Man of Power Ch. 10

Story Info
Vikas gets married, they go on honeymoon.
4.6k words
4.66
15.2k
17

Part 10 of the 43 part series

Updated 10/16/2023
Created 05/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While the pundit was making his preparations, Vikas and Kajal sat in front of the holy fire, waiting to start the rituals. Vikas leaned over and whispered in Kajal's ear "So, where am I going to fuck you after this?"

Kajal blushed and looked at him "Vikas!" She tried to admonish him in a whisper which is hard to do.

"I did promise to fuck you after each of our weddings." He reminded her.

They had in fact stopped by his flat after the civil ceremony. They had been rushed but he had taken the time to take her to his bedroom and fuck her properly. Kajal had orgasmed twice and the taste of his cum was fresh on her tongue when they came to the resort for the second ceremony.

Her face turned red as she blushed even harder thinking about that.

"Maybe in your room here after the ceremony?" She suggested in a whisper after some thought.

And that's what they finally did. It was about 10 PM when the ceremony finished. The whole family got busy in winding up and travelling back home. Vikas sent Parineeti ahead in his car so it would seem like he and Kajal left for home. The others followed after packing up their stuff from the resort.

Meanwhile, Vikas took Kajal to his room and spent two hours simply claiming his new wife thoroughly.

Then he texted Parineeti. She came back in his car and picked them up.

"Congratulations, Kajal ma'am." Parineeti said hugging Kajal.

"Please call me Kajal, and I will call you Pari. We are both the same as we both belong to him." Kajal said with a sweet smile.

Parineeti blushed.

"Yes, she is my work wife." Vikas said and hugged Parineeti.

"Sir! You are so bad! What will she think?" Parineeti hugged him but also admonished him.

"I will think he's lucky to have such an amazing work wife." Kajal's grin had no malice or sarcasm in it. Parineeti lowered her head.

"Seriously, Pari," Kajal continued "I can't thank you enough for how much you have done for me and my family. All the hard work you put in on your own, I really appreciate it. And I finally realised why Vikas values you so much. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart!" She held Parineeti's hands and squeezed.

"Please stop, Kajal!" Parineeti said holding her hands "Please stop or I will cry."

"No crying!" Vikas decreed "This is a happy day! And I feel that I should have a photo with my two wives."

He hailed a passing waiter and gave him his phone. Then he posed with a beautiful girl on each side while the waiter clicked the photo.

When they started to get in the car, Vikas held the door open for Kajal but she went and sat in the front passenger seat.

Vikas sat in the back and asked "You don't want to sit with me? I did shower today, you know."

"Well, dear husband" Kajal said light-heartedly "Pari is not our driver that we should both sit in the back. Instead, both your wives are your drivers tonight and you are the big boss. Where can we take you?"

Laughing loudly, Vikas said "I do have two amazing wives, I must say!"

Even though she was blushing quietly Parineeti was loving the chat with her being called Vikas' wife even in jest. She rubbed her thighs together as she put the car in gear.

================================================

"What do you mean 'goodbye'"? Rhea demanded.

"Well, Kajal and I are going on our honeymoon." Vikas explained.

"But, you said you wanted to have a family trip for your honeymoon." Rhea argued.

"Yes, and look around you, you are surrounded by your family." Vikas pointed out.

They were standing on the concourse in Jakarta Soekarno Hatta International Airport after clearing Immigration. Vikas had just told them that he and Kajal were going ahead to another island leaving the rest of them in Bali.

"But you are going!" Rhea looked like she was about to cry.

"Well, it is my honeymoon, darling. I want to spend some time with my new wife."

"Do you have to take only one wife? Saali aadhi gharwali, right?" Rhea said quoting the popular expression that wife's sister is half wife.

Sonali came up behind Rhea and cuddled up to her "They are only going for one week, honey. Then they will come back to us." She assured Rhea.

Rhea's face lit up "Really? Why didn't you say so?" She demanded of Vikas.

"Then how would I find out how much you love me?" Vikas grinned.

"You brute!" Rhea hit his chest with small fists "You are so bad. I don't want to talk to you!"

Vikas laughed and took her in his arms. Rhea gave in and snuggled up to him.

====================================================

Walking up to where Kajal and Vikas were sitting together in the plane Rhea said to Kajal "Go, sit in my seat!"

"Why?" Kajal asked.

