MamaBear Club: NYE Pt. 02

Story Info
Round two and another mommabear to please...
3.7k words
4.5
6.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DevlinMea
DevlinMea
531 Followers

MamaBear Club: NYE with Stepmom, Part 2

"Ladies, are we ready for round two?" Amy asked, shuffling the cards. All the women and the boys they had just been with grabbed their drinks and started to gather around the card table. "I hope you're all having fun so far," she giggled as the women all sat down and their cubs stood behind them. All the women were talking at once about how much fun this party was.

I stood behind Emmanuelle, my hands on her shoulders, looking at my mom across the table. She didn't say anything to me when our eyes met, but she was smiling broadly. I knew she was having as good a time as I was. Emmanuelle tapped my hand on her shoulder and held it for a moment, almost possessively. I felt so attracted to her after what had happened. She was the first person I'd ever had sex with.

Amy once again finished shuffling the cards and then dealt them all out. The women stacked their cards and held them in their hands. It seemed like there was anticipation in the air that you could cut with a knife as play began. They each threw down their top card and the one with the highest took all the cards and put them at the bottom of her deck. Round and around it went, the women occasionally stopping for drinks.

Then another War happened, this time between my mom and Amy. Everyone took a shot, giggling. I think the alcohol was starting to affect them. My mom and Amy each threw down 3 cards, face down, then the final card face up. My mom won with a seven of spades and there was a shuffling of the cubs once again.

The game seemed to move a little faster this time, since everyone knew what they were doing and knew how enjoyable the stakes were when they finished. Wars happened several times over the next hour, again, and the cubs shuffled around the table. Twice, I was rotated back to stand with my mother, and both times she greeted me with a loving, sensual kiss.

Just before the hour closed, though, I was standing behind Becky. She seemed very different than the other women, even my mom. Where they were dressed in flashy dresses and makeup, she was not. She was simply dressed in a white, button-down blouse, with grey dress slacks. And her makeup was... well... barely there. She looked very much like a midwestern, middle-aged woman going to a office job. And she seemed to act the part, too. She wasn't drinking much and wasn't overly rowdy with the party atmosphere. She was very even keeled. I was very unsure what to expected from her.

Amy's alarm went off once again and she ended the game. Looking up, though, she realized that her son, Jay, was standing behind her. So she asked to negotiate with the other women in order to mix it up.

"It looks like I'm have my own cub behind me. Would one of you lovely ladies like a simple trade between cubs?" Amy asked. "Or... I'd like to entertain how we can... sweeten the pot a bit..."

The women talked among themselves for a second, excitedly trying to guess what she meant.

"I'm interested in the sweetening the pot idea," Emmanuelled giggled.

"What do you have in mind?" my mom asked.

Amy smiled a bit deviously. "I was thinking... what if I gave you my cub for the next 45 minutes... so that one of you has two cubs to enjoy... simultaneously." There were excited murmers and giggles among the other three women about the prospect. "And in return... and in return, I get your cub to enjoy after midnight for 45 minutes. You get two now... and I get two later."

I just stood there a bit stunned as these women... these mothers... debated the prospect of giving their own son away for sexual favors... so that they could have a sexual experience with two young men.

"Oh, I'm definitely going for that," Emmanuelle said, standing.

My mom and Becky stood as well, laughing at Emmanuelle's exuberance. Emmanuelle had Simon behind her already and took his hand. Then she reached out and took Jay's hand as well. She turned and kissed one, then the other, her face flushing with her excitement.

"Forty-five minutes ladies! Don't forget," Amy said. "Everybody needs to be back for the ball drop." She moved to sit on the couch as the other women led their cubs out the door. We walked behind my mom and Emmanuelle to the elevators and rode the car down. Becky stood beside me the whole time, leaning against the wall, almost ignoring me as the other women hugged kissed their cubs.

My mom surprised me as I watched her holding Carter against her body, kissing him. I could see her tongue working in his mouth as their kiss became extremely possessive and passionate. He had his hands on her waist as she pressed her body against him, rubbing.

On the first stop, Emmanuelle got off with her two men. On the second stop, my mom got off with Carter, pulling him as she moved quickly towards our hotel room. That left Becky and I alone at last.

As soon as the door closed, she turned towards me and pinned me against the wall. "Mmm... I couldn't wait to get you alone," she said as she leaned in and kissed me. It didn't matter if I knew what I was doing or not, I just had to follow her lead.

