Mama's Special Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let a moan slip, the feeling of my clit being rubbed against is feeling too good. I realise that if he doesn't finish soon, my boy might finish me off too. I feel conflicted about that. I don't mind getting him off because he needs it to control the urges. I feel like if I get off, this turns into something completely different. But I cant stop him, at my moan he grunts obviously unsure of how to feel at me making a noise and his hands on my back push me further down to give himself more leverage as his hips work quicker to rub his cock between my thighs. My face enters the dishwater - but barely. My eyes, mouth and nose are just in the water and no more - I try not to panic and breathe in but I wasn't able to take in a deep breath before I went under. Luckily, I can feel Michael's thrusts getting uneven and frantic, he won't last much longer, I tell myself.

The rapid bump, bump, bump of his cock head on my clit eventually builds, the pleasure boiling in my stomach. I squeeze my thighs together to try to stop the sensation. Michael moans loudly, I squeeze harder to see if this will help get him off quicker, my breath running short and my lungs burning with the effort of not inhaling. Unfortunately, while it tightens my thighs around his dick, his dick is wedged well enough between my pussy lips that it means it whole shaft now rubs up and down my clit. I stifle a moan as I get close to the edge, Michael grunts frequently, racing to his finish as he unintentionally pushes my head further into the water. The wetness of his pre-cum and my juices mean that his cock slips through way too easily giving me the friction I desperately need but don't want, and I cum with a jerk of my hips, moaning deep in my throat and my empty passage clutches around nothing. Michael's hips stutter as he jerks and I feel his cock spasm and pulse as he ejects himself between my thighs. His thrusts slow as his cock spreads his cream through my pussy lips. The pressure on my back lets up a second later and I jerk my face out of the water gasping.

Michael has rubbed out the rest of his orgasm and pulls up his joggers and goes to sit on the couch to patiently wait for me as if he hadn't just almost drowned me in the kitchen sink. I let my breathing return to normal, not letting myself think about how bad this could have ended if he hadn't finished when he did. I step out of the panties hanging around my ankles, dry my face and wipe down between my legs with a wet wipe, and clean off the cum splattered kitchen cabinets before I dutifully make my way to the couch to feed my hungry boy before finishing the dishes.

__

After another week or so of our new normal, Michael has taken to not only wanting to be satisfied during feeding time, but outside of feeding time too whenever the mood strikes him. He has forced his cock into my hand more times than I can count, has used my ass cheeks nearly every morning to stimulate himself and has flipped my skirt up to use my thighs to get himself (and me) off even more often. The orgasms I have been receiving have been a welcome addition, despite how guilty I feel from gaining my own satisfaction when my son is so clearly in distress that he needs to go to such measures to quell his urges. But I think we can deal with this - after he has been satisfied, he's so happy I could explode. He's taken to going out into our back yard to paint, has happily been trying new programmes on the TV and has even waved at the neighbours a few times. The difference in his moods and behaviour has been staggering.

Michael is now feeding between 8 and 10 times a day, usually more on the high side of that compared to his previous 4-6. My nipples are constantly tender and my breasts heavy and sore with their increased use. I've been producing so much more milk than normal that I've had to resort to buying some nursing supplies again - nursing bras, nipple cream and nipple pads have made their way back into my every day routine. I also invested in a pump just in case it'll come in useful.

I've also left my dildo in the shower as a permanent fixture. I can't seem to get my hormones under control recently - I can't help but wonder if Michael's sudden libido has awoken my own long dormant one. Every morning in the shower after Michael has cum across my lower back or between my thighs and has been fed, I fuck myself onto the dildo to satisfy my own needs. Michael has come in once or twice and seen me, but hasn't demanded an inspection like the first time. He has looked confused and tugged at his own cock a few times before he wanders away.

This morning is no different. I'm ramming myself onto the dick suction cupped to the wall when he comes in and just stands to watch. I haven't been stopping when he enters, figuring he isn't bothered by the sight if he's not coming closer. Today he has come in when I'm nearly at my peak, the dildo rubbing over my g-spot perfectly as I massage circles into my swollen clit. I moan, and just as I'm about to cum, the dildo dislodges from the wall and I slip and clatter to the floor of the shower. I've cracked my head off the glass of the shower stall and I'm dazed as I sit on the floor - dildo still inside me and clit still throbbing.

Michael rushes over, throws open the stall door and heaves me up with a panicked expression on his face. He hastens through to the bedroom where he unceremoniously dumps me on the bed. 'I'm alright my love, I'm alright,' I say as I sit up on the edge of the bed and regain my bearings through the dizziness and shock of my fall. As I try catch my breath, I don't realise that Michael is no longer concerned about my safety, I don't realise that his gaze is latched onto my filled pussy until he reaches a hand down and pulls the dildo out an inch or two.

