Mamma Mia - Maid to Orders

Story Info
Continuing adventures of Mia and Tommy.
3k words
4.65
16.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ppeaks42
ppeaks42
685 Followers

Author's note: this story is a continuation of a choose your own adventure series. I recommend that you begin at Momma Mia - Introduction so that the story will make sense.

Tammy opened the present from Mia with breathless anticipation. Her buxom Brazilian shemale stepmother had been showering her with gifts as she continued her transformation, and each had been better than the last. But as she tore open the box she struggled to male sense of what she saw. Inside was a black and white French maid's outfit that looked like a cross between lingerie, a slutty Halloween costume, and an actual maid's uniform.

The top was a black silk corset with white lace accents around the moulded breast cups and running along the vertical ribbing. A small ruffled black skirt ran around the bottom of the corset, but as Tammy ran her fingers over the soft fabric she saw that it could only be a few inches long. A full set of accessories completed the uniform, a tall set of black heels, black thigh-high stockings, a white and black lace apron, and a white and black headpiece. Tammy lifted and examined each piece in wordless wonder as Mia looked on hungrily.

"Is this supposed to be a costume, or what?" Tammy finally asked once she found her voice again.

"Perhaps," Mia answered with a musical laugh, "or perhaps I've decided that it's time you started contributing around the house a little bit more. Either way, I'm sure my little girl won't mind playing dress-up for mommy!"

Tammy reluctantly stripped and began to dress herself in the strange uniform. The corset went on first. Mia helped her to slide into it, then set to work pulling the laces tight. Tammy's newly grown perky C-cup breasts were squeezed tightly by the built-in bra, pressing together and upwards to enhance her cleavage while the tops of her breasts threatened to pop right out, held in place only by thin white lace. The back of the corset was open, leaving Tammy's back exposed except for the criss-crossing black ribbons that Mia mercilessly pulled tight with surprising strength. If not for the slimming effect on Tammy's waist of Mia's feminizing hormones she would not have been able to breathe as her corset was cinched tight, but with her now hourglass figure she was able to manage.

The attached wavy microskirt just barely managed to cover the top half of Tammy's ass in the back and clearly showed the neat little bulge tucked away in the front of her thong panties. Daily yoga sessions with Mia had worked their magic, giving Tammy a full rounded backside that would not have looked out of place on the beaches of Mia's homeland of Brazil. Standing still as a statue the skirt left Tammy teetering on the edge of decency, but any movement at all set the skirt swishing in a way that sent her hurtling far past it. The addition of the apron made the situation slightly better, providing a layer of see-through lace coverage in the front, but in the back it provided only an accent for Tammy's protruding ass in the form of a cute white bow with dangling ends swaying over her exposed cheeks. The stockings and heels were quickly added with the expertise that Tammy had gained from Mia's forceful preference for her to dress girly, and Mia herself put the finishing touch on by securing the headpiece in place.

Mia stepped back to take her transformed stepdaughter in.

"Ooh chica, you make mommy so hard why don't you get down on your knees and clean mommy's cock?"

Tammy felt impossibly awkward in her new uniform, but that awkwardness melted away in an instant at Mia's suggestion. In truth although it was worded as a suggestion, Tammy knew that it was more of a command, and that she was powerless to resist her stepmother, but at the same time she was thrilled for the chance to suck on the throbbing 8-inch monster of the woman she was growing to love. Besides, she was feeling a little hungry.

Before long Tammy's mouth was filling with spurt after spurt of Mia's thick, creamy seed. She swallowed with relish, enjoying the warmth that spread through her body as she did. Mia fell back into the bed, thoroughly satisfied by the cocksucking skills of her sluttified stepdaughter. Thinking that she was done playing along with Mia's latest game, Tammy stood and began removing her costume until she was interrupted by Mia sitting back up and spanking her exposed ass.

"What do you think you're doing Chica, taking off your uniform without my permission?"

"My uniform? I thought you just wanted to do a little role play."

"Si, I do Chica, but that wasn't role play, that was just me treating you to my sweet cock. Your role starts now, this house is filthy and I expect you to clean it!"

Knowing better than to disappoint Mia, Tammy leapt into action, setting to work cleaning the house with clumsy effort while Mia continued to lead the life of a pampered trophy wife whose husband was on a work trip. The tables were turned from when Mia had first entered Tammy's life, because as she moved around the house cleaning Mia seemed to always stay within eyeshot, plainly staring and even getting herself off to the sight of her submissive stepdaughter struggling futilely to cover up when her every motion exposed her tits and ass as she cleaned. Whenever Mia was about to cum she would call Tammy over to drink it down, and if she didn't make it there in time then Mia would force her to clean it off the chair, or floor, or wherever else it landed with her tongue. By the end of the day Tammy was exhausted, but whenever she slowed in her work Mia would swoop in to motivate her with another firm spanking. At the end of the first day Tammy collapsed into bed while still wearing her uniform, ready to pass out, but Mia had other ideas.