"You will be with Jiju for 7 days. I can't sit with him for 2 hours?" Rhea demanded.

"Ok. Ok." Kajal got up out of her seat and went to Rhea's empty seat.

They had caught the flight from Jakarta to Bali 3 hours after landing in Jakarta which gave them time to have a quick bite to eat but that was about all. The plane was a 747 but Bali being a popular destination the flight was quite full. They all had seats in a row across the width of the plane. Kajal and Vikas were in a two-seat section on one side where Rhea had now taken Kajal's place.

She put her arm around Vikas' arm and snuggled up to him.

"Where are you going, Jiju?" She asked softly.

"It's an island called Gili Trawangan."

"Gili...er where is it?"

"Just about 100 miles further from Bali."

"Why are you going so far?"

"It's not so far, baby. It's the next island to Bali."

"Still, 100kms. is far."

"Ok, that way, yes, it's a bit far."

"Why are you going away from us?"

"Well, I've got a new wife. I need to train her, don't I?" Vikas smiled.

"Maybe you married the wrong sister. You should have married one that was already trained." Rhea looked at him coquettishly.

Vikas laughed "Maybe. But you forgetting that you have a boyfriend, darling?"

Rhea shook her head "Not any more!"

"Oh, what happened, baby?"

"Broke up a few weeks ago."

"Aww, I am sorry, my love." Vikas said cupping her cheek.

"It's ok." Rhea shrugged "He was a loser. I need a real man, like you."

Vikas smiled "I am sure you will find one."

"Not even once you have said that you would accept me as your wife." Rhea complained "Am I that bad?"

"If I could, I would immediately, baby. You are amazing." Vikas leaned in and kissed her cheek.

Rhea hugged his arm and rested her face on his bicep.

====================================================

Kajal and Vikas spent the day in Bali with the rest of the family. Rhea stuck next to Vikas the whole day. She looked like she would cry when they said goodbye in the evening.

That night they had sex in their beach-front hotel room with the sounds of the waves providing the background music.

Afterwards as they lay side by side, Kajal said "It seems like Rhea has a crush on you."

"Aw, she is a sweetheart. I do like her a lot too."

"She asked me if she could come with us." Kajal confided.

"Awww. She's afraid she'll miss us too much."

"Not us, baby." Kajal corrected him "Just her Jiju!"

Vikas turned over and came on top of Kajal.

"Are you jealous that a beautiful girl other than you likes me?" He smiled.

"No, baby. I have married an amazing man. Girls are going to like him a lot. I am not going to be a jealous bitch about it any more."

Moving his hips, Vikas let his hardening dick rub on her pussy. They were both fully naked.

"Oh, is that so? So you didn't mind that I called Parineeti my wife?"

"Believe me, I did not, my love." Kajal look ed straight into her husband's eyes "I am not the jealous, insecure cunt that you had to kick away. Those days I was away from you changed me. I had to become a different person to be worthy of you."

He let his cockhead trace her pussy slit and kissed her cheek "Oh really? How did that happen?"

Kajal moaned then said "I did a lot of soul-searching. I asked myself why I did what I did. And why did you have to push me away. But it was mom who opened my eyes and put me on the right track."

"Hmmm. What did she say?"

Opening her legs wide, Kajal looked up into his eyes and implored "Please, baby?"

With a quick push of his hips, Vikas entered her, but stopped as soon as his cockhead popped into her tight cunt.

"Mmmmmmm, baby!" Kajal closed her eyes.

"What did she say?" Vikas asked again.

"Mmmm...baby, she said would I prefer to marry someone who was happy to have me because he was not sure he was worthy of me, or be with someone who was so amazing that everybody wanted him?"

"Hmm, interesting." Vikas kept his cockhead in her without going any deeper, but moved his hips to grind it slowly inside her.

"Baby, I have had many boys, and men who pursued me and a couple of boyfriends. Mom never really approved of anyone. She reminded me of that and said they were not worthy of me."

"I didn't know you had any boyfriends. You were so shy." Vikas moves his hips just slightly to push another inch of his thick cock into her tight pussy.

"I still am, baby. But you bring out the slut in me. Mmmmm."

"So your mom set you right." Vikas prompted her.

"Yes, she said if I want a man I can look up to and admire, surely there will be others who look up to him and admire him as well. And she was right. Parineeti adores you like a devotee adores God. I know you are not fucking her but she will surrender herself to you at the snap of your fingers." Kajal lifted her hips to take more of his cock in her and moaned when he pulled back at her move.

