Malone Chronicles

Story Info
Mature woman tells the story of afternoon play with partner.
4.1k words
3.57
5.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are waiting for me. Sitting on the couch in your hotel suite. Back in Oakland. No flat tires or job interviews this time. This time it's just you and me and all the time we need. I bring my toy bag, as I always do, just in case you are inclined. I've added some things like duct tape and some simple restraints and an oddly shaped stainless steel g-spot stimulator. But really Paul, what I really want are your kisses.

You welcome me in, shifting from your doorway stance slightly to allow me access. I'm nervous. I'm always nervous. And I'm excited. It's been more than six-months I believe. You look good and geez you are so big and tall. I feel like your big hands could squash me if they so chose to. You invite me to sit next to you on the couch. Please, let's forgo our pleasantries today.

I chose this dress just for you and decided against panties and a bra. Instead of sitting next to you, I straddle your lap and lean in to kiss your sweet mouth. Your kisses are perfect. They are the perfect blend of soft and sweet. Your tongue is perfect. It is the perfect blend of hiding and seeking. Your lips are perfect as they suck on my lips as they suck on your lips.

I love the feel of your hands on my hips and I can go on and on, kissing you and running my fingers through your soft hair. I have your ears in my hands now. They are fun to tickle with and hold. They need my kisses as well as your lips and I know my warm breath on your ear and neck are pleasing. I can hear it in your breath as I kiss and lick my way along your ear and neck.

I pull back and I shove your face into my cleavage. My hands go up to pull my dress back exposing my big boobs with their dark areolas and inviting nipples. You remember all the stories, all the times, all the pictures and the little videos of me and my erogenous zone, also known as my nipples. And you do not disappoint. Your tongue laps at one hungrily while your hand squeezes and pulls on the other. I am in heaven. I love the feel of your mouth sucking and suckling on me. I throw back my head and I'm getting lost in your ministrations. "Mmm," my sounds start to come out of me and my hips are starting to grind onto you.

Your pinching intensifies and I feel that magical string that connects my nipples to my velvety pocket of love also known as my pussy. We stay this way for awhile, with your suckling and pinching intensifying until I just can't hold it any longer and I climax in a soft curdle of delicious folds. You hold me then for a minute and let me come back down. My head is on your shoulder and your arms wrap around my waist.

After the breather, you push me off you and tell me to get on my knees on the sofa and lean on the back of the seat. You push my dress up exposing my big butt. Your hands and palms caress each cheek. Then you stand back to give a couple of hard slaps before returning to caressing. I don't know why I deserve ass slapping but I'm not questioning. I'm just grooving with it. I love the stingy sharpness countered by the gentle caresses. They are so erotic.

Now I feel your fingers on the velvety folds of my cunt and you are appalled at how dripping wet I am. You undo your belt and open up your slacks, letting them hit the floor as they drop down around your ankles. You don't even bother taking them off all the way. You position my hips so I am the right height for your luscious cock to enter easily and you do. I can't help but make that little gasp of first-entry. Mmm, I love being penetrated by you. You pound into me for a spell. Letting my juices permeate your manhood and then you pull out and enter my ass.

Ahh, another little gasp. You feel so good inside me. I love feeling your balls slap up against me while you thrust into me and the feel of your hands along my hips. You love the tightness of both my pussy and my ass. It's hard for you to decide where to cum but It doesn't take long for you to shudder and cum inside me, in my ass, bareback. I love it when you cum inside me. Hm, this is only the beginning of our time together on this visit. I think a lot more will be coming out over the next couple of days as I document this special time with you. There is so much more I want to feel and experience with you. So many toys for us to play with. So much time for us to enjoy each other. As I stand up, you kiss me some more and we stare into each other's eyes as you undress me like I am a present and today is your birthday.

Once we are both gloriously naked, you sink your fingers into my hair and tug me to the bathroom.

"You are such a dirty little girl. It's time for you to take a shower." You say with a low rumble as your lips brush against my ear.

We walk into the bathroom. It's a nice sized room with a walk in shower and tile everywhere. The amenities smell like a blend of orange blossoms and lemongrass. You prime the water so it is just the other side of hot and encourage me to step in following behind me. You press my body into yours so I can feel your shaft against my ass and you use your hands to massage my breasts. Next you reach for the washcloth and soap and get to work scrubbing me clean.

