Man of Power Ch. 09

Story Info
Preparations for Vikas' wedding continue.
5.7k words
4.63
21.3k
22

Part 9 of the 43 part series

Updated 10/16/2023
Created 05/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was twenty minutes later when Vikas was seeing off a guest at the door that he ran into Sonali on his way back. She was just coming out of the ladies toilet. Vikas walked by her and signalled her to follow him. She looked around then followed him down the corridor. A few steps down the corridor Vikas opened a door and entered the supply closet. Sonali entered behind him and closed the door.

Vikas opened his zip and took out his cock. It looked quite thick and meaty even in its dormant state. Sonali walked into his arms and kissed him wantonly, her lips open to take his tongue into her mouth and suck it. At the same time she started grinding her pussy on his cock, massaging his meaty rod with her pussy mound. As Vikas' cock got erect it slid inside Sonali's gown via the high slit. She pressed closer and massaged it with her hot, bare pussy.

Without breaking the kiss, Vikas pushed the thick meaty shaft up into Sonali's pussy. Her scream was muffled by Vikas' mouth as he sucked her lips and fucked her mouth with his tongue. Sonali opened her legs wider and sank down on her son-in-law's long, hard cock. A sharp pain shot up her spine as the bulbous cockhead stretched open her cervix but she continued pressing down because she knew her handsome, dominant son-in-law demanded her complete surrender.

His lips were still on hers and his tongue still darting deep into her mouth when he started rolling his hips to fuck her tight pussy with smooth, expert strokes. Her moans developed in a regular rhythm with his cock drilling her slowly but very deep. Then her moans turned into yelps when his cockhead entered her womb and started fucking her painfully deep.

Bringing his hands to her buttocks, Vikas took a firm grip on her ass and speeded up his strokes.

"Ungh! Ungh! Ungh!" Sonali's rhythms were getting louder and more urgent with each thrust.

Vikas held her in his hands with her slitted gown bunched up around her waist while he drilled her wet, slippery cunt without showing any mercy on her mature but gorgeous body.

"Damad ji, ah, please...Oh God..." Sonali came hard on his cock and lost all control of her body. Vikas continued pounding her as her body jerked in his arms in the throes of a hard, intense orgasm.

Holding her up in his arms, Vikas continued to fuck her hard until his own orgasm was close. Then he pushed his finger up into Sonali's puckered, tight ass as his cock exploded inside her cunt. Sonali came again with a scream and bit his coat collar while her body rocked on his cock. Vikas could feel her warm breath on his neck as her soft, warm body collapsed on his chest. He kept his dick inside her for a minute before pulling slowly out. It was completely soaked in their mixed cum.

The floor of the closet wasn't very clean. When Vikas slid his cock out of Sonali's cunt and let her stand on her own, instead of kneeling at his feet like she normally would, she bent over and sucked his cock clean. He rubbed her smooth bare back slowly while letting her expert tongue work on his thick cock.

When he was fully clean and able to zip up, they spent a few minutes to fix their appearance and calm their super charged bodies. Then Sonali exited quickly and went back into the bathroom. Vikas adjusted his clothes more carefully and went back to the party hall.

When Vikas got back to where Kajal was standing, he found Shriya saying goodbye to her.

"I wish we could stay, sis, it's a great party, but your brother is very drunk and it will be hard to get him home in the local train later." Shriya was saying.

"You don't need to take the train. I will drop you." Vikas interrupted her as she walked up to join them.

"Oh, no, no!" Shriya protested "You can't leave your own party! We will be ok in the train."

"No, I can't allow that." Vikas said firmly "Okay, I will get my driver to drop you home in my car."

"Then how will you and Kajal get home?" Shriya was really tempted to take his offer but she was trying to be polite. Going home by local train at night with a drunk husband was not something she was looking forward to. Vikas' Mercedes would be so much more comfortable.

"It's fine. He can come back for us. Or we will find a lift with someone else." Vikas replied.

He went with her and helped her get a very drunk Hemant in the car. They put Hemant in the back seat and Vikas reclined the seat so Hemant could sleep in the back.

"You sit in the front, and let him sleep in the back." Vikas told Shriya.

Shriya hugged him tight "Thank you so much. You are such a good man. I am happy you are part of our family now."

This was the first time she had shown any emotion with Vikas. He hugged her back.

"I am happy as well. Thank you!"

