Man of Power Ch. 11

Story Info
Vikas having fun on the honeymoon cruise.
4.4k words
4.54
13.6k
14

Part 11 of the 43 part series

Updated 10/16/2023
Created 05/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kajal was in the shower when Sony Charishta knocked on the door. Vikas had just got ready 10 seconds before the knock.

"That was so nice of you, Sir," Sony said after telling Vikas about the features of the first class lounge "to say that I looked like a model. It kept me smiling all the time."

"I wasn't joking, dear. You do have the looks of a model, with a body to match." Vikas said with a smile.

"But there must be thousands of girls like that in the show business who are good looking or better looking than me."

"Oh, undoubtedly! It's not an easy job to break into. Like you say, thousands of girls trying but also thousands of them doing it successfully. It's a big market."

She led him out the door and down two decks "That is the gym, Sir. well-equipped and open 24 hours. Shall I show you all the facilities in here?"

"No, thank you, Sony. I am going to use it regularly I am sure, but right now I don't fancy smelling stale sweat."

The girl smiled "I don't blame you, Sir. Where would you like to go next then?"

"On an open deck somewhere. It is about the time for the sunset, I am guessing?"

"Yes, Sir. You are right. Please follow me."

Walking quickly but without haste she led him out to an open deck and they were in time, in fact a little early, for the sunset.

"I feel too lazy to go bring my camera" Vikas said "but I think it will be a lovely sunset. I hope we get one just as nice tomorrow."

"Tomorrow will be even better, Sir, when we are out in the open sea. You will be able to see the sun dunking in the water itself. But I can go and bring your camera, if you like." She offered.

"No, thank you, it's okay. My wife would be sleeping, she was going to take a nap when I left. I don't want to disturb her."

"Your wife is beautiful, Sir. She seems like such a lovely person as well." Sony said.

"She is. I am quite lucky to have found her."

"How did you two meet, Sir, if you don't mind me asking?"

"Well, she worked in the modeling agency that supplies models for most of our ad campaigns, so I got to see her quite a lot and realised what a lovely person she was, as you say. So, I asked her out...and the rest is history."

"So, sweet, Sir. I think you are both lucky that you found each other."

They watched the Sun changing colour for a while. Sony Charishta didn't make any move like she had anywhere to be.

"By the way," Vikas said as he remembered something "I am sorry if the guys in my party were indecent or anything. I could see they were quite taken with you."

With her musical laugh, Sony said "No, it's alright, Sir. They were perfect gentlemen. But I do know what you mean. They were quite interested in me."

"Can't blame them, honestly." Vikas said with a wink.

"Thank you, Sir. To be honest, I have tried modeling, Sir. Here in Bali and also in Jakarta. I got some assignments and they turned out nice. But my face is my problem. It works very well with Indian tourists but not in the local ad campaigns. I come from an Indian mother and Indonesian father. And my look, as you may have noticed, is quite Indian."

"Yes, it's quite Indian and very beautiful." Vikas agreed "You would have better luck in an Indian market."

"Do you really think I could get a modeling job in India, Sir?" Sony seemed to be very keen on the topic.

Vikas nodded as he sat down on a lounger, sideways with his feet on the deck "Definitely from your look, but it's a dirty business. There's a whole culture of...casting couch...that you will have to deal with."

"Oh, that's not unique to India, Sir. Here also it's the same culture, photographers and top bosses expect girls to be good to them if they want the assignments."

She sat down on the next lounger facing him, with her feet on the deck as well, but with her legs open. Vikas' eyes were drawn to her milky white thighs. He nodded towards them.

"Your dress is short, Miss Charishta." He pointed out tactfully.

"I know, Sir." She made no effort to close or cross her legs "Why have false modesty with you, Sir? There's no point."

Even though the light was fading, Vikas could see that she was no longer wearing her little thong. As her dress hiked up when she sat, her bare pussy was easily visible to his eyes.

He smiled "I can see you are a smart girl." He didn't try to look away from her exposed, smoothly shaven pussy any more "I am surprised you weren't more successful in show business."

"It's the look, Sir. It doesn't matter that you are willing, if the agency owner is not very interested in doing you."

Vikas nodded, and let her carry on.

"As for smart, yes, Sir, I understood it very quickly. Beautiful girls who need work, powerful men who make the decision for work, so naturally we pay for what we want, with what we have, isn't it, Sir?"

