Mallu MILF Lakshmi

Story Info
A loving mother is visited by her son and his friends.
6.8k words
4.22
47.1k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello My Dear Readers...

Mallu MILF Asha is only the tip of the iceberg Mallu MILFs are. Lakshmi is another mother from the state of Kerala, who found herself being quickly upgraded to the status of a hot Mallu MILF.

While I would like to say that all my stories are happening parallelly in the same universe, with Mallu MILF Lakshmi I am officially launching BruceWayneEgypt's World of Erotica, BWE, similar to Marvel Cinematic Universe. All the characters from my stories will crossover at some point of time.

Mallu MILF Lakshmi will have a few characters mentioned in & related to Mallu MILF Asha, and vice-versa. However, this is very much a stand-alone series.

Also, please note that I had written this as three separate episodes, initially. But, I felt it made more sense together. I have tried my best to make sure that the continuity is not affected, and, kindly forgive me if you feel any inconsistencies.

The story is set in India, and is narrated by Lakshmi, herself.

Happy Reading!!

My name is Lakshmi. I am 39 years old, and I have been leading a very happy family life.

I am a housewife, and my world comprises of my loving husband, Gopal, and my children - Meenakshi & Madhav.

Gopal, 42, is a businessman, and does a lot of travelling. And whenever possible, he takes me along. He is the most understanding and caring person I know, and I consider myself very lucky that I am married to him.

Though we wanted our daughter, Meenakshi, to be with us here in Kerala, she wanted to study at a Dental College in Pune. It was a girls only campus, and we finally agreed to her demand.

Madhav, who is 18, was a lot more studious than his 20 year old elder sister, but he chose to pursue a B.Com Degree. As Meenakshi was already in Pune, we thought it was better that he also studied there, and got him the admission in a boys college.

Though I spent most of my time at home, I receive a lot of attention where ever I go. And all the credit goes to my fair skin, wavy black hair and my very tempting body.

I have always been on the thicker side, but I have also made sure I never look fat. Though I have managed to keep my saggy boobs look firm, and less voluptuous, using good quality bras, I have not been able to do much to keep my fleshy legs and curvy booty hidden. Even in the most traditional outfits, my assets sometimes make me look like a hot tease.

I never really enjoyed the stares and comments from the men around, and always was careful about not exposing any part of my body.

Gopal often tells me that I look very seductive, even if I had my whole body covered. And, to an extent, that was very true. Because, I myself have felt, more than once, that my heart shaped pink lips, almond eyes and glowing face, easily trumps my 36-27-38 sized body.

I lived a very conservative life, and I believed being at my husband's service was my primary duty. The presence of another man, in my life, was completely considered taboo, and I even hated the movies that portrayed such themes.

I was proud I was loyal to my husband all these 21 years, and helped him walk with his head held high. I was proud of my purity, and never ever did I think that a day would come when I would have to break my husband's trust. But, only until the moment my modesty was snatched away from me.

It was two months ago, that my son, Madhav, came home with four of his friends, from college, on their way to Chennai. They were going to attend the wedding of one of their classmate's brother, and decided to stay at our house, before taking their train the next morning.

Madhav along with his friends - Ajit, Roshan, Mrinal & Virat, reached at around 11:00 AM, and I very happily welcomed them. They were all well mannered, and were handsome young boys. They were not just my son's classmates, but they also shared the room with him, in the hostel.

Out of the 4, I knew Roshan, already. I had met him when when I visited my son, once, after he joined college. Roshan was also from Kerala, and I had also talked, over phone, with his mother, Asha, a few times. Such a sweet & innocent woman she is. Very caring, and full of love for her family, just like me.

This was the first time Ajit, Mrinal and Virat were visiting Kerala. And, they had never tried eating the traditional Kerala Meals, before. I served them fish, chicken, prawns and beef, and they loved it all. I was delighted to see them relish eating the food I prepared for them.

They all thanked me for the wonderful lunch, and said they would love to live here forever, just to eat the food I make. They also had only good things to say about my house, and thanked me again for letting them stay for the night. I was proud of my son, for choosing the company of such good boys.

Madhav had come home with a bag full of clothes to be washed, and he needed them to be dried & ironed by the time he left, the next day. They were going to leave early, and I knew I had to hurry.