Then I felt her hands unfastening my pants and fishing her hand inside, her fingers wrapping around my shaft. Her hand slowly jerked me in the elevator while I was busy trying to keep my pants from falling down.

"This is nice," she panted into my mouth. "You're going to do just fine."

The elevator suddenly stopped and she turned, her hand still on my cock. The door opened and we walked out, her hand holding my cock, my hands holding my pants. I was so thankful that there wasn't anybody in the hall this time of night.

"Follow me, cubby," she giggled as she led me down the hall. We stopped at her door and she took just a moment to swipe her card and lead me inside.

She walked to the little office chair that was by the desk and turned it before sitting down. I was left standing at the foot of the bed.

She started unfastening her blouse, slowly exposing more and more of her skin and lingerie. "You want to see?" she asked, teasingly pulling it all the way open.

"Um... yeah," I whispered, captivated by her sudden change.

She pulled her blouse off and then laid it aside on the desk. Her bra was nice, covering her beautifully sized breasts. She was a little more shapely than Emmanuelle or my mom, but that only made her more curvy and more desireable.

"Pretty... pink... nice and lacy," she said, running her fingertips over her breasts to tease me. "All for you.

You know why? Because you turn me on so much. You make me so nice and horny... and so wet."

She unfastened her pants and slid her hand inside the front of them. "Oh my God, you're making me so wet. You look so... nervous... innocent and shy. Mmm... so delicious. You like this? Mmm... you like the way I look, don't you? Well, I have to say, I really love the way you look." She grabbed her breasts in her hands, squeezing them and massaging them, lifting them up to show me.

"Do you like big titties? Hmm?" she asked and all I could do was stare at her. I'd never seen women play with themselves like this before... and for me. God, she was so sexy. "Do you like my big titties? Nice, big, perky."

"You like my pink bra? Or do you like it... off?" she asked, smiling as she reached behind herself, unfastening it. "So you can see my big titties." She slid her bra off and laid it on the desk. "Is this what you like?" Her hands cupped her breasts again, holding and squeezing them, pinching her nipples as she judged my reaction.

"Oh... my... God," I whispered, standing there, just amazed by what she was doing right in front of me.

"Oh, you're so nervous... that's so cute," she giggled. "Do you like watching me squeeze my tits?" she asked. Licking her lips excitedly as she gauged that I was really enjoying it. "It feels really good."

I swallowed hard, barely able to speak. My cock was rock hard, tenting the front of my pants, stealing all the blood from my brain. "Yes... very," I whispered.

"See how nice and hard you make my nipples?" she asked as she pinched and pulled them with both hands. "They get nice and hard as I think about the naughty, naughty things you're going to do to me. Yeah, look at that."

My eyes were transfixed on her breasts and the way her hands and fingers were treating them. They looked so soft and pillowy and her nipples so hard and swollen.

"Come here... touch them... you can feel them," she said, reaching out and grabbing one of my hands, pulling me towards her and placing it on her tit.

"Yeah? Oh... they're perfect," I said softly as I repeatedly squeezed her breast.

"You have nice, strong hands," she said.

I brought up my other hand and felt both of her breasts simultaneously, lifting and squeezing them. "Fuck... they're amazing... how does that feel?"

"That feels very, very good. Kiss them," she commanded and I bent down and started kissing each one. "Yeah... the nipples, too," she whispered. I lifted and kissed each hard, pointed nipple, too, which seemed to turn her on more.

"Oh, that's so good," she whispered. "Suck on the nipple."

When I finished a kiss on one of her nipples, I sucked it between my lips and licked it a little. I looked up and our eyes met, which seemed to really excite her. She watched me and used one hand to stroke my head, encouraging me.

"Yes... that's so good... now this one... oh my God, yes." I moved from one breast to another, covering it with kisses and licks and sucking on her nipple. She giggled at my new found excitement. "You're such a horny young man, aren't you? Oh, the things I want you to do to me."

She lifted her hips and pushed her pants and panties off, setting them on the desk with the rest of her clothes. Then she sat back and put her legs up on the arms of the chair, spreading them for me. Her hands quickly went there, sliding over and teasing her clit and pussy.

"I like to touch myself... and rub my clittie. See this?" she asked, spreading her pussy open and baring her clit to me. "She's so swollen and ready."

