or ever learned to make love to that sweet breast, that sweet girl. She was moaning by the time I left it for its twin and when I pulled that one in, she went wild, speaking in unintelligible words for a moment before I could understand her.

"Val! Oh my God, Val! Something's happening to me, Jesus Dad, I... please! Stop, Dad, I'm... no, don't stop, oh God it's... Ah, oh Jesus, VAL!" her voice rose and became unintelligible again. I could tell she was coming and she had never felt anything like it before. She came for a long time and then pushed my head away from her hot little breasts. I kissed her lips and she panted for a minute.

"Jesus, Dad, that was... I can't believe you made me feel like that. I've rubbed myself a few times and this was way better. Was that an orgasm, Dad?"

"Yes, baby," I told her. "It was an odd one. I've never met a girl that came just from playing with her breasts. You're amazing, Mal. Most girls need you to play with their pussy at least a little. God, Mallory; you're smoking hot, baby. Did you like that?"

"I did!" she said. "I more than liked it. I feel like that if you played with my pussy I would just explode. I don't know if I can stand it if it feels any better!"

"It does," I told her. I slid my hand down over the flat plane of her belly and cupped her hot little pussy with my hand. She moaned and humped up against my hand. I let my index finger slide down between her pussy lips and part her sex. She was soaking wet inside and I used that to lubricate her lips and clitoris. When I touched the little nub she jumped at the sensation. I stroked it and felt it firm up and extend. I flipped it back and forth, then rubbed it firmly in circles and she blew up, moaning and writhing in ecstasy as her orgasm swept through her. I buried my finger inside her and she went off again. When I reached in and found her G spot she became wild, bucking against me until I could hardly maintain contact.

"Oh my God!" she groaned. "Jesus Christ, Dad, that feels so good. I'm coming so hard. Ah, God, coming!"

She groaned and thrashed, her gorgeous thighs clasping together, trying to trap my hand between them. She had a gap between them, just below her pussy and I kept her coming until a note of panic crept into her voice.

"Stop, Dad; oh my God, please stop! I can't... please, I can't... Oh God, stop!"

I let her rest, my finger still buried inside her hot little pussy, feeling the walls flexing and contracting around it. I could only imagine what that would feel like around my cock.

She pushed my hand out and away, pulling it to her lips and cleaning my finger inside her mouth. My cock was aching and I knew she wasn't going to be able to take any more stimulation. She wasn't ready to have me inside her. I would just have to live with it.

She rolled to press those big breasts against my chest and she felt my erection between us.

"Jesus, Dad," she whispered. "You nearly killed me. I can't believe you can make me feel like that. I feel your cock. Can I touch it?"

"Yes, Mallory, you can do anything you want."

"I'm going to make you come," she said.

"It's going to make a mess," I told her. "I have a lot stored up."

"If I take it in my mouth it won't," she said.

"Are you sure you want to do that, baby?"

She just slid down and enveloped my cock in her hot mouth. She couldn't take even half, but she took me in her hot little brown hand and pumped away while she worked the head over with her lips and tongue. In twenty strokes I was coming. The idea that it was Mallory doing this to me was just too overpoweringly erotic. It is almost impossible to describe how it feels to have the eighteen year old girl you have raised and loved since she was three, suddenly shift roles and become your lover. She was so beautiful and so sexy and I loved her so much that when I came, it was as if it were my soul pouring into her. She gulped away, swallowing convulsively and pumping with her hand. She choked a little and gave up trying to swallow. Cum leaked out the corners of her mouth and dripped down over my cock and her hand, making it slide in the slickness. I don't think I've ever come so much in my life. It just went on and on and her eyes never left my face. I went limp and she jumped up and went to the bathroom. I heard water running and she came back with a washcloth. She cleaned her face and then used it to wash my cock. The washcloth went flying toward the bathroom door and she was climbing up over me. She held her face close to mine and I could see her desire for affirmation. I wrapped her up in my arms and held her close. My heart was pounding and I could feel her nipples scraping against my chest.

"That was amazing, Mallory," I whispered. "You're amazing, baby. God I love you. You make me so happy."

Her face glowed and she wiggled like a puppy that has just been patted. "I love you, too," she whispered back. "That was so cool. I love watching your face when you come. I'm sorry I couldn't take it all. Next time I'll be better. I just wasn't ready for that much. I wasn't ready for the texture either. It didn't taste bad, but it's so thick and warm! I want to do it again. I felt so powerful that I could make you feel like that."

"No one could have taken all that," I told her. "It isn't likely that there will ever be that much again. It's been six months since I've come, Mallory. The last few days with you just made me so horny and so full, and the idea that my baby was doing that to me was just so incredible that I shot off like a bomb. You were perfect. You've always been perfect."

She slid off to the side and lay with her head on my chest, one arm flung over me and one smooth brown thigh across my legs. She sighed and snuggled in. I could feel big breasts crushed against my side and her little patch of silky hair against my thigh. She humped against me a little and sighed again.

"Let's sleep late tomorrow," she said. "You said we could skip school."

"Okay," I laughed. "How many days have you missed?"

"One so far," she said. "I can miss another and still not have to take finals."

I stroked the muscles of her silky back and we drifted off.

I woke up at six-thirty and called in. I slid back into bed and she murmured and slid back into her position half on top of me. I went back to sleep and we didn't stir until eleven. When I woke up again, she was awake and looking at me.