You start at my neck and make your way down, not letting any surface go untouched. You go down my shoulder, under my armpit, along my arms to end up at my hands. Then you rub all over my torso and backside, in between my cheeks down to my toes. Next you put a pile of shampoo in your hands to massage it into my scalp. You push me up against the shower wall and kiss me deeply. It is like heaven to feel your fingers on my scalp, your mouth connecting with mine, your body pushing up against mine in a soft restraining way. When you are done you take the hand held shower nozzle and spray water all over me removing all the soap.

When it's my turn to clean you, I spend extra time on your penis and and I use my finger to enter you. I know this is your first time to have a finger inside your ass so I am very gentle as you get used to the penetrating feeling. With the warm showering down, one hand on your cock and the other in your ass, you ease into the sensations comfortably. Mmm, I think you like this. I'm glad to give you a new sexy experience. After showering, we playfully dry each other off and lay down on the bed. We are on our sides facing each other. It's now time for pleasantries in between kisses and gentle caresses.

You want to hear about some of my adventures in my kinky online social networking community. I tell you about the rigger who introduced that oddly shaped stainless steel g-spot stimulating wand. I tell you about how we met at the hotel and I was blindfolded and had never met him before. I tell you about being restrained with rope and how it made me feel. I tell you about his bad dragon and the binder clips on my nipples and how he used them specifically because I talked about how harsh they were on the site and how he unbelievably removed them after about 15 minutes with his penis in my mouth. I tell you about the restraint I used feeling that intense sensation. I tell you about how he had a remote control vibrator inside me and how he left me in the room tied up, alone, blindfolded, while he had to deal with moving cars outside.

I'm grateful to see your excitement at my story. Sometimes I don't know if my stories elicit excitement or an uncomfortable degradation. I'm glad my words and experiences are exciting to you. I love feeling your fingers gently massage my clit and roam around the outer lips of my vagina. The story is our gateway to more exploration. As you get more excited, I can feel your wanting more control. You show me by restraining my upper body as you focus more attention on my velvety folds.

As my wetness and excitement grows, you alternate between finger fucking me and massaging my clit. You are rubbing my g-spot and my vocalization is getting louder as I get more and more stimulated. The back and forth is driving me crazy and then when my voice reaches the high notes, I feel the warm liquid from my squirt puddle around my ass. This is the first time you make me squirt and it is glorious. You give my pussy a few slaps and liquid sprays as it splashes with your hand. I need a few minutes so you lay down beside me and gently caress the insides of my thighs and tummy as I catch my breath. After a few minutes, I roll over and look at you.

I think we should explore my toy bag next.

"Of course I still have the butt plug you gave me! But, the nipple clamps broke. I needed to get a replacement." The replacements have little bells on the chain that joins them instead of the weight in the middle like the one you gifted me last fall.

I'm sitting up in the bed with the bag of toys between us. You sit up as well. I first let you admire the Carhart messenger bag. It is so badass - I love it. It's kind of all taking care of business and serious for the contents it carries. It makes me giggle. First I pull out the three pieces of lingerie: a black lacy baby doll, a burgundy lacy baby doll and a black and pink chemise. I have lacy and thong underwear to match.

I ask you to tell me which one you want me to wear. You pick the black lacy babydoll with the thong underwear. I get off the bed and put them on for you. I'm a little embarrassed to twirl around, not caring much for my body, not knowing how you will respond so I excuse myself to use the restroom while I'm up and I grab some water for us.

I hop back on the bed and lean over to kiss you. "I'm so glad you are back and making time for me again." I start pulling out the contents of the main compartment of the bag. I start with the lubes, toy cleaner and the condoms. I'm so happy I made these purchases. I explain how I bought the aloe vera based lube at Whole Foods and the KY jelly lube at CVS along with the condoms. I was excited to buy them and needing to buy them, like a proud little chicken strutting around the store, looking at products, weighing options, making my purchase decision. You notice that the condom package is opened and one is missing. We don't discuss it.