I gasp at the moment as I watch his face. I can see his brain whirring as he puts two and two together. The thing inside me that looks exactly like what he has in his shorts has somewhere to go inside of my body. He has shoved his shorts to the ground before I can protest, his dick hard and straining upwards. He steps forward and pulls the dildo out another few inches. He puts his own cock beside it as if checking to be sure his comparison is right - his own cock isn't as long, but is much thicker than the one already inside of me. He obviously deems the comparison to be correct because he pulls the dildo out of me and places his cock in its place at my entrance.

Still struggling to clear the black spots from my vision, I say sternly, 'Michael, no! You do not do this with your Mama.' He looks up at me confused, his face a picture of intense lust that's warring with an expression of disappointment as I struggle to push him away. 'Don't you put that inside me Michael,' I warn. He looks down again at his solid cock nudging the tip of my entrance and looks to the dildo that been discarded on the bed beside me. I don't see him make the decision, all I feel is his dick ramming home into me in one thrust. I cry out as I'm stretched around his thick length, Michael makes a sound of audible ecstasy at the feeling of my wet tunnel clutching helplessly around him for the first time.

My brain struggles to catch up. Michael has his cock inside of me. Despite all of his thrusting between my ass cheeks and thighs, I don't think he knows what he's supposed to do because he just lays there, half on top of me with his cock buried balls deep in me. My previous excitement in the shower providing enough lubrication that he was able to just slide right in. From the throbbing that his painfully hard cock is doing already, maybe the sensations are overwhelming him a little and he's just stunned into inactivity.

I mentally run through what's happening; my innocent boy is no longer a virgin, my innocent boy is buried balls deep inside of me and is using his first time to rape his Mama. I can't believe this is happening to me. He's bare in my pussy and I'm not on birth control, because I never thought I would need it again - the only man in my life was supposed to be my son. And this wasn't supposed to happen. Despite all the boundaries we've crossed in the past and in the past couple of months especially - this was never supposed to happen. I struggle to get away, pulling away from him as I try to crawl up the bed backwards. I know if I don't stop him now, there will be no way I'm able to stop him once he starts thrusting in me. He's too strong and he'll fuck me until he cums inside of me - always chasing that burst of pleasure at the end of the stimulation.

He lets out a noise of protest and follows me up onto the bed, crawling after me. He stops me by pinning me down by my upper arms and he lays flat on top of me to stop me moving any further. All 6ft, 200lbs of his fairly built frame is covering my petite 5ft frame. I'm sandwiched between him and the mattress - making escape impossible. He makes a sound of confusion as he settles between my thighs, his cock now resting between my pussy lips after having been dislodged by my escape attempt. He moves his hips to confirm its no longer inside me and a frown creases his brow. He starts pulling his hips back and jabbing them forward hoping to find the right place. All this achieves in rubbing himself against my clit. He obviously doesn't want to let go of my arms incase I make another bid for an escape, so he continues to blindly thrust between my legs, his cock leaking pre-cum over my slit and into my inner thighs. I know it's only a matter of time before he finds the right spot as he growls in frustration as he shifts between my thighs. I try to keep shifting my hips to avoid him finding the right, warm spot. He grunts in frustration again as he pulls back more and moves his hips up and down until he, by chance, finds the right indent where my hole is before I can move my hips.

He must sense this is the right place form the warmth and uncontrollable wetness he must feel, and he rams into me again in another smooth stroke, sighing in satisfaction and he once more sits still inside me. I'm whimpering from the pain of this force as I try to pull back again to get away from the painful fullness, unintentionally pulling his cock out of me a little. He growls and follows me again, ramming the retracted two inches back into me. I see the sensation register on his face. I wish I hadn't moved, maybe then he would have cum from my wetness and heat alone having not actively fucked me. Now I know he's going to figure out that the thrusting motion he is so used to can make the strange new sensation of my tight, wet pussy feel even better than just remaining still inside of me. It's then I know he will fuck me until he can't anymore. I don't think there's any turning back from here for either of us.

He pulls back an inch and then thrusts back in, he makes a helpless noise as he does it again. He pulls out a little more, then a little more until he's nearly withdrawing from me completely as he thrusts. His first gentle thrusts are beginning to turn into something different, he starts to move with more conviction and is soon slamming into me to the hilt. His balls slap heavily against my ass as he fucks into my wet pussy. I whimper and moan and cry out at the stretching my son is giving me as he pins me to the bed and takes what he wants.

Michael's moans turn ragged and I know the new sensations will get the better of him and he will cum soon. His thrusts turn sloppy, the sound of our squelching sex invading the room. He shuffles onto his knees a little as he moves closer to my body, my ass hitching up a couple of inches with the new angle which allows the head of his cock to drag over my g-spot with every thrust. My greedy pussy starts to pulse around his shaft as it hits new depths and I know I will cum around him before long. He couldn't get his thick cock further into me if he tried, he's so deep inside me that his pelvis rubs tantalisingly across my clit with each thrust. I moan and moan as the sensation builds. His thick cock stretching me more than I was ever stretched with his father, my breasts, heavy with milk bouncing with the force of his thrusts. As much as I try to stave it off, eventually I cum, convulsing around his cock as my eyes roll back in my head, a pained yell leaves my mouth at the onslaught of sensations. I feel my pussy gush fluid at the continued stimulation as Michael doesn't slow for a second and I'm near mindless with pleasure, not caring that it's my son savagely fucking me through it.