"Yes, I can't fault your logic, it's spot-on whether it's Bollywood or Jakarta."

"It's not just show business, Sir. Even for this job, the girls who work in the industry understand this dynamic. Most of the girls who work in the ship as waitress or other support staff you can have them for the price of a bottle of Chianti."

Vikas nodded, he was not unaware of the social structure in the liberal environment of the tourism industry in these parts.

Sony carried on "I try not to be a cheap whore like that and being a department head for First Class Service, I don't have to be. But when we dock back in Bali, I have to report to the company owner, just like other top staff girls. And since he's married, we report to him at his hotel room."

Nodding again, Vikas said, "I am enjoying our frank chat, Sony, but you don't have to tell me all this. It's your personal life. And honestly, none of this is shocking to me."

"You are a man of the world, so it won't shock you, Sir. Same for me, I know how this world works so I don't try to change it, I simply want to use it to better my own life."

"That's as sensible a logic as I have ever heard in my life." Vikas agreed.

"Sir, I did my Bachelor's in Economics and my Master's in Tourism. And I topped both. But I know very well that if I don't spend a weekend each month under my boss in his hotel room, the next week I will not have a job."

"And I am sure he will find several willing girls to replace you."

"Yes, Sir. There will be a queue behind me of girls willing to spread their legs for this job. They may not be as qualified as me, but they will be able to get it because they will do what they need to do."

"Correct. It's the same thing in show business. I have seen it many, many times."

"Sir..." Sony hesitated a moment "...if I were to move to Bombay to try my luck in modeling, would you..would you be able to guide me?"

"Sure. I can guide you and introduce you to a couple of people who can help you jump start your career. Having an "in" in this industry increases your chances of success dramatically."

"Thank you, Sir. I have been wondering about this move for months now and didn't have the guts to make the jump. Meeting you today seems like fate. Of course, I would be quite willing and happy to ...cooperate, Sir." She made her meaning clear by looking right into his eyes and opening her legs another inch wider.

Vikas laughed "That won't be necessary. I like you. You are a sweet girl. I will be happy to help you."

"What if I want to, Sir?" Sony insisted "You are a very handsome man."

"I am also a very married man." Vikas laughed. He didn't mention that Kajal had already told him to go ahead if Sony was as willing as she looked.

"So is my boss!" Sony countered.

He laughed again "I can't win with you and not sure that I want to, but it's getting chilly here and I can see you are shivering in that dress. Let's go in."

Taking his jacket off he put it around her shoulders.

"I will remember this, Sir." She said solemnly "You are the first man ever who has put clothes on me instead of tearing my clothes off."

Vikas didn't say anything.

She led him back to the staterooms and said goodbye at the beginning of the passage "You are a unique man, Mr. Malhotra. I am very happy that I met you."

A soft smile played on Vikas' lips "Same to you, darling. It was very nice to meet you."

While giving him his jacket back she hugged him and said "See you at dinner, Sir."

Instead of going to his stateroom, Vikas stopped at Sonali's door and knocked softly. Sonali opened the door and let him in without a word. She was wearing a short nightie that left her legs mostly bare. She lifted it and showed Vikas that she was not wearing panties.

He pulled her into his arms and kissed her hard. Sonali responded with the same passion and hunger.

Less than a minute later, they were on her bed and he was inside her. Neither had taken their clothes off. Vikas opened his pants, lifted up Sonali's nightie and entered her pantyless pussy with a smooth firm thrust. She had whimpered and clung to him.

Pinning her soft, warm body under him, Vikas started fucking her with smooth, deep strokes. Sonali closed her legs around him and squeezed herself against his hard manly body. He nailed her hard with her bare ass slamming into the bed with each thrust. She moaned and accepted his use of her mature body with complete surrender. Her first orgasm was quick as she was really excited. Not having had sex for over a decade and then suddenly to be fucked by a strong, real man like Vikas, Sonali's hunger had been aroused in the earnest.

She had not called him every day like Rhea but Sonali had missed Vikas a lot during the previous week. Seeing him again after a week had made her heart beat faster, but she could not do anything with all her family around. When she had seen him standing at the door of her stateroom, her pussy had started throbbing instantly.