"I know." Vikas said simply.

"And now Rhea is falling for you. I think she started loving you that night when you saved her from certain rape and murder, brought her back to your place and didn't even touch her."

"Mmm maybe." Vikas started a slow rhythm with his cock going slightly deeper in her pussy but moved more in slow circular strokes.

"So, I had to make a choice" Kajal continued amidst moans "to let you go and settle for an average, middle-class husband who would be so jealous he would not let me step out of the house. Or to be part of your life, someone so self-assured and confident that he could have any girl, but he picked me as his."

"You make me sound like a medieval prince."

"If you were a king, my love, I would happily be your concubine."

"Hmmm, let's say I am a king, and you are my beautiful concubine."

Kajal looked up into his eyes "Mmmmm, please enter me and use your property, Your Majesty!"

Vikas pushed with his hips and jammed his hard, massive cock deep into her tight cunt.

"Aaaaaah, baby!" Kajal screamed, arching her back like a wounded gazelle.

He fucked her one more time after that and they slept about 3 A.M.

Next morning they had an appointment to go sightseeing by boat at 8 A.M. They were a half hour late for it and both were sleep deprived. Fortunately, it was a private tour just for them and the boat was waiting.

====================================================

The week went by fast.

For a small island Gili Trawangan had an active nightlife. Sometimes Vikas and Kajal went out at night and stayed out until early hours of the morning. Sometimes they watched the Sun setting into the water from the beach and shared a bottle of wine. After that they would go back into the hotel and have sex, before and after dinner.

One night, they were in a nightclub which was holding a weekend party. When Vikas came back from the bar with two drinks, Kajal told him "You have an admirer!"

"Just one?" He said without looking around.

"You have many, sweetheart, but that one I am sure will spread her legs for you if you led her into the club toilet. She was staring at you the whole time you were at the bar, then followed you with her eyes to me. And she's still looking at you even when she knows I am your wife."

Vikas looked around and noticed the European girl in a tube dress who was indeed looking at him. She gave him a smile.

"Nice piece!" Vikas commented to Kajal.

"I can wait here if you want to go claim her." Kajal said.

"Oh, you don't mind, do you?"

"Not at all, baby." Kajal assured him "I was not lying when I said I have changed. And I don't know if it's the island air or what, but I am feeling very naughty. You can go and fuck her, but tell me afterwards all about it."

Instead of taking her up on her offer, Vikas took Kajal's hand and led her out of the hall. They had sex in the club toilet which Kajal liked so much she wanted to do it again. So, the next time they went to a club, Vikas took her out the back door and fucked her against the wall in the small back alley. Kajal loved it. She was loving her wild side that Vikas brought out.

The next night, Vikas did her on the cool, wet sand after they watched the sunset. Kajal was learning never to say no to her new husband. But she would not be able to anyway because when she was with him she was in a constant state of arousal. If they were out and he placed his hand on her lower back, she could feel the currents flowing from his fingers and up into her spine.

Gili Trawangan wasn't great for shopping as it didn't have any malls or big stores. It did however, have many small shops that sold cheap island clothing. This clothing was invariably thin and most times sheer. The island people didn't have the same taboo about skin that the big cities would usually have. The bikinis and swimsuits were cut for more freedom of movement than modesty.

Vikas bought several of such outfits for Kajal and never let her cover her legs. She did have amazingly sexy legs though. He had started to train her to not wear panties unless she absolutely had to. If her skirt was long enough to cover her upper thighs, she was not allowed panties.

When they went out to eat and Kajal wore a dress, even though it would be short, she would have to leave her panties behind. Sometimes Vikas checked it by stopping her as they came out of their room, slipping his hand under her skirt and pushing his finger up into her pussy.

Even when he didn't check, Kajal knew that he could and this vulnerability made her so hot she felt her temperature was always 5 degrees above normal. Every single time when Vikas had entered her, in public or in private, she had already been wet.

He was very good at creating the sexual tension even when they were in public by touching her innocently but with a sexual undertone. And that usually made Kajal's blood rush to her pussy. Sometimes he would lean in and whisper something so dirty in her ear right in the middle of a public place that she could feel her skin getting warm.

One time, they were in an small store and the owner of the store had a very pretty dog on a leash next to him.