Michael's thrusts become frantic and rabid, he ruts into me furiously like a dog with a bitch in heat. His constant stream of moans lets me know any second he will finish, he'll cum, filling me up with his potent cream. I open my eyes to look at him. His own eyes are scrunched shut in concentration as his hips stutter; the second I feel his cock jerk and begin to pulse, he jams as far into me as he can get and I watch in rapture as his expression smooths out into one of pure bliss as he helplessly moans long and low. His cock pumps and pumps and pumps into me, filling my fertile womb with his semen, his cock uncaring that this is his Mama's womb.

He stays lodged deep inside me as the last few pulses of his orgasm subside. He rests his head on my chest and pulls one of my breasts to his mouth, latching on as he feeds his fill after exerting himself. He is uncaring that he has just fucked me when I told him no. He's uncaring he's just unloaded himself into me. He doesn't think about or even know of the consequences. He just did it because it feels good. I don't know if I'm mad, upset or just exhausted by this point.

As I come down from my own orgasm, my pussy still contracting around Michael's still throbbing cock, I play with Michael's hair and stroke bis back as he feeds. I'll have to make some time to stop by the pharmacy for a Plan B.

__

I never did get the chance to go to the pharmacy. It would have been too late by the time I got it anyways. For the next week after Michael had first forcefully taken my pussy, I couldn't leave the house.

I was always in various states of undress as he commanded my attention and the use of my pussy relentlessly. He physically stopped me from trying to leave on numerous occasions. To say he fucked me into submission over the course of days wouldn't be an exaggeration. In the first few days, when I argued with him about needing to leave for 20 minutes, he brutally forced me to the carpet in the hallway and fucked me from behind until my legs were too weak to walk.

His stamina has built up incredibly - now compared to the first fuck that only lasted for around 3 minutes, he is a machine. Now I take poundings that last anywhere between 20 and 60 minutes. Considering that he takes me multiple times a day, I'm always exhausted and dripping cum. The first few days after sex began were the worst. He must have taken me at least 12 times in that first 24 hours. It hasn't decreased much since then, but the order he likes things have now changed. Stimulation is no longer a during feeding thing, but a before feeding thing. He likes to fuck me, suckle me and then take a nap while he's still inside me, blocking his cum in. Although he has often fucked me and suckled at the same time, which is secretly my favourite.

I've nearly completely stopped wearing clothes around the house, only donning a nursing bra to help support my increasingly heavy breasts and occasionally a dressing gown to receive grocery deliveries. If only Plan B hadn't required an in person consultation! Since leaving the house was an option quickly ruled out by Michael's needs, I had ordered a prescription of birth control pills online, which means I can start them after my next period which is due any day now, I don't think I'm pregnant, I think we have just missed my most fertile window.

The days pass and my period doesn't come for me to start the pills. I'm fucked in the living room, the kitchen, the hallway, the bedroom, the bathroom and even the garden early one morning. Still no period.

This morning I've sequestered myself away for a few minutes to take a pregnancy test - just to check. I can't be pregnant, that would be ridiculous. I pee on the stick and wait. I stare hard at myself in the mirror - I eye myself. My breasts hang heavy and full of milk, my nipples pink and erect while I wait for Michael to wake to feed. My flat stomach contrasts nicely with my flared hips and thick thighs. My hair is tangled in a messy bun on top of my head - I haven't bothered to wash it for a few days now.

After 3 minutes is up, I hesitantly pick up the pregnancy test. Positive. I'm pregnant. With my son's baby.

I stare at the two lines, stunned as my heart beats a staccato rhythm in my chest.

We have to move. The neighbours know that I would never entertain a man with Michael in my life - I'd been very vocal about it. They know I haven't left the house in weeks, months even, and the blinds have been shut for most of that time - especially since Michael started fucking me. They'll figure it out. They'll know that I've been messing around with my son and that I've been irredeemably irresponsible about it.

As my mind races through all the different scenarios in my head, a sleepy Michael walks into the bathroom. His hard on pointing right at me. He grunts and bends me over the sink, unaware of the revelation I'm having - the stick with the two pink lines still clutched in my hand. He finds my tunnel quick and rams himself in. Michael is still a pleasure seeker - he isn't conscious enough to focus on anything but his own satisfaction from the friction. He starts pumping away as he forces my head onto the counter, I clutch at the test in my hand and let my son fuck me savagely. Barely minutes pass before the wet sounds of my lubricating passage fill the room. Michael's impatient this morning, his speed quickening already as he rams balls deep into my pussy with every thrust. Another minute passes as I start to moan with the violent intrusion of his cock, my eyes still fixed on the two pink lines. 'Michael, baby,' I moan as I contract painfully around his shaft as I cum, his hips stutter once, twice and then his cock begins jerking as he pumps his cum into me for the first time today.

As I lay with my head on the counter, clutching my positive pregnancy test, I smile.

12