It was not surprising therefore, that she came quickly and hard. Surrendering her body completely under him she simply moaned and let the hot waves of the orgasm flow inside her body, from head to toe and then back again.

"Welcome back, Damad ji" She whispered in his ear as he came inside her.

=====================================================

By the time his phone rang, Vikas was sitting in the first class lounge sipping a gin and tonic.

"Hi baby, had a good nap?" He asked, answering Kajal's call.

"Yes, jaanu, where are you?" Kajal replied in a sleepy voice.

"I am in the lounge, having a drink".

"Oh, you should have come in, baby."

"There was no need to disturb your nap. And this is a nice lounge. You want to come?"

"No, I need you here, jaanu. Is there time for you to fuck me before dinner?"

"There's always time for that, my darling." He said "I am coming."

He used his key to enter his stateroom and found Kajal still in bed, the blanket pulled up to her chest. On seeing Vikas, she pushed the blanket down. She was completely naked.

"Please come and take your property, my owner!" She invited him in a breathy voice, showing how turned on she already was.

Vikas took off his clothes as he was walking to the bed and mounted her. He found her quite wet as he entered her right away.

"Mmmmm, baby, yes. Fuck me, please! Show me I am yours! Take your property, darling!" She moaned and moved her hips in wanton ways to massage his throbbing hard dick with her pussy muscles.

"You are so wet, darling. Had a nice dream?" He asked as he started pumping her, slippery, wet cunt.

It was one of their normal topics to share explicit dreams in bed.

"Oh, yes, baby. About you, and that slut." She replied, holding on to his neck as he sucked her neck.

"What slut?" Vikas fucked her deep but with slow, smooth strokes so she could talk.

"That slut in the little slutty dress who welcomed us...you were bending her over the railing and fucking her hard from behind."

"Mmhmmm." Vikas carried on fucking her, keeping her young, soft body under him.

"Me and mom were standing behind, watching, and comparing your technique. She said 'Vikas is a good boy. He will destroy that bitch!' and I said 'Well, she was asking for it, mom.' Please harder, baby, please fuck me harder!"

"Not yet!" Vikas denied her and she whimpered "Carry on."

"That was it, baby. I don't remember more. Ah!" She pushed her ass up to take more of his thick cock in her cunt "But I woke up and remembered it. And I thought about you fucking her in the lounge, or on the railing when she was giving you the tour, and I don't know why but it made me so hot, my pussy was flowing."

"I noticed." Vikas moved hips and slammed his cock hard into her tight cunt.

"Aaaah, mummy!" Kajal screamed as she exploded into an unbelievably hot orgasm.

Feeling her explode, Vikas started drilling her hard, using long, evenly deep strokes that were guaranteed to make her orgasm go on forever. He came inside her before her orgasm had finished and that got more screams from her because his jerky hard strokes were hitting her cervix now.

After she licked him clean and they were lying side by side on the messed up bed, Kajal asked "So, you didn't fuck her?"

"No, but you were right, she does ask for it."

"Are you going to nail her then?"

"No, darling, I told her I am married. I may help her in getting started in modeling if she comes over to Bombay though."

"Baby, don't be so sweet. Help her but also nail her."

"Are you getting enough oxygen there, girl?" Vikas looked at her.

"Do you know that Prakash jiju, Hemant bhaiya and even Guddu, they all want to fuck her in the worst way?"

"Yes, I noticed. And she noticed too, believe me."

"I know, baby. But I want you to nail her, and not in Bombay, here, before we finish the cruise."

"Why?" Vikas asked.

"I don't know, baby, but in the dream and also after I woke up, I felt unbelievably proud that my man nailed the bitch that every man wanted."

"You felt proud?" Vikas repeated.

"Yes, baby. Very much. And it turned me on too."

"Hmmm. You are kinkier than I thought." Vikas commented.

"I think I am kinkier than I thought too. But please fuck that girl and tell me details next time when you are fucking me." Kajal had the same horny gleam in her eyes that she had when Vikas entered the stateroom.

"Well, I will see what I can do." He said noncommittally

Kajal got up on her elbow and kissed his cheek and neck several times "Please, baby! Please?"

Vikas laughed "You are weird! Get ready. We have to go for dinner."

==================================================

For those who have not been on a cruise, dinner onboard a ship is a completely different affair than a restaurant on land.

