Man for the Job

Story Info
Love finds it way.
17.1k words
4.54
11.6k
17
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a complete work of fiction. I dont have any connection to names and business listed here. I wrote this story a couple of years ago and finally decided to publish it. If you are looking for a quick bang bang bang this may not be your cup of tea. Its a long story where i dedicated time and effort to develop the characters so please be patient i promise you there will be plenty of sex later on. Your comments will be greatly appreciated. Thanks and enjoy.

*****

My story began in small and quiet town of Hurst, Texas where I settled after graduating from college. I chose it as Texas' economy was growing and there was a huge chance of great possible careers. Fortunately I have chosen my discipline as Aeronautical Engineering and there were plenty of opportunities for decent job and huge salaries. After gaining enough skills and experience with small businesses I finally decided to try my luck with the big boys of the industry like Lockheed Martin or Boeing and after posting my resume online and talking to few recruiters I finally got the break of my career. The interview was at Lockheed Martin Fire and Missile control in Fort Worth, Texas.

I knew it was useless to impress them with just good looks, not that I had any. With them it was just total brains but still I decided to dress myself formally and top notch. I still don't consider myself as a handsome guy to me I am more average looking but one gift that life has given me was my above average height. As I have hailed from Turkish and Mongolian roots I was also gifted with dark brown eyes and never kept a clean shave. I thought that being a young graduate I would look more mature with small stubble on my face.

Finally the day of the interview arrived and I reached the facility with butterflies in my stomach. After the initial introduction with people from HR I was directed towards a room and was told to take a seat and right there I saw one of the most beautiful girl I have ever met. She was in her early twenties and was dress elegantly in formal attire. I couldn't help but notice that with blue eyes and golden blonde hairs she was like a super model straight out of vogue magazine's cover but in one glance I totally realized that she was way out of my league. Our eyes met and she gave me a nervous smile, being polite and I grabbed a chair opposite to her. Apart from us nobody was in the room and then the waiting began.

I had mixture of thoughts. I kept on revising what I was going to say during the interview and kept stealing glances of her. With every look on her face my heart was melting. God she is so beautiful. After what felt like hours I looked up at my wrist watch and realized that it has only been 5 minutes. I cursed at myself for being over excited and told my stupid heart to keep it together this is your dream day don't fuck it up because you are falling for a girl. I tried to steal another glance of her and noticed that she was nervous too.

Finally I got the courage to say "you are here for the interview as well?"

She reacted like she has been woken up in a middle of night by an over sounding alarm clock "Huh? Oh yea I am here for the interview too. I am just a little nervous as its being my first interview."

Holy cow I thought to myself first interview and she landed up in Lockheed Martin. This girl got some serious grades. But I immediately realized that I am in a position where I can help her since I have been in this situations many many time.

Gulping hard I said "Dont worry. If its your first interview then I bet you got some serious academic achievements that Lockheed Martin considered you as an interview candidate. Trust me from past experience I had that if they think one is not good enough they will turn them down on the first phone call. You have survived that meaning that they trust your intelligence. Now they just want to test your Confidence. Just be yourself, trust your skills and hopefully it will go great."

I can see my words being digested by her and she relaxed a bit and then replied "seems like you have more experienced than me in this field which means not a good sign for me."

With that a cute but reluctant smile broke on her face and my heart started going back to its old habit. I cursed at it in my thoughts and reminded myself not to screw it up. I guess she was looking for an answer which I thought came way too late from my side.

I finally said "don't under estimate yourself. Remember you have survived the phone interview which was really vigorous. Basically you just have to show them that it's actually you who they spoke to over the phone. Once they establish that it won't feel like an interview anymore."

I thought that I finally settled it once for all and I see her full fabulous smile and she replied "thank you very much if I got this job it would be because of you."

Then finally it was her turn to face the interviewer and she left the room and I got back to thinking of today's event. Of-course my heart was jumping with joy with those last words. But I knew it for sure that it's going to take me nowhere. To this day I still don't get it that why I have such a low self-esteem. I suppose I can blame it on my strict conservative upbringing. I never set foot in co-educational school until I was in college and that left me as shy and rarely speaking person around opposite sex. Again the nature filled this gap with my extreme intelligence. But even intelligence cannot teach you the harsh lessons of love where some people just purely take advantage of you while pretending to be in love. During my student life I had a few crushes on few of my class mates but my advances were either way too early or way too late and in the end I was left heart broken. With all those experiences I told my heart to stop getting too high and concentrate on the job ahead. Look at yourself what do you see. She is like a supermodel and you wont even pass as a model. Forget it. It will never happen. You will hurt yourself in the end. I kept on saying to myself any day but today. You cant screw it up and finally I was called for interview which to my experience the best I ever had. I was offered a position in engineering staff and was told to report to Mr. Bill Holland on the given date. Finally I was in business.