I couldn't believe how excited she looked. Her clit looked so red and ready, her lips so puffy. And her pussy itself was dripping wet.

"Is this making you horny for me?" she asked, licking her lips.

"Yes... you have the perfect pussy," I said, as if I had a lot of prior experience in which to base that judgement.

"She's a happy pussy," Becky giggled. "Does watching me play make you hard?"

"Yes," I whispered excitedly.

"I like playing with myself while you watch me. Making my pussy all nice and wet."

I stood there, dumbfounded. I had no idea what to do next. I wanted to just fuck her, but how in the hell could I do that if she were in the chair?

"I showed you mine... now... show me yours," she said, putting her foot on my stomach and sliding it down to tease my cock. "I want you to take your clothes off and show me your cock."

I hesitated for a moment, scared to actually do this. But I pushed my pants and boxers off and kicked them aside, then I unbuttoned my shirt and tossed it aside as well. Then I just stood there, hands at my sides, looking down at the floor while Becky took a good long look at me. She slid her foot along my stomach, then used it against my cock, lifting it and letting it fall.

"Mmm... yes... you have a huge dick... oh, look at you... you should be very proud of this."

It felt so strange to have her feet touching my dick, sliding against it, teasing it, sliding up against my balls. This was definitely a new experience and all I could do was stand there and take it. I couldn't even look at her but out of the corner of my eye I could see that she was playing with her pussy all the while.

"Look at how big you are... a nice big, hot cock... all for me," she said, smiling up at me. "Look at me," she commanded, directing my attention to her face. I could barely stand to look her in the eye, but the force of her command was so strong. "Stand there... and jerk off for me. I want you to stroke your cock for me."

I didn't understand for a moment, but then moved my hand to my shaft and grabbed it. It felt so hard and full, definitely ready to explode.

"That's my thing... I really like to watch my men stroke their dicks for me," she said, settling into the chair again, her legs falling over the arms, one hand teasing her pussy, the other her breast. "Go ahead... start stroking it. Nice and slow. Up and down that shaft."

I started stroking my cock, my hand gliding just as it always did when I masturbated. I watched her getting more and more excited as she watched me.

"Slower than you normally would," she said. "Tease yourself a little bit for me. Yeah... that's right. Stroke it and stare at my pussy. Feels good, doesn't it? Oh, yes, I know it does."

I watched her squirming a little as she intensly watched my cock getting stroked. It was so hard and the head was getting so swollen and ready to burst.

"Mmm... I love watching your cock get nice and hard... as you watch me play with my pussy," she whispered. She was almost as mesmerized with me as I was with her. "Tell me, cubby, do you like watching me play with my pussy?"

"Yes," I moaned softly. I did love that. I'd never been so close to a woman masturbating before... and masturbating to brazenly.

"Good," she said, smiling. She loved keeping me just like this... just a toy for her pleasure. "Stroke a little faster... just a little... up and down... and up and down. Wow... your cock is throbbing!"

I kept stroking, faster now with her command, and could feel my orgasm getting closer. God, I wasn't sure how long I was going to be able to keep standing.

"Yeah," she giggled, loving the control she had over me. "Stroke your fucking cock... and take your other hand and cup your balls. Yeah, squeeze them. I want both hands working for me. I want you to make it feel so good."

Her hand was sliding rapidly in circles over her clit now and her nipples were hard and red from her pinching and pulling. I could tell she was getting close to her own orgasm, too.

"God, yes... you look so good stroking your cock for me," she panted. "You're so good at following directions. Mmm... ok... even faster now."

She smiled, devilishly, loving that my cock was flying up and down my shaft, loving that my cock was so hard and ready to burst.

"Look at you... stroking that hard cock for me," she panted. "Come on, stroke it as fast as you can. Show me how much you want me. Show me how badly you want to fuck me. Don't stop fucking watching me. God, my pussy is so fucking wet."

I closed my eyes, trying not to let myself cum, trying not to embarrass myself. When I opened them again, she was smiling up at me, both of her hands now on her pussy, trying to keep from taking herself over the edge too early.

"Oh, you're so fucking hard for me. Cum for me... yeah," she smiled. "Cum for me! Cum for me, baby... do it. Will you do that for mommy? Will you cum for mommy?"

I could tell she was right on the edge, the same as I was. It wouldn't take much for either of us to just fall off it... and I was first. I groaned loudly as my first load shot out and fell to the carpet. I slightly turned and the rest sprayed on her body.