Next I pull out the four vibrators. First the mamma hitachi Magic Wand. Standard in all serious toy collections. You take it and plug it in on the nightstand. You turn it on and look at the big head buzzing and hold it up to your shoulder to see what it feels like. Returning to the bag, I pull out the rabbit-style vibrator. I tell you how this is amazing and makes me hit very high notes when I sing. I explain how the little rabbit ears are designed to stimulate my clit as the main body goes inside my vagina. The tip rotates to stimulate the g-spot. It is a particularly marvelous tool for pushing inside me as well. The cervix likes a little attention too, I explain.

You pick that one up and look at it, play with the controls, see how they work, and plug it in as well. Next I show you the vibrator that has never been used. It's long and s-shaped, also designed to go inside my vagina and stimulate the g-spot. You ask me why I've never used it and I just shrug my shoulders, not sure what to say. The last vibrator is a tiny pocket-sized free-bee that came with the Magic Wand. It doesn't have batteries and is still sealed up.

"Don't you use these at home?" You ask.

"Never. The bag lives in my car. Tiny apartment, remember? Children at home. Share a bedroom... Maybe, someday, things will be different." Is my reply.

Next comes the little jar of melon scented soy candle. I let you know it's intended as a body massage oil and that one lets it cool before applying to skin, or not. I say that last bit with a little mischievous grin and inside I'm saying yes, yes, let's light it! I want to feel the hot wax as you let it drip onto my body. You pick up on the hint pretty easily as I hand it over along with a lighter. It's never been used either. You light it and put it on the nightstand.

Then comes out the duct tape. I have a couple of different colors and designs. I let you know I can make a wallet for you out of it later. You grab them and put them on the nightstand. I also have a tripod for a smart phone in case we care to have any documentation or remembrances later. I have clothes pins and binder clips; they come out. Next comes come the clamps with the little bells. I pop my boobs out of the top of the baby doll and put them on.

"What do you think?" I ask.

"They look good. How do they feel?"

"Not as good as your mouth or fingers but they'll make do in a pinch." I have to giggle at my pun.

"Well, if it's not enough, maybe we should put the mean binder clips on you?"

"No, this is good for now. Thank you though. It's sweet of you to offer."

Next I pull out the heavy stainless steel wand with the two rounded heads. The wand is curved. It's one of those toys where you scratch your head and wonder at, puzzled, not knowing what, how, or why people use it until it gets used on you. And then you know.

"This," I tell you, "is the toy the rigger used on me that made me squirt all over the bed. I haven't used it either. I'm wondering if, maybe, you feel like it, we could try it."

You assure me by saying, "say no more sweetie," and also place it onto the nightstand.

The last thing I pull out is the little butt plug you bought me. "Remember when we used this last?" I query.

You take it from me. "Yes, of course. I made you bleed."

"Oh yeah," I say.

You take it and place it on the nightstand. "That's it," I say as I move the bag off the bed.

We both take a big drink from the water bottles. As I lay down, you get up and walk towards the bathroom. "Hey, where are you going?" I ask.

"I'm grabbing some washcloths. I have an idea on how I may restrain you to the bed. I'll be right back."

You come back with the wash clothes. "You would like that, wouldn't you?" You ask as you look down at the candle to see how much the wax has melted.

"Yes daddy, I would like that very much."

"Good girl," you say. And I'm melting away in anticipation of your plans.

I have to admit I love being restrained. I don't know why. And there are some pains I love. I guess this is the standard MO of a masochist. Mostly I love attention and having things done to me. But we know each other well enough for you to know this about me. I don't have a ton of experience but I do have some ideas...

With the wash clothes, you wrap each around a foot and secure them with duct tape. You use the duct tape to restrain my legs to the bed. You have my knees slightly bent and my feed spread wide apart. You let my hands and arms stay free. I'm laying there, wondering what you are going to do to me.

You walk over and grab the Magic Wand. You start by having it barely touch my clit, like a teasing kiss. As I ease into the vibrations, you apply slightly more pressure. I'm really feeling it now and my ass is starting to squirm and my velvity girl parts are trying to get closer to the head of the vibrator. I'm starting to vocalize little "mmm" noises. You amp the power on the vibrator and position it so it is now resting on the outer rim of my vagina. It feels amazing. I need to take the pillow and cover my face. And then you move the vibrator even farther down and oh, my entire pussy region is buzzing.