On the joining date I proudly parked my car in the employee's parking and was ready to start my new day. After taking care of mundane task of getting Ids and dealing with HR paperwork I finally had a chance to see Bill, my supervisor. He was out on a field trip and his secretary told me to wait in the waiting room and he will be back in a minute. I nervously took a seat and secretary asked me if I would like anything to drink which I politely refused and she left. After few minutes of waiting around she came back with another person and to my utter surprise it was the same girl from my interview day. She looked at me and her face lit up.

"Hey good to see you again." she said.

I was dumbfound but I finally managed to say "wow... yea... likewise."

"I simply cant thank you enough for the boost of confidence you gave me that day. It worked perfectly well and they hired me... which reminds me that how rude I have been for not even remembering your name." she said.

"Oh don't worry about it as I don't recall that we had a chance to introduce ourselves that day. I am Mike." I said extending my hand which she shook right away with her.

"Debra! And thanks again for your help the other day." she said.

"No problem, someone was there to help me when I was at that same spot I was just returning the favor plus I can tell that you really didn't need that." I said while getting little goose bumps.

"You are just being nice. Are you here to see Bill too?" she said.

"Yea I was told that he will be back in a moment." I still can't believe it is happening. But I told my heart to keep itself in control.

"Great so it means we will be in the same team which again will help me a lot since you have more experience and I can have someone to rely on." and with that she winked at me.

"Boy is it for real?" My heart screamed at me and I told it to keep quiet.

Then our thoughts were interrupted with Bill entering the room and greeting us with warm welcome and thus my career began at my dream job.

Over the next few months Deb and I grew closer to each other. With Bill's great leadership we both found trust in each other. Even to this day I consider him the best boss I ever worked for. He knew his employee's strong and weak points and have always paired them up with team mates to overcome their weaknesses and thus making their good skills shine. He did the same magic to me and Debra. With my bookish knowledge and quiet personality I often found it difficult presenting my ideas to upper management. Luckily for me Debra can turn on her charms and get the job done. She was smart, beautiful and enthusiastic but lacked experience where I came in. We had great chemistry together and that enable us to win many contracts for Lockheed Martin. I was growing fonder of that beautiful smile of her. It was magical and she can calm down some serious situations with that gift. I learned that while I was more cautious she was more of an adventure type, full of life and energy. We were like two really different people individually but together we were great.

I finally thought that we were getting somewhere. My career excelling and with me and Debra spending more time together I was again being fooled by my heart's stupid notions. My brain kept on telling me that I am making a mistake. She would never fall for me. But with every smile every compliment my heart started to overpower my brain. Every passing day my heart would scream at me to ask her out but never got the courage to put myself on the line. I cared for her genuinely and she reciprocated the same but considering my past experiences I knew it could be deceiving and then came the bone crushing news and my worst fears became reality. She called me one day and told me that an old friend of her from college years have proposed her and she intend to accept and with that my heart sank and I knew that moment has finally arrived which I feared and most painfully I have to die with this secret affection I had for her. I really can't blame her for that since I never send her any signals that I was interested in her. I was devastated. I never wanted to go to work next day having my heart in my throat. How can I face her and hide my feelings. I have only been working for 6 months and that experience won't count at all. I will have to settle for those old rip-off companies who will pay you less and will take you nowhere career-wise. I told myself that it's my dream job I can't give it up because I had a stupid crush on my coworker. I felt completely helpless like an inmate on a death row waiting for the imminent and inevitable.

Next day I met her and while looking at her hand I noticed no ring which gave my heart a little hope but I again brushed it off as being over optimist. Noticing my strange behavior she told me that she said to him that she needs to think about it. That gave me a chill. How can she know what I was thinking and how can I keep my feelings a secret from her when she can predict every move of mine? This thing will ruin my career.

With that luck came to my side. Bill told me that as a new initiative from Lockheed Martin we have to go to a remote military installation in Alaska to work with a team of US military expert in formulating a design for a new product and since it's once in a life time deal he wants to send his best staff, namely Debra and I. He told me that since it's a remote location we often have to work on our own since military in that region is on high alert and can be called for days to carry out missions in north pole. At first I thought of refusing. A long haul project in middle of nowhere with a person I like who has been proposed by someone else. It will be way too awkward. Bill told me that it will be an important turning point for my career since he will be retiring soon and he needs someone to lead the team in similar way and he thought of me as the right person to do that and I realized I can't say no to him. I owe him greatly for what he has done over the whole 6 months of being my boss.

Finally we were off to Alaska and there the events turn into a whole new direction. It was one of the May morning when we were out on a field trip in Alaskan wilderness. Being in a remote area we would often go out to do our research in environment our product has to operate and with temperature rising the winter snow was starting to melt. Being a country boy I knew my way around wilderness but it was a new thing for Debra. She was so excited to see the vast emptiness and the idea of being completely alone in middle of nowhere, surrounded by nature, an aspect her city up-bringing lacked. She would often run into situations which were unpredictable and I have to keep a close eye on her for the sake of her own safety. I don't know that whether it was just her pure joy of being in nature or the chemistry between us but she seemed happier alone in wilderness which city folks often find way too boring.

