Mama Bear Ch. 03

Story Info
Happy WANKSgiving.
4.2k words
4.59
15.5k
25

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/01/2023
Created 01/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was after school on Friday when we pulled into the Walmart parking lot. It was me, Marco Annunziata, Joe Fisher, and Marty Delvin piling out of Joe's Jeep as we strode into the supermarket. It was a chilly afternoon in November, and the four of us were grabbing some snacks for a little get-together at Fred Danbury's. His older brother Michael was going to score us some top-notch booze, on the condition that we buy the rest of the food. Fred had given us a long list of things to buy, while he would pay for the enormous amount of delivered pizza from his own funds.

The four of us went from aisle to aisle with 2 shopping carts, loading them with chips, snack cakes, and other party foods. All the while, we were joking about all of the shenanigans we were going to get into and all the girls that we would potentially score with. It was hard to imagine that we would all be graduating in about 6 months, going to different colleges, and going to new parties with new friends.

The store was livelier than usual; it was the week before Thanksgiving, and everyone was trying to buy all of their meal ingredients before the stores ran out. We were actually getting through our list quickly, seeing as the things we were buying weren't typical of a Thanksgiving dinner. We turned into the next aisle, intent on getting some cake icing and chocolate syrup -- Marco said that it was going to be for use on females, not food -- for the party. It was there that I spotted a familiar face. My mind went blank with shock as my eyes sighted a woman that I was acquainted with.

She was dressed in a hooded sweater and some jeans, pushing a loaded shopping cart. Though pretty, her face wasn't exceptional enough to turn heads, though her large bosom and backside were. She had long strawberry blonde locks that had streaks of gray, and large vibrant eyes. It didn't take her too long to notice my presence as well. I took a breath and tried to play it cool, noting that my friends hadn't registered my anxiety.

"Hey, Mrs. Holt," I greeted, trying my best to keep my voice casual.

"Oh, hey, Mark!" Mrs. Holt said brightly. "Hello, boys. You sure are doing some serious shopping."

"Trust me," Joe said. "Everyone in this store is."

"Too true," Mrs. Holt agreed. She eyed the two carts full of junk food. "That's a heck of a Thanksgiving dinner you're planning there."

"Oh, this?" Joe said proudly. "We're having a little get-together. Nothing special."

"Well, you boys have fun. Happy Thanksgiving!"

Mrs. Holt pushed her cart onwards towards the other end of the aisle. The four of us continued on our way, and, true to form, as soon as Mrs. Holt was safely out of earshot, my friends started making crude jokes. I did my best to just play along and keep acting natural.

"Damn, that lady is a lobster!" Marty said. "All that meat in the tail!"

"Her face is meh," Marco said. "But she had a nice rack."

"She lives in my neighborhood," I said. "I can see that booty from several blocks away."

"I need to move to your neighborhood," Joe said. "It was all I could do to keep my eyes off of those titties."

"Come on," Marco said. "She's a 7 at best."

The guys and I laughed as we continued the rest of our shopping trip. We just had to get some frozen foods and then go check out. Unbeknownst to my friends, I was quite intimate with the woman we had just encountered; we were more than just neighbors, we were lovers. I was surprised to hear my friends expressed an admiration for her chest and butt, seeing as I had seen them both devoid of clothing. Actually, I had done a lot more than simply seeing them.

What had started out a few months ago as a simple series of dinners turned into a carnal affair between an 18-year-old with a father who was barely home and a divorced woman of 55 who lived on her own. In public, Annette Holt was a kindly older woman who was a friendly neighborhood acquaintance. But when we were safely concealed in the privacy of her home, she was my Mama Bear.

After a grueling checkout at Walmart, we loaded up our groceries and headed to the Danbury residence. A few hours later, the driveway and lawn were full of cars, and the house was full of high schoolers. The music played loud, the fireplaces were roaring, the liquor flowed like tap water, and the snacks were devoured. The next morning, I woke up in one of the guest rooms, snuggled next to Wendy McNell. After some breakfast, the four of us helped Fred clean up the house before going our separate ways.

On the way home, I heard my phone ring with a text notification. Since I was driving on icy roads, I decided not to read it until I got home. Only when my car was parked in the driveway, and I was safe inside my house did I open my phone. My eyes bulged at the contents of the message and, despite having banged Wendy McNell last night, my dick went rigid with new life. The name at the top of the text conversation simply said Mama Bear.