To begin with, people are on vacation, and they are much more open, chatty, happy and cheerful. Some of that comes from the alcohol but still...it's like a party town. Then there's the unique fact that they know they are going to see these same people for several days and then never. This creates a very unique environment of quick friendships, fast romances and the freedom to make questionable decisions. Again, the alcohol helps with all of that.

Kajal was awe-struck as entered the large dining hall on Vikas' arm. It was big enough to include 5 restaurants in one place. There was waiting staff everywhere in their crisp uniforms and ready smiles. A very pretty girl in a spotless white shirt and a tight black miniskirt approached them as they walked in and showed them to their table. There was one long table for them so that the whole family could dine together.

Sony Charishta appeared, walking quickly to arrive at the their table before they reached it, and welcomed them. The excitement in the male members of the group at seeing her was like the crackling of static electricity when you take off a sweater. But they were not the only ones ogling her. Appreciative eyes followed her wherever she stepped.

Noone could deny that she was indeed a vision of glamour and beauty. Her dress was dark red, completely strapless and low on her chest so that it covered the nipples but not the upper half of her boobs. The cotton fabric was thin and tight around her midriff and the tight skirt ended just below her ass cheeks.

There was another skirt that carried on from her waist down to her ankles. This was a matching red skirt but made of lace and mostly see through. When she walked her left leg was visibly outlined in this lacy skirt. The right leg was visible directly courtesy of a side slit that ended at her hip joint. Her open-toed high heels, displayed when she walked were red, sharp and 7" high. Her blonde-highlighted brown hair was loose and flew lightly behind her as she walked briskly towards them, ignoring everybody else.

"I am so sorry I was not here, Sir. I had to take care of something urgent. I hope this table is satisfactory, or would you prefer smaller tables?" She included everybody in her remarks but looked only at Vikas for approval.

"This is lovely, Ms. Charishta. We like having the family at one table, just like at home."

"You have forgotten my name, Sir." Sony said with a cheeky smile "It's not Ms. Charishta, it's Sony. Please."

Vikas smiled "But, of course."

Instead of sitting at the head as he was used to at Kajal's home, Vikas chose a seat in the middle on one side so that he could talk to everybody during the dinner. He pulled out a chair for Kajal on his right. Rhea appeared quickly on his left and he pulled out her chair as well.

Sony pulled out his chair dutifully. Vikas looked at her crotch as he took his jacket off and then looked into her eyes. She nodded ever so slightly. He shook his just as slightly. She nodded.

He put his jacket on the back of his chair and sat down. Sony pushed the chair forward gently. Then she bent over his shoulder, very close and asked "Sir, would you like to order drinks first or shall I wait until you are ready to order food?"

Although her question was the standard waiting staff question, her face was so close to Vikas' face that he could feel her breath on his neck and smell her sexy perfume.

"We'll order drinks, Sony, please send the waitress." He said.

"I will take the order and pass on to them, Sir. What would you like?"

Taking their orders by memory, Sony stayed close to Vikas the whole time and repeated their orders perfectly. Vikas had to admit the girl had class.

Most of the females in the family were not drinkers, but tonight Vikas had told them that they must leave the middle-class habits behind and try some wine. He had ordered a bottle of Chablis for them. He told them that a glass of wine with food was considered good for health.

Sony brought over the bottle and offered to show it to Vikas. He approved and she uncorked it. In all that business she smartly bent over and slipped her hand in Vikas' outside jacket pocket. The jacket was on the back of the chair but Vikas noticed her action. Nobody else did though. He looked up at her and she nodded lightly.

While she was pouring the drinks, Vikas slipped his hand in his jacket pocket. His fingers felt the soft touch of a tiny, lace thong. He looked up at Sony and said "Good. I like it." as if he was talking about the drinks.

"Thank you, Sir." Sony smiled and dipped her head.

He took a sip of his drink and watched her as she walked away. She walked slowly on her high heels with undulating hips. There was only the slightest difference in the outline of her dress on her ass if you knew what you were looking for. A cheeky smile played on Vikas' lips.

===========================================================

Dinner was a cheerful, fun affair. Everybody was happy and chatty. Sony Charishta stayed close by and helped in service but mostly two pretty waitresses - Evelyn and Jasmin - served the dinner. Sony did small things like pouring out the wine when somebody asked. Prakash and Hemant were both drinking and teasing Guddu calling him junior in such things.

12