As soon as the boys went to his room, I quickly unpacked his bag, and taking all of his used clothes in a bucket, rushed to the back side of my house. It was there that I did all the washing.

I was walking out of the house, when I heard strange sounds from my son's room. His was the only bedroom in the ground floor, and was closer to the back side of the house. I could hear them all laughing, too, and I first thought it was just some funny noise they were making.

Though I was very curious to know what it was, I still had a smile on my face. They were, after all, still kids, trying to have a good time. It was definitely going to be something harmless, I thought. And, I continued to smile, until I slyly looked in through the open window, and had the shock of my life.

"Oh my... Shit!!" I gasped, the very second I saw what was happening. I was stunned, and I could hardly move, and my eyes seemed fixed on to all of them.

The sounds coming from my son's room were moans. They were all moaning, and I could just not believe what I was looking at.

All the 5 boys, including my son, were naked. He still had his underwear in his hands, and he had just removed it, I guessed. They were all completely in the nude, and it was the first time I had seen another grown up man, after my husband, uncovered. And, I was greeted by the sight of not 1, but 5 bare bodies.

"What a hot MILF, man!!" I heard Ajit say, looking into the computer. They were all watching porn. I had always hoped Madhav never watches any of that filth, and I just could not understand what was happening, in my own house.

"Damn.. Look at her jump & scream." Virat quickly added.

"I want to this do to a mature married woman, someday." Ajit said.

"But, haven't you already??" was what Roshan had to ask him.

"Hahaha..." Ajit just laughed.

"Yeah.. Haven't you already fucked Shiny Ma'am?? We all thought you owned that slut professor." Madhav quickly asked him. I could not believe I just heard those words come out from my son's mouth.

"Haha.. Oh, shut up guys.. I haven't fucked her brown hairy pussy, yet. Hahaha... But, I should. She sure looks hotter than before, now." Ajit said, continuing to watch the porn video being played.

"Maybe, we should do that together. Her husband being in the Navy means she is not getting a lot of meat, anyway." Mrinal joined the conversation, also stroking his penis very aggressively.

"She would be one perfectly hot item to gang-bang. The best part is, she would come back begging for it, everyday!!" Madhav said, as the others laughed.

Virat : Guys.. Guys.. Guys...

Ajit : What is it, dude??

Virat : Wait a second...

Roshan : What is it, man??

Virat : Doesn't this whorry bitch in the video, look a little like your Mom?!

Virat was asking this question to my own son. And, I was surprised to hear it. But, he was right. I had seen the woman in the video, and she did look like me. I don't know what it was, but her body felt very similar to mine.

Though not as saggy, the shape of her bust looked just like what I hid underneath my top. And, I also felt my eyes & lips too shared a close resemblance with hers.

"Fuckk!! Yes!! How did I not feel that, earlier?!" Mrinal said, with a pleasant grin on his face.

"Just that Lakshmi Aunty is a lot more hotter than this slag!!" Virat concluded.

I looked at my son, immediately. I wanted to know what he would say. I had realized by now that he is not the same innocent teenager I thought he was. But, there was no way he would let someone shame his mother like that.

But, to my surprise, my son did not bother to say anything. He was just smiling. He just looked at them like he loved what he just heard. It was like he always felt that about me, and he was waiting for the others to think the same.

How ever strange it was, I also felt a slight wetness developing in between my legs.

"No.. No.. This cannot be happening." I thought, as I sensed being turned on listening to the obscene & horrific conversation between my son & his friends.

"What is this!! Am I really enjoying this?? Am I starting to find pleasure over the fact that a group of young boys find me hot?? Please tell me this is not true." I was talking to myself.

Ajit : Look at this bitch in the video, again, boys. She is almost crying getting fucked in the ass. She should be ashamed to call herself a pornstar. I bet Lakshmi Aunty does anal so much better.

Roshan : Hahaha... Lakshmi Aunty is a pro, bro!! One look at that thick round ass, and anybody can confirm how much she likes her back-door being stretched.

Mrinal : I just wish I can see her in Porn, someday. Haha!! Hopefully in a nasty glory-hole scene, inside a dirty public toilet, with the filthiest of cocks!!

That was it!! That was more than what I could take. It was beyond belief they would even think or talk about a woman like that. And, especially when her son was right next to them.