"My dear, Cub. It was so good to see you yesterday at the store. I hope you had fun last night. I hope that when you were playing around with the cuties at your party that you were thinking about me. After I unloaded my groceries, I played with myself until I fell asleep.

I missed having your mouth on my tits. I missed having your teenage dick inside of my hairy pussy. It's hard to sleep without first having your wonderful body on top of mine. When I make my famous Thanksgiving gravy, I'm going to pretend that it's your cum. I'll see you soon."

My whole body seemed to burn while I stood in the foyer of my home with my phone in my hand. If I could, I would have hopped back into my car, driven the short distance to her house, and ravaged her madly. However, to make sure that our relationship didn't attract any unwanted attention, we agreed to schedule our liaisons for certain days.

Her son David was coming to visit with his girlfriend. I was glad for her because she barely got to see him, but irritated because he had decided to do so at the last minute. Before he had called on Wednesday, I was planning on spending the entirety of Thanksgiving break at her house. The plan had been quite simple: Mrs. Holt was going to stuff a turkey, and then I was going to stuff her. Instead, I'd be spending the holiday alone with a catered dinner for one.

I went up to my room, flopped my body onto my bed, and drafted a response to Mrs. Holt's message. It was a mixture of dictated thoughts and typed desires, but the words seemed to flow out of me. A few minutes later, I hit the send button on the lewd reply.

"My dear sweet Mama Bear. I missed you, too. You're right, I did get to plow some tasty little piece of ass at that party, but she was nothing compared to you. Just thinking about you during sex made me fuck her so hard that she wet the bed. Just being away from you is making me crazy.

The next time I see you, I'm going to rip off my clothes and chase you around the house naked. I'm going to play with those huge-ass titties of yours and suck on your nipples like they're the cure for cancer. I'm going to bend you over and put my dick right where it belongs: inside that wet, furry slit between your legs. You had better enjoy your time with your son because as soon as he's gone, I'm going to ravage my Mama Bear good and proper. Until then, I'm going jerk myself while thinking about your big ass."

I then dropped my pants and made good on the last sentence of my message.

The week of Thanksgiving seemed to drag on forever. I did my best to keep myself occupied during the break since my dad was out of town on business. I played on my Xbox, had some of my friends over for poker, and even caught up on some reading, but it was all to distract myself from not being with my Mama Bear. As much as I wanted to call her or text her, I know that speaking to her would only drive me more insane. I figured that I would simply wait go over on the Sunday after Thanksgiving to be with her.

In the meantime, BBW, MILF, and Mature-themed porn would help with my urges. When I was alone and my urges got to me, I'd turn to my trusty laptop. I masturbated so much that I barely remembered Thanksgiving and Black Friday.

In order to make sure that I had enough semen to give my Mama Bear, I refrained from masturbating on Saturday. I had sent another text to Mrs. Holt, asking her to confirm that I would be free to come over. She said that her son was going to be leaving around two o'clock the next day, and that she would text me the minute his car was out of her driveway.

Sunday was torture for me; I paced around my house like a man on house arrest, my dick half-hard within my pajama pants. I thought I was going to go crazy waiting for two o'clock. Thankfully, a few minutes after 2, a text came on my phone.

"Get over here now. Please hurry."

I could have wept tears of joy from reading those words. Still wearing my t-shirt and pajama pants, I hastily grabbed a jacket, put on some shoes, and jumped into my car. My heart thumped so hard within my chest that I thought it was liable to burst out of me. Though my lover lived less than 10 minutes from my house, I fought the urge to floor it on the way over. I carefully parked my car in her driveway and ran to the front door.

Using my key, I opened the door and went into the house. After locking and closing the door behind me, I hastily searched for the owner of the house. I found her pacing nervously in the living room. Her face lit up when she saw me.

"Oh! I'm so glad you're here!" Mrs. Holt cried.

"Me, too!"

We collided and embraced each other. I felt a tear roll down my right eye as I put my mouth to hers; she was mine again. I allowed her tongue to breach my mouth and probe every crevice in my mouth.

She gently pushed me away and then took a few steps back. I watched as she quickly pulled down her sweatpants and underwear. My heart pounded as I made eye contact with the wild shrub of pubic hair between her legs. She reached down and spread her slit open, allowing me to see the gooey parts that I had become so familiar with.

"Cub," Mrs. Holt said to me. "I need you to enter me."

I walked intently over to her, pulling my hard dick out of the barn door of my pajama pants. Once our bodies were close enough, I carefully put myself inside of her. I felt my Mama Bear shudder with lust as I slid into her hole. She wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me closer to her. I reciprocated her embrace and then began thrusting into her.