You stop then and decide to focus on my breasts. You grab the little candle and hold it right over my nipple, about 6-8 inches away and start to pour. It is hot and it stings and oh my goodness, it feels amazing as well. The other nipple gets the same treatment and the candle goes back on the nightstand. You then rub the soy wax into my breasts and in the process pull up on and twist my nipples at the same time. You know how there is a tether between my pussy and tortured nipples and I'm really feeling it. This gives you an idea.

Back to the nightstand, you grab the stainless steel wand and insert it into my vagina. There is a heady weight and I can enjoy the sensation as it moves inside me as I squirm. This is the most amazing tool. With it inserted you go back to playing with my breasts and nipples. You are stradling me now, and pushing my breasts together and running your cock in between my boobs.

You grab my hands so I can push them together and you start fucking my titties. I stick my tongue out so I can lick the head of your penis when it thrusts through my boobs and I lick the tip when it is near. When you are ready to cum you sit on my face so I can take your cock into my mouth. I love the spray as your cum hits the back of my throat. You stay there for a few minutes, quivering. I am sure to swallow all of your ejaculate. I love how you feel inside my mouth and throat.

When you are finished, you pick up the butt plug and the rabbit virbrator from the nightstand. You lube up the butt plug and insert it inside me and push on it while maneuvering the wand. I'm back to vocalizing and it feels like I'm going to squirt again and as I'm hitting the high notes, I feel the warm liquid. Oh wow.

But you are not done. You remove the wand and insert the rabbit. Oh yes, fuck yes. I'm screaming or near to, I love being double penetrated and the head of the rabbit inside my pussy rotating hard and I can feel it in my ass as the butt plug gets triggered. My already engorged g-spot brings on another squirt and more screams into the pillow. Oh daddy, I love the way you play with my toys and restrain me. It feels so good. I think we both need a breather. You undue the duct tape restraint and let me curl up next to you. I lay my head on your tummy so my nose and mouth are close to your cock. I start to caress and pet the inside of your thighs and your cock while you stroke my hair. My body is still buzzing and a part of me has joined the universe. It's that kind of feeling and I love it.

Mmm, that was so yummy. We fall asleep, curled up together. When we wake, you are the big spoon, cupping my breasts and I am the little spoon feeling your hard dick pressed up against my ass cheeks.

You wake first and I can feel you nuzzle up and breath into my neck. You start giving me little kisses where my neck and shoulders meet. They are soft and sweet kisses, gentle kisses. You fondle my breasts a little too and play with my nipples. Mmm. I roll over and into your arms.

We have a moment, you and I, staring into each other's eyes. You have beautiful pale blue eyes like still water in a quiet pool on a hot day and you tell me my eyes look like root beer candy drops. My hand goes up to caress your cheek and my mouth joins yours once again. Your kisses never cease to amaze. They are so sensual and perfect. I could just lay here all day grooving on your kisses.

You bend your head into my neck and your hot breath trickles into my ears while your hand wraps around to hug my ass. You move farther down and your lips find purchase on a nipple and there in the cool afternoon inside this lovely hotel room you begin to suckle. While you suckle, I stroke your head and push your hair away from my face.

I rest my chin on the top of your head and I can feel the groovy chemicals dumping into my brain. My legs wrap around your legs and we are cocooned together in this marvelous web and I am one with mother earth and it is magnificent. This way we touch and share is so special. I feel love wanting to burst from my seams and I float above in the heavens. I begin purring like a kitten and I lose myself, just a little.

But you are there to bring me back. I'm not sure of the time but I believe it's been about an hour of nursing and suckling on both breasts and I am a puddle of goo. You take me in your arms and I nestle into you while you rock me and kiss the top of my head. Slowly I return to be in the room with you and I cling to your torso.

You lay me on my back and get on top of me. I can feel your erect penis kiss my clit. We are in a missionary position and your face is close so I reach up and kiss you some more. You stare down into me as I feel your penis enter my vagina. My knees bend up because I want all of you to be buried deep inside me. And you are there in just a few strokes.

12