"Jimmy, take them to their place in Khar," Vikas told the driver "and take Hemant saab inside, ok?"

"Yes, Sir." The driver said.

"Then call me from there," Vikas continued "if I need you I will ask you to come here otherwise you can go home from there and bring the car back in the morning.

"I can easily come back for you, Sir. Not much traffic at this time of night." Jimmy was always ready go above and beyond for Vikas because of the way he treated Jimmy.

Vikas smiled "I will let you know. If I can't find a lift, then I will make you come back."

"Yes, Sir. No problem, Sir." Jimmy repeated.

The party continued for another hour then started slowly tapering off. Some people became too drunk and went home. Some people started feeling tired.

By 2 A.M. only a few hard core drinkers were left. Vikas was surrounded by his closest ones when he suggested that they should all call it a night. They agreed.

Vikas had already let Jimmy go home, but Parineeti called an office Innova that could take them all home.

When Parineeti started to say goodbye he stopped her "You are coming with us, girl."

"I will just get this wrapped up then go home, Sir."

"No, you will not!" Vikas told her "The hotel has staff for that. They will kick out the stragglers and clean up the place. You are going home and we will drop you. Come!"

"Sir, it will be crowded and you are going in the other direction from me."

Logically she was right. The Grand Hyatt was almost exactly halfway between Almeida Park where Parineeti lived with her parents and Andheri East where Kajal and her family lived. Vikas still insisted.

"I am not letting you go alone at this time of night, Pari, and that's final."

"Sir, I will take an Uber. I will be ok." Parineeti said.

"That's fine, but I will still come with you." Vikas said.

Kajal who was near by said "Honey, will you come to mummy's place after dropping Pari home? The travel agent is coming in the morning to pick up the passport and you said you wanted to talk to him yourself."

He replied quickly "Okay, that's fine. I will come over to yours from there. Pari doesn't live very far."

So, Kajal and her family got in the car and went to their home. Pari called an Uber and both she and Vikas got into it.

"I noticed you didn't dance with me tonight." Vikas said once they were underway.

Parineeti looked really sad "I am so sorry, Sir. I am heartbroken that I could not dance with you but things were just so..."

Vikas pulled her into his embrace as she looked close to tears "Aw, I am only joking, baby. I know you made that whole thing happen. And it was a great party. You say things were so bad but we didn't see any of that because you were taking care of everything behind the scenes. I really appreciate your hard work and help, darling."

"Thank you, Sir. Thank you so much!" Parineeti hugged him tight.

"As for the dance, wear this same dress to the office some time. And we will dance." He said as they parted.

Pari kept her arm around Vikas and cuddled with him, her face resting on his chest, her hand gently caressing under his jacket. His hand was resting on her bare back.

"I will wear anything you want me to, Sir." She said softly.

"Learn some moves in Goa then we can dance, just you and me." Vikas caressed her soft, smooth back slowly.

"Okay. But not in the office. Will you take me out on a date after we are both back from our vacations?" Parineeti asked hopefully.

"Sure, why not, babe? I think I owe you that." Vikas smiled.

Parineeti leaned in and kissed his cheek "You are so sweet, Sir. I love you!"

"Love you, too, darling." Vikas whispered back.

Then Parineeti sat with her face next to his neck, happy in the quiet intimacy of the cab.

When they were about to reach her parent's house, she said "Sir, please don't come out of the car to say bye to me."

"Okay." Vikas agreed.

"But you can say bye to me here." She said suggestively and turned her face up.

Slowly leaning in, Vikas pressed his lips on hers and kissed her with a slow, intimate pace. Parineeti parted her lips and let his tongue enter her mouth. She squeezed herself in his arms and sucked on his tongue. The kiss continued slow but very intimate. Vikas cupped her cheek in his left hand and sucked her bottom lip in his mouth. His right hand caressing her bare back as he pressed into him.

A soft moan escaped Parineeti's mouth as her firm, hot tits crushed against her boss's chest. They continued sucking each other's tongues in a hot, deep kiss that grew quite hot and passionate. Parineeti was very willing and open for her boss to explore her further. She pressed her lips hard on his, keeping her mouth open for his tongue to go deeper in her mouth and play with her tongue. Neither of them paid any attention to the cab driver being present.

They parted only when the taxi reached Parineeti's destination.

"Goodnight, Sir." Parineeti whispered with ragged breath.