It felt so exhilarating to being having sex this way, the two of us standing, rutting, and grunting like two animals. With every second, I could feel her getting wetter. I really wanted to grab those bouncing breasts of hers, but I feared that letting go of her would disrupt our rhythm.

Suddenly, her eyes went wide with shock, and she turned her head towards the direction of the front door. It was only when I stopped thrusting was I able hear it. There was a car in the driveway.

"Shoot!" Mrs. Holt hissed as she backed away from her and pulled up her pants and panties. "Who could that be?"

"Should I go hide in the bedroom?" I asked, trying to tuck my hard dick back into my pajama pants.

"No, don't bother. It'll be hard to come up with a lie about your car being in the driveway."

A knock then came at the door, and I heard a male voice say, "Mom? Are you there?"

"David?" Mrs. Holt whispered to herself with a look of incredulity. She then raised her voice and said, "I'll be right there!"

"What should I do?" I asked.

"I've got an idea! Go sit in the kitchen!" Mrs. Holt hissed.

I dashed away to the kitchen while she casually walked to the front door. I sat at the table with my hands folded in front of me. Sitting silently, I listened Mrs. Holt open the door and greet her son.

"Hello, honey," she said brightly. "Changed your mind about staying another night?"

"No, no," David said. "Stupid me, I forgot my work flash drive in my room. I just have to dash and grab it from my room. I gotta be quick; Stacey is waiting in the car. Speaking of which, whose car is in the driveway?"

"Oh, it's my friend Mark Webb, he's in the kitchen right now. Poor thing didn't get a real Thanksgiving dinner, so I invited him to eat some leftovers."

I heard their voices trail off towards the other end of the house. A few minutes later, I heard the two of them approaching and I saw a young man pop his head into the kitchen. He had gelled blonde hair and glasses and looked extremely friendly.

"Hey, bud," David said, strolling over and holding out his hand. "I'm David, nice to meet you!"

"Mark," I said while shaking his hand and hoping that he hadn't smelled the sex in the house.

"I just wanted to introduce myself before I jet. I've got a long drive. Nice to meet you!"

"You, too, David."

David trotted out of the kitchen, bade his mother goodbye, and exited the house. Once I heard the door close, I cautiously exited the kitchen, finding Mrs. Holt listening intently to his car leaving the driveway. A few minutes later, Mrs. Holt let out a heavy sigh and chuckled nervously.

"Oh, golly!" Mrs. Holt said. "I almost died back there!"

"Me, too!" I chuckled. "What are the odds?"

"Oh, dear. Well, why don't we get rid of this tension by picking up where we left off?" She asked while stroking my arm.

"Race you to the bedroom."

"I've got a better idea; let's do it in David's bed."

The kinkiness of her idea was enough to make my rod swell again with new life. The two of us dashed towards David's old bedroom and quickly shed our clothing. I put my naked body into the bed and lie down on my back. As soon as I was properly situated, Mrs. Holt climbed in after me and straddled my waist. I put my hands behind my head and smiled as I watched my zaftig lover grab my penis and lower herself onto it.

"Yes, my Cub," She hissed. "Don't you worry. Mama locked the door, and now we get to have our alone time, don't we?"

"Yes, Mama Bear," I moaned, reaching up and forward to grab at her wobbling teats.

"This is where you belong. Your dick is inside me so that Mama can keep you nice and safe. Doesn't it feel safe inside of me, Cub?"

"Mamaaaaaa!" I cried as I sunk my fingers into her titflesh.

Within my grasp, I could feel her nipples poking my palms. I felt such joy seeing the luscious older woman bucking passionately upon my lap, gyrating every which way with my dick inside of her. I gazed upon her face, delighting in the way that her eyes fluttered, and her mouth was oval shaped as she moaned loudly.

I sat up on the bed, lifted her right breast to my face and began licking her beautiful, pink, half-dollar sized areola. The sensation drove her wild, making her wrap her chunky legs around my waist. She lifted her lonely left tit to her mouth and began sucking it.

"Oh, Mama Bear, I love your big titties," I breathed before clamping down on nipple and sucking it madly.

"Yes, Cub!" She moaned, clutching my head closer to her chest. "Ohhhh, my nipples have been hard all day just thinking about you!"