But, what left me even more perplexed was that my mature love-hole had turned even more moist. This was so unlike me, and I just could not get in terms with my body deceiving me.

"Am I really enjoying being talked dirty about, and being imagined in place of a glorified hooker, in the dirtiest of scenarios, by my own son & his friends?!" I asked myself, again, even as I continued to look at them.

But, little did I know that it was just the beginning of what was to come. Little did I know this was the smallest piece in the greater scheme of things.

"Have a look at this..." my son, Madhav, said, in a very blunt tone, handing over a photo, from inside his wardrobe, to Virat.

"Shit.. Broo... Your Mom looks exactly like Angel Liya... And, she also has everything that makes Angel the most wanted MILF... Fuckk... But... How did you even manage to get this photo, in the first place?!" Virat asked, not taking his eyes off the photo.

My shameless perverted son had without any hesitation handed over a photo of his own mother, for his friend to happily lust at. I had no idea about the picture he had secretly hidden, and now shared with his friends, but I knew I was very angry at what he had done. He had crossed the limit. There was just no need for him to do that.

"Man... This is unbelievable... Is the woman we just saw in the yellow kurti the real Angel Liya?? Or, should I ask if the slutty bitch riding the hard cocks, in all these porn videos, is your Mom?! Hahaha!! How did you get this picture, man?? Look at your Mom's big tits. Begging to be groped." Roshan said to my son, seeing my photo, further making me feel humbled, but also more curious to know which photo of mine was being ogled at by his friends.

"Well.. We are glad you had this photo of your Mom, with you. This is good enough to nut for a whole month. Look at those horny eyes!!" Roshan made sure he made me feel completely degraded, as my own son, Madhav, only gleed.

Mrinal : Maddy... You always told us your Mom was hot. But, we never thought she was this fucking hot!!

Virat : So true, brother. The very first view I had of her, I felt my dick leak. But, after seeing this photo, 'a proper milf who deserves a good pounding' is the only way how I would like to define her.

Roshan : Maybe she already is getting laid with her young lovers...

Ajit : Poor your horny Mom, Maddy... Cannot bring her studs home, today, because her son is here... Haha!!

Virat : But, that is no problem. Her son has come home with 4 thick pricks to fill her in all possible ways she can think of.

Mrinal : Hahaha!! Exactly... Such a hot MILF!!

I was furious listening to what they had to say about me, and even more frustrated seeing my son enjoying the explicit being showered on me.

I was fuming, and I wanted to see the picture he gave them, just then. I wanted to know when he managed to click it. And, I was trying to get a better view inside the room, getting myself closer towards the window, when I noticed the size of their meat, for the first time.

I knew they were naked, and had their penis exposed, but not once had I even felt like looking down at their genitals. This was a purely accidental move from me, and nothing like what the boys planned and later executed. But, I could not stop admitting I was amused.

I was already tired with everything happening around me, and though I felt thrilled to an extent, it also left me equally exhausted. They all had cocks that were at-least 7 inches in length, and were very erect. They were all very easily bigger than my husband, Gopal, and their heavy balls looked filled with their thick loads.

I was surprised to see that my son was not only as long as them, but also thicker than all of them. It was indeed news, considering the fact that his dad had a penis that was 5 inches long, on his best days, but very very thin.

"What am I doing?!" I felt ashamed of myself for checking out the sizes of my own son, and boys just half my age. I felt worn out, until something even more scandalous caught my attention.

"I am going to cover this hot MILF in my white sauce!!" Virat almost proclaimed, before starting the act.

"Shit!! No... No... Not this.. Please.. Just not this.." I said to myself, looking at what Virat was getting himself ready for. I could not believe it, and felt already assaulted. He was stroking his excited cock looking at my photo, in his hand.

I had heard and read about so many instances of perverted men leaving their dirty stains over the images of women in movie posters, advertisements and even pages in the magazines. But, I had never ever thought a day would come where I would be at the receiving end of a cum tribute, and worse in front of my own eyes.

Virat, for a second, held the printed photo high in the air, in a position that helped him lust for my assets with greater vigor, and in the process helped me see the picture. I finally saw the photo of mine they had, or rather the photo of mine my son happily gave them.