"You think you can flounce around the house all day flirting with me while dressed like a French whore and not give me some satisfaction in the evening?"

Mia pinned Tammy to the bed while stroking herself to full hardness, then slid her stepdaughter's panties to the side and forced herself roughly into her thick ass. Tammy was accustomed to being fucked by Mia now, but this felt rougher and more forceful than usual and she was all out of energy to respond. So she simply lay there with her face pressed into her pillow while Mia held her up by her hips and plowed into her from behind. Tammy's shrunken clitty remained soft in the pouch of her panties, but as she moaned in helpless pleasure she came again and again under Mia's ravaging until she finally fell asleep as her stepmother continued to pound away.

The next morning Tammy awoke to find that her old clothes were gone and her closest was filled with nothing but duplicates of the now filthy uniform she'd worn yesterday. Not wanting to risk Mia's wrath, she got dressed made her way downstairs where she found Mia sitting at the table waiting for her.

"I see you had enough sense to wear your new uniform chica, but from now on you'll wake up early to serve me breakfast. Come over here so I can discipline you properly for your laziness."

Tammy reluctantly stepped forward in her tall black heels until she was within her stepmother's reach, then Mia lashed out like a cobra, snatching her sissy maid stepdaughter and bending her over her knee. The short skirt of Tammy's uniform offered no protection from the steady drumbeat of Mia's blows as she spanked and spanked her stepdaughter with the regularity of a metronome. As the series of blows reddened Tammy's ass, she found herself naturally dropping into subspace. Any thought of resistance was fleeting as she accepted her stepmother's discipline without complaint, knowing that it was her place only to serve. Although the searing pain stung at first, before long she began to enjoy it. It felt good to be reminded of her place, and it felt good that Mia cared enough about her to correct her when she made mistakes. She smiled through the tears as she reflected on how loving her dominant stepmother was to her.

The only reason Tammy hoped her disciplinary session would end was the incessant throbbing of Mia's hard cock pressing into her abdomen. Tammy obviously wasn't the only one enjoying her spanking, and the only thing sweeter than receiving Mia's discipline was apologizing and making up afterwards. Eventually there was a long pause in Tammy's spanking. She lay on Mia's lap for a moment, assuring herself that it was done, then gracefully slid down to her knees, taking her stepmother's cock into her mouth in one fluid and practiced motion.

"Why the nerve of it, you ungrateful slut," Mia nearly shouted as she held Tammy's face and pushed her off of the wetted tip of her cock. "I ought to spank you again right now. I discipline you for failing to prepare my breakfast, and the very next thing you do is greedily try to eat yours?"

"Yes mommy, I mean no mommy, I mean," Tammy stuttered as tears began to well once more in her eyes. "I know I'm an ungrateful slut, I'm so sorry, I just wanted to suck your beautiful cock to apologize properly."

"Is that all? Are you sure you weren't just trying to get mommy's cum chica?"

Tammy shook her head vehemently.

"Well then, you do seem to have the proper attitude. You may suck my cock, but you don't eat until I do."

Tammy gratefully wasted no time going back to work on Mia's 8-inch cock, striving to show her deep thankfulness for her stepmother's understanding and grace by giving her the best blowjob of her life. She alternated between deepthroating her full length and pulling back to lick and tease her knobby head, all the while swirling her tongue all the way around her thick shaft and playing with her balls in her delicate hands. It didn't take long to take Mia to the brink of climax, but just before she started to cum she unexpectedly pushed Tammy back out of the way, spilling her seed on the kitchen floor.

Tammy looked down at the puddle in shock, but before she could reflexively begin to lick it up, Mia lifted her to her feet.

"I meant what I said Chica, you get your breakfast after I've had mine. I'm thinking French toast today. Now hurry up before your breakfast gets cold."

Tammy didn't need to be told twice. She raced to the counter and began cooking Mia's breakfast as quickly as she could. Mia watched the whole time, lazily rubbing out another orgasm to add to the large cum puddle on the floor next to the table. By the time Tammy finished and served Mia's breakfast to her on a platter, Mia was wrapped back up in her silk kimono. As she started to eat Tammy stood waiting obediently for instructions until Mia snapped and pointed at the floor. Tammy gratefully dropped to her hands and knees and began licking up her breakfast. Her stepmother's cum was best fresh from the tap, but even cold it was delicious, and Tammy purred with contentment as she ate.

Tammy's natural submission in the face of Mia's aura of sheer irresistible dominance made the transition into their new life together smooth as silk. After that first morning Tammy learned to wake up early no matter how late Mia had kept her up the night before to prepare breakfast. Mia rewarded Tammy's hot breakfast with another, allowing her to drink her cum straight from the source under the table instead of making her eat it cold from the floor.