She yanked her breast out of my mouth just so that she could kiss me again. I wrapped my arms around her torso, and she bucked faster on my lap. I broke our kiss to let out another loud groan. Instead of resuming our kiss, I put my mouth to her sweaty neck and began kissing and sucking it.

"Yes, fuck me, Cub!" She grunted. "I love it when you use me to make your young cock happy!"

"Yeah," I growled, lifting my head so that I was looking her straight in the eye. "All I want to do is bury my dick in your hairy bear pussy!"

Mrs. Holt bellowed and pushed me back down on the bed. Once I was lying flat, she turned around and started riding me reverse-cowgirl style. My mind went blank with delight as I watched her bulbous, enormous ass-cakes bounce up and down. Her increased speed wasn't helping either. I reached up and gave a few smacks to her reddening backside.

"You ready to blow?" She asked, looking over her shoulder at me with a seductive look.

"Not yet, Mama Bear," I panted. "I...I want this to last as long as possible."

"Don't hurt yourself holding in that nectar, Cub. You know I want you to cum inside of me."

"How about I give you a facial?"

"NOOOOOOO! There's nothing more wonderful than feeling your hot spunk shoot inside of me. Maybe another day, I promise."

There were no more words spoken between us, only the exchanges of grunts and moans as Mrs. Holt used my dick to get herself off. I clenched my fists, trying my best to stave off the desire to cum, but I knew we would be done soon. I couldn't help but stare at Mama Bear's giant ass moving up and down as she kept riding me. I decided that if I was going to cum, then I'd make it memorable. I only hoped I had enough strength to hold on.

After taking a deep breath, I quickly sat up and pushed Mrs. Holt off of me. She let out a yelp of surprise as she fell face-forward and ended up on all fours. I quickly scrambled to my feet, crouched down in front of her prone form, and reinserted myself inside of her pussy. Grabbing her hips, I began to madly rut inside of Mrs. Holt. She wailed as I battered the walls of her soaked cunt.

"Ah! Cub! Oh, yes! Oh, take me! Take me like a bitch!"

"You're MY Mama Bear, and I'm going to fuck you like an animal!"

With a snarl I grabbed a fistful of her red hair and pulled it back with measured ferocity. I didn't want to hurt her, but I still wanted to show her that I meant business.

"Oh! Oh, yeah! Pull my hair! Oh, Mark! Oh, you're amazing!"

"I love you, Annette Holt!" I moaned.

"I love you so much! Oh! I love you more than my own son! I love feeding you and fucking you!"

I continued to grip Mrs. Holt's hair in my sweaty fist as I continued to mate with her. Her massive butt slapped audibly against my groin. My dick throbbed, letting me know that it was almost time.

"Oh, I'm gonna cum! Mama Bear!"

"Cum now, Cub! NOW!"

I grunted to punctuate each blast of cum that I shot into her pussy. When I had finished, I fell face-forward onto Mama Bear's sweaty, hot back. Below, I could feel my dick plop out of her, dripping with seminal fluids. The two of us lie there, panting as we tried to recover from our romp. Mrs. Holt collapsed onto the bed, taking her with me.

"That was so worth the wait," she murmured.

"It was," I agreed, my face still smashed against her back. "I don't want to go home."

"You don't have to. Stay with me."

"But...I have school tomorrow."

"I can't force you to skip school, Cub, but if you skip, then I'm not going to make you feel guilty about it."

"Hell, one day won't hurt," I told her.

"Good. Between you and me, I'm not going to even bother putting on clothes for the rest of the day."

"It'll be a while before I'm able to get it up again," I confessed before planting a kiss on her back. "But I still want you."

"I want you, too, but could you please let me up?"

"Oh, sorry!" I yelped, pushing myself off of the hot, sweaty woman beneath me.

Mrs. Holt groaned audibly as she rolled herself off of the bed and got to her feet. "My poor back!"

"Did I go too hard?" I asked with worry.

"Don't you mind, Cub," she said. "This is a good hurt. Nothing that a good night's sleep won't fix."

"It's almost four," I said, glancing at the analog alarm clock on the nightstand.

Mrs. Holt let out another groan as she put her hands on her hips and arched her back. I sat on the foot of the bed, watching in awe as she did some stretches. I could still see my seed running down her thighs as she flexed her legs.

"Maybe we should take a break for the rest of the day."

"Tired of your Mama Bear already?" Mrs. Holt chuckled. "Just came for a nail and bail?"

"Or course not!" I got to my feet, strode over to her and hugged her. "I could never get tired of you."

12