Mama's Boy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah you want to get pounded? I'll fucking pound you."

I thrust viciously into her, causing her to scream again but not dampening her enthusiasm. If she wanted it rough I was happy to oblige her. I marveled at the sight of my big, hard cock penetrating her pussy over and over again. Somehow I was even more erect than usual, knowing that Mom was watching all of this streamed live on her laptop and getting herself off to us.

Kelly was already on the edge of orgasm when I started fucking her, so she didn't take long to crescendo into a torrent of screams, grunt, and moans as she started to cum on my raging hard cock. She held my ass while she came, pulling me as deep into her as possible. She felt exquisite as she spasmed around me. Fortunately I wasn't close to cumming yet, or I would have flooded her pussy right then and there.

As she came down from her lengthy orgasm, Kelly smiled up at me blissfully. I hadn't stopped thrusting and she was still savoring the feeling.

"Mmm... that was amazing. I came so fucking hard on that dick."

"Good. First of many times, hopefully."

"I hope so. I'm definitely going to need more of that meat. Now let's make you cum. How do you want me?"

Seeing a chance to give Mom an extra good show, I knew right away what I had to do. I positioned Kelly so that she was on all fours, facing directly toward the bookcase where Mom had hidden the camera. Mom was going to see every emotion on Kelly's face as I filled her pussy from behind, and I was pretty excited to watch it later myself.

"Fuck yeah baby, pound me doggy like a whore. No mercy for this pussy. I'm your whore tonight."

"Hell yeah you are. Then I'm gonna pull out and drench this beautiful ass."

"Or... I mean, you can cum in me if you want. I'm on the pill."

"Fuck. You want me to fill this pussy? Fill it up with a thick load?"

"Fill me baby. Make your cream filled cum whore! Pump every drop into me!"

I knew that Mom would be loving this display of verbal filth from my date, coupled with the image of her hung son pounding a hot young slut. Mom probably had a plug in her ass and her newest vibrator working her pussy.

I fucked Kelly as hard as I've ever fucked anyone. Knowing that Mom was watching in real time gave me an extra vigor that I didn't know I had. I know Kelly felt it; her moans of pleasure had been replaced mostly by whimpers of pain as Kelly withstood the invasion of her soaking pussy, but she kept encouraging me to use her hard. I slapped her ass a few times and even teased her asshole with my thumb, but my main focus was on ravaging her pussy and building up a big load for her.

"So deep," she moaned. "Going to be... mmm, so fucking sore tomorrow. You're stretching me good. Hurts... so bad but feels so fucking good."

"You like it? I'm breaking this pussy in, baby. It's going to be taking a lot of me in the future."

"Take it! My pussy is yours. Own my fucking hole and use me as your cum dumpster."

"Louder!" I commanded her with a firm smack on her ass. "Get loud for me!"

"It's yours! My little slut hole is yours! I'll be your dirty fuckdoll any time you want! Give me that fucking load! Pump me full of that hot cum!"

That put me over the edge. As I felt the contractions of my orgasm begin, I gripped Kelly firmly by the hips and stared straight ahead -- right into the camera. I knew Mom would be fixated on the screen too, so it was almost like I was looking right into Mom's eyes as I came inside a girl. Maybe Mom would even cum in unison with me.

The load that I shot was enormous. My cock felt so powerful pumping shot after shot semen so deep inside of Kelly as she screamed and moaned for me.

"Take it! Take that load. Nasty fucking cum slut."

As I came down from my powerful orgasm, I pulled out of Kelly, who promptly began leaking cum onto the bed.

"Oh my God... what a fucking load!" she marveled as she sat watching my cream come out of her well-punished hole. "You definitely would have fucked a baby into me."

"What can I say? You got me so fucking turned on."

"Good. You made me cum so hard too. This was amazing."

"What now? Up for watching something?"

"I'm going to fucking collapse. That wine has me sleepy. Can I... stay over? Is that cool?"

"Of course! That would be awesome."

"Perfect. Who knows, I might need some more of that dick in the morning..."

"That can be arranged."

I found a spare toothbrush for Kelly and we got ready for bed. I didn't realize how exhausted I was, but once I was in bed next to her it didn't long for me to drift off towards sleep. Kelly was out like a light almost immediately, giving me a chance to check my phone for messages from Mom.

Sure enough, there were several.

So jealous right now... :P

What a load! That's Mama's boy!

I like her. She's so loud.

Pound that little whore!

And the last one was my favorite, timestamped just a few minutes earlier.

Goodnight baby. Can't wait to watch with you tomorrow. Maybe come visit me if you can't sleep ;) I'm feeling naughty.

Did I dare try to fuck my mother when I had another girl literally in my room for the night? With the way that my cock was hardening at the idea, it wasn't difficult to arrive at an answer.

To be continued...


12