During one of those days we had couple of days off and decided to go camping and ice fishing. I was all down for camping out in wilderness but fishing I wasnt sure of since one cannot predict the thickness of ice and it can betray us at worse time imaginable. She insisted and I had to agree but strictly told her to follow my instructions. We set up base camp in the woods and gathered up enough woods to start a fire and then upon her 3rd request finally went out for fishing. The frozen lake was at a distance. Basically one has to go climb a hill and then descend to access the lake and since I wasnt sure of solid ground I decided to set camp on the other side of the hill. The distance wasnt much just half an hour trek and we can reach the lake. I have brought with myself some firewood and match which I learn to carry with myself all the time.

In her excitement Debra was a few feet ahead of me and as we were getting nearer to the lake my sixth sense was telling me that something isnt right and then the unimaginable happened. I saw her fall and then she suddenly disappeared in front of me. For a moment my mind didnt register what has happened and then with shocking realization I came to my senses that the ice has been broken and she has fallen into bone chilling water. At the same time she started screaming and struggling to get out. My survival instinct got the best of me and I immediately got myself on the ground. If the ice is thin the best chance I had to get her out was by laying down not through standing up as it would distribute my weight evenly and hoped that surface would be thick enough to hold it. Her screams were getting louder and I told her to stay calm. I am coming for her and began removing my cloths. I knew it will be a struggle and if I stand any chance of surviving I want my cloths to stay dry in case I fall into the water myself. With wet cloths I can die instantly of hypothermia. With only my boxers on I started crawling to where her screams and splashing of water was coming from.

Finally she saw me and calmed down a bit or it was just cold water getting the best of her. I held her hand and told her to start kicking her legs as fast as she can while I am pulling her. We failed at first attempt as she was still panicking and splashing a lot of water in my face. On our second try I was soaked in water too and she was starting to shiver. I told her to give it her best shot and finally she emerged out of the water and started to stand up. I immediately told her to lay down and start crawling and keep on crawling till she see the pile of my cloths as my own body was starting to shiver under the intense cold. After I saw her reach the pile I started crawling myself and finally reached her. With us at a safe distance where we can stand back up I immediately started rubbing myself with loose snow around me to soak up the water and keep myself dry. Thanks Bear Grylls for teaching me that. As with me being soaked in water I would immediately lose all the heat I have left in my body. I saw Debra shivering and told her that she need to get out of her cloths coz the sheer cold is going to kill her. She started to move but was having trouble moving her arms and legs. Being in intense cold water her body was reserving blood for vital organs. At that moment I realized that I have to do something otherwise I will see her die in front of my own eyes and I won't be able to forgive myself for the rest of my life. I started working on her jacket and with her zip loosen I was able to pull it off, next with my help she was out of her boots and socks. Meanwhile she was working on her belt buckle and off it came and I pulled down her pants and then for the first time I saw her half naked and I can't believe my eyes. Even in her weaker state she was better than any Hollywood actress I have ever seen. I immediately cursed myself for thinking about sex. This is the time to act not to take advantage of the situation.

Soon she was left with her bra and panties and I wasn't sure if I should tell her to remove them but before I can say anything she started removing it herself and I got a view of her stunning breasts. They were pale due to intense cold but her nipples were pointy and like cherries on a vanilla cake. To that I came to my senses that I have to do something about my wet underwear too I dint want to send the wrong signal but the time was dire. We were acting on pure survival instinct. I hurriedly removed my underwear at the same time her panties were off and I saw a neat trim of blonde pubes between her legs.

"Oh so she is a natural blonde." I thought. This sent a chill to my spine coz I knew I wasn't thinking it from my brain or through my heart. I was thinking with my dick which was at full mast and I knew for sure it was looking dangerous. I tried to cover it up with my hand but I was unable to and saw Deb's eyes locked on it and then our eyes met. Even in that weaker state a beautiful smile broke on her face "wow I appreciate the complement." She said shaking with cold.

I again cursed myself for being stupid and started helping her to dry her body. I started rubbing loose ice on her back and wherever I can reach my hand with. During those instances I accidentally or purposefully rubbed her gorgeous breast I am not sure. But she didn't mind. Finally I gave her my shirt to wear and got my pants on and we both snuggled wrapping my jacket around us with her back towards me. She was too weak to make a sprint for the camp. We have to warm ourselves first to gain enough strength. As she was bottomless and I was topless her bare legs were against my clothed groin and my bare chest was against her clothed back. And she smelled amazing. With me not wearing my underwear my dick was free in my pants and due to our awkward position was resting in middle of her butt crack as she was still shivering sending jolt of joy to my penis.

"God you are so warm." Saying that she started to get closer to me making her ass grind against my already hard cock. I knew that I have to do something more than that to keep her warm so I started rubbing my hands on her legs and her body to get some heat in them through friction. Her shivering stopped a little bit but as soon as my hands stopped she started shivering again. I thought that I have to increase her internal body temperature quickly otherwise she will end up with serious case of cold and fever which can easily turn into pneumonia.

I told her "Deb you have to move your limbs to get some energy in them. You can do some push up or sits up but you have to increase your body temperature."