Vikas leaned closer to Kajal as they were looking at clothes and whispered in her ear "Imagine if that were you and I were holding your leash."

"Baby!" Kajal said quickly.

"Why, are you not my bitch?" He let his hand linger on her ass a second longer than safe in public.

"I am, baby, I am." Kajal admitted "I belong to you in every way!"

The food, the cool, fresh air and the relaxed atmosphere of the small island... they really enjoyed their visit there. But the days passed quickly and soon it was time for them to go back to Bali and rejoin the rest of the family.

On the fast boat from Gili to Bali, Kajal hugged Vikas' arm and cuddled up with him. She was wearing a skimpy halter top not much bigger than a bra, and a black leather asymmetrical skirt that finished just below her mid-thighs and then had 5 inches of more material but cut up in thin strips that parted when she stepped.

"I so love you, baby, for bringing me here." She said with her face close to Vikas' ear "When you arranged the family trip for honeymoon, I loved you how much you think of others. Then you brought me here and I fell in love with you again. You are so thoughtful and romantic."

Vikas turned towards her and kissed her.

They met the other members on the dock as they were all going on a cruise for the next part of their vacation.

Rhea hugged them both but spent more time squeezing herself in Vikas' arms.

"Aw, missed you so much, Jiju!" She said.

"When?" Kajal said "You were calling us the whole time."

Although not all the time but Rhea had called them pretty much every day and talked to Vikas as much as she could.

She stuck her tongue out at Kajal "Well, he's my Jiju, I can call him whenever I want. Isn't it, Jiju?" She looked for support from Vikas.

"Of course." He put his arm around her waist "She's my saali, aadhi gharwali, right?" he looked at Rhea who nodded firmly in confirmation "and she can call me when she wants."

Kajal laughed "Should I leave you two alone? Give you some privacy?"

"Oh, that would be wonderful, sister." Rhea said.

Just then their turn came to board the ship and the tug of war between sisters had to be postponed.

As they were boarding, Shriya also came and hugged Vikas.

"Thank God, you are here!" she said vehemently "I am bored of Hemant talking about nothing but work and money."

"Well, us men do tend to focus at work a lot." Vikas smiled.

Shriya looked at Kajal "Does he talk about work all the time too?"

"No, not even once, in fact." Kajal said after thinking "Or about money either, though we did spend a lot of it in a week."

"What a gem!" Shriya put her hand on his forearm "Never let him go, Kajal. And lend him to me once in a while, just for some sane chit-chat!" She added quickly.

"Any time, bhabhi" Kajal laughed "For chit-chat or anything.." she winked at Shriya "just so you give him back."

"You girls are so dirty!" Vikas said. He walked away leaving them laughing.

The ship was not huge but it was big enough to be a colony. With 1200 passengers on board, it was just that, a full colony. Vikas' group was booked on the upper deck, in first class, in 4 staterooms. Since there were only 12 staterooms in first class, half of which were empty on this cruise, it was more or less Vikas and family dominating the whole first class.

Service in such cruises is usually great, especially in Asia. But even Vikas wasn't prepared for the calibre of the girl who stepped forward to welcome them.

Her dress was beige and very short. It was not skin tight but draped nicely over her young, ample curves. The thin straps were made of lace and so was the top 2 inch layer across her chest which was giving a deeper peek of her cleavage than the already low-cut dress was providing. Fitting nicely around her full, proud breasts the dress clung to her midriff and finished on her upper thighs. It was thin and silky, showing the faint outline of her thong through the fabric.

One had to look close, which both Prakash and Hemant did, to see if she were wearing a bra. She was. It was a demi-cup, lift bra that supported her full, heavy breasts. Even the slight shape of her nipples was poking through her bra and dress. Her hair was dark with long light brown highlights, hanging loose on her back blocking none of the lovely view of her body.

Pointed high heels about 6" high with a 2" platforms adorned her feet. She was clearly in her early 20's, her lips were painted dark pink, her make up was applied perfectly in a natural, not-obvious-but-very-effective way and she was sex on two legs.

Both Prakash and Hemant walked up quickly at the sight of her and greeted her eagerly. But she asked for Vikas by name. He came forward.

"Welcome aboard, Sir, Mrs. Malhotra" She had that manner which is a perfect mix of seductive voice and submissive eyes that beautiful girls in service industry reserve for their rich clients. She was smart enough to include Kajal in her greeting.

"Thank you." Vikas said with a social smile.

12