She closed her eyes as well, her body shaking as she came along with me.

"Yes.... oh yeah... mmmm.... that's nice," she said as she finally started calming down from her orgasm. I was standing there, holding my cock, cum still dripping from the tip, unsure what to do next.

"Mmm... look at that mess you made," she said, sliding her fingers through my cum and tasting it from her fingers.

"Now, we have about 20 minutes left," she said, looking at the clock beside the bed. "You know you're here to give me pleasure, right?" she asked, sitting up. She reached out and touched my cock, sliding her finger along it's length and letting the cum drip from the tip. She seemed to enjoy that she had so much control over my cock.

"What... what would you like me to do?" I asked softly, uncertain. What else could she ask for?

She smiled, deviously. Then pointed to the spot right in front of the chair. "You're going to please me... First, get down on the floor."

"Yes ma'am," I said, dropping to my knees.

"Go ahead, slide closer."

I crawled even closer to her until I was practically touching the chair.

She lay back in the chair again, as much as she could, spreading her legs wide and opening her juicy, swollen pussy to me. "You like the way that looks? You like my pussy?"

"Yes... it's... it's beautiful."

She smiled. "Mmm... thank you baby. And it's very wet for you. So... now... you're going to lick my pussy until I cum." She hooked one leg behind my head and pulled my face towards her crotch. "Get down there. Come here... lick my pussy."

I hesitated as she pulled my face closer and closer to her wetness. Her hands pulled her lips apart, baring the pink insides to me. Then she let them go and slid them up to frame her clit, flicking her fingers over it.

"Come on... get to work," she said seductively. "I want to see those pretty eyes of yours between my thighs. Come on. Yeah... just lick it," she whispered.

I leaned forward and slid my tongue along her pussy, sliding right between her fingers, over her clit, and felt her body shake.

"Oh yeah... just like that," she moaned. "Yeah... slide your tongue right there, right in my pussy."

"That tastes really good," I said softly, licking more bodly now.

"See?" she smiled. "I knew you'd like it. Just keep licking baby."

"Like that?" I asked, trying to determine if the way I was licking her was pleasing her or not. I really wanted to please her.

"Yes, yes! Oh yeah... right there... give me your fucking tongue," she panted excitedly. "Drool all over that pussy. That is so fucking hot. Oh shit! Yes!"

I licked faster, sliding my tongue over her clit for a moment and then sliding it down and circling her entrance. Her lips were so swollen and meaty, begging for attention so I sucked them into my mouth, which she seemed to really enjoy.

"Oh, yes, that feels so fucking good," she panted. "You're a natural! Mmhmm, that feels really good."

I didn't really know what to do, but she grabbed my head and helped guide me, moving my tongue just where she wanted it. She used her thighs and legs to hold me or pull me in tighter, too, if I was too soft.

"Mmm... you're getting the hang of this," she giggled. "And you look so pretty there with your tongue in my little pussy. Oh yes," she giggled, excitedly, "that feels so good. Look up at me with those pretty eyes while you worship my pussy."

I looked up at her and we locked eyes while I licked and gently sucked on her clit. She smiled down at me, loving how I was making her feel.

"Yes... you're a fucking natural at this... Oh fuck!" she yelled suddenly, when my tongue flicked over her clit just right. "That's a good boy. That feels really fucking good on my clit. Yes, yes, yes... that feels so good. Fuck! Oh yes!"

She acted so excited that I thought she might have cum and thought that maybe I was done. "Is that enough? Can I...?"

"No that's not enough!" she said sternly. "I want more. You're gonna make me cum." She pulled me in again, her hands grabbing my hair firmly and holding me just where she wanted me.

"Right there... right there... Oh God, yes... Oh, I'm gonna cum." I could feel her body trembling beneath me and could hear her excited breaths. "I'm cumming... I'm cumming... oh my goodness... wow," she panted as she pulled me tight against her pussy, smothering me. I was having a difficult time breathing, but I didn't have a choice. Her legs and arms held me tightly against her and I had no choice but to keep licking her.

Finally, she released me and I fell back on my heels, panting, trying to catch my own breath. I could feel her wetness all over my face and in my mouth. When I looked up at her, she was smiling down at me, looking very satisfied.

DevlinMea
DevlinMea
531 Followers
12