"Good morning, baby," I whispered.

"You're so beautiful," she told me.

"That's my line," I told her. "I was going for 'ruggedly handsome'."

She giggled. "That, too," she said. "You are beautiful to me. You're a beautiful person. You have a heart as big as the world. I know how lucky I am. Not many girls have someone like you."

"It's all you, Mallory," I told her. "I wasn't nearly as good a person before you came into my life. You made me realize what's important. I love you, little girl. I need to pee, then I'm going to take a shower. Would you like to join me?"

"Oh yeah," she said. "Then we're coming back here and we're going to spend the day here. Well, I'm kind of hungry. Can we eat breakfast and then come back here?"

"We can eat it here," I told her. "You just come back and I'll feed you breakfast in bed."

I went in and peed and got in the shower. I heard her come in and the toilet flush. The shower door opened and I felt her press herself against me from behind. Big wet breasts pressed against my back and hot little hands came around me and felt me all over. I let her explore.

"I'm glad you lift and run with me," she said. "I would still love you if you were fat, but all these muscles are a huge turn on. I like fit people, Dad."

"I'll try to stay like that," I told her. I turned around and we traded places. It was my turn to stand behind her and I soaped her up. My cock was rock hard in seconds and it nestled between her soapy butt cheeks. I reached around and soaped up those glorious big breasts. Her nipples seemed perpetually hard and very sensitive. Her areolas were a little puffy and they crinkled up a little as I circled them with the tips of my fingers, forming little cone shaped features on the tips of her breasts. I slid my hand down and cupped her sex, working up a lather in the sparse black hair and using it to wash her lips and into the cleft. I rinsed her off and when I slid my finger up through her slit it was still slick, not from soap but Mallory's growing arousal. I knelt in front of her, the water cascading over us and touched my tongue to that beautiful little pussy for the first time.

She started when I pressed against her clit with my tongue and I drank in the sight of her. Her outer lips were dusky and so was her clitoral hood, changing to a light pink as her inner lips opened. It was so sexy and so sweet that I had to swipe my tongue up from her vaginal opening to her clit. I focused on that and as I probed, her clit enlarged and peeked out at me. I flipped it with my tongue and it grew even more. I was able to take it inside my lips and lash the head with my tongue as I sucked at it. Her hips rocked and her hands gripped my hair as she came in a rush of pleasure, moaning out her joy with her head thrown back and her tight little body arched. When she was through, I stood back up and held her shaking form against me. We stepped out and I dried her off, wrapping her in the towel. I fluffed her mop of glossy curls and wrapped another towel around her head. She had the kind of hair that looked amazing if she just washed it, fluffed it up and let it dry. She kept it short on the sides and about six inches long on top. Long, loose curls hung down and it looked fantastic. We brushed our teeth, sharing the sink like we always did, and she mentioned being hungry again.

She followed me into the kitchen and chattered at me the whole time I made breakfast. She hadn't changed that since she was three. She just loved talking to me, and she said anything that came into her mind. I put everything on a tray and she carried her chocolate milk and my coffee, and we took it to the bed.

She took off her towels and leaned back against the headboard with her legs crossed and I sat in front of her. I fed her scrambled eggs, sausage and toast with strawberry jam, and just looked at her. She was totally unconcerned with being naked and spread open in front of me. I could see her tight little pussy lips on display and her breasts jiggled and shook with her every movement. I was hard the whole time we ate. When we were finished she pushed me over on my back and sucked my cock into the incredible heat of her mouth. Once again, the feeling was incredible and I didn't last long. She managed to swallow every drop without choking this time and when she looked up at me she had a huge smile on her angel face. She licked her lips.

"Yum," she said, "dessert."

That broke us up and we collapsed in each other's arms laughing. We napped and cuddled until it was dinner time, and I took her out to eat. We went and picked out her dress and she was gorgeous. It was a yellow mermaid thing with a one shoulder sweep and a silver ribbon running diagonally around her from shoulder to hip. We got silver shoes and a matching clutch. I asked her if there was anything else she wanted, and she said she wanted to get her hair, makeup and nails done professionally. I called and got her an appointment for Saturday afternoon.

When she came home, she was radiant. She was always beautiful and she wore very little makeup. She still didn't have a lot but her cheeks were more blushed and her lips were red. Her nails were yellow and silver and so were her toenails. I helped her put on her dress, slipped the shoes on her and she was a vision. She was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen by a mile. I wanted to hug and kiss her but she wouldn't let me.

"Dad, you're going to wrinkle me and mess up my lipstick," she pushed me away. "The limousine will be here in a minute. Go to the hotel and line up with the other parents and you can take pictures of me. I'm going out to dinner with Cole afterward. I'll be home by midnight. I want to dance with you when I get home. I want champagne, soft jazz and candles. I want you in a suit, too. This is going to be special, Dad. Just wait."

I drove to the hotel and joined the other parents waiting to take pictures. They announced each couple as they arrived and when Mallory and Cole stepped out, the hum of conversation stopped and every head turned. Cole was a good looking kid, tall and muscular with dark hair and eyes, but he was an accessory, that night. One long slim muscular brown leg emerged and when he held out his hand, the rest of her came into view and she was heart stopping, heart-breakingly gorgeous. I felt someone gasp beside me and when I looked Kim was there, camera in hand.