"Why did Madhav keep it hidden?? How did my son get it?? Who shot the picture??" I had asked this to myself, a thousand times, over the last few minutes.

But, one look at the photo, and I had all the answers to my questions. Because I knew it was I, myself, who gave him the opportunity to have this photo. I let him have it.

It was definitely a photo shot by my own son. And, also, I was posing for him. But, this was not what it was meant for. I did not let him click a picture of mine for him and his friends to find satisfaction with.

Not only was he misusing his own mother's picture, he was also breaking the trust she had on him.

I still remember how I posed for him, that day, after dressing up for the family get-together.

It was a purple colored knee-length designer kurti that covered me, and I had got it stitched just for the function. I looked very beautiful in it. There was no denying that. But, I also looked awfully curvaceous.

The measurements had all gone wrong, and the top was a little too tight around my waist, and also made my bust look even bigger. I did feel it when I put it on, but did not expect it to make me appear so inviting, until my son showed me the picture he clicked.

The dress looked very very tight on me, and my boobs looked like fighting to pop out. I looked extremely vulgar. I felt I looked a little too teasing, which was unacceptable according to my standards.

"I should have tried it earlier. I just cannot go for the function dressed like this." I clearly remember telling Madhav, also asking him to delete the picture, as I walked back to my room, to change.

But, he did not. He just did not delete his mother's enticing picture. He kept it in his phone. He got the image printed. And, he hid the photo in his wardrobe. And, he now also offered it to his friends.

Not only did he dare to save his mother's improper picture for his later 'needs', but he had also taken the effort to make her look even more dirty in the photo, as I could make out looking at what Virat had in his hand.

It was not the original picture. It was a well thought and well edited image. It was remade to suit his cravings.

The focus was clearly on my breasts, and he had also zoomed in from the original picture he showed me that day. The work he did on the software, easily made my tits look even more huge.

The angle he shot the picture had already made sure my melons were the center of attraction, and the final picture was exactly like the boys described it. I looked cheap & slutty. And, waiting to be groped!!

I felt so devastated... I could no longer feel my breath... I could only hope this was a dream... I would have been happy to accept this as my worst nightmare... I could only wish this was never happening... But, my turmoil had not even begun!!

Virat : Fuckerr... Don't tell me... Fuck... Hahahaa!!

Ajit : What is it you dumb ass?? Get done with it, fast... I cannot wait to shoot my load on that whore mom!!

Virat : Hahaha... Guys... Just look at this guys...

Mrinal : What is it??

Virat : There are already stains of cum in this photo. This fucking bastard has been ejaculating on his mother for like ages... Hahaha...

Roshan : Fuck!! Hahaha!! So, it is no wonder that he gives cum tributes to the women we show him in Facebook and Instagram, without any hesitation.

Mrinal : Especially the women in our family...

Roshan : Especially our moms!! Hahaha!!

Ajit : I am glad you said that... The load he gave your Asha Mummy was the biggest I had ever seen...

Virat : I am sorry if I sound a little too rude... But anybody would give that to Asha Aunty... That is in-fact the least one would want to do to her.. Cover her in sticky spunk...

Mrinal : Asha Aunty is so hot, man... Her face alone makes me cum...

Roshan : Hahaha... My mom always finds her way into every sleazy conversation we have...

Virat : Oh yes... But, let us not take the spotlight away from the man of the moment.. Our dear Maddy, here, has just proved again that he is an expert in giving these lovely tributes!!

Ajit : Hahaha... All thanks to his hot slut mother!!

Madhav : I was thinking why you haven't noticed it already...

Virat : Bloody mother fucker!! You have been jizzing on her pictures all this while, and you only look pleased we found that out.

Ajit : You never told us your attraction towards your mother was at it's peak bro... We had no clue you were well on the way to make a move on her.

Virat : Fuck yes.. If he had given us the slightest of hints, we would have banged his curvy yummy mummy right in front of him, the very moment we set foot into the house... Maybe we would have visited her long before.

Mrinal : Maybe we would all have already fucked her, countless times, filling her holes in positions yet to be discovered.

Roshan : Maybe we would have even made her son pimp his mom... Well, of-course, we don't mind spending a hundred rupees on a dirty hairy cunt, do we?? Hahaha!!

12