"Goodnight, my darling. Thank you for tonight. See you Monday?" Vikas replied.

"See you on Monday, Sir." Her smile seemed to light up her fresh, young face. Vikas caressed her cheek and let her get out of the car herself.

He made the driver wait until she got inside the house, then told him to drive to Andheri East.

A few minutes later Kajal's text came on his phone "Please thank Pari for tonight's party. She worked hard on it. I am very tired so going to get naked and get in bed in case I am asleep by the time you come."

He typed a reply "I did. Okay, you get some rest, I will be there in half an hour."

By the time he got there, Kajal was already in bed. Sonali opened the door for him. He stepped inside and she came into his arms as soon as the door was closed. She gave him a full kiss. It was a full, open-mouthed, wet kiss, but without sound. They kept it short. Both of them knew this was not a good time to do anything more. Vikas squeezed her ass in her thin nightie before going to Kajal's room.

Kajal was sleeping fully nude as she had promised. Vikas brushed his teeth quickly, took off his clothes and got in bed with her. She moved a little and moaned as she felt his naked body behind her. Without opening her eyes she took her hands and brought them to her chest. Vikas fondled her soft, warm boobs as they both slowly fell asleep.

=============================================

Vikas got up with an urgent need to pee. He looked at the clock, it was 6 A.M. Trying not to make a noise, he left the bedroom to go the common bathroom that Kajal's house had. He had been thinking about getting an attached bath built in Kajal's bedroom but not got around to it yet.

As he was coming out of the bathroom after finishing his business, he saw Sonali coming out of the kitchen with a glass of water. She saw him and turned to put the glass back in the kitchen before coming over to him. Silently he moved back into the bathroom, Sonali entered and locked the door behind her.

Her nightie was short and thin but she had underwear inside it. She took her panties off while Vikas dropped his pajama bottoms and boxers. His dick was already hard and pointing at Sonali's pussy. He slid it up into her cunt as she came into his arms. Grabbing her bare ass under her short nightie he pushed her forward into him and kissed her hard with his massive dick throbbing deep inside her cunt.

She tried to be quiet but a moan escaped her lips. Vikas lifted her right foot on the toilet, grabbed her buttocks in both hands and started fucking her smoothly deep while trying not to make too much noise. Sonali bit her bottom lip to keep from moaning any more and held on to his shoulders for support. She came quickly and collapsed on his chest. He continued to drill her soppy wet cunt as it flowed with her warm juices soaking his invading beast.

Breathing heavily as he drove his thick, hard cock into her cunt, he fucked her fast and deep. He dug his teeth into her soft neck as his cock erupted deep inside her. Sonali's body spasmed as she came again. He carried on nailing her cunt with his cock pulsating hard and pumping his load into her.

When he finally pulled out of her cunt slowly, Sonali quickly got down to her knees on the bathroom rug and started licking his cock. He stroked her head as she took his thick cock on in her mouth and sucked it expertly.

Vikas slipped out of the bathroom first. Sonali stayed back to try and clean up and get rid of the smell of sex.

====================================================

He woke up again when Kajal kissed his cheek and whispered "Get up, baby. The agent just called."

"Mmhmmm" Vikas wrapped his arm around her without opening his eyes "Saying what?"

"He is on the way, he'll be here in half an hour."

Vikas opened his eyes "That means he is just leaving his office and he will be here in an hour."

But he got up and got ready. The agent arrived in exactly one hour and ten minutes. Vikas was ready and having tea with the family. The agent had trouble understanding why Vikas wanted to apply for visa for the whole family.

"Indonesia has visa on arrival for Indians, sir." He kept repeating.

Finally, after many repetitions Vikas was able to make him understand, or at least accept, that some people plan more than just packing their suitcases. Everybody gave him their passports - some of them freshly printed - and the required documents to the agent. He promised to file the visa applications on Monday and assured Vikas that it should be granted in 3 days. Vikas was ok with that. There were still 10 days to the wedding.

They passed amazingly fast.

====================================================

Even though they had kept everything as simple as possible, there were still 50 people in the little resort they had booked in Lonavala. Vikas, on his parents' insistence and emotional blackmail, had agreed to a very simple and streamlined Hindu wedding ceremony. They had already gone and done the civil registration in the morning. Now, they were just waiting for the Hindu priest who seemed to be stuck in traffic, according to his last text.