In the mornings while Mia did her yoga routines, Tammy cleaned the house from top to bottom and did laundry, handwashing Mia's delicates. Sometimes she would pause her work for a moment, staring longingly at Mia's flexible curvaceous body as she flowed from one seductive pose to the next. She remembered how she used to jack off in secret while watching her stepmother, but all that she could do now was to hopelessly rub her soft, shrunken clitty through her lacy apron before hurrying on to her next task.

After lunch, Mia would go out to swim and sunbathe while Tammy cleaned the pool and the grounds. At Mia's insistence Tammy continued to wear her full uniform, sweltering in the warm sun as Mia swam and tanned either nude or wearing the skimpiest of bikinis. In addition to her outdoor cleaning duties, Tammy kept Mia supplied with cool drinks, well-oiled with suntan lotion, and when called for pleasured by eating her ass or sucking her cock depending on which side she was tanning. At times as she sweated in the afternoon sun Tammy wished that she could strip down or swim like Mia, but she knew her place and was grateful to her stepmother for so patiently showing it to her.

By evening Tammy was generally done with her chores, so Mia would reward her by letting her join her on the couch. She didn't think it proper that Tammy should be entirely out of uniform, but if she'd done a suitable job that day then she'd allow her to unwind a bit by removing her heels, apron, and headpiece before joining her. In another inversion of their initial dynamic, Mia generally took advantage of the movies to feel up her stepdaughter. Depending on her mood she might cup Tammy's rounded ass, slipping a finger past her thong to tenderly probe her hole, or she might squeeze and tease Tammy's tight little package, alternately rubbing her soft clitty or crushing her little balls to elicit moans and cries from her captive sissy, or she might simply hold Tammy tightly with an arm around her shoulder, caressing and massaging her perky breasts being presented for her enjoyment by her tight corset.

Inevitably this would lead to Mia declaring that it was time for bed, often carrying Tammy away before their movie had even finished. Only then did Mia allow Tammy to fully shed her uniform, playfully berating her for teasing her all day and promising to give her exactly the treatment she deserved. Once Tammy completed her striptease Mia made love to her like a thunderstorm. She generally preferred to take Tammy doggystyle, face down and ass up as she submissively accepted her cock, but from time to time she'd change it up and take Tammy missionary so that she could see the inarticulate pleasure on her face or cowgirl so she could watch her nubile stepdaughter writhe with ecstasy as she bounced up and down on her mighty cock. It took hours of passionate fucking to consume Mia's stamina, and often Tammy, exhausted by long hours of work, would fall asleep on Mia's cock as she continued to pump load after load into her.

The first time Stan came home from a business trip Tammy had thought that she would hide herself in her room until he left, Mia had other ideas. She told Stan that Tommy was away on a trip and introduced him to the maid that she'd hired. Stan was unsure at first, but when he saw the 18 year old bombshell wearing a uniform that was closer to lingerie than real clothes, he was sold. As usual when Stan was home he and Mia fucked like rabbits, but with Tommy 'away' Stan felt no compunctions about having sex openly in front of the help. In truth, he got off on displaying his prowess for the young woman while fantasizing about her joining in. Tammy learned that her father was equally happy topping or bottoming for Mia, and she couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy that he was able to be with her in ways that she no longer could.

While Stan being home meant less sex for Tammy as Mia was often occupied, it also meant that she was harried far more as she went about her work. The uniforms that Mia had provided did not allow for any degree of modesty, and in spite of their constant sexcapades both Mia and Stan had plenty of energy left to harass her. Try as she might Tammy couldn't avoid Stan's wandering hands, and it was all she could do to keep her dainty package a secret as her constantly groped her ass.

Seeing Tammy's squeamishness to her father's unwitting advances, Mia came up with a delicious new idea to further break her sissy stepdaughter to her will. She started offering her ass to Stan more and more often, an offer which he was more than happy to take advantage of, plowing her toned Brazilian booty to his heart's content. Each time after Stan had deposited his load between her cheeks Mia would excuse herself and find Tammy, instructing her that she had a special cleaning job for her to handle. Powerless to resist, Tammy laid on her back and tongued Mia's freshly fucked asshole, licking out her father's warm cum as her stepmother sat on her face, pinning her head between her powerful thighs. At first Tammy had choked and gagged it down, squirming beneath Mia's unbreakable hold, but as time went on she came to realize that while Stan's cum was nowhere near as delicious as Mia's, it was still cum, and under Mia's constant feedings she had become a true cum whore. She tried to tell herself that she only enjoyed it because it was coming from Mia's perfect ass, but deep down it was growing harder and harder for Tammy to resist the urge to drop down and blow her father when he harassed her.

One day after Stan had left on another of his business trips, Mia called Tammy into her room. Tammy entered prepared to service Mia for the third time that morning, but found instead that her stepmother had something on her laptop to show her.

If Mia shows Tammy that she has connected with Tommy's exes on social media, go to Mamma Mia - Mean Girls.

If Mia shows Tammy and advertisement for lactation aids, go to Mamma Mia - Milkmaid.

ppeaks42
ppeaks42
685 Followers