Vikas watched his mother-in-law, clad in a ethnic saree and backless blouse, walk across the big courtyard. She looked very sexy in the silk saree. Despite it being a festive occasion she had not gone overboard either with her clothes or make-up. Vikas sighed as he thought about not having nailed her even once in the last 10 days.

Sure, they had had a lot of contact in the course of the preparations. Any time Vikas had found her alone for a few seconds he had taken the chance to grope her and squeeze her. She had cooperated fully when he had grabbed her ass or squeezed her tits quickly in the kitchen. She had always opened her mouth even if he kissed her quickly in a moment of fleeting privacy. But the last time he was actually in her was when he fucked her in her bathroom 10 days ago.

He was not overly concerned with that. He planned to fuck both his wife and his mother-in-law plenty on his honeymoon.

Walking with confident steps he strode over to where Sonali was talking to a few women.

"Sasu Maa, do you have a minute? I need to talk to you." He said to her openly.

"Yes, of course, Damad ji. What is it?" She asked, while the other women waited.

"Not here." He said.

"Oooh!" The women mocked, referring to the cliche scene often shown in many Indian family drama movies where the groom or his father talks to the bride's parent at the last minute in order to put up a new dowry demand.

"Shut up!" Sonali told the women with mock anger, then turned to Vikas "Damad ji, come with me."

They went into the resort room that was being used as a store for the wedding stuff. It was full of clothes, and many other odds and ends. Vikas locked the door.

Closing the gap between them with one long step, Vikas took her in his arms. Sonali responded by hugging him tight and kissing him hard. As always, she opened her mouth and accepted his tongue as soon as she felt it touching her lips. With one hand on her bare back Vikas pressed her close, her full, soft tits crushed on his chest. His right hand went down to her ass and he kneaded her buttocks while pressing her in so close that his hard dick was pressing between her legs through their clothes.

"What did you want to talk about?" Sonali asked breathlessly after a heated kiss.

"My cock!" Vikas said "It gets super hard seeing you in this hot, backless blouse."

Sonali smiled "But now? Pundit ji will be here any minute!"

"Can he do anything out there without me or you?" Vikas pointed out.

Her smiled broadened "Where do you want to fuck me?"

"On that bed." He replied just as easily.

"Do you want me to get naked? This outfit takes long to..."

"Just bend over!" Vikas took off his coat.

Sonali bent over low on the bed and lifted her saree and petticoat up. She had no panties on. Vikas had told her to stop wearing them.

Loosening his pants, Vikas walked up close to her bent form and lifted her saree and petticoat even higher on her waist. Her pussy was glistening with juices. Standing near her, Vikas could actually smell her aroused pussy. He took out his cock and smoothly slid it deep into her cunt without any preamble. Sonali bit into the bedsheet to stop from screaming.

Not that she was not expecting him to fuck her hard, but the whole situation of being fucked by her handsome son-in-law in her own daughter's wedding aroused Sonali in the extreme. She came as soon as he started drilling her cunt with long, hard strokes. The last 10 days of sexual frustration came out in one hot, body-rocking orgasm.

Only the bedsheet in her mouth was muffling her screams as Vikas fucked her hard with powerful thrusts. She came again and collapsed on the bed while keeping her legs open for her son-in-law to pound her as he liked.

Pausing only to dig his teeth into her soft, bare back, Vikas kept ramming his throbbing shaft into her wet, juicy cunt until he exploded deep inside her. He kept fucking her with smooth, hard strokes and his cockhead pumped his hot seed into her womb.

Quickly getting on her knees, Sonali licked his cock clean as she always did. She had begun to like the taste of her son-in-law's cum and always licked up every single drop she could find - on his cock, on his balls, on his thighs. She looked down and saw that a few drops of his cum had fallen on his shoes. With the vigorous way he fucked her, it was not surprising. She could not afford anyone to see that. Reaching down to his shoes, she quickly licked up the cum drops and ate them. Then she licked the tops of his shoes so there was no smear of her tongue and they shone evenly.

Smiling softly, Vikas said "Good girl." and Sonali smiled up at him.

They took a little longer to adjust the clothes and get their breathing in control. Then pretending to wind up a complex topic, they came out of the room and Sonali said openly "No, don't worry about it, Damad ji. I will take care of it."

Under the watchful eye of the scattered guests they parted and went their own ways. Sonali joined her friends back and when they asked what Vikas wanted she made up an excuse.

12